How to add audio to video easily in 2021
Add audio to video
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Jun 02,2021 18:28 pm
There are many reasons to add audio to video. For example, you may want to create a photo or video slideshow for a specific occasion with thematic background music. You may also need to create a workout video tutorial with an electric background song to pump up the session. Either way, adding a background music track to your video can make it more entertaining and appealing. And the good news is that multiple online apps let you do that effortlessly. So, today's article takes a look at some easy methods on how to add audio to video on any device.
Part 1: Top 5 websites to add audio to video online
If you know something about Yahoo's Jumpcut, then you need no introduction to JayCut. This flash-based online video editor allows users to upload audio and video files before creating movies with background music or "mixes." If you're a beginner, JayCut comes with a free video-editing suite, including videos, images, and audios. What's better, users can directly export videos to PC, mobile devices, and YouTube. But on the flip side, JayCut users must register to unlock all functions. Even worse, JayCut is no longer accessible on popular operating systems like Microsoft Windows and Android.
- Very user-friendly.
- Customizes videos with effects, transitions, music, and titles.
- Not available on some devices.
We all know what adding music tracks to your videos can do to your growing YouTube channel. Fortunately, YouTube allows content creators to do basic video editing tasks like adding background songs to videos on YouTube Studio. However, this feature is only available to clips shorter than 6 hours. Just visit YouTube Studio, select content, click the edit/pen icon, and then click the editor on the left pane. Now click the audio icon and add your background music.
- Free, open-source app.
- Directly publish edited video to YouTube.
- Not best for green hands.
Animoto is undoubtedly one of the most widely used video creation and editing apps ever. The app is free and comes with multiple customizable templates. Here, users can create videos for occasions like anniversaries, graduations, birthdays, engagements, and more. Interestingly, Animoto users can add audio to a video file by downloading one on Animoto's royalty-free music library or uploading a song from their local media library. Sadly, Animoto isn't for beginners.
- Hundreds of customizable video templates.
- It offers multiple royalty-free music tracks for adding to video.
- It has a learning curve.
Online Converter is an excellent add audio to video converter that works with almost any file format. Popularly known for its file conversion capabilities, this online app also packs a tool to help you add audio to video quickly and easily. Before adding background audio to your video file, you can choose to replace or keep the original audio in the video. Plus, users can set the custom volume percentage for their output video. Remember, however, that this tool supports a maximum of 200MB only.
- Super-fast file processing speed.
- Simple to use.
- A limited file upload size.
Finally, you can use Voice2V to add audio to video for free. This app is fast, straightforward, and lets users upload any standard audio and video format. Apart from adding audio to video, Voice2V can also convert text to video, add text to video, create a collage slideshow, and much more. But you can only enjoy these features if you don't mind the cluttered and ad-laden user interface.
- Multiple file editing tools.
- It's a free app to use.
- Painfully slow video processing speed.
Part 2: Best tool for adding audio to video for free - Online UniConverter
If the online apps above don't cut it for you, use Online UniConverter instead. Unlike the other apps, this website is beginner-friendly, but it packs a host of tools to make all advanced users happy. That said, Online UniConverter supports most standard video and audio file formats, including MP4, MOV, VOB, MP3, M4A, and more. After uploading a background music track, users can edit it by looping, trimming, and adjusting the volume level. Another thing, users can export videos to any video format.
- It supports 1000+ file formats, including VOB, FLV, MP4, MOV, MP3, M4A, etc.
- Uploads media files from the cloud, local folders, or YouTube.
- Edit the added audio by trimming, lopping, and changing the volume level.
- It offers additional file manipulation tools like a slideshow maker, video merger, audio converter, GIF maker, etc.
- Helpful 24/7 customer support.
Now follow this step-by-step process to add audio to video using Online UniConverter:
Step 1: Launch the Add Audio to Video Tool.
Use an updated web browser to visit Online UniConverter and then click Online Tools. Now click the Add Audio to Video tab on the Online Video Tools section.
Step 2: Upload Your Video and Audio Files.
Click the Choose Files button to browse your local media libraries and add your video file. After adding a video successfully, press the Add audio button on the right pane to upload your local music file.
Step 3: Edit the Uploaded Music File.
Obviously, you may want to edit the music by trimming to get the most professional output. To do that, click the Trim Audio section, then drag the trimming handles to remove the unwanted parts of your audio. Next, close the trimmer, then adjust your video's audio volume and that of the uploaded music.
First of all, click the play button to preview your created video file. If everything looks ready, choose an output format and then press Merge to begin converting. That was simple, right?
Part 3: FAQs for adding audio to video with Online UniConverter
What Are the Video Formats Accepted by Online UniConverter?
Many! Generally, Online UniConverter supports all standard video file formats. Users can import and export MOV, MP4, FLV, WebM, 3GP, MTS, and many more.
What Are the Audio Formats Accepted by Online UniConverter?
Like with video formats, Online UniConverter works with any Audio format you throw at it. Creators can upload and export MP3, M4A, WAV, AU, RA, OGG, and more.
Can I Edit My Audio File After Adding It to the Video?
Yes, Online UniConverter allows you to retouch your audio file before adding it to your video clip. Users can trim, loop, and adjust the audio volume. Also, you can reduce the volume level of your video's audio.
How Do I Add Audio to a Video on My Phone?
To add audio to video on your iOS or Android smartphone and tablet, use Online UniConverter. Just apply the steps above to create an award-winning video file with background music.
Have you already identified the perfect method to add audio to video with lossless quality? Hope so! But if you're still undecided, then we recommend Online UniConverter. Not only is this app feature-rich and beginner-friendly, but it also comes with lots of additional file manipulation tools. Nonetheless, all the websites discussed above will come in handy.
- Add Music
- How to Add Background Music to a Video
- How to Add Music to Facebook Post
- How to Add Music to Instagram Video
- How to Add Music to Snapchat
- How to Add Music to Tiktok Video
- How to Add Music to Video
- How to Add Music to Youtube Video
- How to Add Sound to a Video
- How to Add Spotify Music to Video
- The Apps for Adding Music to Video
- How to Put Music to Video on iMovie
- Top 6 Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- 8 Best Websites for You to Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android and iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Best Way to Trim MP3 File Precisely
- How Do I Combine Multiple Files into One File
- How to Crop Audio Online
- How Can I Cut and Join MP3 Songs Online
- How to Cut Music on Garageband
- How to Cut Music on iMovie
- How to Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- How Do I Edit an MP3 Audio File
- How to Change Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Cut Music
- How to Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- How do You Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- How to Trim WAV File
- How to Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- How to Trim Audio with Audacity
- How to Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- How to Trim an MP3 File Online
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Loop Video
- The Way to Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- How can I Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- How to Loop a Video for Instagram Online
- How to Loop Video in HTML
- How do I Loop a Video on an Android
- How to Loop a Video online no Watermark
- How do I Loop a Video on My Phone
- Best Way to Loop Video on TV
- How do I Loop a Video on Twitter
- How do I Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Easy Ways to Loop YouTube Videos
- 5 Best Video Merger App for Android
- Mute Video
- Mute Video Android: How to Remove Audio from Video on Android Phone
- How to Mute A Video in iMovie Mac
- How to Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- How to Mute A Video on iPhone Free
- Top 9 Ways to Mute Videos Online Easily
- How to Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Best Video Muter: How to Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Easy Steps to Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Top 3 Ways to Remove Audio from Video in Windows 10/8/7
- Top 10 Video Mute App: How to Remove Audio from Video in Mobile
- Video Editor
- The Best Video Editor: Filmora 9
- How to Restore VHS Tapes
- How to Trim an MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- How to Add Audio to Video Online
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Top Special Effects Software Available 2020 for Windows and Mac
- How to Put Filters to Your Video?
- How to Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- How to Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie Permanently-Free Simple
- How to Add Text to My Video for Free
- 2020 New Ways to Add Text to YouTube Video
- 7 Speed Up Video Apps That Google Definitely Don’t Want You to Know About
- Best Free AVI Editor You Should Know in 2020
- Best AVI Trimmer for Different Computer Systems and Methods
- Add Audio to Video Online: 6 Best Alternatives to Biteable
- Add Audio to Video Online: 3 Best Alternatives to Kapwing
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to add music to video
- How to Brighten a Video by Using Video Brightness Editor
- How to Change Video Format with High-Quality
- How to Change Video Resolution Easily on Different Platforms
- How to Make a Video File Smaller
- Teach You How to Crop Your Video Files Easily
- How to Edit MOV Video Files in Windows and Mac System
- 2 Different Ways to Teach You How to Edit MP4 Files
- How to Edit MPEG Files on Mac and Windows?
- How to Edit Your Video on Windows and Mac
- How to Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Fast Motion iOS APPs That Will Change the Way You Create Video
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers in 2020
- How to Rotate or Flip an MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Video Flipping Tutorial: How to Flip& Mirror& and Rotate a Video File
- Top 5 FLV Video Editor
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- How to Grow Youtube Channel Fast
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- How to Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- TOP 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Software
- The Ways about How to Speed up a Video on Android
- How to Speed up a Video on iMovie
- 7 Reasons Why It's Great to Know How to Speed up a Video on iPhone
- How to Downsize MOV(QuickTime) File Size
- How to Slow Down TikTok Video
- How to Make Video Louder
- Online MP4 Video Cutter-Super Easy to Crop MP4 File
- Top Video Editor Tools for MP4 Video File
- MPEG Video Trimmer -Fast MEPG Cut
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Tips on Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- How to Rotate MP4 Video File Extension
- How to Rotate a Video
- I Tried Slow Down Youtube Videos and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Slow Motion iOS Apps That will Change the Way You Create Video
- TOP 8 Software for Making Slow Motion Video
- I Tried Speed up My Youtube and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion Android Apps That are Proven To Make Your Videos Special
- The Science about Fast Motion
- Tik Tok is the Simplest Way to Make Slow Motion?
- Add Audio to Video Online: Top 5 Alternatives to Clideo
- MP4 Cutter: How to Trim an MP4 Video File?
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac and Windows
- Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter Review-You Need to Know
- Top Video Editing for Mac
- Best 25 Video Editing Software in 2020
- Top 15 Video Editing For Windows in 2020 – You Should Know
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- How to Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- Three Ways to Watermark Your Video on Mac
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor - Beginner Friendly
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing
- Slideshow Maker
- 8 Proven Methods to Help Make A Slideshow with Music
- Top 5 MP3 Photo Editors to Add Photo to Audio Song
- Free Online PowerPoint Maker | Easily Create a Vivid Photo Slideshow
- Top 5 Free Real Estate Slideshow Makers You Should Know
- Funny Birthday Video Ideas for Your Friends/Lovers
- 15 Best Slideshow Apps for Android in 2021
- Best Graduation Slideshow Ideas for a Creative Video
- How to Easily Turn JPG/Slideshow to MP4
- Top 10 Slideshow Apps for Instagram | Post a Photo Slideshow as You Wish
- Make the Best Funeral Slideshow: Tribute to a Loved One
- Quickest Way to Add Audio/Music to Photo/Picture/Image Online
- Top 10 Online Video Slideshow Maker for Free
- Mother's Day Slideshow Design: Add Images & Music & Templates as You Like
- Best Way to Create a Facebook Slideshow
- 10 Fantastic Father's Day Video Ideas to Make Your Father Happy
- Make a Unique Happy Birthday Video Clip for the Ones You Love
- Learn How to Make a YouTube Slideshow in 2021
- 12 Best Slideshow Softwares Free for PC/Mac
- 10 Best Free Online Slideshow Makers without Any Watermark
- [3 Easy Ways] How to Create a Google Slideshow with Music
- 3 Methods on How to Make a Slideshow on Your iPhone
- How to Make a Slideshow on Windows 10/PC
- 6 Workable Methods to Make a Slideshow on Mac
- How to Quickly Make a Perfect Wedding Slideshow
- Complete Guide on How to Make Slideshow on TikTok