How to add music to video online free 2021
add music to video online for free
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Jun 09,2021 11:42 am
“How to add music to video online free? I want to create a tribute video for a loved one and wish to make it memorable. What application should I use to make it happen, and what are the handy tips to make the video worth seeing?”
Understandably, a video with good music playing in the background keeps the viewers committed to it till the end. Whether you are creating a birthday video, a funny clip, or an office presentation, it is crucial to attach the right music. Otherwise, it could quickly ruin the entire viewing experience.
However, it could be challenging for a newbie to edit videos and pick suitable music simultaneously. For that, we have compiled a list of tips to make a video unforgettable in this article. Moreover, we will also share the best technique to add music to a video online free of charge.
- Part 1. How to add music to video online free
- Part 2. FAQs for adding music to a video with Online UniConverter
- Part 3. Useful tips for adding music to video: Make your video attractive & memorable
- Part 4. Other solutions for adding music to video with Clideo/Kapwing/VEED/Movavi/Voice2v
- Part 5. Conclusion
Part 1. How to add music to video online free
If you’re looking for an online platform that offers all the functions of a high-end video editor, then the Online UniConverter is the best choice. The intuitive web layout enables beginners to add music to video online for free at a 30x rate. Moreover, it offers you to upload content from online platforms, such as Google Drive, Dropbox, and Youtube, saving ample time.
Please view the highly regarded features of the Online UniConverter in the list as follows:
- It can convert the video to multiple different formats.
- The tool offers unlimited video downloading.
- You can edit clips or add effects to them using this platform.
- Video compression is also available.
- Create attractive Youtube thumbnails here as well.
- The Online UniConverter allows you to mute music from the video.
Here are the steps to use the Online UniConverter to add music to video for free:
Step 1: Add your Video to the Online UniConverter
Open the Online UniConverter from your device’s web browser. Under the Add Audio to Video section, click on Choose Files tab to upload the video from the device.
Step 2: Import Music Online
The next step is to add music to the uploaded content. Simply click on Add Audio button to select the file. Pick the Output Format for the video as well. Hit Merge to conclude this step.
Step 3: Download the Video with Music
Lastly, click on Download to store the edited video back to your device. Besides, you can save it to cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox.
The three-step method is easy to follow, and you will be done with adding music to the video for free in no time.
Why choose UniConverter music video editor
* Easy to add music to your YouTube or Instagram videos.
* Merge video and audio totally online without any other tool installed.
* You can edit the audio by trimming,looping,or changing the volume after adding it.
* It allows you to trim video to get your desired segment and select an appropriate output format.
* It can protect your privacy. Online UniConverter deleted the uploaded files from our servers after 24 hours automatically.
Part 2. FAQs for adding music to a video with Online UniConverter
If you have any queries related to the Online UniConverter, this part of the article is just for you. We have tried to answer commonly occurring questions associated with the tool.
Q1: What Online UniConverter accepts video formats?
Ans: The Online UniConverter supports as many as 1000 different video file formats, including the popular ones, such as MP4, MOV, FLV, AVI, WEBM, and WMV.
Q2: What are music formats accepted by Online UniConverter?
Ans: Wondershare’s Online UniConverter is compatible with 20+ music formats like MP3, WAV, AAC, AMR, WMA, M4A, and many more.
Q3: How do I put music on a video with my phone?
Ans: You can put music to a video using your phone with the help of the Online UniConverter. The tool is easily accessible from the browser of any device, regardless of the platform. Simply open the service, upload the video and merge the music with it within a few minutes.
Part 3. Useful tips for adding music to video: Make your video attractive & memorable
If you wish to create a video by adding music to it and make it memorable at the same time, then you must follow the tips in this section. Each piece of advice is easy to follow for beginners and experts alike.
1. Do not keep the volume too loud
If you intend to add background music to the video, and then its volume must not distract the viewer from the video’s original message. You can show the video to your family and friends to gain their input if the music is too loud or low.
2. The music must fit the video’s tone
The attached music should be in sync with the video’s nature. For example, you can not play a piece of sad music behind a makeup tutorial. You need to add some upbeat music to such a video.
3. Understand the variety of music in a video
There is a difference between foreground music and background audio. The foreground is loud most of the time, and the narrator is quiet while it is playing. On the other hand, the background audio is low, and you will see it playing behind a voice note or narration.
4. Use royalty-free music
If you aim to use the video for commercial purposes or upload it on social media, you must use royalty-free music. Without the appropriate license, you will be in direct breach of the copyright law, which could result in the video’s removal or further penalties.
5. Add the best parts of the song
It is not necessary to use the entire song as background/foreground music of your video. You can trim the best parts of the song and add them to the video. Moreover, you can fade the music in or out depending on the video’s situation.
6. Use a reliable video editing tool
If you are a beginner, using a user-friendly video editor can help you create a great video. It should enable you to access functions such as adding audio quickly. Outdated software can easily destroy the video’s picture and sound quality.
Part 4. Other solutions for adding music to video with Clideo/Kapwing/VEED/Movavi/Voice2v
If you are looking for alternative programs to manage or integrate music files into a video, then check out this section of our post. We will share additional information on the top 5 other solutions to complete the said task.
Clideo is an online platform to create new videos or edit existing ones. The tool offers numerous features such as merging various audio files into a video, managing the clip’s speed, and create slideshows.
- No software installation is needed to edit videos.
- The monthly plan is not affordable.
- Customer support is limited.
Kapwing is a smooth online editing platform that lets you manage the audio layers of an uploaded video clip. The tool offers functions such as trimming the integrated audio, managing volume, and extracting any amount of unwanted sound effects from the original video.
- You can import videos from online platforms such as TikTok, YouTube, and SoundCloud.
- It is cost-effective.
- The interface is a bit confusing.
- You can only edit a 7-minute video for free.
- The upload limit is only 250MB.
Veed is an advanced platform to create attractive music videos for social media viewers. You can apply music visualization if the video only has a limited amount of content. Other features include automatically transcribing videos for you, create looped clips, and inserting the green screen effect into the footage.
- A free version is also available.
- It only lets you edit a video worth 10 minutes at a time.
- Customer support is not available for free version users.
- The 4K export quality is only available with the Pro package.
Movavi is a popular video editing tool suited for low-end systems. There are several audio-related features available on the program. You can add background music, adjust its length, and manage the volume instantly. Moreover, you can export the video in HD.
- It works on both macOS and Windows systems.
- Low system requirements.
- Limited color settings are available.
- The 1-year plan is not cheap.
Voice2v is a useful platform to convert images, audio files, and slideshows to video. You can also add music to existing clips. Not only that, it allows you to trim the footage and lets you add various eye-catching effects to it.
- Other than the online tool, a PC version of Voice2v is also available.
- It supports 300+ file formats.
- Ads are distracting.
- Processing takes too long to finish.
Part 5. Conclusion
Every video needs some type of music attached to it, which definitely enhances the viewer’s watching experience and overall mood. Moreover, it makes the video more attractive and memorable. Without any sound or music, the video will remain overly dull. However, it is vital to keeping specific things in mind while adding audio to video.
Here, we have discussed the easy-to-follow tips to add music to video online free of any cost. Furthermore, we have shared the method to use the Online UniConverter for free to add the right audio to your clip. You can share this guide amongst your peers, especially those who intend to share videos with music on social media and do not know where to begin.
- Add Music
- Add Music to Video on Windows/iOS
- Add Music to Video on iMovie
- Add Background Music to Video
- Add Music to Facebook Post
- Add Music to Instagram Video
- Add Music to Snapchat
- Add Music to Tiktok Video
- Add Music to Youtube Video
- Add Sound to A Video
- Add Spotify Music to Video
- Add Music to Video with Android & iPhone App
- 6 Best Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- [8 Best Websites] Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android & iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Precisely Trim MP3 File
- Cut Music
- Crop Audio Online
- Cut Music on Garageband
- Cut Music on iMovie
- Edit MP3 Audio File
- Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Cut & Join MP3 Songs Online
- Change Ringtone on iPhone
- Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- Trim WAV File
- Trim Audio with Audacity
- Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- Trim an MP3 File Online
- Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- Combine Multiple Files into One File
- Loop Video
- Loop a Video online without Watermark
- Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- Loop a Video for Instagram
- Loop a Video in HTML
- Loop a Video on Android
- Loop a Video on My Phone
- Loop a Video on TV
- Loop a Video on Twitter
- Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Loop a YouTube Video
- 5 Best Video Merger Apps for Android
- Mute Video
- Top 9 Online Easy Tools to Mute Videos
- Remove Audio from Video on Android
- Mute Video on iPhone Free
- Top 10 Apps: Remove Audio from Video on Mobile
- Top 3 Ways: Remove Audio from Video on Windows 10/8/7
- Mute Video in iMovie Mac
- Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Video Editor
- Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 3 Kapwing Alternatives - Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 5 Clideo Alternatives - Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 6 Biteable Alternatives - Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to Add Music to Video
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- Make Video Louder
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Trim MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie for Free
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Text to My Video for Free
- Add Text to YouTube Video
- Top 3 Ways to Add Watermark to Video on Mac
- Add Special Effects to Video for Windows & Mac
- Put Stunning Filters to Video
- Brighten A Video
- Change Video Resolution on Different Platforms
- Crop Video Files Easily
- Crop MP4 File Using Online MP4 Video Cutter
- MPEG Video Trimmer - Fast MEPG Cut
- Make a Video File Smaller
- Downsize MOV (QuickTime) File Size
- Trim MP4 Video File
- Top 7 Best AVI Trimmers for Any System
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac & Windows
- Review - Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter
- Rotate a Video
- Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- Rotate or Flip MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Flip & Mirror & Rotate a Video File
- Rotate MP4 File Extension
- Science about Fast Motion
- 7 Reasons for Why to Speed up Video on iPhone
- Speed up a Video on Android
- Top 3 Fast Motion iOS APPs
- Speed up Your Youtube
- Speed up a Video on iMovie
- Top 7 Apps to Speed up Video
- Top 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Softwares
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- Top 7 Slow Motion iOS Apps
- Top 6 Slow Motion Android Apps
- TOP 8 Softwares to Make Slow Motion Video
- Make Slow Motion with TikTok
- Slow Down Youtube Videos
- Slow Down TikTok Video
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers
- Change Video Format in High Quality
- Restore VHS Tapes & Transfer to Computer
- Top 6 Best Free AVI Editors
- Edit MOV Video Files in Windows & Mac
- Edit MP4 Files in 2 Different Ways
- Edit MPEG Files on Mac & Windows
- Top 8 MP4 Video Editor Tools
- Top 5 FLV Video Editors
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor
- Grow YouTube Channel Fast
- Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing Tools
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- Edit Video with Filmora Video Editor
- Top 25 Video Editing Softwares
- Top 15 Video Editing Tools for Windows
- Top 8 Video Editing Softwares for Mac
- Edit Your Video on Windows & Mac
- Merge Video
- Combine Videos Together
- Combine Two Videos in 5 Ways
- Top 5 Ways to Merge Subtitles with Video
- 15 Best Apps to Combine Videos
- Merge MP4 Files on Windows 10
- 3 Best Options to Merge Videos on Windows 10
- Top 12 Handy Video Joiners for PC
- Top 5 Joiners to Merge MP4 Files on Mac
- Apply VLC to Merge/Combine 2+ Videos
- Best VLC Alternative to Merging MP4 Files
- Merge Clips Using Adobe Premiere Pro
- Merge Clips Using iMovie
- Merge Clips Using Handbrake
- Concatenate Videos Using FFmpeg
- Merge Videos Free without Watermark
- Top 5 Video Mergers without Watermark
- Merge Photos/Images Online
- Merge MP4 Online with Online UniConverter
- Top 10 MP4 Joiners/Combiners
- Top 6 Online Video Joiners
- Top 8 Free Tools to Merge Videos
- Top 10 Useful Video Stitchers
- Merge Files without Losing Quality
- Cut and Join Video within Seconds
- Best 10 Online Audio Video Mergers
- Slideshow Maker
- Add Music to Photo Online
- Make a Slideshow with Music
- Top 5 MP3 Photo Editors to Add Photo to Song
- Turn JPG/Slideshow to MP4
- Create Photo Slideshow with Online PowerPoint
- Top 10 Online Free Video Slideshow Makers
- Top 10 Free Online Slideshow Makers without Watermark
- 12 Free Slideshow Softwares for PC/Mac
- Funny Birthday Video Ideas
- Best Graduation Slideshow Ideas
- Make a Perfect Wedding Slideshow
- Free Real Estate Slideshow Makers
- Make a Unique Happy Birthday Video Clip
- Mother's Day Slideshow Design
- 10 Fantastic Father's Day Video Ideas
- Tribute to a Loved One with Funeral Slideshow
- Make a Slideshow on Windows 10/PC
- Make a Slideshow on Mac
- Make a Slideshow on iPhone
- Make a Slideshow Apps on Android
- Make a YouTube Slideshow
- Create Instagram Photo Slideshow
- Create a Facebook Slideshow
- Create a Google Slideshow with Music
- Make Slideshow on TikTok
- Add audio to video
- Add Audio to Video Online
- Add Audio to Video for Free
- Add Music to Video Online Free
- Put Music in the Background of Video
- Add Music to a Video Easily
- Add Audio to Video Easily
- Edit Sound in a video
- Edit Music Video Online for Free
- Add Music to Video Online without Watermark
- Add audio to MKV video
- Make a Video with Photos and Music for Free
- Top 10 Apps to Add Audio to Video or Photo
- Add Audio to YouTube
- Add music to YouTube video
- Add background music in YouTube video online
- Add Music to Instagram Video
- Add Audio to a Video on iPhone
- Put Music over a video on iPhone
- Top 10 Apps to Add Music to Video on iPhone
- Add Audio to Aideo on Android
- Easily Add Music to Video in Windows 10
- Top 8 tools to Add Audio to Video in Windows 10
- Top 10 Apps to Add Audio to Video on Mac
- Top 10 Softwares to Add Audio to Video
- Top 8 Apps to Add Music to Video
- Top 10 Apps to Put Music on Video
- Top 10 Apps to Add Music to Video
- Top 6 Tools to Make a Video with Music
- Top 8 Tools to Merge Video & Audio Online