Best 8 tools recommended to add audio to video in Windows 10
Add audio to video in Windows 10
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Jun 02,2021 20:30 pm
"What is the best program to add audio to video in Windows 10? I am supposed to send a video presentation to my colleagues online. I intend to add useful audio notes for them to understand the video more properly. Is there any software available that is convenient for beginners?"
A video with plain text is quite dull, which could make it challenging for you to amass a greater audience or deliver the message effectively. To create a potent video, you can add audio, voice notes, or narration throughout it. The viewer will focus more on the critical sound effects and remain attached to the clip till the end.
Besides, a video editing tool plays a vital role in adding audio to video in Windows 10. However, the market is so saturated that it could get tough for you to select the right tool without any research. You can follow our article to learn about the eight best video editors and how to add audio to a video windows 10.
Part1: Top 8 editors to add audio to video in Windows 10
Below we have listed the eight top-rated Windows video editors to add audio to any clip. We have discussed their key utilities and whether they have some shortcomings or not!
It is an excellent tool for adding audio to video in Windows 10 due to a simple UI. Movavi offers you to use sound effects and songs from the in-built library. There are also tons of transition effects and filters open to the user.
Additionally, you can access the tool's several templates to create an excellent video intro. It offers to remove irritating background noises and lets you extract useful ones as well to create ringtones.
- It works well with low-end Windows PCs.
- The color tuning function is out of place.
- Only a 7-days free trial is available for new users.
- The watermark remains while using the free trial.
For new video editors, VDSC is an excellent choice as it is free and offers every type of advanced functions to make a video better. The UI is simple. It runs and exports videos in HD.
Moreover, you can access various audio effects or import your file to mix it with the video. Additionally, the effects and filters library is vast. You can share the finished version of the clip to platforms like Youtube and Vimeo.
- It is free to use on Windows 10 PC.
- Customer support is limited.
- It is restricted only to Windows OS.
- Not enough shortcuts are listed on the tool.
Virtualdub is a free video editing platform that presents all the basic features to manage video files well. It allows you to add, extract, or replace audio files from a video. You can also reduce the background sound effects if they interrupt the video's flow. However, it is only available on Windows operating system.
- Open-source platform to add audio to video.
- Outdated interface.
- No customer support.
- Limited editing functions.
- Difficult to navigate.
Kate's Video Toolkit is a simple solution to mixing audio with video. The basic functions involve 3D transitions, converting media files to the preferred format, and setting the clip's aspect ratio. You can also join multiple videos and cut unnecessary parts from them with ease.
- Only email registration is required to use the tool.
- The developers do not frequently update it.
- The tool offers limited room to edit video creatively,
If you wish for a more updated Windows video editor to add audio to your video files, MediaCoder will help you fulfill every task. The tool can convert media files as well at a fast rate due to GPU acceleration.
Moreover, the program lets you import files from the Dropbox account. Besides, you can resize audio and videos without any quality loss, making them usable on smaller devices.
- It supports many popular audio and video file formats.
- On the slower side.
- The interface is not attractive.
- It could become problematic for beginners to manage the tool.
Vidiot offers a quick and easy solution to attach multiple audio files to your video and enhance its overall presentation. The added utilities available for the user include cropping, adding effects/transitions, trimming, and managing playback speed.
Moreover, the software lets you scale or position the video to any section of the screen. Additionally, video compositing is accessible with the software.
- It is a handy video converter.
- A lesser-known editor.
- It does not support many file formats.
It is an open-source video editing platform that lets you maintain the video's quality while applying various tools. You can resize, crop, trim and change the aspect ratio of a video promptly with the program.
Surprisingly, it has quite a bit of in-built video filters available. Not only that, you can add various sound effects from the software.
- It is available on Windows, macOS, and Linux for free.
- It only supports a handful of formats.
- It is not recommended for newbies.
AVS4You is a multilingual video editing platform that runs efficiently on all recent versions of Windows. The tool has many default video effects, filters, and animated title templates. The rendering speed is fast, and you can convert the uploaded video to multiple numbers of other file formats.
- It is a lightweight video editor.
- There are issues with editing multiple videos at once.
- It does not offer much variety of color effects to enhance the video.
Part2. How to add audio to video in windows 10 easily with Online UniConverter
Most Windows 10 systems aren't capable of holding a high-end video editor to manage the audio. Under such circumstances, we suggest resorting to an online platform to add audio to video. Besides, there is no better option than Wondershare Online UniConverter.
The most significant advantage of the service is that there is no requirement to add any software or exe file to the PC. Not only that, you can perform the audio mixing activity on pretty much every device or platform.
Moreover, you can relieve the computer from storage troubles as the online editor allows you to upload files from Google Drive, Dropbox, or Youtube. Additionally, you can manage videos in over 1000 file formats with the Online UniConverter.
The top-rated features of the Online UniConverter are mentioned in the list below:
- You can convert audio files to the preferred format as well.
- It can compress both audio and video files.
- The platform can increase the playback speed of the clip.
- Online UniConverter lets you create looped videos.
- Video merger is one of the best functions offered by the service.
- Cut or join audio files with the online tool.
Three really simple steps to add audio to video Windows 10 using Online UniConverter are as follows:
Step 1: Upload your video to the Online UniConverter
The first phase of adding audio to video using the online platform is importing the video file to the interface. Access the service from your Windows 10 default browser. Click on Choose Files to add the media from the local system. You can also hit the icons of cloud accounts/Youtube to add the clip from the internet.
Step 2: Combine audio with video
Now, under Audio Options, click on Add Audio to upload the recording, sound effect, or song. Once it is uploaded, trim the audio and manage its volume as well. Select the output format for the video from the list. After that, click on Merge to mix the tune with your video.
Step 3: Download the finished video
Once the processing is complete, click on Download to store the edited video file to your Windows 10 computer. Additionally, you can hit the arrow tab right next to Download to save the clip to Dropbox or Google Drive. You can also hit the play button to check whether the editing is up to the mark or not!
Once you apply the three basic steps, you will know how simple and effective it is to add audio over video with the Online UniConverter.
Part3. FAQs for adding audio to video using Online UniConverter
The Online UniConverter is easy to use thanks to an intuitive and smooth interface. However, if you still have some confusion related to the online tool, then follow this section.
Q1: What are video formats accepted by Online UniConverter?
Ans: The online tool supports as many as 1000 different video file formats, including the most popular ones like MO4, MOV, WMV, 3GP, WEBM, DIVX, H.265, VOB, and more.
Q2: Can I edit my audio file after adding it to the video?
Ans: Yes, it is pretty simple to edit the audio file once you upload it to the Online UniConverter to mix it. The tool offers an editing platform to trim, cut, or loop the audio.
Q3: What are audio formats accepted by Online UniConverter?
Ans:It accepts every known audio file type that is compatible with every device. It includes WAV, MP3, FLAC, AAC, AMR, WMA, OGG, and others.
Q4: How do I put audio to a video with my Mac?
Ans: The method of adding audio to a video using the Mac system is pretty simple. You only have to access the Online UniConverter from Mac's browser and upload the video and audio before mixing it and downloading the file back to the desktop.
Creating a video takes a lot of effort and time. However, all could go quickly down the drain if you forget to add meaningful audio in the video's background. It is because, without any sound effects or narration, the video would seem pretty dull.
You can properly convey the message to your viewers by adding audio to video using a handy video editing tool. Now you know what type of video editing programs are helpful and how to add audio to video in Windows 10.
Though editing tools are convenient, they could cause a strain on your system's overall performance and storage. In that case, we suggest that you use the reliable Online UniConverter by Wondershare. You will be able to perform the entire audio mixing process online without ever installing any software.
- Add Music
- How to Add Background Music to a Video
- How to Add Music to Facebook Post
- How to Add Music to Instagram Video
- How to Add Music to Snapchat
- How to Add Music to Tiktok Video
- How to Add Music to Video
- How to Add Music to Youtube Video
- How to Add Sound to a Video
- How to Add Spotify Music to Video
- The Apps for Adding Music to Video
- How to Put Music to Video on iMovie
- Top 6 Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- 8 Best Websites for You to Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android and iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Best Way to Trim MP3 File Precisely
- How Do I Combine Multiple Files into One File
- How to Crop Audio Online
- How Can I Cut and Join MP3 Songs Online
- How to Cut Music on Garageband
- How to Cut Music on iMovie
- How to Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- How Do I Edit an MP3 Audio File
- How to Change Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Cut Music
- How to Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- How do You Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- How to Trim WAV File
- How to Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- How to Trim Audio with Audacity
- How to Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- How to Trim an MP3 File Online
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Loop Video
- The Way to Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- How can I Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- How to Loop a Video for Instagram Online
- How to Loop Video in HTML
- How do I Loop a Video on an Android
- How to Loop a Video online no Watermark
- How do I Loop a Video on My Phone
- Best Way to Loop Video on TV
- How do I Loop a Video on Twitter
- How do I Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Easy Ways to Loop YouTube Videos
- 5 Best Video Merger App for Android
- Mute Video
- Mute Video Android: How to Remove Audio from Video on Android Phone
- How to Mute A Video in iMovie Mac
- How to Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- How to Mute A Video on iPhone Free
- Top 9 Ways to Mute Videos Online Easily
- How to Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Best Video Muter: How to Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Easy Steps to Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Top 3 Ways to Remove Audio from Video in Windows 10/8/7
- Top 10 Video Mute App: How to Remove Audio from Video in Mobile
- Video Editor
- The Best Video Editor: Filmora 9
- How to Restore VHS Tapes
- How to Trim an MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- How to Add Audio to Video Online
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Top Special Effects Software Available 2020 for Windows and Mac
- How to Put Filters to Your Video?
- How to Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- How to Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie Permanently-Free Simple
- How to Add Text to My Video for Free
- 2020 New Ways to Add Text to YouTube Video
- 7 Speed Up Video Apps That Google Definitely Don’t Want You to Know About
- Best Free AVI Editor You Should Know in 2020
- Best AVI Trimmer for Different Computer Systems and Methods
- Add Audio to Video Online: 6 Best Alternatives to Biteable
- Add Audio to Video Online: 3 Best Alternatives to Kapwing
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to add music to video
- How to Brighten a Video by Using Video Brightness Editor
- How to Change Video Format with High-Quality
- How to Change Video Resolution Easily on Different Platforms
- How to Make a Video File Smaller
- Teach You How to Crop Your Video Files Easily
- How to Edit MOV Video Files in Windows and Mac System
- 2 Different Ways to Teach You How to Edit MP4 Files
- How to Edit MPEG Files on Mac and Windows?
- How to Edit Your Video on Windows and Mac
- How to Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Fast Motion iOS APPs That Will Change the Way You Create Video
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers in 2020
- How to Rotate or Flip an MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Video Flipping Tutorial: How to Flip& Mirror& and Rotate a Video File
- Top 5 FLV Video Editor
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- How to Grow Youtube Channel Fast
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- How to Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- TOP 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Software
- The Ways about How to Speed up a Video on Android
- How to Speed up a Video on iMovie
- 7 Reasons Why It's Great to Know How to Speed up a Video on iPhone
- How to Downsize MOV(QuickTime) File Size
- How to Slow Down TikTok Video
- How to Make Video Louder
- Online MP4 Video Cutter-Super Easy to Crop MP4 File
- Top Video Editor Tools for MP4 Video File
- MPEG Video Trimmer -Fast MEPG Cut
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Tips on Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- How to Rotate MP4 Video File Extension
- How to Rotate a Video
- I Tried Slow Down Youtube Videos and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Slow Motion iOS Apps That will Change the Way You Create Video
- TOP 8 Software for Making Slow Motion Video
- I Tried Speed up My Youtube and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion Android Apps That are Proven To Make Your Videos Special
- The Science about Fast Motion
- Tik Tok is the Simplest Way to Make Slow Motion?
- Add Audio to Video Online: Top 5 Alternatives to Clideo
- MP4 Cutter: How to Trim an MP4 Video File?
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac and Windows
- Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter Review-You Need to Know
- Top Video Editing for Mac
- Best 25 Video Editing Software in 2020
- Top 15 Video Editing For Windows in 2020 – You Should Know
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- How to Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- Three Ways to Watermark Your Video on Mac
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor - Beginner Friendly
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing
- Slideshow Maker
- 8 Proven Methods to Help Make A Slideshow with Music
- Top 5 MP3 Photo Editors to Add Photo to Audio Song
- Free Online PowerPoint Maker | Easily Create a Vivid Photo Slideshow
- Top 5 Free Real Estate Slideshow Makers You Should Know
- Funny Birthday Video Ideas for Your Friends/Lovers
- 15 Best Slideshow Apps for Android in 2021
- Best Graduation Slideshow Ideas for a Creative Video
- How to Easily Turn JPG/Slideshow to MP4
- Top 10 Slideshow Apps for Instagram | Post a Photo Slideshow as You Wish
- Make the Best Funeral Slideshow: Tribute to a Loved One
- Quickest Way to Add Audio/Music to Photo/Picture/Image Online
- Top 10 Online Video Slideshow Maker for Free
- Mother's Day Slideshow Design: Add Images & Music & Templates as You Like
- Best Way to Create a Facebook Slideshow
- 10 Fantastic Father's Day Video Ideas to Make Your Father Happy
- Make a Unique Happy Birthday Video Clip for the Ones You Love
- Learn How to Make a YouTube Slideshow in 2021
- 12 Best Slideshow Softwares Free for PC/Mac
- 10 Best Free Online Slideshow Makers without Any Watermark
- [3 Easy Ways] How to Create a Google Slideshow with Music
- 3 Methods on How to Make a Slideshow on Your iPhone
- How to Make a Slideshow on Windows 10/PC
- 6 Workable Methods to Make a Slideshow on Mac
- How to Quickly Make a Perfect Wedding Slideshow
- Complete Guide on How to Make Slideshow on TikTok