Top 10 Apps to Add Audio to Video or Photo Recommended
Add Audio to Video or Photo Recommended
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Jun 09,2021 17:28 pm
If you own a digital camera, then the chances are that you have a collection of photos or videos that you want to breathe some life into. But despite all your editing skills, bringing pictures to life can be a tricky affair. Fortunately, you can add audio to video/photo to set the perfect mood for your audience. But again, doing that is easier said than done. And that's why this guidepost will walk you through some ten excellent apps to add audio to video to photo on Mac and Windows. You'll also learn the best photo audio video mixer to use online on any internet-connected device. Read on!
Part 1: Top 10 apps to merge audio, video, and photo 2021
Wondershare Filmora is a desktop app that puts Adobe products to the test. While the UI might seem intimidating at first, the app is super-easy to use once you learn the hangs around it. That said, this all-in-one video editor supports multiple digital file formats, including raw videos and photos captured using DSLR camcorders. On the intuitive UI, you'll see tabs for adding media, audio, effects, transitions, titles, and so on. You can also perform basic video editing tasks like trimming, splitting, cutting, flipping, merging, and add audio to photo and video. Users can even remove audio from video. Just remember the output is watermarked if you're a free user.
- Expansive audio library.
- Excellent audio video mixer.
- Watermarked outputs on the free version.
As said, Adobe products are some of the best video and photo editing software around. Well, that's true in the case of Premiere Pro, which is suitable for even the most demanding creators. This app offers a professional-level digital video editing experience, thanks to its many organizational tools. With it, you can merely drop your media on the workspace timeline and customize them with effects, logos, and texts. Interestingly, you can also copy-paste audio effects from one audio clip to another. Plus, the Adobe Stock library offers creators more than 5000 4K video clips to customize and share.
- Multiple video and photo organizational tools.
- Responsive UI with super-fast processing speed.
- Expensive subscription plans.
If there is an app on this list that gives Premiere Pro a run for its money, it's Final Cut Pro from Apple. As expected, this app offers professional-level video editing capabilities, although the interface is a bit beginner-friendly than Premiere Pro. Here, you can import projects in standard video format or XML format. It means you can upload projects from tools such as Blackmagic Design's DaVinci Resolve. In addition, Final Cut Pro supports Apple's new format called ProRes Raw, which is similar to Adobe's DNG Raw. Overall, it's an excellent app for Mac users.
- It supports ProRes Raw image format.
- Super-fast performance.
- Only for macOS.
If you're still a greenhorn, try VSDC Video Editor instead. With this non-linear video editor for PCs, you can combine pictures and videos into sequences to create a superb composition. To achieve that, you'll have tools to create layers, blend fragments, overlap files, and place multiple objects onto a scene. Users can also activate the split-screen feature to view videos and photos side by side. In addition, you can apply picture-in-picture effects to your video and add photo and audio to video. And yes, you can crop, merge, trim, and cut videos.
- Supports adding of picture-in-picture effects.
- It opens any video file format.
- Features can be overwhelming for beginners.
As the name suggests, Full Video Audio Mixer is a straightforward Windows program for creating music videos. With this tool, creators can cut and mix videos and audio to form a single music video file. And it doesn't matter whether the video has its own voice narrations or not; this program allows you to mute it and apply your unique background audio. And, you can convert media files to any digital format you want.
- Free, open-source app.
- Multiple output formats.
- Outdated UI.
VLC is another popular free, open-source program that you probably have installed on your computer. With this cross-platform software, you can open almost any video or audio format. VLC users and enjoy watching videos of any quality, including 4K videos. But apart from these basics, VLC can also help users add audio to video with lossless quality. You can also use the inbuilt converter to encode between typical video and audio formats. But on the flip side, adding audio to video or converting files on VLC is not as easy as opening a music or movie file.
- Free, open-source, cross-platform app.
- Converts between standard video and audio formats.
- Not best for beginners.
Video Editor Music Movie Maker is an excellent Windows app with a user-friendly timeline for editing any media format. Here, you can select pictures and videos from your local gallery and start trimming and cutting to remove unwanted parts. You can also merge videos and photos before customizing them with background audio. Besides music, users can customize videos with stickers, effects, and texts before directly sharing them to Vine, Vimeo, YouTube, Facebook, and other social media channels.
- Directly share videos on social media.
- Add audio to photo and video.
- Not for advanced users.
Movavi Video Editor is a simple to use program that's either accessible online or offline using a dedicated desktop app. On this simple yet powerful app, you can merge videos, photos, and audio in minutes. It supports adding popular audio formats like FLAC, OGG, WMA, and MP3 to MP4, MOV, AVI, etc. After adding audio, you can retouch the playback duration by trimming and splitting to fit the video playback duration. And of course, the online app is also accessible via iPhone, iPad, and Android phones.
- Multi-platform support.
- Basic audio editing capabilities.
- Not for pro users.
If you're a Mac or iPhone user, use iMovie to edit videos and audio files for free. This video editing software was released by Mac in 1999 and is today one of the most advanced tools around. iMovie allows users to transform video clips into award-winning movies, thanks to the multiple Hollywood-style trailers. In addition to adding audio to videos, iMovie can also apply effects, transitions, and catchy titles. Users will also get more than 80 free soundtracks to download, customize, and use as background audio. And lest I forget, the iCloud Drive allows iMovie users to save creations and continue creating on iPhone, iPad, or Mac.
- Free to use for Apple users.
- It performs basic editing tasks hassle-free.
- It doesn't offer advanced video editing features.
Finally, use BeeCut to edit and create music videos online or offline on desktops and mobile devices. You'll find the best moments of your video on the simple multi-timeline platform by trimming, cutting, and rearranging. After that, you can add video intros, subtitles, and text overlays with multiple fonts to select. You can also customize videos with visual effects, filters, transitions, and voiceovers. Plus, BeeCut boasts speech recognition technology for converting speech to text and vice-versa.
- Simple multi-timeline platform with several features.
- Compatible with desktops and mobile devices.
- Limited video editing options.
Part 2: Best app to add audio to video or photo
Although the above desktop apps offer more functionality and efficiency, most are too complicated for beginners. Even worse, they don't provide the convenience you'll get editing videos online. In that case, use Online UniConverter to add audio to photo video online for free. It's a simple app that packs all essential video editing functions. While adding audio to video, this online app allows you to edit the audio by trimming and clearing the unwanted sections. You can also retouch the volume level and mute the video narrations in areas where you want the uploaded audio to play in the foreground. Furthermore, it features a lovely slideshow maker for creating amazing photo videos from all standard video and audio files.
- Free, open-source online app.
- It supports 1000+ video, audio, and image formats.
- Add audio to video or photo before trimming and adjusting volume.
- An excellent slideshow maker for creating high-quality photo and video slideshows.
- Intuitive video editor for trimming, cropping, splitting, merging, compressing, etc.
- 30x faster video editing and processing speed
- 2GB free cloud storage.
So, without any more ado, below is how to add audio to video or photo with Online UniConverter:
Step 1:Run the Add Audio to Video tool.
Use your favorite browser on iOS, Android, Mac, or Windows to visit the website before clicking Online Tools. You'll see several video creation and editing functions. Choose Add Audio to Video.
Step 2:Upload your video file.
After launching the Add Audio to Video function successfully, click Choose Files to open and browse your local media folders for a video file to edit. Alternatively, drag-n-drop the video files on the program's workspace. Meanwhile, you can also add video files from Google Drive or Dropbox. To do that, just click the relevant icons to upload your video.
Step 3:Upload and customize your audio file.
Wait for the video file to load up successfully, and then click the Add audio button on the right pane. Then, browse your local storage for an audio file to use as the background music.
Next, click the Trim icon once the music file is loaded successfully. You can now drag the cutting handles to trim the music to fit the video clip's playback duration. If you want to cut with precision, manually enter the start/stop time. Now close the window and then drag the volume bars to adjust your video and audio sound levels.
Step 4:Add audio to video with Online UniConverter.
Is everything set to start merging and converting? Check that by pressing the play icon on the preview screen. If satisfied, choose a target format before clicking Merge. This program will start processing your music video in a heartbeat. That was simple, right?
Any questions, additions, or compliments? Please share them in the comments section. That aside, these are the best apps to add audio to video or photo on desktops, tablets, or smartphones. However, use Wondershare Filmora or iMovie if you're after something powerful but easier to understand. On the other hand, advanced users can make do with Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere Pro. And above all, use Online UniConverter to edit, convert, and create fantastic music videos on any device.
- Add Music
- Add Music to Video on Windows/iOS
- Add Music to Video on iMovie
- Add Background Music to Video
- Add Music to Facebook Post
- Add Music to Instagram Video
- Add Music to Snapchat
- Add Music to Tiktok Video
- Add Music to Youtube Video
- Add Sound to A Video
- Add Spotify Music to Video
- Add Music to Video with Android & iPhone App
- 6 Best Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- [8 Best Websites] Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android & iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Precisely Trim MP3 File
- Cut Music
- Crop Audio Online
- Cut Music on Garageband
- Cut Music on iMovie
- Edit MP3 Audio File
- Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Cut & Join MP3 Songs Online
- Change Ringtone on iPhone
- Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- Trim WAV File
- Trim Audio with Audacity
- Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- Trim an MP3 File Online
- Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- Combine Multiple Files into One File
- Loop Video
- Loop a Video online without Watermark
- Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- Loop a Video for Instagram
- Loop a Video in HTML
- Loop a Video on Android
- Loop a Video on My Phone
- Loop a Video on TV
- Loop a Video on Twitter
- Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Loop a YouTube Video
- 5 Best Video Merger Apps for Android
- Mute Video
- Top 9 Online Easy Tools to Mute Videos
- Remove Audio from Video on Android
- Mute Video on iPhone Free
- Top 10 Apps: Remove Audio from Video on Mobile
- Top 3 Ways: Remove Audio from Video on Windows 10/8/7
- Mute Video in iMovie Mac
- Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Video Editor
- Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 3 Kapwing Alternatives - Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 5 Clideo Alternatives - Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 6 Biteable Alternatives - Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to Add Music to Video
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- Make Video Louder
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Trim MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie for Free
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Text to My Video for Free
- Add Text to YouTube Video
- Top 3 Ways to Add Watermark to Video on Mac
- Add Special Effects to Video for Windows & Mac
- Put Stunning Filters to Video
- Brighten A Video
- Change Video Resolution on Different Platforms
- Crop Video Files Easily
- Crop MP4 File Using Online MP4 Video Cutter
- MPEG Video Trimmer - Fast MEPG Cut
- Make a Video File Smaller
- Downsize MOV (QuickTime) File Size
- Trim MP4 Video File
- Top 7 Best AVI Trimmers for Any System
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac & Windows
- Review - Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter
- Rotate a Video
- Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- Rotate or Flip MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Flip & Mirror & Rotate a Video File
- Rotate MP4 File Extension
- Science about Fast Motion
- 7 Reasons for Why to Speed up Video on iPhone
- Speed up a Video on Android
- Top 3 Fast Motion iOS APPs
- Speed up Your Youtube
- Speed up a Video on iMovie
- Top 7 Apps to Speed up Video
- Top 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Softwares
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- Top 7 Slow Motion iOS Apps
- Top 6 Slow Motion Android Apps
- TOP 8 Softwares to Make Slow Motion Video
- Make Slow Motion with TikTok
- Slow Down Youtube Videos
- Slow Down TikTok Video
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers
- Change Video Format in High Quality
- Restore VHS Tapes & Transfer to Computer
- Top 6 Best Free AVI Editors
- Edit MOV Video Files in Windows & Mac
- Edit MP4 Files in 2 Different Ways
- Edit MPEG Files on Mac & Windows
- Top 8 MP4 Video Editor Tools
- Top 5 FLV Video Editors
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor
- Grow YouTube Channel Fast
- Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing Tools
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- Edit Video with Filmora Video Editor
- Top 25 Video Editing Softwares
- Top 15 Video Editing Tools for Windows
- Top 8 Video Editing Softwares for Mac
- Edit Your Video on Windows & Mac
- Merge Video
- Combine Videos Together
- Combine Two Videos in 5 Ways
- Top 5 Ways to Merge Subtitles with Video
- 15 Best Apps to Combine Videos
- Merge MP4 Files on Windows 10
- 3 Best Options to Merge Videos on Windows 10
- Top 12 Handy Video Joiners for PC
- Top 5 Joiners to Merge MP4 Files on Mac
- Apply VLC to Merge/Combine 2+ Videos
- Best VLC Alternative to Merging MP4 Files
- Merge Clips Using Adobe Premiere Pro
- Merge Clips Using iMovie
- Merge Clips Using Handbrake
- Concatenate Videos Using FFmpeg
- Merge Videos Free without Watermark
- Top 5 Video Mergers without Watermark
- Merge Photos/Images Online
- Merge MP4 Online with Online UniConverter
- Top 10 MP4 Joiners/Combiners
- Top 6 Online Video Joiners
- Top 8 Free Tools to Merge Videos
- Top 10 Useful Video Stitchers
- Merge Files without Losing Quality
- Cut and Join Video within Seconds
- Best 10 Online Audio Video Mergers
- Slideshow Maker
- Add Music to Photo Online
- Make a Slideshow with Music
- Top 5 MP3 Photo Editors to Add Photo to Song
- Turn JPG/Slideshow to MP4
- Create Photo Slideshow with Online PowerPoint
- Top 10 Online Free Video Slideshow Makers
- Top 10 Free Online Slideshow Makers without Watermark
- 12 Free Slideshow Softwares for PC/Mac
- Funny Birthday Video Ideas
- Best Graduation Slideshow Ideas
- Make a Perfect Wedding Slideshow
- Free Real Estate Slideshow Makers
- Make a Unique Happy Birthday Video Clip
- Mother's Day Slideshow Design
- 10 Fantastic Father's Day Video Ideas
- Tribute to a Loved One with Funeral Slideshow
- Make a Slideshow on Windows 10/PC
- Make a Slideshow on Mac
- Make a Slideshow on iPhone
- Make a Slideshow Apps on Android
- Make a YouTube Slideshow
- Create Instagram Photo Slideshow
- Create a Facebook Slideshow
- Create a Google Slideshow with Music
- Make Slideshow on TikTok
- Add audio to video
- Add Audio to Video Online
- Add Audio to Video for Free
- Add Music to Video Online Free
- Put Music in the Background of Video
- Add Music to a Video Easily
- Add Audio to Video Easily
- Edit Sound in a video
- Edit Music Video Online for Free
- Add Music to Video Online without Watermark
- Add audio to MKV video
- Make a Video with Photos and Music for Free
- Top 10 Apps to Add Audio to Video or Photo
- Add Audio to YouTube
- Add music to YouTube video
- Add background music in YouTube video online
- Add Music to Instagram Video
- Add Audio to a Video on iPhone
- Put Music over a video on iPhone
- Top 10 Apps to Add Music to Video on iPhone
- Add Audio to Aideo on Android
- Easily Add Music to Video in Windows 10
- Top 8 tools to Add Audio to Video in Windows 10
- Top 10 Apps to Add Audio to Video on Mac
- Top 10 Softwares to Add Audio to Video
- Top 8 Apps to Add Music to Video
- Top 10 Apps to Put Music on Video
- Top 10 Apps to Add Music to Video
- Top 6 Tools to Make a Video with Music
- Top 8 Tools to Merge Video & Audio Online