Top 10 Apps to Add Audio to Video or Photo Recommended
Add Audio to Video or Photo Recommended
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Jun 09,2021 17:28 pm
If you own a digital camera, then the chances are that you have a collection of photos or videos that you want to breathe some life into. But despite all your editing skills, bringing pictures to life can be a tricky affair. Fortunately, you can add audio to video/photo to set the perfect mood for your audience. But again, doing that is easier said than done. And that's why this guidepost will walk you through some ten excellent apps to add audio to video to photo on Mac and Windows. You'll also learn the best photo audio video mixer to use online on any internet-connected device. Read on!
Part 1: Top 10 apps to merge audio, video, and photo 2021
Wondershare Filmora is a desktop app that puts Adobe products to the test. While the UI might seem intimidating at first, the app is super-easy to use once you learn the hangs around it. That said, this all-in-one video editor supports multiple digital file formats, including raw videos and photos captured using DSLR camcorders. On the intuitive UI, you'll see tabs for adding media, audio, effects, transitions, titles, and so on. You can also perform basic video editing tasks like trimming, splitting, cutting, flipping, merging, and add audio to photo and video. Users can even remove audio from video. Just remember the output is watermarked if you're a free user.
- Expansive audio library.
- Excellent audio video mixer.
- Watermarked outputs on the free version.
As said, Adobe products are some of the best video and photo editing software around. Well, that's true in the case of Premiere Pro, which is suitable for even the most demanding creators. This app offers a professional-level digital video editing experience, thanks to its many organizational tools. With it, you can merely drop your media on the workspace timeline and customize them with effects, logos, and texts. Interestingly, you can also copy-paste audio effects from one audio clip to another. Plus, the Adobe Stock library offers creators more than 5000 4K video clips to customize and share.
- Multiple video and photo organizational tools.
- Responsive UI with super-fast processing speed.
- Expensive subscription plans.
If there is an app on this list that gives Premiere Pro a run for its money, it's Final Cut Pro from Apple. As expected, this app offers professional-level video editing capabilities, although the interface is a bit beginner-friendly than Premiere Pro. Here, you can import projects in standard video format or XML format. It means you can upload projects from tools such as Blackmagic Design's DaVinci Resolve. In addition, Final Cut Pro supports Apple's new format called ProRes Raw, which is similar to Adobe's DNG Raw. Overall, it's an excellent app for Mac users.
- It supports ProRes Raw image format.
- Super-fast performance.
- Only for macOS.
If you're still a greenhorn, try VSDC Video Editor instead. With this non-linear video editor for PCs, you can combine pictures and videos into sequences to create a superb composition. To achieve that, you'll have tools to create layers, blend fragments, overlap files, and place multiple objects onto a scene. Users can also activate the split-screen feature to view videos and photos side by side. In addition, you can apply picture-in-picture effects to your video and add photo and audio to video. And yes, you can crop, merge, trim, and cut videos.
- Supports adding of picture-in-picture effects.
- It opens any video file format.
- Features can be overwhelming for beginners.
As the name suggests, Full Video Audio Mixer is a straightforward Windows program for creating music videos. With this tool, creators can cut and mix videos and audio to form a single music video file. And it doesn't matter whether the video has its own voice narrations or not; this program allows you to mute it and apply your unique background audio. And, you can convert media files to any digital format you want.
- Free, open-source app.
- Multiple output formats.
- Outdated UI.
VLC is another popular free, open-source program that you probably have installed on your computer. With this cross-platform software, you can open almost any video or audio format. VLC users and enjoy watching videos of any quality, including 4K videos. But apart from these basics, VLC can also help users add audio to video with lossless quality. You can also use the inbuilt converter to encode between typical video and audio formats. But on the flip side, adding audio to video or converting files on VLC is not as easy as opening a music or movie file.
- Free, open-source, cross-platform app.
- Converts between standard video and audio formats.
- Not best for beginners.
Video Editor Music Movie Maker is an excellent Windows app with a user-friendly timeline for editing any media format. Here, you can select pictures and videos from your local gallery and start trimming and cutting to remove unwanted parts. You can also merge videos and photos before customizing them with background audio. Besides music, users can customize videos with stickers, effects, and texts before directly sharing them to Vine, Vimeo, YouTube, Facebook, and other social media channels.
- Directly share videos on social media.
- Add audio to photo and video.
- Not for advanced users.
Movavi Video Editor is a simple to use program that's either accessible online or offline using a dedicated desktop app. On this simple yet powerful app, you can merge videos, photos, and audio in minutes. It supports adding popular audio formats like FLAC, OGG, WMA, and MP3 to MP4, MOV, AVI, etc. After adding audio, you can retouch the playback duration by trimming and splitting to fit the video playback duration. And of course, the online app is also accessible via iPhone, iPad, and Android phones.
- Multi-platform support.
- Basic audio editing capabilities.
- Not for pro users.
If you're a Mac or iPhone user, use iMovie to edit videos and audio files for free. This video editing software was released by Mac in 1999 and is today one of the most advanced tools around. iMovie allows users to transform video clips into award-winning movies, thanks to the multiple Hollywood-style trailers. In addition to adding audio to videos, iMovie can also apply effects, transitions, and catchy titles. Users will also get more than 80 free soundtracks to download, customize, and use as background audio. And lest I forget, the iCloud Drive allows iMovie users to save creations and continue creating on iPhone, iPad, or Mac.
- Free to use for Apple users.
- It performs basic editing tasks hassle-free.
- It doesn't offer advanced video editing features.
Finally, use BeeCut to edit and create music videos online or offline on desktops and mobile devices. You'll find the best moments of your video on the simple multi-timeline platform by trimming, cutting, and rearranging. After that, you can add video intros, subtitles, and text overlays with multiple fonts to select. You can also customize videos with visual effects, filters, transitions, and voiceovers. Plus, BeeCut boasts speech recognition technology for converting speech to text and vice-versa.
- Simple multi-timeline platform with several features.
- Compatible with desktops and mobile devices.
- Limited video editing options.
Part 2: Best app to add audio to video or photo
Although the above desktop apps offer more functionality and efficiency, most are too complicated for beginners. Even worse, they don't provide the convenience you'll get editing videos online. In that case, use Online UniConverter to add audio to photo video online for free. It's a simple app that packs all essential video editing functions. While adding audio to video, this online app allows you to edit the audio by trimming and clearing the unwanted sections. You can also retouch the volume level and mute the video narrations in areas where you want the uploaded audio to play in the foreground. Furthermore, it features a lovely slideshow maker for creating amazing photo videos from all standard video and audio files.
- Free, open-source online app.
- It supports 1000+ video, audio, and image formats.
- Add audio to video or photo before trimming and adjusting volume.
- An excellent slideshow maker for creating high-quality photo and video slideshows.
- Intuitive video editor for trimming, cropping, splitting, merging, compressing, etc.
- 30x faster video editing and processing speed
- 2GB free cloud storage.
So, without any more ado, below is how to add audio to video or photo with Online UniConverter:
Step 1:Run the Add Audio to Video tool.
Use your favorite browser on iOS, Android, Mac, or Windows to visit the website before clicking Online Tools. You'll see several video creation and editing functions. Choose Add Audio to Video.
Step 2:Upload your video file.
After launching the Add Audio to Video function successfully, click Choose Files to open and browse your local media folders for a video file to edit. Alternatively, drag-n-drop the video files on the program's workspace. Meanwhile, you can also add video files from Google Drive or Dropbox. To do that, just click the relevant icons to upload your video.
Step 3:Upload and customize your audio file.
Wait for the video file to load up successfully, and then click the Add audio button on the right pane. Then, browse your local storage for an audio file to use as the background music.
Next, click the Trim icon once the music file is loaded successfully. You can now drag the cutting handles to trim the music to fit the video clip's playback duration. If you want to cut with precision, manually enter the start/stop time. Now close the window and then drag the volume bars to adjust your video and audio sound levels.
Step 4:Add audio to video with Online UniConverter.
Is everything set to start merging and converting? Check that by pressing the play icon on the preview screen. If satisfied, choose a target format before clicking Merge. This program will start processing your music video in a heartbeat. That was simple, right?
Any questions, additions, or compliments? Please share them in the comments section. That aside, these are the best apps to add audio to video or photo on desktops, tablets, or smartphones. However, use Wondershare Filmora or iMovie if you're after something powerful but easier to understand. On the other hand, advanced users can make do with Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere Pro. And above all, use Online UniConverter to edit, convert, and create fantastic music videos on any device.
- Add Music
- How to Add Background Music to a Video
- How to Add Music to Facebook Post
- How to Add Music to Instagram Video
- How to Add Music to Snapchat
- How to Add Music to Tiktok Video
- How to Add Music to Video
- How to Add Music to Youtube Video
- How to Add Sound to a Video
- How to Add Spotify Music to Video
- The Apps for Adding Music to Video
- How to Put Music to Video on iMovie
- Top 6 Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- 8 Best Websites for You to Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android and iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Best Way to Trim MP3 File Precisely
- How Do I Combine Multiple Files into One File
- How to Crop Audio Online
- How Can I Cut and Join MP3 Songs Online
- How to Cut Music on Garageband
- How to Cut Music on iMovie
- How to Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- How Do I Edit an MP3 Audio File
- How to Change Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Cut Music
- How to Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- How do You Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- How to Trim WAV File
- How to Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- How to Trim Audio with Audacity
- How to Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- How to Trim an MP3 File Online
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Loop Video
- The Way to Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- How can I Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- How to Loop a Video for Instagram Online
- How to Loop Video in HTML
- How do I Loop a Video on an Android
- How to Loop a Video online no Watermark
- How do I Loop a Video on My Phone
- Best Way to Loop Video on TV
- How do I Loop a Video on Twitter
- How do I Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Easy Ways to Loop YouTube Videos
- 5 Best Video Merger App for Android
- Mute Video
- Mute Video Android: How to Remove Audio from Video on Android Phone
- How to Mute A Video in iMovie Mac
- How to Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- How to Mute A Video on iPhone Free
- Top 9 Ways to Mute Videos Online Easily
- How to Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Best Video Muter: How to Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Easy Steps to Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Top 3 Ways to Remove Audio from Video in Windows 10/8/7
- Top 10 Video Mute App: How to Remove Audio from Video in Mobile
- Video Editor
- The Best Video Editor: Filmora 9
- How to Restore VHS Tapes
- How to Trim an MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- How to Add Audio to Video Online
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Top Special Effects Software Available 2020 for Windows and Mac
- How to Put Filters to Your Video?
- How to Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- How to Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie Permanently-Free Simple
- How to Add Text to My Video for Free
- 2020 New Ways to Add Text to YouTube Video
- 7 Speed Up Video Apps That Google Definitely Don’t Want You to Know About
- Best Free AVI Editor You Should Know in 2020
- Best AVI Trimmer for Different Computer Systems and Methods
- Add Audio to Video Online: 6 Best Alternatives to Biteable
- Add Audio to Video Online: 3 Best Alternatives to Kapwing
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to add music to video
- How to Brighten a Video by Using Video Brightness Editor
- How to Change Video Format with High-Quality
- How to Change Video Resolution Easily on Different Platforms
- How to Make a Video File Smaller
- Teach You How to Crop Your Video Files Easily
- How to Edit MOV Video Files in Windows and Mac System
- 2 Different Ways to Teach You How to Edit MP4 Files
- How to Edit MPEG Files on Mac and Windows?
- How to Edit Your Video on Windows and Mac
- How to Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Fast Motion iOS APPs That Will Change the Way You Create Video
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers in 2020
- How to Rotate or Flip an MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Video Flipping Tutorial: How to Flip& Mirror& and Rotate a Video File
- Top 5 FLV Video Editor
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- How to Grow Youtube Channel Fast
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- How to Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- TOP 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Software
- The Ways about How to Speed up a Video on Android
- How to Speed up a Video on iMovie
- 7 Reasons Why It's Great to Know How to Speed up a Video on iPhone
- How to Downsize MOV(QuickTime) File Size
- How to Slow Down TikTok Video
- How to Make Video Louder
- Online MP4 Video Cutter-Super Easy to Crop MP4 File
- Top Video Editor Tools for MP4 Video File
- MPEG Video Trimmer -Fast MEPG Cut
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Tips on Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- How to Rotate MP4 Video File Extension
- How to Rotate a Video
- I Tried Slow Down Youtube Videos and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Slow Motion iOS Apps That will Change the Way You Create Video
- TOP 8 Software for Making Slow Motion Video
- I Tried Speed up My Youtube and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion Android Apps That are Proven To Make Your Videos Special
- The Science about Fast Motion
- Tik Tok is the Simplest Way to Make Slow Motion?
- Add Audio to Video Online: Top 5 Alternatives to Clideo
- MP4 Cutter: How to Trim an MP4 Video File?
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac and Windows
- Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter Review-You Need to Know
- Top Video Editing for Mac
- Best 25 Video Editing Software in 2020
- Top 15 Video Editing For Windows in 2020 – You Should Know
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- How to Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- Three Ways to Watermark Your Video on Mac
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor - Beginner Friendly
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing
- Slideshow Maker
- 8 Proven Methods to Help Make A Slideshow with Music
- Top 5 MP3 Photo Editors to Add Photo to Audio Song
- Free Online PowerPoint Maker | Easily Create a Vivid Photo Slideshow
- Top 5 Free Real Estate Slideshow Makers You Should Know
- Funny Birthday Video Ideas for Your Friends/Lovers
- 15 Best Slideshow Apps for Android in 2021
- Best Graduation Slideshow Ideas for a Creative Video
- How to Easily Turn JPG/Slideshow to MP4
- Top 10 Slideshow Apps for Instagram | Post a Photo Slideshow as You Wish
- Make the Best Funeral Slideshow: Tribute to a Loved One
- Quickest Way to Add Audio/Music to Photo/Picture/Image Online
- Top 10 Online Video Slideshow Maker for Free
- Mother's Day Slideshow Design: Add Images & Music & Templates as You Like
- Best Way to Create a Facebook Slideshow
- 10 Fantastic Father's Day Video Ideas to Make Your Father Happy
- Make a Unique Happy Birthday Video Clip for the Ones You Love
- Learn How to Make a YouTube Slideshow in 2021
- 12 Best Slideshow Softwares Free for PC/Mac
- 10 Best Free Online Slideshow Makers without Any Watermark
- [3 Easy Ways] How to Create a Google Slideshow with Music
- 3 Methods on How to Make a Slideshow on Your iPhone
- How to Make a Slideshow on Windows 10/PC
- 6 Workable Methods to Make a Slideshow on Mac
- How to Quickly Make a Perfect Wedding Slideshow
- Complete Guide on How to Make Slideshow on TikTok