Add Audio to YouTube Video Tutorial — Easy steps to follow!
Add Audio to YouTube Video Tutorial
By Kendra D. Mitchell |
"How to add your own audio to a YouTube video? I intend to create video content on the technology niche and publish it on YouTube. However, I am unable to add audio to YouTube video that could increase the viewership."
Video content creation has become a stable profession in recent times. More and more users are trying their luck on YouTube by posting content on globally popular genres. However, publishing a bland video with no audio or effects wouldn’t help in garnering viewers. You need to add impressive background music to lighten the video’s tone.
However, you must be careful and not select unlicensed music. Otherwise, it could result in the video getting removed or the channel possibly being suspended. Still, you can choose or add your recordings or voice notes to the YouTube video. Follow this guide to learn how to add your own audio to a YouTube video.
Part 1. [Tutorial] How to add audio to YouTube video?
YouTube now offers the Studio interface to manage videos and understand the complete analytics of the channel. It is an intuitive platform to upload content for YouTube and edit specific parts of the video, which you feel are unsuitable. It includes functions such as blurring the video.
Moreover, you can access YouTube’s massive built-in library to add background or transition music for the video. You can also learn about copyright permissions and several other things related to posting content on YouTube.
If you do not know how to add audio to YouTube video using the Studio interface, follow the step-by-step guide listed below. We have shared the simplest yet effective method to add music to content using the in-built or your audio library.
- Open YouTube from any web browser.
- Click on your account’s display picture in the top-right corner.
- From the drop-down menu, select YouTube Studio.
- Once you access the Channel Dashboard, click on Content, available on the left side of the interface.
- Select the video you wish to edit from the list.
- Now, click on the Editor button on the left.
- Press the + icon, right next to Audio, to access YouTube’s free music library.
- Select any audio tune under the Free Music section. Click on Add to import the song and trim it according to your requirements.
- You can also access the Audio Library to check additional options for background music.
- Moreover, it lets you remove the uploaded sound clip.
- Lastly, click on Save to complete the editing process and publish the video to YouTube.
Limitations of YouTube Video Editor
There are specific restrictions to using the default video editor offered by YouTube. The first thing is that you can not add music from your device’s library to the YouTube Studio. You should add the music to the video before you publish it online.
Secondly, there isn’t much room or options available to edit the videos compared to a conventional video editor. Lastly, you can not add more than one audio or sound effect from the music library. The Studio is still in its early days, which means that you could run into some bugs while uploading the video on YouTube.
Part 2. How to add your own audio to a YouTube video online for free?
There are some noticeable limitations to using the YouTube video editor. Due to such fact, it is wise to access a third-party platform to add music to videos. However, your desktop or another device should be in perfect shape to host high-end video editing software.
These requirements could cause you to remain reluctant to install such a program on the system. To tackle such a problem, you should resort to online video editors.
Online UniConverter — The best solution for adding audio to video
The Online Uniconverter is an excellent choice that lets you add audio to a YouTube video. The platform is secure and reliable. The processing speed is 30x faster than an average online editor.
Moreover, you can access it from any device, whether it be desktop or smartphone. Not only that, you can perform the entire music mixing process online without bothering the computer’s storage capacity.
It implies that you can import the video straight from YouTube, Google Drive, or Dropbox. You can also store the edited clip back to the cloud storage platforms in an instant.
Here are some key utilities and features of Online UniConverter:
- Compress video and audio files without compromising on quality with the online tool.
- Increase the video speed up to 2x.
- Create looped videos if you like to watch the content over and over again.
- Convert the media files to any known file format with ease.
- Mute the video and watch the video using subtitles.
How to add audio to video for YouTube using Online UniConverter Video Audio Editor?
Step 1: Upload your YouTube video to Online UniConverter
Open the Online UniConverter from any browser. Access the Audio to Video section, and click on Choose Files to add the clip from the computer. If you want to upload it from YouTube, click on the YouTube icon and enter the video’s URL before pressing Add.
Step 2: Put audio to YouTube video
Now head over to the right side of the interface and click on Add Audio to insert the audio you wish to mix with the video. Once uploaded, trim the tune, and select the new Output Format of the clip. Finally, hit Merge to start the sound mixing procedure.
Step 3: Save the edited YouTube video
The final step is storing the finished media file on the relevant platform. If you want to take it to your device, click on Download and select the folder. Add the completed video to your Dropbox or Google Drive account, press the Arrow button and choose the service. That’s it!
Now you know how straightforward and fast the method to add your audio to YouTube video is with the Online UniConverter!
Part 3. FAQs for adding audio to YouTube video using Online UniConverter
Here are answers to common questions among users about the Online UniConverter and how to add audio in YouTube video using the service.
Q1: What are video formats accepted by Online UniConverter?
Ans: There are more than 1000 file types related to videos. The Online UniConverter supports every one of them, which includes H.265, MP4, MOV, 3GP, FLV, AVI, M4V, DIVX, XVID, MKV, and more.
Q2: Can I edit my audio file after adding it to the video?
Ans: Once you upload the audio file to merge with the video, the Online UniConverter lets you edit it without any trouble. Features such as trim are readily available under Audio Options.
Q3: What are audio formats accepted by Online UniConverter?
Ans: Most audio formats are not compatible with an average online tool. However, it isn’t the case with the UniConverter. The tool lets you edit and convert pretty much every conventional audio file type like FLAC, M4A. MP3, OGG, WAV, WMA. AAC, AMR, AIFF, 3G2, and many others.
Q4: How do I add audio to video with my Mac and Windows PC?
Ans: Adding audio to video using a Mac or Windows desktop is one of the simplest tasks in the book. It is because a large number of editing programs compatible with said platforms.
However, you can access the Online UniConverter to combine the audio file with video without downloading any software on the computer. For that, open the Online tool from the Windows/Mac system’s browser, and upload both audio and video one by one before merging and downloading them back to the device.
Part 4. Wrapping Up
Almost every internet consumer watches videos from platforms like YouTube on a daily basis. So much content is uploaded on YouTube that it could easily get lost if it is not attractive or informative. You can add extra dimensions to your video by inserting beautiful effects and relevant background audio. However, it is essential to select the right music and the tool for the video to edit it.
YouTube Editor is not competent enough for you to manage audio on video efficiently. In that case, the Online UniConverter is a top choice. I was able to merge my music with the video easily with the Online UniConverter. I was able to adjust the volume and remove the unnecessary parts of the audio using the tool. The best thing was that the entire process happened on the browser, and I didn’t install any software on my device.
- Add Music
- Add Music to Video on Windows/iOS
- Add Music to Video on iMovie
- Add Background Music to Video
- Add Music to Facebook Post
- Add Music to Instagram Video
- Add Music to Snapchat
- Add Music to Tiktok Video
- Add Music to Youtube Video
- Add Sound to A Video
- Add Spotify Music to Video
- Add Music to Video with Android & iPhone App
- 6 Best Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- [8 Best Websites] Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android & iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Precisely Trim MP3 File
- Cut Music
- Crop Audio Online
- Cut Music on Garageband
- Cut Music on iMovie
- Edit MP3 Audio File
- Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Cut & Join MP3 Songs Online
- Change Ringtone on iPhone
- Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- Trim WAV File
- Trim Audio with Audacity
- Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- Trim an MP3 File Online
- Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- Combine Multiple Files into One File
- Vocal Remover
- 10 Best Vocal Remover Online
- Use Audacity to Remove Vocal
- Get HD Karaoke from Songs
- Convert MP3 to Karaoke
- Best Alternatives to MP3 Karaoke Software
- Best Sites to Find Free Instrumentals
- Best Free Sites to Get Karaoke
- Get an Acapella from Songs
- Use Audacity to Remove Background Music
- Extract Audio Sound from Video on All Platforms
- 12 Best Acapella Extractors Online
- 4 Best Ways to Use Acapella App for PC/Windows/Mac
- 5 Best Ways to Remove Music from Video [with/without voice]
- Top 5 Free Vocal Removers Apps for Android
- 4 Best Free Acapella Apps for Android
- 3 Highly Rated YouTube to Karaoke Converters
- Easily Get& Make & Add Background Music for YouTube Videos
- 8 Best Online Vocal Removers from YouTube
- 7 Fast Online Ways to Extract Music from Video
- 20 Best Happy Instrumental Songs to Lift Your Spirits
- Top 5 Free Ways to Make a Song Instrumental on Any Device
- 5 Free DJ Voice Makers Online (TTS) with Bonus Tips
- 10 Best Free DJ Song Maker to Mix DJ Music Online
- 12 Best Free Audio Editors Online
- Top 3 MP4 Vocal Removers
- Easily Extract Movie Soundtrack [Background Music/Dialogue]
- Easily Edit/Extract Audio from Video on Mac
- 22 Best Free Background Music for Video
- Easily Get & Make & Add Background Music for YouTube Video
- Easily Remove & Generate Lyrics of Song
- Easily Mix & Master a Song
- 9 Excellent Online Voice Recorders
- 15 Best Vocal Warm-Ups for Singing Better
- 8 Best Voice Remover & Cancellation Softwares
- Loop Video
- Loop a Video online without Watermark
- Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- Loop a Video for Instagram
- Loop a Video in HTML
- Loop a Video on Android
- Loop a Video on My Phone
- Loop a Video on TV
- Loop a Video on Twitter
- Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Loop a YouTube Video
- 5 Best Video Merger Apps for Android
- Mute Video
- Top 9 Online Easy Tools to Mute Videos
- Remove Audio from Video on Android
- Mute Video on iPhone Free
- Top 10 Apps: Remove Audio from Video on Mobile
- Top 3 Ways: Remove Audio from Video on Windows 10/8/7
- Mute Video in iMovie Mac
- Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Video Editor
- Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 3 Kapwing Alternatives - Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 5 Clideo Alternatives - Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 6 Biteable Alternatives - Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to Add Music to Video
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- Make Video Louder
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Trim MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie for Free
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Text to My Video for Free
- Add Text to YouTube Video
- Top 3 Ways to Add Watermark to Video on Mac
- Add Special Effects to Video for Windows & Mac
- Put Stunning Filters to Video
- Brighten A Video
- Change Video Resolution on Different Platforms
- Crop Video Files Easily
- Crop MP4 File Using Online MP4 Video Cutter
- MPEG Video Trimmer - Fast MEPG Cut
- Make a Video File Smaller
- Downsize MOV (QuickTime) File Size
- Trim MP4 Video File
- Top 7 Best AVI Trimmers for Any System
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac & Windows
- Review - Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter
- Rotate a Video
- Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- Rotate or Flip MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Flip & Mirror & Rotate a Video File
- Rotate MP4 File Extension
- Science about Fast Motion
- 7 Reasons for Why to Speed up Video on iPhone
- Speed up a Video on Android
- Top 3 Fast Motion iOS APPs
- Speed up Your Youtube
- Speed up a Video on iMovie
- Top 7 Apps to Speed up Video
- Top 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Softwares
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- Top 7 Slow Motion iOS Apps
- Top 6 Slow Motion Android Apps
- TOP 8 Softwares to Make Slow Motion Video
- Make Slow Motion with TikTok
- Slow Down Youtube Videos
- Slow Down TikTok Video
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers
- Change Video Format in High Quality
- Restore VHS Tapes & Transfer to Computer
- Top 6 Best Free AVI Editors
- Edit MOV Video Files in Windows & Mac
- Edit MP4 Files in 2 Different Ways
- Edit MPEG Files on Mac & Windows
- Top 8 MP4 Video Editor Tools
- Top 5 FLV Video Editors
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor
- Grow YouTube Channel Fast
- Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing Tools
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- Edit Video with Filmora Video Editor
- Top 25 Video Editing Softwares
- Top 15 Video Editing Tools for Windows
- Top 8 Video Editing Softwares for Mac
- Edit Your Video on Windows & Mac
- Merge Video
- Combine Videos Together
- Combine Two Videos in 5 Ways
- Top 5 Ways to Merge Subtitles with Video
- 15 Best Apps to Combine Videos
- Merge MP4 Files on Windows 10
- 3 Best Options to Merge Videos on Windows 10
- Top 12 Handy Video Joiners for PC
- Top 5 Joiners to Merge MP4 Files on Mac
- Apply VLC to Merge/Combine 2+ Videos
- Best VLC Alternative to Merging MP4 Files
- Merge Clips Using Adobe Premiere Pro
- Merge Clips Using iMovie
- Merge Clips Using Handbrake
- Concatenate Videos Using FFmpeg
- Merge Videos Free without Watermark
- Top 5 Video Mergers without Watermark
- Merge Photos/Images Online
- Merge MP4 Online with Online UniConverter
- Top 10 MP4 Joiners/Combiners
- Top 6 Online Video Joiners
- Top 8 Free Tools to Merge Videos
- Top 10 Useful Video Stitchers
- Merge Files without Losing Quality
- Cut and Join Video within Seconds
- Best 10 Online Audio Video Mergers
- Slideshow Maker
- Add Music to Photo Online
- Make a Slideshow with Music
- Top 5 MP3 Photo Editors to Add Photo to Song
- Turn JPG/Slideshow to MP4
- Create Photo Slideshow with Online PowerPoint
- Top 10 Online Free Video Slideshow Makers
- Top 10 Free Online Slideshow Makers without Watermark
- 12 Free Slideshow Softwares for PC/Mac
- Funny Birthday Video Ideas
- Best Graduation Slideshow Ideas
- Make a Perfect Wedding Slideshow
- Free Real Estate Slideshow Makers
- Make a Unique Happy Birthday Video Clip
- Mother's Day Slideshow Design
- 10 Fantastic Father's Day Video Ideas
- Tribute to a Loved One with Funeral Slideshow
- Make a Slideshow on Windows 10/PC
- Make a Slideshow on Mac
- Make a Slideshow on iPhone
- Make a Slideshow Apps on Android
- Make a YouTube Slideshow
- Create Instagram Photo Slideshow
- Create a Facebook Slideshow
- Create a Google Slideshow with Music
- Make Slideshow on TikTok
- Add Audio to Video
- Add Audio to Video Online
- Add Audio to Video for Free
- Add Music to Video Online Free
- Put Music in the Background of Video
- Add Music to a Video Easily
- Add Audio to Video Easily
- Edit Sound in a video
- Edit Music Video Online for Free
- Add Music to Video Online without Watermark
- Add audio to MKV video
- Make a Video with Photos and Music for Free
- Top 10 Apps to Add Audio to Video or Photo
- Add Audio to YouTube
- Add music to YouTube video
- Add background music in YouTube video online
- Add Music to Instagram Video
- Add Audio to a Video on iPhone
- Put Music over a video on iPhone
- Top 10 Apps to Add Music to Video on iPhone
- Add Audio to Aideo on Android
- Easily Add Music to Video in Windows 10
- Top 8 tools to Add Audio to Video in Windows 10
- Top 10 Apps to Add Audio to Video on Mac
- Top 10 Softwares to Add Audio to Video
- Top 8 Apps to Add Music to Video
- Top 10 Apps to Put Music on Video
- Top 10 Apps to Add Music to Video
- Top 6 Tools to Make a Video with Music
- Top 8 Tools to Merge Video & Audio Online
- Remove Watermark Online