Add Audio to YouTube Video Tutorial — Easy steps to follow!
Add Audio to YouTube Video Tutorial
By Kendra D. Mitchell | May 31,2021 18:21 pm
"How to add your own audio to a YouTube video? I intend to create video content on the technology niche and publish it on YouTube. However, I am unable to add audio to YouTube video that could increase the viewership."
Video content creation has become a stable profession in recent times. More and more users are trying their luck on YouTube by posting content on globally popular genres. However, publishing a bland video with no audio or effects wouldn’t help in garnering viewers. You need to add impressive background music to lighten the video’s tone.
However, you must be careful and not select unlicensed music. Otherwise, it could result in the video getting removed or the channel possibly being suspended. Still, you can choose or add your recordings or voice notes to the YouTube video. Follow this guide to learn how to add your own audio to a YouTube video.
Part 1. [Tutorial] How to add audio to YouTube video?
YouTube now offers the Studio interface to manage videos and understand the complete analytics of the channel. It is an intuitive platform to upload content for YouTube and edit specific parts of the video, which you feel are unsuitable. It includes functions such as blurring the video.
Moreover, you can access YouTube’s massive built-in library to add background or transition music for the video. You can also learn about copyright permissions and several other things related to posting content on YouTube.
If you do not know how to add audio to YouTube video using the Studio interface, follow the step-by-step guide listed below. We have shared the simplest yet effective method to add music to content using the in-built or your audio library.
- Open YouTube from any web browser.
- Click on your account’s display picture in the top-right corner.
- From the drop-down menu, select YouTube Studio.
- Once you access the Channel Dashboard, click on Content, available on the left side of the interface.
- Select the video you wish to edit from the list.
- Now, click on the Editor button on the left.
- Press the + icon, right next to Audio, to access YouTube’s free music library.
- Select any audio tune under the Free Music section. Click on Add to import the song and trim it according to your requirements.
- You can also access the Audio Library to check additional options for background music.
- Moreover, it lets you remove the uploaded sound clip.
- Lastly, click on Save to complete the editing process and publish the video to YouTube.
Limitations of YouTube Video Editor
There are specific restrictions to using the default video editor offered by YouTube. The first thing is that you can not add music from your device’s library to the YouTube Studio. You should add the music to the video before you publish it online.
Secondly, there isn’t much room or options available to edit the videos compared to a conventional video editor. Lastly, you can not add more than one audio or sound effect from the music library. The Studio is still in its early days, which means that you could run into some bugs while uploading the video on YouTube.
Part 2. How to add your own audio to a YouTube video online for free?
There are some noticeable limitations to using the YouTube video editor. Due to such fact, it is wise to access a third-party platform to add music to videos. However, your desktop or another device should be in perfect shape to host high-end video editing software.
These requirements could cause you to remain reluctant to install such a program on the system. To tackle such a problem, you should resort to online video editors.
Online UniConverter — The best solution for adding audio to video
The Online Uniconverter is an excellent choice that lets you add audio to a YouTube video. The platform is secure and reliable. The processing speed is 30x faster than an average online editor.
Moreover, you can access it from any device, whether it be desktop or smartphone. Not only that, you can perform the entire music mixing process online without bothering the computer’s storage capacity.
It implies that you can import the video straight from YouTube, Google Drive, or Dropbox. You can also store the edited clip back to the cloud storage platforms in an instant.
Here are some key utilities and features of Online UniConverter:
- Compress video and audio files without compromising on quality with the online tool.
- Increase the video speed up to 2x.
- Create looped videos if you like to watch the content over and over again.
- Convert the media files to any known file format with ease.
- Mute the video and watch the video using subtitles.
How to add audio to video for YouTube using Online UniConverter Video Audio Editor?
Step 1: Upload your YouTube video to Online UniConverter
Open the Online UniConverter from any browser. Access the Audio to Video section, and click on Choose Files to add the clip from the computer. If you want to upload it from YouTube, click on the YouTube icon and enter the video’s URL before pressing Add.
Step 2: Put audio to YouTube video
Now head over to the right side of the interface and click on Add Audio to insert the audio you wish to mix with the video. Once uploaded, trim the tune, and select the new Output Format of the clip. Finally, hit Merge to start the sound mixing procedure.
Step 3: Save the edited YouTube video
The final step is storing the finished media file on the relevant platform. If you want to take it to your device, click on Download and select the folder. Add the completed video to your Dropbox or Google Drive account, press the Arrow button and choose the service. That’s it!
Now you know how straightforward and fast the method to add your audio to YouTube video is with the Online UniConverter!
Part 3. FAQs for adding audio to YouTube video using Online UniConverter
Here are answers to common questions among users about the Online UniConverter and how to add audio in YouTube video using the service.
Q1: What are video formats accepted by Online UniConverter?
Ans: There are more than 1000 file types related to videos. The Online UniConverter supports every one of them, which includes H.265, MP4, MOV, 3GP, FLV, AVI, M4V, DIVX, XVID, MKV, and more.
Q2: Can I edit my audio file after adding it to the video?
Ans: Once you upload the audio file to merge with the video, the Online UniConverter lets you edit it without any trouble. Features such as trim are readily available under Audio Options.
Q3: What are audio formats accepted by Online UniConverter?
Ans: Most audio formats are not compatible with an average online tool. However, it isn’t the case with the UniConverter. The tool lets you edit and convert pretty much every conventional audio file type like FLAC, M4A. MP3, OGG, WAV, WMA. AAC, AMR, AIFF, 3G2, and many others.
Q4: How do I add audio to video with my Mac and Windows PC?
Ans: Adding audio to video using a Mac or Windows desktop is one of the simplest tasks in the book. It is because a large number of editing programs compatible with said platforms.
However, you can access the Online UniConverter to combine the audio file with video without downloading any software on the computer. For that, open the Online tool from the Windows/Mac system’s browser, and upload both audio and video one by one before merging and downloading them back to the device.
Part 4. Wrapping Up
Almost every internet consumer watches videos from platforms like YouTube on a daily basis. So much content is uploaded on YouTube that it could easily get lost if it is not attractive or informative. You can add extra dimensions to your video by inserting beautiful effects and relevant background audio. However, it is essential to select the right music and the tool for the video to edit it.
YouTube Editor is not competent enough for you to manage audio on video efficiently. In that case, the Online UniConverter is a top choice. I was able to merge my music with the video easily with the Online UniConverter. I was able to adjust the volume and remove the unnecessary parts of the audio using the tool. The best thing was that the entire process happened on the browser, and I didn’t install any software on my device.
- Add Music
- How to Add Background Music to a Video
- How to Add Music to Facebook Post
- How to Add Music to Instagram Video
- How to Add Music to Snapchat
- How to Add Music to Tiktok Video
- How to Add Music to Video
- How to Add Music to Youtube Video
- How to Add Sound to a Video
- How to Add Spotify Music to Video
- The Apps for Adding Music to Video
- How to Put Music to Video on iMovie
- Top 6 Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- 8 Best Websites for You to Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android and iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Best Way to Trim MP3 File Precisely
- How Do I Combine Multiple Files into One File
- How to Crop Audio Online
- How Can I Cut and Join MP3 Songs Online
- How to Cut Music on Garageband
- How to Cut Music on iMovie
- How to Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- How Do I Edit an MP3 Audio File
- How to Change Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Cut Music
- How to Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- How do You Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- How to Trim WAV File
- How to Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- How to Trim Audio with Audacity
- How to Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- How to Trim an MP3 File Online
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Loop Video
- The Way to Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- How can I Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- How to Loop a Video for Instagram Online
- How to Loop Video in HTML
- How do I Loop a Video on an Android
- How to Loop a Video online no Watermark
- How do I Loop a Video on My Phone
- Best Way to Loop Video on TV
- How do I Loop a Video on Twitter
- How do I Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Easy Ways to Loop YouTube Videos
- 5 Best Video Merger App for Android
- Mute Video
- Mute Video Android: How to Remove Audio from Video on Android Phone
- How to Mute A Video in iMovie Mac
- How to Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- How to Mute A Video on iPhone Free
- Top 9 Ways to Mute Videos Online Easily
- How to Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Best Video Muter: How to Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Easy Steps to Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Top 3 Ways to Remove Audio from Video in Windows 10/8/7
- Top 10 Video Mute App: How to Remove Audio from Video in Mobile
- Video Editor
- The Best Video Editor: Filmora 9
- How to Restore VHS Tapes
- How to Trim an MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- How to Add Audio to Video Online
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Top Special Effects Software Available 2020 for Windows and Mac
- How to Put Filters to Your Video?
- How to Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- How to Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie Permanently-Free Simple
- How to Add Text to My Video for Free
- 2020 New Ways to Add Text to YouTube Video
- 7 Speed Up Video Apps That Google Definitely Don’t Want You to Know About
- Best Free AVI Editor You Should Know in 2020
- Best AVI Trimmer for Different Computer Systems and Methods
- Add Audio to Video Online: 6 Best Alternatives to Biteable
- Add Audio to Video Online: 3 Best Alternatives to Kapwing
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to add music to video
- How to Brighten a Video by Using Video Brightness Editor
- How to Change Video Format with High-Quality
- How to Change Video Resolution Easily on Different Platforms
- How to Make a Video File Smaller
- Teach You How to Crop Your Video Files Easily
- How to Edit MOV Video Files in Windows and Mac System
- 2 Different Ways to Teach You How to Edit MP4 Files
- How to Edit MPEG Files on Mac and Windows?
- How to Edit Your Video on Windows and Mac
- How to Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Fast Motion iOS APPs That Will Change the Way You Create Video
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers in 2020
- How to Rotate or Flip an MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Video Flipping Tutorial: How to Flip& Mirror& and Rotate a Video File
- Top 5 FLV Video Editor
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- How to Grow Youtube Channel Fast
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- How to Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- TOP 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Software
- The Ways about How to Speed up a Video on Android
- How to Speed up a Video on iMovie
- 7 Reasons Why It's Great to Know How to Speed up a Video on iPhone
- How to Downsize MOV(QuickTime) File Size
- How to Slow Down TikTok Video
- How to Make Video Louder
- Online MP4 Video Cutter-Super Easy to Crop MP4 File
- Top Video Editor Tools for MP4 Video File
- MPEG Video Trimmer -Fast MEPG Cut
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Tips on Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- How to Rotate MP4 Video File Extension
- How to Rotate a Video
- I Tried Slow Down Youtube Videos and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Slow Motion iOS Apps That will Change the Way You Create Video
- TOP 8 Software for Making Slow Motion Video
- I Tried Speed up My Youtube and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion Android Apps That are Proven To Make Your Videos Special
- The Science about Fast Motion
- Tik Tok is the Simplest Way to Make Slow Motion?
- Add Audio to Video Online: Top 5 Alternatives to Clideo
- MP4 Cutter: How to Trim an MP4 Video File?
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac and Windows
- Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter Review-You Need to Know
- Top Video Editing for Mac
- Best 25 Video Editing Software in 2020
- Top 15 Video Editing For Windows in 2020 – You Should Know
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- How to Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- Three Ways to Watermark Your Video on Mac
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor - Beginner Friendly
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing
- Slideshow Maker
- 8 Proven Methods to Help Make A Slideshow with Music
- Top 5 MP3 Photo Editors to Add Photo to Audio Song
- Free Online PowerPoint Maker | Easily Create a Vivid Photo Slideshow
- Top 5 Free Real Estate Slideshow Makers You Should Know
- Funny Birthday Video Ideas for Your Friends/Lovers
- 15 Best Slideshow Apps for Android in 2021
- Best Graduation Slideshow Ideas for a Creative Video
- How to Easily Turn JPG/Slideshow to MP4
- Top 10 Slideshow Apps for Instagram | Post a Photo Slideshow as You Wish
- Make the Best Funeral Slideshow: Tribute to a Loved One
- Quickest Way to Add Audio/Music to Photo/Picture/Image Online
- Top 10 Online Video Slideshow Maker for Free
- Mother's Day Slideshow Design: Add Images & Music & Templates as You Like
- Best Way to Create a Facebook Slideshow
- 10 Fantastic Father's Day Video Ideas to Make Your Father Happy
- Make a Unique Happy Birthday Video Clip for the Ones You Love
- Learn How to Make a YouTube Slideshow in 2021
- 12 Best Slideshow Softwares Free for PC/Mac
- 10 Best Free Online Slideshow Makers without Any Watermark
- [3 Easy Ways] How to Create a Google Slideshow with Music
- 3 Methods on How to Make a Slideshow on Your iPhone
- How to Make a Slideshow on Windows 10/PC
- 6 Workable Methods to Make a Slideshow on Mac
- How to Quickly Make a Perfect Wedding Slideshow
- Complete Guide on How to Make Slideshow on TikTok