How to add background music in YouTube video online for free?
Add background music in YouTube video on
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Jun 04,2021 11:34 am
"How to add background music in YouTube video? Can I remove the existing sound of the YouTube video and add my background music? If yes, which online tool can enable me to perform the procedure quickly?"
When a YouTube has attractive music playing in the background, it creates an ambiance for the viewer to watch the video comfortably. It also enables them to understand the concept behind the video's content faster. You need a reliable online platform to add background music to YouTube videos. To learn the complete process, read this guide till the end, and become an expert.
Part 1: [Tutorial] How to add background music to YouTube video step by step?
YouTube offers a built-in editing platform to manage specific aspects of a video. The tool is called the YouTube Video Editor, which is available from the revamped YouTube studio. Every content creator on YouTube can access it for free and manage their videos online.
You can select the music based on genre, mood, or duration. Besides, the audio tunes available on the platform are free-to-use. The steps to use the YouTube Video Editor to add music to video are as follows:
Step 1: Access the video from YouTube studio
Open YouTube on your browser, and click on your account display picture. Hit the YouTube Studio option from the menu. On the left side of the Studio, click on Content and select the video you wish to edit. Next, click on the Editor option to access the YouTube Video Editor, and proceed to the next step.
Step 2: Select music from the built-in library
Once you access the Editor, click on the Add a Track/+ icon next to the Music icon, select any free song you like from the list, and press Add. If your preferred sound effect isn't there, click on Audio Library to access additional options.
Step 3: Save the edited video
Manage where in the timeline you wish to add the audio. Once everything is set, click on Save to publish the edited version on YouTube. You can also preview the video and discard all the changes if you do not like the editing or background music.
Limitations of YouTube Video Editor
Here, we will disclose some issues and shortcomings of the YouTube Video Editor you could face while adding background music to the YouTube video.
1.Inadequate editing features
As you might have identified, while following the steps stated above, the YouTube Studio Editor is not a complete alternative to high-end video editing programs. It only lets you trim/blur the video and add music from the built-in library. Under such circumstances, we recommend using a good online or desktop platform to edit videos.
2.Restriction on music
The YouTube Editor does not allow you to upload music to a video that is not available on the built-in library. It means if you have an audio, song, or sound effect stored on your computer, you can't add it to the YouTube video using the online video editor.
Part2. How to add background music to YouTube video with Online UniConverter?
The limitations of YouTube Video Editor are too significant to ignore. However, most users do not own a high-end PC to access reliable video editing software. If that is the case with you, we suggest opting for an online platform, such as Online UniConverter to add background music to YouTube video.
Moreover, the top reason for recommending Online UniConverter is that it allows you to add whatever type of music you wish to insert into your video. You can access the tool from any computer or smartphone.
Not only that, it enables you to conduct all operations online without having to access the device's storage. It lets you upload the video straight from YouTube without downloading it. Moreover, you can store the video to your cloud account instantly.
Besides merging audio with video, the tool offers additional features that can effectively edit the media file. They are as follows:
- It offers 30x rendering speed which is better than any available standard platform.
- The online service supports 1000+ audio and video formats.
- You can mute the YouTube video and add your audio to it.
- It lets you change the video's playback speed.
- Video/audio file compression is also available.
- It can convert video, audio, and image files without damaging their quality.
Please follow the steps stated below and understand how to add background music to a video on YouTube with Online UniConverter:
Step 1: Add YouTube video to the Online UniConverter
Open your device's browser and access the Online UniConverter's Add Audio to Video tool. Click on the YouTube button and paste the URL before hitting Add to upload the video to the platform.
Step 2: Add background music to the video
Under Audio Options, click on Add Audio to import the new background music for your YouTube video. Select the output format and press Merge to start file processing.
Step 3: Download the YouTube video
The final step is to save the edited clip back to your device or Google Drive/Dropbox account. For that, click on Download and follow the instructions mentioned on the interface.
See how much more accessible and better it is to add background music to YouTube video with the Online UniConverter than the YouTube Editor.
Part3. FAQs for adding background music to video with Online UniConverter
If you have any issues or queries associated with the Online UniConverter of adding background music to the YouTube video, follow this FAQ section.
Q1: What are video formats accepted by Online UniConverter?
Ans: There is not a single video file format that the Online UniConverter does not accept. The platform supports as many as 1000 file types, including MKV, MOV, DIVX, XVID, M4V, MP4, AVI, FLV, 3GP, H.265, etc.
Q2: Can I edit my audio file after adding it to the video?
Ans: Yes, it is quite possible to edit the audio file once you add it to the video using the Online UniConverter. The platform offers you to trim, cut, or remove the added file. Moreover, once you merge the file, you can access the Mute Video tool to extract the audio and add the edited version afterward.
Q3: What are audio formats accepted by Online UniConverter?
Ans: The online platform accepts every known audio format in the book. Moreover, you can convert the audio file to the favored file type with the Online UniConverter. The notable formats include FLAC, MP3, AIFF, WMA, WAV, AU, DTS, AAC, AMR, OGG, etc.
Q4: How do I add music to a video on my iPhone?
Ans: You can access the Online UniConverter from your iPhone's browser and open the Add Audio to Video section to add whatever type of music you want to a video. Upload the video, then the audio file to the platform, and click on Merge to make an excellent music video. The process is simple and will conclude in mere minutes.
Part 4: Conclusion
We initially discussed the YouTube Video Editor and how you can benefit from it while adding background music to the video. Though the service is smooth, there are quite a few limitations to it, which could prevent you from getting the right video you want to publish on YouTube.
Besides, you can not achieve the creative freedom you want to manage music into your video. Now you know why it is better to edit videos on platforms like the UniConverter instead of the YouTube Video Editor.
- Add Music
- How to Add Background Music to a Video
- How to Add Music to Facebook Post
- How to Add Music to Instagram Video
- How to Add Music to Snapchat
- How to Add Music to Tiktok Video
- How to Add Music to Video
- How to Add Music to Youtube Video
- How to Add Sound to a Video
- How to Add Spotify Music to Video
- The Apps for Adding Music to Video
- How to Put Music to Video on iMovie
- Top 6 Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- 8 Best Websites for You to Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android and iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Best Way to Trim MP3 File Precisely
- How Do I Combine Multiple Files into One File
- How to Crop Audio Online
- How Can I Cut and Join MP3 Songs Online
- How to Cut Music on Garageband
- How to Cut Music on iMovie
- How to Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- How Do I Edit an MP3 Audio File
- How to Change Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Cut Music
- How to Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- How do You Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- How to Trim WAV File
- How to Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- How to Trim Audio with Audacity
- How to Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- How to Trim an MP3 File Online
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Loop Video
- The Way to Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- How can I Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- How to Loop a Video for Instagram Online
- How to Loop Video in HTML
- How do I Loop a Video on an Android
- How to Loop a Video online no Watermark
- How do I Loop a Video on My Phone
- Best Way to Loop Video on TV
- How do I Loop a Video on Twitter
- How do I Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Easy Ways to Loop YouTube Videos
- 5 Best Video Merger App for Android
- Mute Video
- Mute Video Android: How to Remove Audio from Video on Android Phone
- How to Mute A Video in iMovie Mac
- How to Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- How to Mute A Video on iPhone Free
- Top 9 Ways to Mute Videos Online Easily
- How to Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Best Video Muter: How to Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Easy Steps to Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Top 3 Ways to Remove Audio from Video in Windows 10/8/7
- Top 10 Video Mute App: How to Remove Audio from Video in Mobile
- Video Editor
- The Best Video Editor: Filmora 9
- How to Restore VHS Tapes
- How to Trim an MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- How to Add Audio to Video Online
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Top Special Effects Software Available 2020 for Windows and Mac
- How to Put Filters to Your Video?
- How to Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- How to Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie Permanently-Free Simple
- How to Add Text to My Video for Free
- 2020 New Ways to Add Text to YouTube Video
- 7 Speed Up Video Apps That Google Definitely Don’t Want You to Know About
- Best Free AVI Editor You Should Know in 2020
- Best AVI Trimmer for Different Computer Systems and Methods
- Add Audio to Video Online: 6 Best Alternatives to Biteable
- Add Audio to Video Online: 3 Best Alternatives to Kapwing
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to add music to video
- How to Brighten a Video by Using Video Brightness Editor
- How to Change Video Format with High-Quality
- How to Change Video Resolution Easily on Different Platforms
- How to Make a Video File Smaller
- Teach You How to Crop Your Video Files Easily
- How to Edit MOV Video Files in Windows and Mac System
- 2 Different Ways to Teach You How to Edit MP4 Files
- How to Edit MPEG Files on Mac and Windows?
- How to Edit Your Video on Windows and Mac
- How to Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Fast Motion iOS APPs That Will Change the Way You Create Video
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers in 2020
- How to Rotate or Flip an MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Video Flipping Tutorial: How to Flip& Mirror& and Rotate a Video File
- Top 5 FLV Video Editor
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- How to Grow Youtube Channel Fast
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- How to Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- TOP 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Software
- The Ways about How to Speed up a Video on Android
- How to Speed up a Video on iMovie
- 7 Reasons Why It's Great to Know How to Speed up a Video on iPhone
- How to Downsize MOV(QuickTime) File Size
- How to Slow Down TikTok Video
- How to Make Video Louder
- Online MP4 Video Cutter-Super Easy to Crop MP4 File
- Top Video Editor Tools for MP4 Video File
- MPEG Video Trimmer -Fast MEPG Cut
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Tips on Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- How to Rotate MP4 Video File Extension
- How to Rotate a Video
- I Tried Slow Down Youtube Videos and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Slow Motion iOS Apps That will Change the Way You Create Video
- TOP 8 Software for Making Slow Motion Video
- I Tried Speed up My Youtube and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion Android Apps That are Proven To Make Your Videos Special
- The Science about Fast Motion
- Tik Tok is the Simplest Way to Make Slow Motion?
- Add Audio to Video Online: Top 5 Alternatives to Clideo
- MP4 Cutter: How to Trim an MP4 Video File?
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac and Windows
- Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter Review-You Need to Know
- Top Video Editing for Mac
- Best 25 Video Editing Software in 2020
- Top 15 Video Editing For Windows in 2020 – You Should Know
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- How to Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- Three Ways to Watermark Your Video on Mac
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor - Beginner Friendly
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing
- Slideshow Maker
- 8 Proven Methods to Help Make A Slideshow with Music
- Top 5 MP3 Photo Editors to Add Photo to Audio Song
- Free Online PowerPoint Maker | Easily Create a Vivid Photo Slideshow
- Top 5 Free Real Estate Slideshow Makers You Should Know
- Funny Birthday Video Ideas for Your Friends/Lovers
- 15 Best Slideshow Apps for Android in 2021
- Best Graduation Slideshow Ideas for a Creative Video
- How to Easily Turn JPG/Slideshow to MP4
- Top 10 Slideshow Apps for Instagram | Post a Photo Slideshow as You Wish
- Make the Best Funeral Slideshow: Tribute to a Loved One
- Quickest Way to Add Audio/Music to Photo/Picture/Image Online
- Top 10 Online Video Slideshow Maker for Free
- Mother's Day Slideshow Design: Add Images & Music & Templates as You Like
- Best Way to Create a Facebook Slideshow
- 10 Fantastic Father's Day Video Ideas to Make Your Father Happy
- Make a Unique Happy Birthday Video Clip for the Ones You Love
- Learn How to Make a YouTube Slideshow in 2021
- 12 Best Slideshow Softwares Free for PC/Mac
- 10 Best Free Online Slideshow Makers without Any Watermark
- [3 Easy Ways] How to Create a Google Slideshow with Music
- 3 Methods on How to Make a Slideshow on Your iPhone
- How to Make a Slideshow on Windows 10/PC
- 6 Workable Methods to Make a Slideshow on Mac
- How to Quickly Make a Perfect Wedding Slideshow
- Complete Guide on How to Make Slideshow on TikTok