How to add background music in YouTube video online for free?
Add background music in YouTube video on
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Jun 04,2021 11:34 am
"How to add background music in YouTube video? Can I remove the existing sound of the YouTube video and add my background music? If yes, which online tool can enable me to perform the procedure quickly?"
When a YouTube has attractive music playing in the background, it creates an ambiance for the viewer to watch the video comfortably. It also enables them to understand the concept behind the video's content faster. You need a reliable online platform to add background music to YouTube videos. To learn the complete process, read this guide till the end, and become an expert.
Part 1: [Tutorial] How to add background music to YouTube video step by step?
YouTube offers a built-in editing platform to manage specific aspects of a video. The tool is called the YouTube Video Editor, which is available from the revamped YouTube studio. Every content creator on YouTube can access it for free and manage their videos online.
You can select the music based on genre, mood, or duration. Besides, the audio tunes available on the platform are free-to-use. The steps to use the YouTube Video Editor to add music to video are as follows:
Step 1: Access the video from YouTube studio
Open YouTube on your browser, and click on your account display picture. Hit the YouTube Studio option from the menu. On the left side of the Studio, click on Content and select the video you wish to edit. Next, click on the Editor option to access the YouTube Video Editor, and proceed to the next step.
Step 2: Select music from the built-in library
Once you access the Editor, click on the Add a Track/+ icon next to the Music icon, select any free song you like from the list, and press Add. If your preferred sound effect isn't there, click on Audio Library to access additional options.
Step 3: Save the edited video
Manage where in the timeline you wish to add the audio. Once everything is set, click on Save to publish the edited version on YouTube. You can also preview the video and discard all the changes if you do not like the editing or background music.
Limitations of YouTube Video Editor
Here, we will disclose some issues and shortcomings of the YouTube Video Editor you could face while adding background music to the YouTube video.
1.Inadequate editing features
As you might have identified, while following the steps stated above, the YouTube Studio Editor is not a complete alternative to high-end video editing programs. It only lets you trim/blur the video and add music from the built-in library. Under such circumstances, we recommend using a good online or desktop platform to edit videos.
2.Restriction on music
The YouTube Editor does not allow you to upload music to a video that is not available on the built-in library. It means if you have an audio, song, or sound effect stored on your computer, you can't add it to the YouTube video using the online video editor.
Part2. How to add background music to YouTube video with Online UniConverter?
The limitations of YouTube Video Editor are too significant to ignore. However, most users do not own a high-end PC to access reliable video editing software. If that is the case with you, we suggest opting for an online platform, such as Online UniConverter to add background music to YouTube video.
Moreover, the top reason for recommending Online UniConverter is that it allows you to add whatever type of music you wish to insert into your video. You can access the tool from any computer or smartphone.
Not only that, it enables you to conduct all operations online without having to access the device's storage. It lets you upload the video straight from YouTube without downloading it. Moreover, you can store the video to your cloud account instantly.
Besides merging audio with video, the tool offers additional features that can effectively edit the media file. They are as follows:
- It offers 30x rendering speed which is better than any available standard platform.
- The online service supports 1000+ audio and video formats.
- You can mute the YouTube video and add your audio to it.
- It lets you change the video's playback speed.
- Video/audio file compression is also available.
- It can convert video, audio, and image files without damaging their quality.
Please follow the steps stated below and understand how to add background music to a video on YouTube with Online UniConverter:
Step 1: Add YouTube video to the Online UniConverter
Open your device's browser and access the Online UniConverter's Add Audio to Video tool. Click on the YouTube button and paste the URL before hitting Add to upload the video to the platform.
Step 2: Add background music to the video
Under Audio Options, click on Add Audio to import the new background music for your YouTube video. Select the output format and press Merge to start file processing.
Step 3: Download the YouTube video
The final step is to save the edited clip back to your device or Google Drive/Dropbox account. For that, click on Download and follow the instructions mentioned on the interface.
See how much more accessible and better it is to add background music to YouTube video with the Online UniConverter than the YouTube Editor.
Part3. FAQs for adding background music to video with Online UniConverter
If you have any issues or queries associated with the Online UniConverter of adding background music to the YouTube video, follow this FAQ section.
Q1: What are video formats accepted by Online UniConverter?
Ans: There is not a single video file format that the Online UniConverter does not accept. The platform supports as many as 1000 file types, including MKV, MOV, DIVX, XVID, M4V, MP4, AVI, FLV, 3GP, H.265, etc.
Q2: Can I edit my audio file after adding it to the video?
Ans: Yes, it is quite possible to edit the audio file once you add it to the video using the Online UniConverter. The platform offers you to trim, cut, or remove the added file. Moreover, once you merge the file, you can access the Mute Video tool to extract the audio and add the edited version afterward.
Q3: What are audio formats accepted by Online UniConverter?
Ans: The online platform accepts every known audio format in the book. Moreover, you can convert the audio file to the favored file type with the Online UniConverter. The notable formats include FLAC, MP3, AIFF, WMA, WAV, AU, DTS, AAC, AMR, OGG, etc.
Q4: How do I add music to a video on my iPhone?
Ans: You can access the Online UniConverter from your iPhone's browser and open the Add Audio to Video section to add whatever type of music you want to a video. Upload the video, then the audio file to the platform, and click on Merge to make an excellent music video. The process is simple and will conclude in mere minutes.
Part 4: Conclusion
We initially discussed the YouTube Video Editor and how you can benefit from it while adding background music to the video. Though the service is smooth, there are quite a few limitations to it, which could prevent you from getting the right video you want to publish on YouTube.
Besides, you can not achieve the creative freedom you want to manage music into your video. Now you know why it is better to edit videos on platforms like the UniConverter instead of the YouTube Video Editor.
- Add Music
- Add Music to Video on Windows/iOS
- Add Music to Video on iMovie
- Add Background Music to Video
- Add Music to Facebook Post
- Add Music to Instagram Video
- Add Music to Snapchat
- Add Music to Tiktok Video
- Add Music to Youtube Video
- Add Sound to A Video
- Add Spotify Music to Video
- Add Music to Video with Android & iPhone App
- 6 Best Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- [8 Best Websites] Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android & iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Precisely Trim MP3 File
- Cut Music
- Crop Audio Online
- Cut Music on Garageband
- Cut Music on iMovie
- Edit MP3 Audio File
- Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Cut & Join MP3 Songs Online
- Change Ringtone on iPhone
- Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- Trim WAV File
- Trim Audio with Audacity
- Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- Trim an MP3 File Online
- Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- Combine Multiple Files into One File
- Loop Video
- Loop a Video online without Watermark
- Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- Loop a Video for Instagram
- Loop a Video in HTML
- Loop a Video on Android
- Loop a Video on My Phone
- Loop a Video on TV
- Loop a Video on Twitter
- Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Loop a YouTube Video
- 5 Best Video Merger Apps for Android
- Mute Video
- Top 9 Online Easy Tools to Mute Videos
- Remove Audio from Video on Android
- Mute Video on iPhone Free
- Top 10 Apps: Remove Audio from Video on Mobile
- Top 3 Ways: Remove Audio from Video on Windows 10/8/7
- Mute Video in iMovie Mac
- Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Video Editor
- Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 3 Kapwing Alternatives - Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 5 Clideo Alternatives - Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 6 Biteable Alternatives - Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to Add Music to Video
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- Make Video Louder
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Trim MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie for Free
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Text to My Video for Free
- Add Text to YouTube Video
- Top 3 Ways to Add Watermark to Video on Mac
- Add Special Effects to Video for Windows & Mac
- Put Stunning Filters to Video
- Brighten A Video
- Change Video Resolution on Different Platforms
- Crop Video Files Easily
- Crop MP4 File Using Online MP4 Video Cutter
- MPEG Video Trimmer - Fast MEPG Cut
- Make a Video File Smaller
- Downsize MOV (QuickTime) File Size
- Trim MP4 Video File
- Top 7 Best AVI Trimmers for Any System
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac & Windows
- Review - Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter
- Rotate a Video
- Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- Rotate or Flip MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Flip & Mirror & Rotate a Video File
- Rotate MP4 File Extension
- Science about Fast Motion
- 7 Reasons for Why to Speed up Video on iPhone
- Speed up a Video on Android
- Top 3 Fast Motion iOS APPs
- Speed up Your Youtube
- Speed up a Video on iMovie
- Top 7 Apps to Speed up Video
- Top 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Softwares
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- Top 7 Slow Motion iOS Apps
- Top 6 Slow Motion Android Apps
- TOP 8 Softwares to Make Slow Motion Video
- Make Slow Motion with TikTok
- Slow Down Youtube Videos
- Slow Down TikTok Video
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers
- Change Video Format in High Quality
- Restore VHS Tapes & Transfer to Computer
- Top 6 Best Free AVI Editors
- Edit MOV Video Files in Windows & Mac
- Edit MP4 Files in 2 Different Ways
- Edit MPEG Files on Mac & Windows
- Top 8 MP4 Video Editor Tools
- Top 5 FLV Video Editors
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor
- Grow YouTube Channel Fast
- Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing Tools
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- Edit Video with Filmora Video Editor
- Top 25 Video Editing Softwares
- Top 15 Video Editing Tools for Windows
- Top 8 Video Editing Softwares for Mac
- Edit Your Video on Windows & Mac
- Merge Video
- Combine Videos Together
- Combine Two Videos in 5 Ways
- Top 5 Ways to Merge Subtitles with Video
- 15 Best Apps to Combine Videos
- Merge MP4 Files on Windows 10
- 3 Best Options to Merge Videos on Windows 10
- Top 12 Handy Video Joiners for PC
- Top 5 Joiners to Merge MP4 Files on Mac
- Apply VLC to Merge/Combine 2+ Videos
- Best VLC Alternative to Merging MP4 Files
- Merge Clips Using Adobe Premiere Pro
- Merge Clips Using iMovie
- Merge Clips Using Handbrake
- Concatenate Videos Using FFmpeg
- Merge Videos Free without Watermark
- Top 5 Video Mergers without Watermark
- Merge Photos/Images Online
- Merge MP4 Online with Online UniConverter
- Top 10 MP4 Joiners/Combiners
- Top 6 Online Video Joiners
- Top 8 Free Tools to Merge Videos
- Top 10 Useful Video Stitchers
- Merge Files without Losing Quality
- Cut and Join Video within Seconds
- Best 10 Online Audio Video Mergers
- Slideshow Maker
- Add Music to Photo Online
- Make a Slideshow with Music
- Top 5 MP3 Photo Editors to Add Photo to Song
- Turn JPG/Slideshow to MP4
- Create Photo Slideshow with Online PowerPoint
- Top 10 Online Free Video Slideshow Makers
- Top 10 Free Online Slideshow Makers without Watermark
- 12 Free Slideshow Softwares for PC/Mac
- Funny Birthday Video Ideas
- Best Graduation Slideshow Ideas
- Make a Perfect Wedding Slideshow
- Free Real Estate Slideshow Makers
- Make a Unique Happy Birthday Video Clip
- Mother's Day Slideshow Design
- 10 Fantastic Father's Day Video Ideas
- Tribute to a Loved One with Funeral Slideshow
- Make a Slideshow on Windows 10/PC
- Make a Slideshow on Mac
- Make a Slideshow on iPhone
- Make a Slideshow Apps on Android
- Make a YouTube Slideshow
- Create Instagram Photo Slideshow
- Create a Facebook Slideshow
- Create a Google Slideshow with Music
- Make Slideshow on TikTok
- Add audio to video
- Add Audio to Video Online
- Add Audio to Video for Free
- Add Music to Video Online Free
- Put Music in the Background of Video
- Add Music to a Video Easily
- Add Audio to Video Easily
- Edit Sound in a video
- Edit Music Video Online for Free
- Add Music to Video Online without Watermark
- Add audio to MKV video
- Make a Video with Photos and Music for Free
- Top 10 Apps to Add Audio to Video or Photo
- Add Audio to YouTube
- Add music to YouTube video
- Add background music in YouTube video online
- Add Music to Instagram Video
- Add Audio to a Video on iPhone
- Put Music over a video on iPhone
- Top 10 Apps to Add Music to Video on iPhone
- Add Audio to Aideo on Android
- Easily Add Music to Video in Windows 10
- Top 8 tools to Add Audio to Video in Windows 10
- Top 10 Apps to Add Audio to Video on Mac
- Top 10 Softwares to Add Audio to Video
- Top 8 Apps to Add Music to Video
- Top 10 Apps to Put Music on Video
- Top 10 Apps to Add Music to Video
- Top 6 Tools to Make a Video with Music
- Top 8 Tools to Merge Video & Audio Online