Easily add music to video in Windows 10 and the best 8 tools recommended
Add music to video in Windows 10
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Jun 02,2021 20:34 pm
"How to add music to Windows using a video editor. I am aiming to learn video editing to produce content for viewers on social media. Looking at other videos, I became curious how people add music to video using Windows 10 PC? What is the best platform that will allow me to fulfill the said task quickly?"
People perform extra activities to groom themselves before they go out into public. This sheer effort is necessary to conduct the daily routine. The same is the case with creating videos for the viewers. If you do not add specific dimensions to it, such as effects, filters, and, most importantly, music, no one would care for the content.
Soothing background music keeps the watcher attached to your presentation, whether on a social media service or any other platform. Similarly, a potent yet simple video editor is essential to ensure the successful completion of an amazing video. This article will share the top 8 editing software names and how to add music to video windows 10.
Part1: Top 8 editors to add music to video in Windows 10
Check out the list stated below to understand the 8 best video editors on Windows 10 that also offer the simplest grounds to add music to video.
Movavi is a comprehensive solution for low-end PC users to edit videos professionally. You can not only add music to your video but also remove existing annoying background sounds from it.
Moreover, the tool offers several shortcuts that make the whole process faster and efficient. Additionally, you can apply transitions, filters and use built-in templates to make the video seem a whole lot better.
- All functions are easily accessible from the dashboard.
- Limited templates.
- The free trial does not offer all features of the pro version.
- Customer support is not very friendly.
VSDC is another well-known video editor that offers its services for Windows users. You can not only add audio files to a video but also change their formats using the tool. Besides, it provides ample opportunity to import audio effects from the in-built library to improve your video.
- The visual effects library is breathtaking.
- No hardware acceleration facility is available.
- It takes much time to download video files from the interface.
- No voiceover tool!
Video editors for Windows are not necessarily free-to-use. However, it isn't the case with VirtualDub. The program is open-source and offers all the much-needed facilities to beautify the video.
You can easily add audio to video, merge multiple clips, apply stunning effects, and trim/crop/rotate a video. Not only that, but you can also compress media files using the tool. It supports pretty much every popular file format as well.
- It offers noise reduction!
- The interface needs an overhaul.
- It is not suggested for 4K editing.
- The tool is not available across other prevalent platforms.
- It is entirely free!
- Not much creative room for editing is available.
- No customer support.
- The rendering speed is a bit on the slower side.
It is a useful transcoding software that can also add audio to a video from the Windows 10 PC. You can convert and compress both audio and video files without any quality loss. Utilities such as trim, crop, flip, cut, and color adjustment is available.
The variety of filters available on the platform enhances the video and makes it attractive for the larger public. Additionally, you can rip the edited video into a DVD. The tool also offers a built-in function to adjust corrupted media files, allowing you to play them again on your device.
- It is available on all versions of Windows and macOS.
- The interface could get intimidating for new users.
- The processing speed is slow, which could get annoying.
VLC is a household name when it comes to playing media files on various types of devices, including desktops, TVs, and smartphones. However, little do users know, it is a reliable platform to edit videos and audio on a smaller scale.
One of the most-used features is enabling you to instate audio into a video file. You can also perform file conversion and trim/cut files with the VLC media player.
- Easily accessible!
- Limited features are available as it is not a dedicated video editing tool.
- The interface is not suitable for video editing.
- Not compatible with most file formats.
If you wish to do video editing for casual usage, then we suggest choosing this platform. It provides an instant solution to insert any audio song or note into a video. Additional tools include the fade-in/out effect, adding text and images to a media file.
Besides audio mixing, you can also adjust the volume of the existing video and manage its playback speed. Basic tools such as scaling, cropping, and rotation are easily accessible thanks to an intuitive UI.
- It is not well-known.
- No technical assistance is available.
- It doesn't support macOS.
Avidemux is a free platform to manage video files, such as changing their format, adding effects to them, or trimming them down. The service supports every standard file format related to audio and video. Moreover, you can quickly split a video or merge two of them into one with Avidemux
- A lightweight software.
- The converting process can cause some issues or delays.
- The interface should be changed.
- New updates are not regularly available.
Part2. How to add music to video in Windows 10 using Online UniConverter?
General Windows 10 systems are low-end, and they are not capable of supporting advanced video editing programs. It doesn't mean you can not perform video editing on such devices. The best option is not to install any software and handle the media files using an online platform such as the Wondershare UniConverter.
The reliable platform offers function and utility that you could hope for to make the video brilliant. It also included letting you add audio to an existing video clip. Another advantage of using the service is that you can upload files from the source URL(Youtube) or cloud storage facilities like Google Drive and Dropbox.
You can view a few handy features of the Online UniConverter here:
- Cut and join multiple audio files using the tool.
- Convert the format of the video and audio files.
- You can also turn videos into GIFs.
- It lets you increase the playback speed up to 2x.
- The platform helps you create looped and reverse videos.
- You can mute the audio of a video with the Online UniConverter.
Three really simple steps to add music to video in Windows 10 using Online UniConverterStep 1: Add the video to Wondershare Online UniConverter
Open the Windows 10 default browser and access the Online UniConverter. From the Add Audio to Video section, hit the Choose Files tab and upload the concerned video to the web interface.
Step 2: Merge music with video
Once the video is uploaded, click on Add Audio and select the music file you wish to mix with the clip. Trim the song, and select an output format for the file. Now, hit Merge before proceeding to the next level.
Step 3: Download the music clip
The last step is to save the edited file to your preferred platform. You can store it on your Windows 10 PC by hitting the Download button. However, if you wish to add the files on Google Drive or Dropbox, then hit the downward arrow, and select the respective options.
Now you know all about the Online UniConverter and understand how simple it is to add music on a video from Windows 10 system.
Part3. FAQs for adding music to video using Online UniConverter
If you still wish to know a bit more about the Online UniConverter and its workings, then follow the list of FAQs below. We have answered the commonly asked queries by the majority of users here!
Q1: What are video formats accepted by Online UniConverter?
Ans: Much like the desktop version, the Online Converter supports 1000+ file formats and lets you convert to any one of them at an amazing 30x processing speed. The formats include MP4, FLV, WEBM, AVI, MOV, 3GP, DIVX, XVID, MKV, etc.
Q2: Can I edit my music file after adding it to the video?
Ans: It is possible to edit music files once you add them to the online platform. Before you merge the audio with video, you can go to the audio section and trim the unwanted bits of the song, preventing them from adding them to the video.
Q3: What are audio formats accepted by Online UniConverter?
Ans:Every cross-platform audio file type is available and accepted by the Online UniConverter, including AAC, MP3, AMR, WAV, WMA, AIFF, OGG, APE, FLAC, and several others.
This article has shared the highs and lows of the top 8 most popular video editors for Windows 10. It is your choice to manage or integrate music into a video and which software you think can fulfill the task. However, in the end, the Online UniConverter is the safest choice that lets you add music to video in Windows 10 at a quick pace.
I was unable to work smoothly with high-end software on my 4thgeneration Windows 10 laptop. The system crashed most of the time, and storing video files caused a storage issue.
Introduction to the Online UniConverter put me at ease. I was able to access all features I needed without ever installing any application. Moreover, it allowed me to store my files online on my Google Drive account, which relieved the computer's storage capacity!
- Add Music
- How to Add Background Music to a Video
- How to Add Music to Facebook Post
- How to Add Music to Instagram Video
- How to Add Music to Snapchat
- How to Add Music to Tiktok Video
- How to Add Music to Video
- How to Add Music to Youtube Video
- How to Add Sound to a Video
- How to Add Spotify Music to Video
- The Apps for Adding Music to Video
- How to Put Music to Video on iMovie
- Top 6 Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- 8 Best Websites for You to Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android and iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Best Way to Trim MP3 File Precisely
- How Do I Combine Multiple Files into One File
- How to Crop Audio Online
- How Can I Cut and Join MP3 Songs Online
- How to Cut Music on Garageband
- How to Cut Music on iMovie
- How to Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- How Do I Edit an MP3 Audio File
- How to Change Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Cut Music
- How to Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- How do You Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- How to Trim WAV File
- How to Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- How to Trim Audio with Audacity
- How to Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- How to Trim an MP3 File Online
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Loop Video
- The Way to Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- How can I Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- How to Loop a Video for Instagram Online
- How to Loop Video in HTML
- How do I Loop a Video on an Android
- How to Loop a Video online no Watermark
- How do I Loop a Video on My Phone
- Best Way to Loop Video on TV
- How do I Loop a Video on Twitter
- How do I Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Easy Ways to Loop YouTube Videos
- 5 Best Video Merger App for Android
- Mute Video
- Mute Video Android: How to Remove Audio from Video on Android Phone
- How to Mute A Video in iMovie Mac
- How to Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- How to Mute A Video on iPhone Free
- Top 9 Ways to Mute Videos Online Easily
- How to Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Best Video Muter: How to Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Easy Steps to Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Top 3 Ways to Remove Audio from Video in Windows 10/8/7
- Top 10 Video Mute App: How to Remove Audio from Video in Mobile
- Video Editor
- The Best Video Editor: Filmora 9
- How to Restore VHS Tapes
- How to Trim an MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- How to Add Audio to Video Online
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Top Special Effects Software Available 2020 for Windows and Mac
- How to Put Filters to Your Video?
- How to Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- How to Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie Permanently-Free Simple
- How to Add Text to My Video for Free
- 2020 New Ways to Add Text to YouTube Video
- 7 Speed Up Video Apps That Google Definitely Don’t Want You to Know About
- Best Free AVI Editor You Should Know in 2020
- Best AVI Trimmer for Different Computer Systems and Methods
- Add Audio to Video Online: 6 Best Alternatives to Biteable
- Add Audio to Video Online: 3 Best Alternatives to Kapwing
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to add music to video
- How to Brighten a Video by Using Video Brightness Editor
- How to Change Video Format with High-Quality
- How to Change Video Resolution Easily on Different Platforms
- How to Make a Video File Smaller
- Teach You How to Crop Your Video Files Easily
- How to Edit MOV Video Files in Windows and Mac System
- 2 Different Ways to Teach You How to Edit MP4 Files
- How to Edit MPEG Files on Mac and Windows?
- How to Edit Your Video on Windows and Mac
- How to Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Fast Motion iOS APPs That Will Change the Way You Create Video
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers in 2020
- How to Rotate or Flip an MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Video Flipping Tutorial: How to Flip& Mirror& and Rotate a Video File
- Top 5 FLV Video Editor
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- How to Grow Youtube Channel Fast
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- How to Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- TOP 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Software
- The Ways about How to Speed up a Video on Android
- How to Speed up a Video on iMovie
- 7 Reasons Why It's Great to Know How to Speed up a Video on iPhone
- How to Downsize MOV(QuickTime) File Size
- How to Slow Down TikTok Video
- How to Make Video Louder
- Online MP4 Video Cutter-Super Easy to Crop MP4 File
- Top Video Editor Tools for MP4 Video File
- MPEG Video Trimmer -Fast MEPG Cut
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Tips on Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- How to Rotate MP4 Video File Extension
- How to Rotate a Video
- I Tried Slow Down Youtube Videos and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Slow Motion iOS Apps That will Change the Way You Create Video
- TOP 8 Software for Making Slow Motion Video
- I Tried Speed up My Youtube and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion Android Apps That are Proven To Make Your Videos Special
- The Science about Fast Motion
- Tik Tok is the Simplest Way to Make Slow Motion?
- Add Audio to Video Online: Top 5 Alternatives to Clideo
- MP4 Cutter: How to Trim an MP4 Video File?
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac and Windows
- Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter Review-You Need to Know
- Top Video Editing for Mac
- Best 25 Video Editing Software in 2020
- Top 15 Video Editing For Windows in 2020 – You Should Know
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- How to Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- Three Ways to Watermark Your Video on Mac
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor - Beginner Friendly
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing
- Slideshow Maker
- 8 Proven Methods to Help Make A Slideshow with Music
- Top 5 MP3 Photo Editors to Add Photo to Audio Song
- Free Online PowerPoint Maker | Easily Create a Vivid Photo Slideshow
- Top 5 Free Real Estate Slideshow Makers You Should Know
- Funny Birthday Video Ideas for Your Friends/Lovers
- 15 Best Slideshow Apps for Android in 2021
- Best Graduation Slideshow Ideas for a Creative Video
- How to Easily Turn JPG/Slideshow to MP4
- Top 10 Slideshow Apps for Instagram | Post a Photo Slideshow as You Wish
- Make the Best Funeral Slideshow: Tribute to a Loved One
- Quickest Way to Add Audio/Music to Photo/Picture/Image Online
- Top 10 Online Video Slideshow Maker for Free
- Mother's Day Slideshow Design: Add Images & Music & Templates as You Like
- Best Way to Create a Facebook Slideshow
- 10 Fantastic Father's Day Video Ideas to Make Your Father Happy
- Make a Unique Happy Birthday Video Clip for the Ones You Love
- Learn How to Make a YouTube Slideshow in 2021
- 12 Best Slideshow Softwares Free for PC/Mac
- 10 Best Free Online Slideshow Makers without Any Watermark
- [3 Easy Ways] How to Create a Google Slideshow with Music
- 3 Methods on How to Make a Slideshow on Your iPhone
- How to Make a Slideshow on Windows 10/PC
- 6 Workable Methods to Make a Slideshow on Mac
- How to Quickly Make a Perfect Wedding Slideshow
- Complete Guide on How to Make Slideshow on TikTok