Easily add music to video in Windows 10 and the best 8 tools recommended
Add music to video in Windows 10
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Jul 14,2021 21:10 pm
"How to add music to Windows using a video editor. I am aiming to learn video editing to produce content for viewers on social media. Looking at other videos, I became curious how people add music to video using Windows 10 PC? What is the best platform that will allow me to fulfill the said task quickly?"
People perform extra activities to groom themselves before they go out into public. This sheer effort is necessary to conduct the daily routine. The same is the case with creating videos for the viewers. If you do not add specific dimensions to it, such as effects, filters, and, most importantly, music, no one would care for the content.
Soothing background music keeps the watcher attached to your presentation, whether on a social media service or any other platform. Similarly, a potent yet simple video editor is essential to ensure the successful completion of an amazing video. This article will share the top 8 editing software names and how to add music to video windows 10.
Part1: Top 8 editors to add music to video in Windows 10
Check out the list stated below to understand the 8 best video editors on Windows 10 that also offer the simplest grounds to add music to video.
Movavi is a comprehensive solution for low-end PC users to edit videos professionally. You can not only add music to your video but also remove existing annoying background sounds from it.
Moreover, the tool offers several shortcuts that make the whole process faster and efficient. Additionally, you can apply transitions, filters and use built-in templates to make the video seem a whole lot better.
- All functions are easily accessible from the dashboard.
- Limited templates.
- The free trial does not offer all features of the pro version.
- Customer support is not very friendly.
VSDC is another well-known video editor that offers its services for Windows users. You can not only add audio files to a video but also change their formats using the tool. Besides, it provides ample opportunity to import audio effects from the in-built library to improve your video.
- The visual effects library is breathtaking.
- No hardware acceleration facility is available.
- It takes much time to download video files from the interface.
- No voiceover tool!
Video editors for Windows are not necessarily free-to-use. However, it isn't the case with VirtualDub. The program is open-source and offers all the much-needed facilities to beautify the video.
You can easily add audio to video, merge multiple clips, apply stunning effects, and trim/crop/rotate a video. Not only that, but you can also compress media files using the tool. It supports pretty much every popular file format as well.
- It offers noise reduction!
- The interface needs an overhaul.
- It is not suggested for 4K editing.
- The tool is not available across other prevalent platforms.
- It is entirely free!
- Not much creative room for editing is available.
- No customer support.
- The rendering speed is a bit on the slower side.
It is a useful transcoding software that can also add audio to a video from the Windows 10 PC. You can convert and compress both audio and video files without any quality loss. Utilities such as trim, crop, flip, cut, and color adjustment is available.
The variety of filters available on the platform enhances the video and makes it attractive for the larger public. Additionally, you can rip the edited video into a DVD. The tool also offers a built-in function to adjust corrupted media files, allowing you to play them again on your device.
- It is available on all versions of Windows and macOS.
- The interface could get intimidating for new users.
- The processing speed is slow, which could get annoying.
VLC is a household name when it comes to playing media files on various types of devices, including desktops, TVs, and smartphones. However, little do users know, it is a reliable platform to edit videos and audio on a smaller scale.
One of the most-used features is enabling you to instate audio into a video file. You can also perform file conversion and trim/cut files with the VLC media player.
- Easily accessible!
- Limited features are available as it is not a dedicated video editing tool.
- The interface is not suitable for video editing.
- Not compatible with most file formats.
If you wish to do video editing for casual usage, then we suggest choosing this platform. It provides an instant solution to insert any audio song or note into a video. Additional tools include the fade-in/out effect, adding text and images to a media file.
Besides audio mixing, you can also adjust the volume of the existing video and manage its playback speed. Basic tools such as scaling, cropping, and rotation are easily accessible thanks to an intuitive UI.
- It is not well-known.
- No technical assistance is available.
- It doesn't support macOS.
Avidemux is a free platform to manage video files, such as changing their format, adding effects to them, or trimming them down. The service supports every standard file format related to audio and video. Moreover, you can quickly split a video or merge two of them into one with Avidemux
- A lightweight software.
- The converting process can cause some issues or delays.
- The interface should be changed.
- New updates are not regularly available.
Part2. How to add music to video in Windows 10 using Online UniConverter?
General Windows 10 systems are low-end, and they are not capable of supporting advanced video editing programs. It doesn't mean you can not perform video editing on such devices. The best option is not to install any software and handle the media files using an online platform such as the Wondershare UniConverter.
The reliable platform offers function and utility that you could hope for to make the video brilliant. It also included letting you add audio to an existing video clip. Another advantage of using the service is that you can upload files from the source URL(Youtube) or cloud storage facilities like Google Drive and Dropbox.
You can view a few handy features of the Online UniConverter here:
- Cut and join multiple audio files using the tool.
- Convert the format of the video and audio files.
- You can also turn videos into GIFs.
- It lets you increase the playback speed up to 2x.
- The platform helps you create looped and reverse videos.
- You can mute the audio of a video with the Online UniConverter.
Three really simple steps to add music to video in Windows 10 using Online UniConverterStep 1: Add the video to Wondershare Online UniConverter
Open the Windows 10 default browser and access the Online UniConverter. From the Add Audio to Video section, hit the Choose Files tab and upload the concerned video to the web interface.
Step 2: Merge music with video
Once the video is uploaded, click on Add Audio and select the music file you wish to mix with the clip. Trim the song, and select an output format for the file. Now, hit Merge before proceeding to the next level.
Step 3: Download the music clip
The last step is to save the edited file to your preferred platform. You can store it on your Windows 10 PC by hitting the Download button. However, if you wish to add the files on Google Drive or Dropbox, then hit the downward arrow, and select the respective options.
Now you know all about the Online UniConverter and understand how simple it is to add music on a video from Windows 10 system.
Part3. FAQs for adding music to video using Online UniConverter
If you still wish to know a bit more about the Online UniConverter and its workings, then follow the list of FAQs below. We have answered the commonly asked queries by the majority of users here!
Q1: What are video formats accepted by Online UniConverter?
Ans: Much like the desktop version, the Online Converter supports 1000+ file formats and lets you convert to any one of them at an amazing 30x processing speed. The formats include MP4, FLV, WEBM, AVI, MOV, 3GP, DIVX, XVID, MKV, etc.
Q2: Can I edit my music file after adding it to the video?
Ans: It is possible to edit music files once you add them to the online platform. Before you merge the audio with video, you can go to the audio section and trim the unwanted bits of the song, preventing them from adding them to the video.
Q3: What are audio formats accepted by Online UniConverter?
Ans:Every cross-platform audio file type is available and accepted by the Online UniConverter, including AAC, MP3, AMR, WAV, WMA, AIFF, OGG, APE, FLAC, and several others.
This article has shared the highs and lows of the top 8 most popular video editors for Windows 10. It is your choice to manage or integrate music into a video and which software you think can fulfill the task. However, in the end, the Online UniConverter is the safest choice that lets you add music to video in Windows 10 at a quick pace.
I was unable to work smoothly with high-end software on my 4thgeneration Windows 10 laptop. The system crashed most of the time, and storing video files caused a storage issue.
Introduction to the Online UniConverter put me at ease. I was able to access all features I needed without ever installing any application. Moreover, it allowed me to store my files online on my Google Drive account, which relieved the computer's storage capacity!
- Add Music
- Add Music to Video on Windows/iOS
- Add Music to Video on iMovie
- Add Background Music to Video
- Add Music to Facebook Post
- Add Music to Instagram Video
- Add Music to Snapchat
- Add Music to Tiktok Video
- Add Music to Youtube Video
- Add Sound to A Video
- Add Spotify Music to Video
- Add Music to Video with Android & iPhone App
- 6 Best Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- [8 Best Websites] Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android & iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Precisely Trim MP3 File
- Cut Music
- Crop Audio Online
- Cut Music on Garageband
- Cut Music on iMovie
- Edit MP3 Audio File
- Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Cut & Join MP3 Songs Online
- Change Ringtone on iPhone
- Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- Trim WAV File
- Trim Audio with Audacity
- Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- Trim an MP3 File Online
- Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- Combine Multiple Files into One File
- Loop Video
- Loop a Video online without Watermark
- Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- Loop a Video for Instagram
- Loop a Video in HTML
- Loop a Video on Android
- Loop a Video on My Phone
- Loop a Video on TV
- Loop a Video on Twitter
- Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Loop a YouTube Video
- 5 Best Video Merger Apps for Android
- Mute Video
- Top 9 Online Easy Tools to Mute Videos
- Remove Audio from Video on Android
- Mute Video on iPhone Free
- Top 10 Apps: Remove Audio from Video on Mobile
- Top 3 Ways: Remove Audio from Video on Windows 10/8/7
- Mute Video in iMovie Mac
- Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Video Editor
- Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 3 Kapwing Alternatives - Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 5 Clideo Alternatives - Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 6 Biteable Alternatives - Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to Add Music to Video
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- Make Video Louder
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Trim MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie for Free
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Text to My Video for Free
- Add Text to YouTube Video
- Top 3 Ways to Add Watermark to Video on Mac
- Add Special Effects to Video for Windows & Mac
- Put Stunning Filters to Video
- Brighten A Video
- Change Video Resolution on Different Platforms
- Crop Video Files Easily
- Crop MP4 File Using Online MP4 Video Cutter
- MPEG Video Trimmer - Fast MEPG Cut
- Make a Video File Smaller
- Downsize MOV (QuickTime) File Size
- Trim MP4 Video File
- Top 7 Best AVI Trimmers for Any System
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac & Windows
- Review - Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter
- Rotate a Video
- Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- Rotate or Flip MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Flip & Mirror & Rotate a Video File
- Rotate MP4 File Extension
- Science about Fast Motion
- 7 Reasons for Why to Speed up Video on iPhone
- Speed up a Video on Android
- Top 3 Fast Motion iOS APPs
- Speed up Your Youtube
- Speed up a Video on iMovie
- Top 7 Apps to Speed up Video
- Top 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Softwares
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- Top 7 Slow Motion iOS Apps
- Top 6 Slow Motion Android Apps
- TOP 8 Softwares to Make Slow Motion Video
- Make Slow Motion with TikTok
- Slow Down Youtube Videos
- Slow Down TikTok Video
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers
- Change Video Format in High Quality
- Restore VHS Tapes & Transfer to Computer
- Top 6 Best Free AVI Editors
- Edit MOV Video Files in Windows & Mac
- Edit MP4 Files in 2 Different Ways
- Edit MPEG Files on Mac & Windows
- Top 8 MP4 Video Editor Tools
- Top 5 FLV Video Editors
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor
- Grow YouTube Channel Fast
- Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing Tools
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- Edit Video with Filmora Video Editor
- Top 25 Video Editing Softwares
- Top 15 Video Editing Tools for Windows
- Top 8 Video Editing Softwares for Mac
- Edit Your Video on Windows & Mac
- Merge Video
- Combine Videos Together
- Combine Two Videos in 5 Ways
- Top 5 Ways to Merge Subtitles with Video
- 15 Best Apps to Combine Videos
- Merge MP4 Files on Windows 10
- 3 Best Options to Merge Videos on Windows 10
- Top 12 Handy Video Joiners for PC
- Top 5 Joiners to Merge MP4 Files on Mac
- Apply VLC to Merge/Combine 2+ Videos
- Best VLC Alternative to Merging MP4 Files
- Merge Clips Using Adobe Premiere Pro
- Merge Clips Using iMovie
- Merge Clips Using Handbrake
- Concatenate Videos Using FFmpeg
- Merge Videos Free without Watermark
- Top 5 Video Mergers without Watermark
- Merge Photos/Images Online
- Merge MP4 Online with Online UniConverter
- Top 10 MP4 Joiners/Combiners
- Top 6 Online Video Joiners
- Top 8 Free Tools to Merge Videos
- Top 10 Useful Video Stitchers
- Merge Files without Losing Quality
- Cut and Join Video within Seconds
- Best 10 Online Audio Video Mergers
- Slideshow Maker
- Add Music to Photo Online
- Make a Slideshow with Music
- Top 5 MP3 Photo Editors to Add Photo to Song
- Turn JPG/Slideshow to MP4
- Create Photo Slideshow with Online PowerPoint
- Top 10 Online Free Video Slideshow Makers
- Top 10 Free Online Slideshow Makers without Watermark
- 12 Free Slideshow Softwares for PC/Mac
- Funny Birthday Video Ideas
- Best Graduation Slideshow Ideas
- Make a Perfect Wedding Slideshow
- Free Real Estate Slideshow Makers
- Make a Unique Happy Birthday Video Clip
- Mother's Day Slideshow Design
- 10 Fantastic Father's Day Video Ideas
- Tribute to a Loved One with Funeral Slideshow
- Make a Slideshow on Windows 10/PC
- Make a Slideshow on Mac
- Make a Slideshow on iPhone
- Make a Slideshow Apps on Android
- Make a YouTube Slideshow
- Create Instagram Photo Slideshow
- Create a Facebook Slideshow
- Create a Google Slideshow with Music
- Make Slideshow on TikTok
- Add audio to video
- Add Audio to Video Online
- Add Audio to Video for Free
- Add Music to Video Online Free
- Put Music in the Background of Video
- Add Music to a Video Easily
- Add Audio to Video Easily
- Edit Sound in a video
- Edit Music Video Online for Free
- Add Music to Video Online without Watermark
- Add audio to MKV video
- Make a Video with Photos and Music for Free
- Top 10 Apps to Add Audio to Video or Photo
- Add Audio to YouTube
- Add music to YouTube video
- Add background music in YouTube video online
- Add Music to Instagram Video
- Add Audio to a Video on iPhone
- Put Music over a video on iPhone
- Top 10 Apps to Add Music to Video on iPhone
- Add Audio to Aideo on Android
- Easily Add Music to Video in Windows 10
- Top 8 tools to Add Audio to Video in Windows 10
- Top 10 Apps to Add Audio to Video on Mac
- Top 10 Softwares to Add Audio to Video
- Top 8 Apps to Add Music to Video
- Top 10 Apps to Put Music on Video
- Top 10 Apps to Add Music to Video
- Top 6 Tools to Make a Video with Music
- Top 8 Tools to Merge Video & Audio Online