Top 10 best app to add music to video on iPhone
best app to add music to video on iPhon
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Jun 09,2021 11:15 am
iPhone is one of the most popular mobile phone brands, just behind Android. Not only is this phone classy, but it also comes with a top-class camera system to help you take amazing photos and videos. However, sometimes you may need to add music to video on iPhone. In that case, how do you go about it? Fret not because this article will introduce you to some simple iPhone add music to video methods. Let’s learn!
Part 1. Best music video editor for iOS/Android/PC/Mac [Recommended]
Let’s begin this listicle by discussing the best app to add music to video on computers and mobile devices – Online UniConverter. It’s a free, open-source app that you don’t need to register or pay anything to use. The UI is straightforward to navigate and boasts support for 1000+ file formats. With it, users can upload audio and video formats like MP3, MP4, MOV, M4A, FLV, FLAC, and so on. After adding your video file, you can upload background music and customize it by trimming and adjusting the volume level. Users can also rearrange the video sections to create a new video clip. Moreover, you can merge, compress, crop, trim, and convert videos on the powerful video editor.
- Free, open-source app with affordable premium plans.
- It supports 1000+ file formats.
- Edits the uploaded background music by trimming and adjusting volume.
- It exports the edited video to most standard video file formats.
- Intuitive video editor for merging, cropping, cutting, flipping, rotating, etc.
- Offers free 2GB cloud storage to continue creating anywhere.
- It’s the best method to add music to video on iPhone, iPad, macOS, Windows, and Android.
Below is the step-by-step process to add music over video on iPhone using Online UniConverter:
Step 1: Open the Add Audio to Video function.
Visit the website using your favorite iPhone web browser. While on the website, click Online Tools and then choose the Add Audio to Video tool. It will launch immediately.
Step 2: Add your video file.
Next, click Choose Files to browse your local storage and upload a video file to edit. Remember, you can also add files directly from YouTube, Dropbox, or Google Drive by pasting the video URL. Wait for a while for your video to finish uploading.
Step 3: Add your audio and edit it.
After loading a video file successfully, navigate to the right pane and click Add Audio to open your local storage and upload your music file. Again, wait for a while for the music track to finish uploading.
Then, click the Trim icon to start resizing and cutting your music file. You’ll do this by dragging the trimming handles or manually inputting the start and stop time. After that, adjust the volume of your video and the uploaded music file.
Step 4: Choose a target format and merge.
Now open the Output format menu and select your preferred destination format. Next, click play to preview your video and make changes where necessary. Finally, press Merge if everything is clean and polished. That is how to add music to video on iPhone quickly and easily.
Part 2. Top 10 apps to add music to video (iOS & Android) in 2021
You can also install one of these dedicated apps on your iPhone and add music to your video offline:
FilmoraGo is another Wondeershare product for offering video/audio editing solutions on iOS and Android. You can get this mobile app for free and access 800+ royalty-free music to download and add to your video. But that’s just the obvious part of it. FilmoraGo features a powerful video editor for trimming, cutting, cropping, and merging videos. It also comes with a music recorder with 100+ music styles, including healing, rhythmic, quiet, etc. Plus, paid users can export videos with zero watermarks.
- Hundreds of royalty-free music to download.
- Intuitive and feature-rich video editor.
- Exports videos with watermarks.
Splice is another downloadable mobile app to add audio to video on iPhone, iPad, or Android. As expected, installing the app is totally free, although it features some in-app purchases. Its powerful editor allows users to trim, cut, and crop videos and images in seconds. Users can also refine their clips by applying color effects, background music, captions, filters, and more. And of course, Splice offers a music library with a wide variety of sound effects and music tracks.
- Extensive music library.
- Powerful video editor.
- It doesn’t support 4K outputs.
Let’s start with the dislikes first. One, you’ll have to part with $2.99 to get this app from App Store. And two, it doesn’t have an Android version. But these two cons aside, Pinnacle Studio represents value for the money. For starters, it works with tens of media files from local storage and iCloud Photo Library. After uploading your media file, you can customize it with 16+ transitions, 3D animations, background audio, and more. Speaking of audio, users can edit music tracks by trimming, adjusting speed, and applying crossfade effects. There is so much more here!
- Excellent photo and video slideshow maker.
- It supports full HD 1080p exports.
- No Android support.
The fourth method on how to add music to a video on your iPhone is Clipper. With Clipper, you can create stunning movie clips with a single tap. The instant video editor lets users arrange video clips and customize them with fun effects and background music. Like most apps here, Clipper grants its users access to its music library packed with royalty-free music tracks. And, you can directly share your creatives to Twitter, Facebook, or email.
- Free access to royalty-free music tracks.
- Directly export videos online.
- Can make do with more transition effects.
If getting an app with multiple video effects is your primary goal, consider VivaVideo. With this Android and iOS app, you’ll enjoy a simple platform to customize your video with effects like glitch and transition. You can also add a blurred background to your photo or video, which is perfect if you plan to share it on social media. Meanwhile, users can add music to videos and adjust the volume level perfectly. Additionally, users can record their own voices and add them to a video file. Plus, you can apply texts and subtitles to your video.
- Compatible with Android and iOS.
- Feature-laden editing platform.
- It has pesky push notifications.
Giving VivaVideo and the rest a run for their money is Magisto Video Editor, one of the most popular online video creation apps. Magisto allows Android and iOS users to create movies and photo collages in minutes. The platform is stylish and features an editor for cutting, applying effects, fun filters, and so on. Unlike most on the list, Magisto users get hundreds of beautiful ready-made video templates to start creating right away. However, free users will have to live with the Magisto watermark.
- Hundreds of customizable video effects.
- It offers free cloud storage for premium users.
- Magisto watermarks for free users.
If you’re an iPhone, iPad, or Mac user, you don’t want to miss a chance to use this free app. iMovie is an open-source multimedia player and video/audio editor for Apple users. It boasts a streamlined design for creating Hollywood-style movies in a flash. To make that happen, iMovie comes with up to 14 trailer templates designed by renowned movie producers. Also, you’ll choose from eight unique themes with matching transitions, titles, and songs. Moreover, it offers 80+ soundtracks that you can edit to fit your movie length.
- Free for Apple users.
- 80+ free music tracks.
- It has a steep learning curve.
Not many apps can get a rating of 4.8 stars on App Store. Well, KineMaster is one of those apps. That’s primarily because this app has a unique blend of unmatched simplicity and powerful video editing and creation tools. At KineMaster, you’ll get tools for cutting, cropping, stitching, and merging videos. You can also customize your video with engaging effects, stickers, texts, and background music. In addition, users can download 2000+ videos, audio, images, stickers, transitions, etc. What’s more, KineMaster can export 4K videos at 30 frames per second.
- High-quality 4K exports.
- 2000+ free downloads.
- Slow video export process.
Last but not least, use this powerful video and photo editor to express your creativity on your iPhone or iPad. InShot features professional video editing capabilities for cutting, merging, rearranging, and adjusting the video speed. You can also customize your video with voiceovers, sound effects, and music tracks to make it more engaging and entertaining. Furthermore, users can combine two videos with smooth transition effects.
- It supports 4K outputs at 60 frames per second.
- Directly share videos on social media apps.
- Slow video saving process.
Still not impressed? Try Video Star. Here, you’ll enjoy creating fantastic video clips, thanks to the hundreds of fun effects, transitions, and filters. Sadly, you’ll need to upgrade to the premium plan to unlock Video Star’s advanced features. And they don’t come cheap, either, because you’ll have to pay $4.99/month. In short, you can find better options on the list above.
- Simple to use.
- It offers hundreds of fun effects and filters.
- Expensive subscription plans.
Part 3. Conclusion
These are the perfect ways on how to add music to a clip on iPhone or Android. If you’re running on a tight budget, go for something free like iMovie, although it’s not best for green hands. You can also look at KineMaster, although the video processing speed is low. But if everything else fails, stick to Online UniConverter and edit your media files anywhere, on any device. Enjoy!
- Add Music
- Add Music to Video on Windows/iOS
- Add Music to Video on iMovie
- Add Background Music to Video
- Add Music to Facebook Post
- Add Music to Instagram Video
- Add Music to Snapchat
- Add Music to Tiktok Video
- Add Music to Youtube Video
- Add Sound to A Video
- Add Spotify Music to Video
- Add Music to Video with Android & iPhone App
- 6 Best Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- [8 Best Websites] Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android & iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Precisely Trim MP3 File
- Cut Music
- Crop Audio Online
- Cut Music on Garageband
- Cut Music on iMovie
- Edit MP3 Audio File
- Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Cut & Join MP3 Songs Online
- Change Ringtone on iPhone
- Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- Trim WAV File
- Trim Audio with Audacity
- Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- Trim an MP3 File Online
- Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- Combine Multiple Files into One File
- Loop Video
- Loop a Video online without Watermark
- Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- Loop a Video for Instagram
- Loop a Video in HTML
- Loop a Video on Android
- Loop a Video on My Phone
- Loop a Video on TV
- Loop a Video on Twitter
- Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Loop a YouTube Video
- 5 Best Video Merger Apps for Android
- Mute Video
- Top 9 Online Easy Tools to Mute Videos
- Remove Audio from Video on Android
- Mute Video on iPhone Free
- Top 10 Apps: Remove Audio from Video on Mobile
- Top 3 Ways: Remove Audio from Video on Windows 10/8/7
- Mute Video in iMovie Mac
- Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Video Editor
- Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 3 Kapwing Alternatives - Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 5 Clideo Alternatives - Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 6 Biteable Alternatives - Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to Add Music to Video
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- Make Video Louder
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Trim MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie for Free
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Text to My Video for Free
- Add Text to YouTube Video
- Top 3 Ways to Add Watermark to Video on Mac
- Add Special Effects to Video for Windows & Mac
- Put Stunning Filters to Video
- Brighten A Video
- Change Video Resolution on Different Platforms
- Crop Video Files Easily
- Crop MP4 File Using Online MP4 Video Cutter
- MPEG Video Trimmer - Fast MEPG Cut
- Make a Video File Smaller
- Downsize MOV (QuickTime) File Size
- Trim MP4 Video File
- Top 7 Best AVI Trimmers for Any System
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac & Windows
- Review - Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter
- Rotate a Video
- Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- Rotate or Flip MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Flip & Mirror & Rotate a Video File
- Rotate MP4 File Extension
- Science about Fast Motion
- 7 Reasons for Why to Speed up Video on iPhone
- Speed up a Video on Android
- Top 3 Fast Motion iOS APPs
- Speed up Your Youtube
- Speed up a Video on iMovie
- Top 7 Apps to Speed up Video
- Top 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Softwares
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- Top 7 Slow Motion iOS Apps
- Top 6 Slow Motion Android Apps
- TOP 8 Softwares to Make Slow Motion Video
- Make Slow Motion with TikTok
- Slow Down Youtube Videos
- Slow Down TikTok Video
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers
- Change Video Format in High Quality
- Restore VHS Tapes & Transfer to Computer
- Top 6 Best Free AVI Editors
- Edit MOV Video Files in Windows & Mac
- Edit MP4 Files in 2 Different Ways
- Edit MPEG Files on Mac & Windows
- Top 8 MP4 Video Editor Tools
- Top 5 FLV Video Editors
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor
- Grow YouTube Channel Fast
- Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing Tools
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- Edit Video with Filmora Video Editor
- Top 25 Video Editing Softwares
- Top 15 Video Editing Tools for Windows
- Top 8 Video Editing Softwares for Mac
- Edit Your Video on Windows & Mac
- Merge Video
- Combine Videos Together
- Combine Two Videos in 5 Ways
- Top 5 Ways to Merge Subtitles with Video
- 15 Best Apps to Combine Videos
- Merge MP4 Files on Windows 10
- 3 Best Options to Merge Videos on Windows 10
- Top 12 Handy Video Joiners for PC
- Top 5 Joiners to Merge MP4 Files on Mac
- Apply VLC to Merge/Combine 2+ Videos
- Best VLC Alternative to Merging MP4 Files
- Merge Clips Using Adobe Premiere Pro
- Merge Clips Using iMovie
- Merge Clips Using Handbrake
- Concatenate Videos Using FFmpeg
- Merge Videos Free without Watermark
- Top 5 Video Mergers without Watermark
- Merge Photos/Images Online
- Merge MP4 Online with Online UniConverter
- Top 10 MP4 Joiners/Combiners
- Top 6 Online Video Joiners
- Top 8 Free Tools to Merge Videos
- Top 10 Useful Video Stitchers
- Merge Files without Losing Quality
- Cut and Join Video within Seconds
- Best 10 Online Audio Video Mergers
- Slideshow Maker
- Add Music to Photo Online
- Make a Slideshow with Music
- Top 5 MP3 Photo Editors to Add Photo to Song
- Turn JPG/Slideshow to MP4
- Create Photo Slideshow with Online PowerPoint
- Top 10 Online Free Video Slideshow Makers
- Top 10 Free Online Slideshow Makers without Watermark
- 12 Free Slideshow Softwares for PC/Mac
- Funny Birthday Video Ideas
- Best Graduation Slideshow Ideas
- Make a Perfect Wedding Slideshow
- Free Real Estate Slideshow Makers
- Make a Unique Happy Birthday Video Clip
- Mother's Day Slideshow Design
- 10 Fantastic Father's Day Video Ideas
- Tribute to a Loved One with Funeral Slideshow
- Make a Slideshow on Windows 10/PC
- Make a Slideshow on Mac
- Make a Slideshow on iPhone
- Make a Slideshow Apps on Android
- Make a YouTube Slideshow
- Create Instagram Photo Slideshow
- Create a Facebook Slideshow
- Create a Google Slideshow with Music
- Make Slideshow on TikTok
- Add audio to video
- Add Audio to Video Online
- Add Audio to Video for Free
- Add Music to Video Online Free
- Put Music in the Background of Video
- Add Music to a Video Easily
- Add Audio to Video Easily
- Edit Sound in a video
- Edit Music Video Online for Free
- Add Music to Video Online without Watermark
- Add audio to MKV video
- Make a Video with Photos and Music for Free
- Top 10 Apps to Add Audio to Video or Photo
- Add Audio to YouTube
- Add music to YouTube video
- Add background music in YouTube video online
- Add Music to Instagram Video
- Add Audio to a Video on iPhone
- Put Music over a video on iPhone
- Top 10 Apps to Add Music to Video on iPhone
- Add Audio to Aideo on Android
- Easily Add Music to Video in Windows 10
- Top 8 tools to Add Audio to Video in Windows 10
- Top 10 Apps to Add Audio to Video on Mac
- Top 10 Softwares to Add Audio to Video
- Top 8 Apps to Add Music to Video
- Top 10 Apps to Put Music on Video
- Top 10 Apps to Add Music to Video
- Top 6 Tools to Make a Video with Music
- Top 8 Tools to Merge Video & Audio Online