Top 10 best app to add music to video on iPhone
best app to add music to video on iPhon
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Jun 09,2021 11:15 am
iPhone is one of the most popular mobile phone brands, just behind Android. Not only is this phone classy, but it also comes with a top-class camera system to help you take amazing photos and videos. However, sometimes you may need to add music to video on iPhone. In that case, how do you go about it? Fret not because this article will introduce you to some simple iPhone add music to video methods. Let’s learn!
Part 1. Best music video editor for iOS/Android/PC/Mac [Recommended]
Let’s begin this listicle by discussing the best app to add music to video on computers and mobile devices – Online UniConverter. It’s a free, open-source app that you don’t need to register or pay anything to use. The UI is straightforward to navigate and boasts support for 1000+ file formats. With it, users can upload audio and video formats like MP3, MP4, MOV, M4A, FLV, FLAC, and so on. After adding your video file, you can upload background music and customize it by trimming and adjusting the volume level. Users can also rearrange the video sections to create a new video clip. Moreover, you can merge, compress, crop, trim, and convert videos on the powerful video editor.
- Free, open-source app with affordable premium plans.
- It supports 1000+ file formats.
- Edits the uploaded background music by trimming and adjusting volume.
- It exports the edited video to most standard video file formats.
- Intuitive video editor for merging, cropping, cutting, flipping, rotating, etc.
- Offers free 2GB cloud storage to continue creating anywhere.
- It’s the best method to add music to video on iPhone, iPad, macOS, Windows, and Android.
Below is the step-by-step process to add music over video on iPhone using Online UniConverter:
Step 1: Open the Add Audio to Video function.
Visit the website using your favorite iPhone web browser. While on the website, click Online Tools and then choose the Add Audio to Video tool. It will launch immediately.
Step 2: Add your video file.
Next, click Choose Files to browse your local storage and upload a video file to edit. Remember, you can also add files directly from YouTube, Dropbox, or Google Drive by pasting the video URL. Wait for a while for your video to finish uploading.
Step 3: Add your audio and edit it.
After loading a video file successfully, navigate to the right pane and click Add Audio to open your local storage and upload your music file. Again, wait for a while for the music track to finish uploading.
Then, click the Trim icon to start resizing and cutting your music file. You’ll do this by dragging the trimming handles or manually inputting the start and stop time. After that, adjust the volume of your video and the uploaded music file.
Step 4: Choose a target format and merge.
Now open the Output format menu and select your preferred destination format. Next, click play to preview your video and make changes where necessary. Finally, press Merge if everything is clean and polished. That is how to add music to video on iPhone quickly and easily.
Part 2. Top 10 apps to add music to video (iOS & Android) in 2021
You can also install one of these dedicated apps on your iPhone and add music to your video offline:
FilmoraGo is another Wondeershare product for offering video/audio editing solutions on iOS and Android. You can get this mobile app for free and access 800+ royalty-free music to download and add to your video. But that’s just the obvious part of it. FilmoraGo features a powerful video editor for trimming, cutting, cropping, and merging videos. It also comes with a music recorder with 100+ music styles, including healing, rhythmic, quiet, etc. Plus, paid users can export videos with zero watermarks.
- Hundreds of royalty-free music to download.
- Intuitive and feature-rich video editor.
- Exports videos with watermarks.
Splice is another downloadable mobile app to add audio to video on iPhone, iPad, or Android. As expected, installing the app is totally free, although it features some in-app purchases. Its powerful editor allows users to trim, cut, and crop videos and images in seconds. Users can also refine their clips by applying color effects, background music, captions, filters, and more. And of course, Splice offers a music library with a wide variety of sound effects and music tracks.
- Extensive music library.
- Powerful video editor.
- It doesn’t support 4K outputs.
Let’s start with the dislikes first. One, you’ll have to part with $2.99 to get this app from App Store. And two, it doesn’t have an Android version. But these two cons aside, Pinnacle Studio represents value for the money. For starters, it works with tens of media files from local storage and iCloud Photo Library. After uploading your media file, you can customize it with 16+ transitions, 3D animations, background audio, and more. Speaking of audio, users can edit music tracks by trimming, adjusting speed, and applying crossfade effects. There is so much more here!
- Excellent photo and video slideshow maker.
- It supports full HD 1080p exports.
- No Android support.
The fourth method on how to add music to a video on your iPhone is Clipper. With Clipper, you can create stunning movie clips with a single tap. The instant video editor lets users arrange video clips and customize them with fun effects and background music. Like most apps here, Clipper grants its users access to its music library packed with royalty-free music tracks. And, you can directly share your creatives to Twitter, Facebook, or email.
- Free access to royalty-free music tracks.
- Directly export videos online.
- Can make do with more transition effects.
If getting an app with multiple video effects is your primary goal, consider VivaVideo. With this Android and iOS app, you’ll enjoy a simple platform to customize your video with effects like glitch and transition. You can also add a blurred background to your photo or video, which is perfect if you plan to share it on social media. Meanwhile, users can add music to videos and adjust the volume level perfectly. Additionally, users can record their own voices and add them to a video file. Plus, you can apply texts and subtitles to your video.
- Compatible with Android and iOS.
- Feature-laden editing platform.
- It has pesky push notifications.
Giving VivaVideo and the rest a run for their money is Magisto Video Editor, one of the most popular online video creation apps. Magisto allows Android and iOS users to create movies and photo collages in minutes. The platform is stylish and features an editor for cutting, applying effects, fun filters, and so on. Unlike most on the list, Magisto users get hundreds of beautiful ready-made video templates to start creating right away. However, free users will have to live with the Magisto watermark.
- Hundreds of customizable video effects.
- It offers free cloud storage for premium users.
- Magisto watermarks for free users.
If you’re an iPhone, iPad, or Mac user, you don’t want to miss a chance to use this free app. iMovie is an open-source multimedia player and video/audio editor for Apple users. It boasts a streamlined design for creating Hollywood-style movies in a flash. To make that happen, iMovie comes with up to 14 trailer templates designed by renowned movie producers. Also, you’ll choose from eight unique themes with matching transitions, titles, and songs. Moreover, it offers 80+ soundtracks that you can edit to fit your movie length.
- Free for Apple users.
- 80+ free music tracks.
- It has a steep learning curve.
Not many apps can get a rating of 4.8 stars on App Store. Well, KineMaster is one of those apps. That’s primarily because this app has a unique blend of unmatched simplicity and powerful video editing and creation tools. At KineMaster, you’ll get tools for cutting, cropping, stitching, and merging videos. You can also customize your video with engaging effects, stickers, texts, and background music. In addition, users can download 2000+ videos, audio, images, stickers, transitions, etc. What’s more, KineMaster can export 4K videos at 30 frames per second.
- High-quality 4K exports.
- 2000+ free downloads.
- Slow video export process.
Last but not least, use this powerful video and photo editor to express your creativity on your iPhone or iPad. InShot features professional video editing capabilities for cutting, merging, rearranging, and adjusting the video speed. You can also customize your video with voiceovers, sound effects, and music tracks to make it more engaging and entertaining. Furthermore, users can combine two videos with smooth transition effects.
- It supports 4K outputs at 60 frames per second.
- Directly share videos on social media apps.
- Slow video saving process.
Still not impressed? Try Video Star. Here, you’ll enjoy creating fantastic video clips, thanks to the hundreds of fun effects, transitions, and filters. Sadly, you’ll need to upgrade to the premium plan to unlock Video Star’s advanced features. And they don’t come cheap, either, because you’ll have to pay $4.99/month. In short, you can find better options on the list above.
- Simple to use.
- It offers hundreds of fun effects and filters.
- Expensive subscription plans.
Part 3. Conclusion
These are the perfect ways on how to add music to a clip on iPhone or Android. If you’re running on a tight budget, go for something free like iMovie, although it’s not best for green hands. You can also look at KineMaster, although the video processing speed is low. But if everything else fails, stick to Online UniConverter and edit your media files anywhere, on any device. Enjoy!
- Add Music
- How to Add Background Music to a Video
- How to Add Music to Facebook Post
- How to Add Music to Instagram Video
- How to Add Music to Snapchat
- How to Add Music to Tiktok Video
- How to Add Music to Video
- How to Add Music to Youtube Video
- How to Add Sound to a Video
- How to Add Spotify Music to Video
- The Apps for Adding Music to Video
- How to Put Music to Video on iMovie
- Top 6 Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- 8 Best Websites for You to Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android and iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Best Way to Trim MP3 File Precisely
- How Do I Combine Multiple Files into One File
- How to Crop Audio Online
- How Can I Cut and Join MP3 Songs Online
- How to Cut Music on Garageband
- How to Cut Music on iMovie
- How to Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- How Do I Edit an MP3 Audio File
- How to Change Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Cut Music
- How to Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- How do You Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- How to Trim WAV File
- How to Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- How to Trim Audio with Audacity
- How to Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- How to Trim an MP3 File Online
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Loop Video
- The Way to Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- How can I Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- How to Loop a Video for Instagram Online
- How to Loop Video in HTML
- How do I Loop a Video on an Android
- How to Loop a Video online no Watermark
- How do I Loop a Video on My Phone
- Best Way to Loop Video on TV
- How do I Loop a Video on Twitter
- How do I Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Easy Ways to Loop YouTube Videos
- 5 Best Video Merger App for Android
- Mute Video
- Mute Video Android: How to Remove Audio from Video on Android Phone
- How to Mute A Video in iMovie Mac
- How to Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- How to Mute A Video on iPhone Free
- Top 9 Ways to Mute Videos Online Easily
- How to Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Best Video Muter: How to Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Easy Steps to Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Top 3 Ways to Remove Audio from Video in Windows 10/8/7
- Top 10 Video Mute App: How to Remove Audio from Video in Mobile
- Video Editor
- The Best Video Editor: Filmora 9
- How to Restore VHS Tapes
- How to Trim an MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- How to Add Audio to Video Online
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Top Special Effects Software Available 2020 for Windows and Mac
- How to Put Filters to Your Video?
- How to Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- How to Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie Permanently-Free Simple
- How to Add Text to My Video for Free
- 2020 New Ways to Add Text to YouTube Video
- 7 Speed Up Video Apps That Google Definitely Don’t Want You to Know About
- Best Free AVI Editor You Should Know in 2020
- Best AVI Trimmer for Different Computer Systems and Methods
- Add Audio to Video Online: 6 Best Alternatives to Biteable
- Add Audio to Video Online: 3 Best Alternatives to Kapwing
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to add music to video
- How to Brighten a Video by Using Video Brightness Editor
- How to Change Video Format with High-Quality
- How to Change Video Resolution Easily on Different Platforms
- How to Make a Video File Smaller
- Teach You How to Crop Your Video Files Easily
- How to Edit MOV Video Files in Windows and Mac System
- 2 Different Ways to Teach You How to Edit MP4 Files
- How to Edit MPEG Files on Mac and Windows?
- How to Edit Your Video on Windows and Mac
- How to Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Fast Motion iOS APPs That Will Change the Way You Create Video
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers in 2020
- How to Rotate or Flip an MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Video Flipping Tutorial: How to Flip& Mirror& and Rotate a Video File
- Top 5 FLV Video Editor
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- How to Grow Youtube Channel Fast
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- How to Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- TOP 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Software
- The Ways about How to Speed up a Video on Android
- How to Speed up a Video on iMovie
- 7 Reasons Why It's Great to Know How to Speed up a Video on iPhone
- How to Downsize MOV(QuickTime) File Size
- How to Slow Down TikTok Video
- How to Make Video Louder
- Online MP4 Video Cutter-Super Easy to Crop MP4 File
- Top Video Editor Tools for MP4 Video File
- MPEG Video Trimmer -Fast MEPG Cut
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Tips on Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- How to Rotate MP4 Video File Extension
- How to Rotate a Video
- I Tried Slow Down Youtube Videos and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Slow Motion iOS Apps That will Change the Way You Create Video
- TOP 8 Software for Making Slow Motion Video
- I Tried Speed up My Youtube and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion Android Apps That are Proven To Make Your Videos Special
- The Science about Fast Motion
- Tik Tok is the Simplest Way to Make Slow Motion?
- Add Audio to Video Online: Top 5 Alternatives to Clideo
- MP4 Cutter: How to Trim an MP4 Video File?
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac and Windows
- Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter Review-You Need to Know
- Top Video Editing for Mac
- Best 25 Video Editing Software in 2020
- Top 15 Video Editing For Windows in 2020 – You Should Know
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- How to Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- Three Ways to Watermark Your Video on Mac
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor - Beginner Friendly
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing
- Slideshow Maker
- 8 Proven Methods to Help Make A Slideshow with Music
- Top 5 MP3 Photo Editors to Add Photo to Audio Song
- Free Online PowerPoint Maker | Easily Create a Vivid Photo Slideshow
- Top 5 Free Real Estate Slideshow Makers You Should Know
- Funny Birthday Video Ideas for Your Friends/Lovers
- 15 Best Slideshow Apps for Android in 2021
- Best Graduation Slideshow Ideas for a Creative Video
- How to Easily Turn JPG/Slideshow to MP4
- Top 10 Slideshow Apps for Instagram | Post a Photo Slideshow as You Wish
- Make the Best Funeral Slideshow: Tribute to a Loved One
- Quickest Way to Add Audio/Music to Photo/Picture/Image Online
- Top 10 Online Video Slideshow Maker for Free
- Mother's Day Slideshow Design: Add Images & Music & Templates as You Like
- Best Way to Create a Facebook Slideshow
- 10 Fantastic Father's Day Video Ideas to Make Your Father Happy
- Make a Unique Happy Birthday Video Clip for the Ones You Love
- Learn How to Make a YouTube Slideshow in 2021
- 12 Best Slideshow Softwares Free for PC/Mac
- 10 Best Free Online Slideshow Makers without Any Watermark
- [3 Easy Ways] How to Create a Google Slideshow with Music
- 3 Methods on How to Make a Slideshow on Your iPhone
- How to Make a Slideshow on Windows 10/PC
- 6 Workable Methods to Make a Slideshow on Mac
- How to Quickly Make a Perfect Wedding Slideshow
- Complete Guide on How to Make Slideshow on TikTok