Add music to video online free no watermark alternatives 2021
Add music to video online free
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Sep 01,2021 12:03 pm
Can you imagine watching someone's photo collage or slideshow without background music? Well, applying a music overlay to a video can make it more entertaining and emotional to watch. But although many apps claim to help you with that, very few can add music to video online free no watermark. Because of this, I will walk you through how to add audio to video online without watermark on Mac, Windows, Android, or iOS.
Part 1. Easy-to-use tool for adding music to video no watermark
Let's start by learning how to add audio to video with no watermark on desktops using Online UniConverter. This online software is straightforward, fast, and packed with a wide array of beginner-friendly features. First, it supports uploading and converting between 1000+ media file formats. Here, you can upload AVI, FLV, VOB, MP4, MP3, M4A, JPG, PNG, and more. Then, after adding a video file, Online UniConverter lets you customize it with befitting background audio. As expected, you can cut and split the music file for the best sync with your video playback duration. You can also adjust the sound level of both files to mute video narrations and make the uploaded music play in the foreground. Best of all, users can create beautiful photo videos using the slideshow maker.
- Support importing and exporting all standard media file formats like MP4, MOV, MTS, VOB, etc.
- Edit the uploaded sound file by trimming and adjusting volume.
- Mute the video narration to make the uploaded music the foreground audio.
- Directly upload media files saved on Google Drive and Dropbox.
- Intuitive video editor for cropping, trimming, splitting, rotating, compressing, etc.
- Free 2GB cloud storage.
- 24/7 helpful client support.
Below are the simple steps to add music to video online with no watermark using Online UniConverter:
Step 1: Open the Add Audio to Video tool.
Use your favorite browser on your computer, tablet, or smartphone to visit the Online UniConverter web page before clicking Online Tools. Then you'll see several file editing and conversion tools. Choose the Add Audio to Video option.
Step 2:Add the video file to edit.
After running the function, click Choose Files to launch your local media library and add a video file. If you're using a computer, you can merely drag and drop the video on the workspace. You can even add videos saved on Google Drive or Dropbox by clicking their respective icons.
Step 3: Upload the audio to use as background music.
Now, wait for your video to upload successfully before clicking the Add audio button to add a local audio file. As said before, Online UniConverter lets you add any audio format and upload from cloud storage.
Once your audio file is added successfully, click the Trim icon to launch the audio trimmer. You can cut and split the audio by entering the precise playback duration or drag the cutting handles. Close the trimmer and then adjust the volume bar to choose the perfect volume level for your video and audio file.
Step 4: Add audio to video with lossless quality.
Are you ready to start adding audio to video? Well, preview your new video clip by clicking the play icon. If everything looks polished, choose a target video format before clicking Merge. Online UniConverter will create your music video file in seconds. That's it!
Part 2. Top 8 alternatives to add audio to video without watermark
If you're a seasoned video editor, then you know a few things about Filmora9. Video creators can add audio to video without watermark on macOS or Windows PCs with this desktop app. It's compatible with any audio or video format you throw at it and can even extract audio from a video file. The program also lets you accomplish basic video-editing tasks like trimming, cutting, cropping, rotating, and applying special effects. But on the flip side, free Filmora users will make do with watermarked outputs. Still, it's a powerful option to have.
- 1000+ free video effects.
- Itoffers all essential video editing tools.
- Watermarked videos for free users.
OpenShot is an excellent free, open-source video editor for Mac, Windows, and Linux computers. This software packs multiple professional-grade video editing tools that you'll even confuse with a paid program. That said, the drag-and-drop UI is super simple to use and comes with features like video transitions, unlimited layers, video effects, and so on. Interestingly, OpenShot is available in 70+ languages, making it the go-to app for all users.
- Simple to use drag-and-drop interface.
- Multiple customizable title templates.
- It lags often.
VSDC is another free software that works smoothly on Windows PCs. As expected, the UI is pretty intuitive with multiple video creation and editing tools. It offers features to cut, split, and merge video and audio files into one. In addition to that, you can customize videos with trendy transitions, effects, filters, and background music. Also, users can apply a picture-in-picture effect over their videos, perfect if you're a YouTube creator. Plus, this app requires the lowest system requirements possible, meaning it works nicely with outdated PCs.
- Applied video overlays on video clips.
- It supports multiple video file formats.
- Available for Windows PCs only.
It will be a great injustice to list the top eight apps to add audio to video with no watermark without mentioning iMovie. With this Apple program, iPhone, iPad, and Mac users can create Hollywood-style videos and export them in 4K resolution. The user interface is clean and allows users to customize videos with 80+ free soundtracks. You can even upload your music from iTunes, iCloud, or the local media library. Another exciting feature of iMovie is that users can adjust the video speed to suit their sound effects. All in all, it's a nice one if you're an Apple fan.
- Free for Mac and iOS users.
- 80+ free music tracks to download and customize.
- Limited professional-grade features.
Microsoft Windows users are not forgotten either, as they can use the Photos app to create videos and photo slideshows for free. Like iMovie for Mac, this app comes already pre-installed on your PC and takes just a few minutes to learn and master. After adding your videos to the storyboard, Photos allows you to customize it with local background music or make a pick from the already available options. Also, the background music automatically adjusts to the video length. And, of course, you can perform basic video editing tasks like cutting, splitting, rotating, adding texts, and so on.
- Simple to use.
- Free for Windows PC owners.
- Not available for Mac users.
If you're looking for another program to add music to video online free with no watermark, choose Kapwing. This software is 100% free to use, although you can unlock additional features by upgrading to the paid version. That aside, Kapwing lets you create 10-minute video clips and export them with zero watermarks. Also, you can trim your video and audio file to specify when the music will begin playing on a video. Plus, Kapwing is cloud-based, meaning you can edit and save wherever you are.
- No watermarked outputs.
- Free to use.
- The free version only supports 10-minute videos.
With Clipchamp, you can add audio to video for free without a watermark on your mobile device or computer. It comes with multiple customizable video templates to create videos for school projects, social media ads, YouTube videos, etc. After choosing a video template, Clipchamp allows you to personalize it with photos, texts, background music, logos, and so much more. If you don't have a nice piece of music, don't worry because Clipchamp also comes with thousands of free audio tracks to choose. Sadly, there is no picture-in-picture privilege for free users.
- Thousands of free soundtracks.
- Excellent customizable video templates.
- Poor video quality for free users.
Lastly, we have something suitable for Android and iOS users when it comes to adding audio to video with zero watermarks. Developed by Wondershare, this software boasts a comprehensive collection of features to help you edit and create a music video in seconds. It can edit videos by trimming, splitting, adding transitions, and applying its 1000 free music tracks. Also, FilmoraGo comes with 200 emojis and stickers to add a bit of humor to your video.
- Create videos straight from iOS and Android.
- Multiple free video customization tools.
- Low-quality video outputs for free users.
Up to this point, I'm sure you can now customize your video with background music quickly and easily. But if you're struggling to make a pick, use Online UniConverter if you want a simple but feature-rich program. You can also consider iMovie and Microsoft Photos, although these free apps are pretty limited in terms of functionality. And yes, advanced users can opt for Filmora, as it packs most features you need to create an award-winning video. Either way, have fun!
- Add Music
- Add Music to Video on Windows/iOS
- Add Music to Video on iMovie
- Add Background Music to Video
- Add Music to Facebook Post
- Add Music to Instagram Video
- Add Music to Snapchat
- Add Music to Tiktok Video
- Add Music to Youtube Video
- Add Sound to A Video
- Add Spotify Music to Video
- Add Music to Video with Android & iPhone App
- 6 Best Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- [8 Best Websites] Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android & iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Precisely Trim MP3 File
- Cut Music
- Crop Audio Online
- Cut Music on Garageband
- Cut Music on iMovie
- Edit MP3 Audio File
- Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Cut & Join MP3 Songs Online
- Change Ringtone on iPhone
- Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- Trim WAV File
- Trim Audio with Audacity
- Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- Trim an MP3 File Online
- Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- Combine Multiple Files into One File
- Loop Video
- Loop a Video online without Watermark
- Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- Loop a Video for Instagram
- Loop a Video in HTML
- Loop a Video on Android
- Loop a Video on My Phone
- Loop a Video on TV
- Loop a Video on Twitter
- Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Loop a YouTube Video
- 5 Best Video Merger Apps for Android
- Mute Video
- Top 9 Online Easy Tools to Mute Videos
- Remove Audio from Video on Android
- Mute Video on iPhone Free
- Top 10 Apps: Remove Audio from Video on Mobile
- Top 3 Ways: Remove Audio from Video on Windows 10/8/7
- Mute Video in iMovie Mac
- Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Video Editor
- Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 3 Kapwing Alternatives - Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 5 Clideo Alternatives - Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 6 Biteable Alternatives - Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to Add Music to Video
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- Make Video Louder
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Trim MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie for Free
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Text to My Video for Free
- Add Text to YouTube Video
- Top 3 Ways to Add Watermark to Video on Mac
- Add Special Effects to Video for Windows & Mac
- Put Stunning Filters to Video
- Brighten A Video
- Change Video Resolution on Different Platforms
- Crop Video Files Easily
- Crop MP4 File Using Online MP4 Video Cutter
- MPEG Video Trimmer - Fast MEPG Cut
- Make a Video File Smaller
- Downsize MOV (QuickTime) File Size
- Trim MP4 Video File
- Top 7 Best AVI Trimmers for Any System
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac & Windows
- Review - Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter
- Rotate a Video
- Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- Rotate or Flip MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Flip & Mirror & Rotate a Video File
- Rotate MP4 File Extension
- Science about Fast Motion
- 7 Reasons for Why to Speed up Video on iPhone
- Speed up a Video on Android
- Top 3 Fast Motion iOS APPs
- Speed up Your Youtube
- Speed up a Video on iMovie
- Top 7 Apps to Speed up Video
- Top 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Softwares
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- Top 7 Slow Motion iOS Apps
- Top 6 Slow Motion Android Apps
- TOP 8 Softwares to Make Slow Motion Video
- Make Slow Motion with TikTok
- Slow Down Youtube Videos
- Slow Down TikTok Video
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers
- Change Video Format in High Quality
- Restore VHS Tapes & Transfer to Computer
- Top 6 Best Free AVI Editors
- Edit MOV Video Files in Windows & Mac
- Edit MP4 Files in 2 Different Ways
- Edit MPEG Files on Mac & Windows
- Top 8 MP4 Video Editor Tools
- Top 5 FLV Video Editors
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor
- Grow YouTube Channel Fast
- Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing Tools
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- Edit Video with Filmora Video Editor
- Top 25 Video Editing Softwares
- Top 15 Video Editing Tools for Windows
- Top 8 Video Editing Softwares for Mac
- Edit Your Video on Windows & Mac
- Merge Video
- Combine Videos Together
- Combine Two Videos in 5 Ways
- Top 5 Ways to Merge Subtitles with Video
- 15 Best Apps to Combine Videos
- Merge MP4 Files on Windows 10
- 3 Best Options to Merge Videos on Windows 10
- Top 12 Handy Video Joiners for PC
- Top 5 Joiners to Merge MP4 Files on Mac
- Apply VLC to Merge/Combine 2+ Videos
- Best VLC Alternative to Merging MP4 Files
- Merge Clips Using Adobe Premiere Pro
- Merge Clips Using iMovie
- Merge Clips Using Handbrake
- Concatenate Videos Using FFmpeg
- Merge Videos Free without Watermark
- Top 5 Video Mergers without Watermark
- Merge Photos/Images Online
- Merge MP4 Online with Online UniConverter
- Top 10 MP4 Joiners/Combiners
- Top 6 Online Video Joiners
- Top 8 Free Tools to Merge Videos
- Top 10 Useful Video Stitchers
- Merge Files without Losing Quality
- Cut and Join Video within Seconds
- Best 10 Online Audio Video Mergers
- Slideshow Maker
- Add Music to Photo Online
- Make a Slideshow with Music
- Top 5 MP3 Photo Editors to Add Photo to Song
- Turn JPG/Slideshow to MP4
- Create Photo Slideshow with Online PowerPoint
- Top 10 Online Free Video Slideshow Makers
- Top 10 Free Online Slideshow Makers without Watermark
- 12 Free Slideshow Softwares for PC/Mac
- Funny Birthday Video Ideas
- Best Graduation Slideshow Ideas
- Make a Perfect Wedding Slideshow
- Free Real Estate Slideshow Makers
- Make a Unique Happy Birthday Video Clip
- Mother's Day Slideshow Design
- 10 Fantastic Father's Day Video Ideas
- Tribute to a Loved One with Funeral Slideshow
- Make a Slideshow on Windows 10/PC
- Make a Slideshow on Mac
- Make a Slideshow on iPhone
- Make a Slideshow Apps on Android
- Make a YouTube Slideshow
- Create Instagram Photo Slideshow
- Create a Facebook Slideshow
- Create a Google Slideshow with Music
- Make Slideshow on TikTok
- Add audio to video
- Add Audio to Video Online
- Add Audio to Video for Free
- Add Music to Video Online Free
- Put Music in the Background of Video
- Add Music to a Video Easily
- Add Audio to Video Easily
- Edit Sound in a video
- Edit Music Video Online for Free
- Add Music to Video Online without Watermark
- Add audio to MKV video
- Make a Video with Photos and Music for Free
- Top 10 Apps to Add Audio to Video or Photo
- Add Audio to YouTube
- Add music to YouTube video
- Add background music in YouTube video online
- Add Music to Instagram Video
- Add Audio to a Video on iPhone
- Put Music over a video on iPhone
- Top 10 Apps to Add Music to Video on iPhone
- Add Audio to Aideo on Android
- Easily Add Music to Video in Windows 10
- Top 8 tools to Add Audio to Video in Windows 10
- Top 10 Apps to Add Audio to Video on Mac
- Top 10 Softwares to Add Audio to Video
- Top 8 Apps to Add Music to Video
- Top 10 Apps to Put Music on Video
- Top 10 Apps to Add Music to Video
- Top 6 Tools to Make a Video with Music
- Top 8 Tools to Merge Video & Audio Online