Add music to video online free no watermark alternatives 2021
Add music to video online free
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Jun 04,2021 14:57 pm
Can you imagine watching someone's photo collage or slideshow without background music? Well, applying a music overlay to a video can make it more entertaining and emotional to watch. But although many apps claim to help you with that, very few can add music to video online free no watermark. Because of this, I will walk you through how to add audio to video online without watermark on Mac, Windows, Android, or iOS.
Part 1. Easy-to-use tool for adding music to video no watermark
Let's start by learning how to add audio to video with no watermark on desktops using Online UniConverter. This online software is straightforward, fast, and packed with a wide array of beginner-friendly features. First, it supports uploading and converting between 1000+ media file formats. Here, you can upload AVI, FLV, VOB, MP4, MP3, M4A, JPG, PNG, and more. Then, after adding a video file, Online UniConverter lets you customize it with befitting background audio. As expected, you can cut and split the music file for the best sync with your video playback duration. You can also adjust the sound level of both files to mute video narrations and make the uploaded music play in the foreground. Best of all, users can create beautiful photo videos using the slideshow maker.
- Support importing and exporting all standard media file formats like MP4, MOV, MTS, VOB, etc.
- Edit the uploaded sound file by trimming and adjusting volume.
- Mute the video narration to make the uploaded music the foreground audio.
- Directly upload media files saved on Google Drive and Dropbox.
- Intuitive video editor for cropping, trimming, splitting, rotating, compressing, etc.
- Free 2GB cloud storage.
- 24/7 helpful client support.
Below are the simple steps to add music to video online with no watermark using Online UniConverter:
Step 1:Open the Add Audio to Video tool.
Use your favorite browser on your computer, tablet, or smartphone to visit the Online UniConverter web page before clicking Online Tools. Then you'll see several file editing and conversion tools. Choose the Add Audio to Video option.
Step 2:Add the video file to edit.
After running the function, click Choose Files to launch your local media library and add a video file. If you're using a computer, you can merely drag and drop the video on the workspace. You can even add videos saved on Google Drive or Dropbox by clicking their respective icons.
Step 3:Upload the audio to use as background music.
Now, wait for your video to upload successfully before clicking the Add audio button to add a local audio file. As said before, Online UniConverter lets you add any audio format and upload from cloud storage.
Once your audio file is added successfully, click the Trim icon to launch the audio trimmer. You can cut and split the audio by entering the precise playback duration or drag the cutting handles. Close the trimmer and then adjust the volume bar to choose the perfect volume level for your video and audio file.
Step 4:Add audio to video with lossless quality.
Are you ready to start adding audio to video? Well, preview your new video clip by clicking the play icon. If everything looks polished, choose a target video format before clicking Merge. Online UniConverter will create your music video file in seconds. That's it!
Part 2. Top 8 alternatives to add audio to video without watermark
If you're a seasoned video editor, then you know a few things about Filmora9. Video creators can add audio to video without watermark on macOS or Windows PCs with this desktop app. It's compatible with any audio or video format you throw at it and can even extract audio from a video file. The program also lets you accomplish basic video-editing tasks like trimming, cutting, cropping, rotating, and applying special effects. But on the flip side, free Filmora users will make do with watermarked outputs. Still, it's a powerful option to have.
- 1000+ free video effects.
- Itoffers all essential video editing tools.
- Watermarked videos for free users.
OpenShot is an excellent free, open-source video editor for Mac, Windows, and Linux computers. This software packs multiple professional-grade video editing tools that you'll even confuse with a paid program. That said, the drag-and-drop UI is super simple to use and comes with features like video transitions, unlimited layers, video effects, and so on. Interestingly, OpenShot is available in 70+ languages, making it the go-to app for all users.
- Simple to use drag-and-drop interface.
- Multiple customizable title templates.
- It lags often.
VSDC is another free software that works smoothly on Windows PCs. As expected, the UI is pretty intuitive with multiple video creation and editing tools. It offers features to cut, split, and merge video and audio files into one. In addition to that, you can customize videos with trendy transitions, effects, filters, and background music. Also, users can apply a picture-in-picture effect over their videos, perfect if you're a YouTube creator. Plus, this app requires the lowest system requirements possible, meaning it works nicely with outdated PCs.
- Applied video overlays on video clips.
- It supports multiple video file formats.
- Available for Windows PCs only.
It will be a great injustice to list the top eight apps to add audio to video with no watermark without mentioning iMovie. With this Apple program, iPhone, iPad, and Mac users can create Hollywood-style videos and export them in 4K resolution. The user interface is clean and allows users to customize videos with 80+ free soundtracks. You can even upload your music from iTunes, iCloud, or the local media library. Another exciting feature of iMovie is that users can adjust the video speed to suit their sound effects. All in all, it's a nice one if you're an Apple fan.
- Free for Mac and iOS users.
- 80+ free music tracks to download and customize.
- Limited professional-grade features.
Microsoft Windows users are not forgotten either, as they can use the Photos app to create videos and photo slideshows for free. Like iMovie for Mac, this app comes already pre-installed on your PC and takes just a few minutes to learn and master. After adding your videos to the storyboard, Photos allows you to customize it with local background music or make a pick from the already available options. Also, the background music automatically adjusts to the video length. And, of course, you can perform basic video editing tasks like cutting, splitting, rotating, adding texts, and so on.
- Simple to use.
- Free for Windows PC owners.
- Not available for Mac users.
If you're looking for another program to add music to video online free with no watermark, choose Kapwing. This software is 100% free to use, although you can unlock additional features by upgrading to the paid version. That aside, Kapwing lets you create 10-minute video clips and export them with zero watermarks. Also, you can trim your video and audio file to specify when the music will begin playing on a video. Plus, Kapwing is cloud-based, meaning you can edit and save wherever you are.
- No watermarked outputs.
- Free to use.
- The free version only supports 10-minute videos.
With Clipchamp, you can add audio to video for free without a watermark on your mobile device or computer. It comes with multiple customizable video templates to create videos for school projects, social media ads, YouTube videos, etc. After choosing a video template, Clipchamp allows you to personalize it with photos, texts, background music, logos, and so much more. If you don't have a nice piece of music, don't worry because Clipchamp also comes with thousands of free audio tracks to choose. Sadly, there is no picture-in-picture privilege for free users.
- Thousands of free soundtracks.
- Excellent customizable video templates.
- Poor video quality for free users.
Lastly, we have something suitable for Android and iOS users when it comes to adding audio to video with zero watermarks. Developed by Wondershare, this software boasts a comprehensive collection of features to help you edit and create a music video in seconds. It can edit videos by trimming, splitting, adding transitions, and applying its 1000 free music tracks. Also, FilmoraGo comes with 200 emojis and stickers to add a bit of humor to your video.
- Create videos straight from iOS and Android.
- Multiple free video customization tools.
- Low-quality video outputs for free users.
Up to this point, I'm sure you can now customize your video with background music quickly and easily. But if you're struggling to make a pick, use Online UniConverter if you want a simple but feature-rich program. You can also consider iMovie and Microsoft Photos, although these free apps are pretty limited in terms of functionality. And yes, advanced users can opt for Filmora, as it packs most features you need to create an award-winning video. Either way, have fun!
- Add Music
- How to Add Background Music to a Video
- How to Add Music to Facebook Post
- How to Add Music to Instagram Video
- How to Add Music to Snapchat
- How to Add Music to Tiktok Video
- How to Add Music to Video
- How to Add Music to Youtube Video
- How to Add Sound to a Video
- How to Add Spotify Music to Video
- The Apps for Adding Music to Video
- How to Put Music to Video on iMovie
- Top 6 Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- 8 Best Websites for You to Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android and iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Best Way to Trim MP3 File Precisely
- How Do I Combine Multiple Files into One File
- How to Crop Audio Online
- How Can I Cut and Join MP3 Songs Online
- How to Cut Music on Garageband
- How to Cut Music on iMovie
- How to Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- How Do I Edit an MP3 Audio File
- How to Change Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Cut Music
- How to Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- How do You Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- How to Trim WAV File
- How to Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- How to Trim Audio with Audacity
- How to Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- How to Trim an MP3 File Online
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Loop Video
- The Way to Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- How can I Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- How to Loop a Video for Instagram Online
- How to Loop Video in HTML
- How do I Loop a Video on an Android
- How to Loop a Video online no Watermark
- How do I Loop a Video on My Phone
- Best Way to Loop Video on TV
- How do I Loop a Video on Twitter
- How do I Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Easy Ways to Loop YouTube Videos
- 5 Best Video Merger App for Android
- Mute Video
- Mute Video Android: How to Remove Audio from Video on Android Phone
- How to Mute A Video in iMovie Mac
- How to Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- How to Mute A Video on iPhone Free
- Top 9 Ways to Mute Videos Online Easily
- How to Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Best Video Muter: How to Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Easy Steps to Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Top 3 Ways to Remove Audio from Video in Windows 10/8/7
- Top 10 Video Mute App: How to Remove Audio from Video in Mobile
- Video Editor
- The Best Video Editor: Filmora 9
- How to Restore VHS Tapes
- How to Trim an MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- How to Add Audio to Video Online
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Top Special Effects Software Available 2020 for Windows and Mac
- How to Put Filters to Your Video?
- How to Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- How to Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie Permanently-Free Simple
- How to Add Text to My Video for Free
- 2020 New Ways to Add Text to YouTube Video
- 7 Speed Up Video Apps That Google Definitely Don’t Want You to Know About
- Best Free AVI Editor You Should Know in 2020
- Best AVI Trimmer for Different Computer Systems and Methods
- Add Audio to Video Online: 6 Best Alternatives to Biteable
- Add Audio to Video Online: 3 Best Alternatives to Kapwing
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to add music to video
- How to Brighten a Video by Using Video Brightness Editor
- How to Change Video Format with High-Quality
- How to Change Video Resolution Easily on Different Platforms
- How to Make a Video File Smaller
- Teach You How to Crop Your Video Files Easily
- How to Edit MOV Video Files in Windows and Mac System
- 2 Different Ways to Teach You How to Edit MP4 Files
- How to Edit MPEG Files on Mac and Windows?
- How to Edit Your Video on Windows and Mac
- How to Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Fast Motion iOS APPs That Will Change the Way You Create Video
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers in 2020
- How to Rotate or Flip an MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Video Flipping Tutorial: How to Flip& Mirror& and Rotate a Video File
- Top 5 FLV Video Editor
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- How to Grow Youtube Channel Fast
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- How to Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- TOP 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Software
- The Ways about How to Speed up a Video on Android
- How to Speed up a Video on iMovie
- 7 Reasons Why It's Great to Know How to Speed up a Video on iPhone
- How to Downsize MOV(QuickTime) File Size
- How to Slow Down TikTok Video
- How to Make Video Louder
- Online MP4 Video Cutter-Super Easy to Crop MP4 File
- Top Video Editor Tools for MP4 Video File
- MPEG Video Trimmer -Fast MEPG Cut
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Tips on Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- How to Rotate MP4 Video File Extension
- How to Rotate a Video
- I Tried Slow Down Youtube Videos and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Slow Motion iOS Apps That will Change the Way You Create Video
- TOP 8 Software for Making Slow Motion Video
- I Tried Speed up My Youtube and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion Android Apps That are Proven To Make Your Videos Special
- The Science about Fast Motion
- Tik Tok is the Simplest Way to Make Slow Motion?
- Add Audio to Video Online: Top 5 Alternatives to Clideo
- MP4 Cutter: How to Trim an MP4 Video File?
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac and Windows
- Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter Review-You Need to Know
- Top Video Editing for Mac
- Best 25 Video Editing Software in 2020
- Top 15 Video Editing For Windows in 2020 – You Should Know
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- How to Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- Three Ways to Watermark Your Video on Mac
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor - Beginner Friendly
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing
- Slideshow Maker
- 8 Proven Methods to Help Make A Slideshow with Music
- Top 5 MP3 Photo Editors to Add Photo to Audio Song
- Free Online PowerPoint Maker | Easily Create a Vivid Photo Slideshow
- Top 5 Free Real Estate Slideshow Makers You Should Know
- Funny Birthday Video Ideas for Your Friends/Lovers
- 15 Best Slideshow Apps for Android in 2021
- Best Graduation Slideshow Ideas for a Creative Video
- How to Easily Turn JPG/Slideshow to MP4
- Top 10 Slideshow Apps for Instagram | Post a Photo Slideshow as You Wish
- Make the Best Funeral Slideshow: Tribute to a Loved One
- Quickest Way to Add Audio/Music to Photo/Picture/Image Online
- Top 10 Online Video Slideshow Maker for Free
- Mother's Day Slideshow Design: Add Images & Music & Templates as You Like
- Best Way to Create a Facebook Slideshow
- 10 Fantastic Father's Day Video Ideas to Make Your Father Happy
- Make a Unique Happy Birthday Video Clip for the Ones You Love
- Learn How to Make a YouTube Slideshow in 2021
- 12 Best Slideshow Softwares Free for PC/Mac
- 10 Best Free Online Slideshow Makers without Any Watermark
- [3 Easy Ways] How to Create a Google Slideshow with Music
- 3 Methods on How to Make a Slideshow on Your iPhone
- How to Make a Slideshow on Windows 10/PC
- 6 Workable Methods to Make a Slideshow on Mac
- How to Quickly Make a Perfect Wedding Slideshow
- Complete Guide on How to Make Slideshow on TikTok