How to add music to a video easily – The most useful tool recommended
Add music to a video easily
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Jun 02,2021 18:02 pm
If you want to add music to video, this is the right page for you. Usually, adding background music to a video clip makes it more entertaining and engaging. However, you first need to find the perfect music track that blends nicely with your video. So, without much time-wasting, let's discuss some ten excellent pop music tracks to use as the background song of your video. You'll also know how to add music to a video using the best free online video creation tool. Read on!
Part 1: Add music to video — 10 best pop music in 2021 recommended
Let's begin this guidepost by listing some ten popular music tracks of the Pop genre to use as the background music of your video.
- Stronger (Kelly Clarkson) Inspirational Videos
What doesn't kill you usually makes you stronger, at least according to this song. So if your video is about inspiring viewers to do something 'impossible,' use this Kerry Clarkson song to whip up emotions. The song talks about her soft, carefree side with her meaner and more mature personality.
- All I Want for Christmas Is You (Mariah Carey) Christmas Videos
Christmas is indeed one of the most celebrated days globally. Therefore, use this song on your Christmas video's background to rump up the holiday mood. The music also brings in a touch of love, making it perfect for those romantic Christmas videos.
- B-Day Song (Madonna) Birthday Videos
Sometimes, you want to create a birthday slideshow for your little sibling or best friend. In that case, you can sequentially arrange the photos and back them up with this birthday music.
- Look What You've Done (Drake) Graduation Videos
Did your brother or sister make it through their college education successfully? Well, Drake's Take Care album has a music track for almost any occasion, including graduation. The song talks about grand life accomplishments and who to give thanks to at the end of the day.
- A Thousand Years (Christina Perri) Wedding/Marriage Videos
Marriage is a phase of life that most people undergo. It can be your sibling, friend, or even yourself who's tying the knot. Either way, use this twilight anthem on your wedding video to start your trip into forever with your loved one.
- Stand Up (Right Said Fred) Sports Highlight Videos
Choosing the perfect background music track for a sports highlight video can pump up the feeling a great deal. Luckily, that's what this ultimate sporting song delivers. In fact, your viewers are 100% likely to sing along.
- Dance with My Father Again (Luther Vandross) Memorial Videos
Long gone are when funeral songs used to be classical pieces and hymns. That's because you can use this pop-rock music to blend it into the background of your funeral video tastefully. The trouble is, this song only talks about a father-child relationship.
- Monster Mash (Boris Picket) Halloween Videos
Are you still looking for spooky music to add to your Halloween video? Time to add this soundtrack to your playlist. This music for celebrating the creepiest night will definitely get the misfits and the weirdos excited.
- Fly Me Away (Amazon Kindle) Advertising/Corporate Videos
Since the early 1920s, music has played a vital role in advertising. Today, digital marketers will certainly make do with catchy music tracks that fit their product videos perfectly. So, add this music to your video and get clients to associate the soundtrack with your brand forever.
- Till I Collapse (Eminem) Gym Workout Videos
Do you run a fitness vlog or channel for gym freaks? Well, one of Eminem's greatest hits will give you a big boost on your workout videos. 'When you feel weak, you feel like you want just to give up, 'Eminem says.
Part 2: How do I add music to video online for free
After finding the perfect soundtrack, it's time to learn how to add music to the background of a video using Online UniConverter. With this simple online app, you will add music to video without paying anything. Meanwhile, it allows you to edit the added music track by trimming, looping, and adjusting the volume level. You can also mute human voices or music sounds on your video sound for a more background music feel. And yes, users can export videos to MP4, MOV, MTS, 3GP, and other standard video formats.
- It supports popular video and audio formats like MP3, MP4, MOV, M4A, etc.
- Edits the uploaded music track by cutting, looping, and adjusting volume.
- Export videos to all standard video formats.
- Intuitive slideshow maker for creating killer photo and video slideshows.
- Responsive 24/7 customer support.
- Compatible with updated browsers on Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS.
Below are the steps on how to edit and add music to video using Online UniConverter:
Step 1: Launch the Add Audio to Video function.
Open Online UniConverter on your website and then click Add Audio to Video under the Online Tools tab. The program will launch automatically.
Step 2: Upload your video file.
Next, click Choose Files to open your local media libraries and upload a video file you want to edit. You can also upload clips from YouTube, Google Drive, or Dropbox.
Step 3: Upload your background music.
After uploading your video successfully, click the Add Audio button to browse and add your background music. Then, proceed to edit the uploaded video file by trimming, adjusting the volume bar, and looping. When cutting, you just need to drag the trimming handles or manually enter the start and stop time.
Step 4: Choose an output format and Add Audio to Video.
Before anything, click the play icon to preview your edited video clip. If satisfied, choose a target format and then finish off by clicking Merge. Online UniConverter will process your new video with background music in seconds. It's that simple!
Part 3: Five things to know before adding music to a video
Finally, let's wrap it up by discussing how to embed a killer background song on your video.
1.Choose the perfect track
A piece of background music for your video clip should be entertaining and able to speak to your audience. In other words, you should first research your viewer's age, preferences, and affiliations. For example, if your video targets younger generations, pop, indie rock, and hip hop can do the job. If it's a wedding or romantic video, R&B and classic could do. Overall, know your audience before selecting a music track.
2.Identify the role of the music in your video
It is somewhat a continuation of the first point. Remember that background music is supposed to play with the viewer's emotions and set the mood. For instance, if you're creating an announcement or advertisement video, use a dramatic song to evoke emotions. On the other hand, you can use subtle background music to maintain attention on your how-to or demo video. So, ask yourself what kind of video you want to create and the role the music will play in it.
3.Get the volume right
You don't want to clash the background music with the human voice on your video, do you? If your video clip involves a lot of talking, don't use background music with human voice tones. Instead, opt for music with guitar, viola, cello, and other keyboard instruments. But that's not all. You may need to reduce or mute the music volume in sections where you want to pass important messages. In that case, use Online UniConverter to adjust the audio volume of the video sounds and background music.
4.Consider royalty-free music
If you have a tight budget, then you don't want to get caught using copyrighted songs. Therefore, use copyright-free music or stock music. This way, you won't have to pay additional royalties when using the music on your video. Remember, however, that royalty-free doesn't always mean totally free.
5.Use the right music editor
Above anything else, edit your background music professionally to bring out the message ideally. So, get an online converter and editor to trim, mix, merge, rearrange, convert, and perform other basic audio editing tasks. As usual, Online UniConverter will come in handy.
Part 4: Conclusion
All said and done, choosing the best background music track can make or break a video. Before you add music to video, ensure that it's professionally edited and perfectly fits the video content. And most importantly, use Online UniConverter to edit and add music to videos on any device. Enjoy!
- Add Music
- Add Music to Video on Windows/iOS
- Add Music to Video on iMovie
- Add Background Music to Video
- Add Music to Facebook Post
- Add Music to Instagram Video
- Add Music to Snapchat
- Add Music to Tiktok Video
- Add Music to Youtube Video
- Add Sound to A Video
- Add Spotify Music to Video
- Add Music to Video with Android & iPhone App
- 6 Best Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- [8 Best Websites] Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android & iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Precisely Trim MP3 File
- Cut Music
- Crop Audio Online
- Cut Music on Garageband
- Cut Music on iMovie
- Edit MP3 Audio File
- Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Cut & Join MP3 Songs Online
- Change Ringtone on iPhone
- Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- Trim WAV File
- Trim Audio with Audacity
- Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- Trim an MP3 File Online
- Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- Combine Multiple Files into One File
- Loop Video
- Loop a Video online without Watermark
- Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- Loop a Video for Instagram
- Loop a Video in HTML
- Loop a Video on Android
- Loop a Video on My Phone
- Loop a Video on TV
- Loop a Video on Twitter
- Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Loop a YouTube Video
- 5 Best Video Merger Apps for Android
- Mute Video
- Top 9 Online Easy Tools to Mute Videos
- Remove Audio from Video on Android
- Mute Video on iPhone Free
- Top 10 Apps: Remove Audio from Video on Mobile
- Top 3 Ways: Remove Audio from Video on Windows 10/8/7
- Mute Video in iMovie Mac
- Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Video Editor
- Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 3 Kapwing Alternatives - Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 5 Clideo Alternatives - Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 6 Biteable Alternatives - Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to Add Music to Video
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- Make Video Louder
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Trim MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie for Free
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Text to My Video for Free
- Add Text to YouTube Video
- Top 3 Ways to Add Watermark to Video on Mac
- Add Special Effects to Video for Windows & Mac
- Put Stunning Filters to Video
- Brighten A Video
- Change Video Resolution on Different Platforms
- Crop Video Files Easily
- Crop MP4 File Using Online MP4 Video Cutter
- MPEG Video Trimmer - Fast MEPG Cut
- Make a Video File Smaller
- Downsize MOV (QuickTime) File Size
- Trim MP4 Video File
- Top 7 Best AVI Trimmers for Any System
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac & Windows
- Review - Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter
- Rotate a Video
- Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- Rotate or Flip MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Flip & Mirror & Rotate a Video File
- Rotate MP4 File Extension
- Science about Fast Motion
- 7 Reasons for Why to Speed up Video on iPhone
- Speed up a Video on Android
- Top 3 Fast Motion iOS APPs
- Speed up Your Youtube
- Speed up a Video on iMovie
- Top 7 Apps to Speed up Video
- Top 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Softwares
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- Top 7 Slow Motion iOS Apps
- Top 6 Slow Motion Android Apps
- TOP 8 Softwares to Make Slow Motion Video
- Make Slow Motion with TikTok
- Slow Down Youtube Videos
- Slow Down TikTok Video
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers
- Change Video Format in High Quality
- Restore VHS Tapes & Transfer to Computer
- Top 6 Best Free AVI Editors
- Edit MOV Video Files in Windows & Mac
- Edit MP4 Files in 2 Different Ways
- Edit MPEG Files on Mac & Windows
- Top 8 MP4 Video Editor Tools
- Top 5 FLV Video Editors
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor
- Grow YouTube Channel Fast
- Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing Tools
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- Edit Video with Filmora Video Editor
- Top 25 Video Editing Softwares
- Top 15 Video Editing Tools for Windows
- Top 8 Video Editing Softwares for Mac
- Edit Your Video on Windows & Mac
- Merge Video
- Combine Videos Together
- Combine Two Videos in 5 Ways
- Top 5 Ways to Merge Subtitles with Video
- 15 Best Apps to Combine Videos
- Merge MP4 Files on Windows 10
- 3 Best Options to Merge Videos on Windows 10
- Top 12 Handy Video Joiners for PC
- Top 5 Joiners to Merge MP4 Files on Mac
- Apply VLC to Merge/Combine 2+ Videos
- Best VLC Alternative to Merging MP4 Files
- Merge Clips Using Adobe Premiere Pro
- Merge Clips Using iMovie
- Merge Clips Using Handbrake
- Concatenate Videos Using FFmpeg
- Merge Videos Free without Watermark
- Top 5 Video Mergers without Watermark
- Merge Photos/Images Online
- Merge MP4 Online with Online UniConverter
- Top 10 MP4 Joiners/Combiners
- Top 6 Online Video Joiners
- Top 8 Free Tools to Merge Videos
- Top 10 Useful Video Stitchers
- Merge Files without Losing Quality
- Cut and Join Video within Seconds
- Best 10 Online Audio Video Mergers
- Slideshow Maker
- Add Music to Photo Online
- Make a Slideshow with Music
- Top 5 MP3 Photo Editors to Add Photo to Song
- Turn JPG/Slideshow to MP4
- Create Photo Slideshow with Online PowerPoint
- Top 10 Online Free Video Slideshow Makers
- Top 10 Free Online Slideshow Makers without Watermark
- 12 Free Slideshow Softwares for PC/Mac
- Funny Birthday Video Ideas
- Best Graduation Slideshow Ideas
- Make a Perfect Wedding Slideshow
- Free Real Estate Slideshow Makers
- Make a Unique Happy Birthday Video Clip
- Mother's Day Slideshow Design
- 10 Fantastic Father's Day Video Ideas
- Tribute to a Loved One with Funeral Slideshow
- Make a Slideshow on Windows 10/PC
- Make a Slideshow on Mac
- Make a Slideshow on iPhone
- Make a Slideshow Apps on Android
- Make a YouTube Slideshow
- Create Instagram Photo Slideshow
- Create a Facebook Slideshow
- Create a Google Slideshow with Music
- Make Slideshow on TikTok
- Add audio to video
- Add Audio to Video Online
- Add Audio to Video for Free
- Add Music to Video Online Free
- Put Music in the Background of Video
- Add Music to a Video Easily
- Add Audio to Video Easily
- Edit Sound in a video
- Edit Music Video Online for Free
- Add Music to Video Online without Watermark
- Add audio to MKV video
- Make a Video with Photos and Music for Free
- Top 10 Apps to Add Audio to Video or Photo
- Add Audio to YouTube
- Add music to YouTube video
- Add background music in YouTube video online
- Add Music to Instagram Video
- Add Audio to a Video on iPhone
- Put Music over a video on iPhone
- Top 10 Apps to Add Music to Video on iPhone
- Add Audio to Aideo on Android
- Easily Add Music to Video in Windows 10
- Top 8 tools to Add Audio to Video in Windows 10
- Top 10 Apps to Add Audio to Video on Mac
- Top 10 Softwares to Add Audio to Video
- Top 8 Apps to Add Music to Video
- Top 10 Apps to Put Music on Video
- Top 10 Apps to Add Music to Video
- Top 6 Tools to Make a Video with Music
- Top 8 Tools to Merge Video & Audio Online