How to add music to a video easily – The most useful tool recommended
Add music to a video easily
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Jun 02,2021 18:02 pm
If you want to add music to video, this is the right page for you. Usually, adding background music to a video clip makes it more entertaining and engaging. However, you first need to find the perfect music track that blends nicely with your video. So, without much time-wasting, let's discuss some ten excellent pop music tracks to use as the background song of your video. You'll also know how to add music to a video using the best free online video creation tool. Read on!
Part 1: Add music to video — 10 best pop music in 2021 recommended
Let's begin this guidepost by listing some ten popular music tracks of the Pop genre to use as the background music of your video.
- Stronger (Kelly Clarkson) Inspirational Videos
What doesn't kill you usually makes you stronger, at least according to this song. So if your video is about inspiring viewers to do something 'impossible,' use this Kerry Clarkson song to whip up emotions. The song talks about her soft, carefree side with her meaner and more mature personality.
- All I Want for Christmas Is You (Mariah Carey) Christmas Videos
Christmas is indeed one of the most celebrated days globally. Therefore, use this song on your Christmas video's background to rump up the holiday mood. The music also brings in a touch of love, making it perfect for those romantic Christmas videos.
- B-Day Song (Madonna) Birthday Videos
Sometimes, you want to create a birthday slideshow for your little sibling or best friend. In that case, you can sequentially arrange the photos and back them up with this birthday music.
- Look What You've Done (Drake) Graduation Videos
Did your brother or sister make it through their college education successfully? Well, Drake's Take Care album has a music track for almost any occasion, including graduation. The song talks about grand life accomplishments and who to give thanks to at the end of the day.
- A Thousand Years (Christina Perri) Wedding/Marriage Videos
Marriage is a phase of life that most people undergo. It can be your sibling, friend, or even yourself who's tying the knot. Either way, use this twilight anthem on your wedding video to start your trip into forever with your loved one.
- Stand Up (Right Said Fred) Sports Highlight Videos
Choosing the perfect background music track for a sports highlight video can pump up the feeling a great deal. Luckily, that's what this ultimate sporting song delivers. In fact, your viewers are 100% likely to sing along.
- Dance with My Father Again (Luther Vandross) Memorial Videos
Long gone are when funeral songs used to be classical pieces and hymns. That's because you can use this pop-rock music to blend it into the background of your funeral video tastefully. The trouble is, this song only talks about a father-child relationship.
- Monster Mash (Boris Picket) Halloween Videos
Are you still looking for spooky music to add to your Halloween video? Time to add this soundtrack to your playlist. This music for celebrating the creepiest night will definitely get the misfits and the weirdos excited.
- Fly Me Away (Amazon Kindle) Advertising/Corporate Videos
Since the early 1920s, music has played a vital role in advertising. Today, digital marketers will certainly make do with catchy music tracks that fit their product videos perfectly. So, add this music to your video and get clients to associate the soundtrack with your brand forever.
- Till I Collapse (Eminem) Gym Workout Videos
Do you run a fitness vlog or channel for gym freaks? Well, one of Eminem's greatest hits will give you a big boost on your workout videos. 'When you feel weak, you feel like you want just to give up, 'Eminem says.
Part 2: How do I add music to video online for free
After finding the perfect soundtrack, it's time to learn how to add music to the background of a video using Online UniConverter. With this simple online app, you will add music to video without paying anything. Meanwhile, it allows you to edit the added music track by trimming, looping, and adjusting the volume level. You can also mute human voices or music sounds on your video sound for a more background music feel. And yes, users can export videos to MP4, MOV, MTS, 3GP, and other standard video formats.
- It supports popular video and audio formats like MP3, MP4, MOV, M4A, etc.
- Edits the uploaded music track by cutting, looping, and adjusting volume.
- Export videos to all standard video formats.
- Intuitive slideshow maker for creating killer photo and video slideshows.
- Responsive 24/7 customer support.
- Compatible with updated browsers on Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS.
Below are the steps on how to edit and add music to video using Online UniConverter:
Step 1: Launch the Add Audio to Video function.
Open Online UniConverter on your website and then click Add Audio to Video under the Online Tools tab. The program will launch automatically.
Step 2: Upload your video file.
Next, click Choose Files to open your local media libraries and upload a video file you want to edit. You can also upload clips from YouTube, Google Drive, or Dropbox.
Step 3: Upload your background music.
After uploading your video successfully, click the Add Audio button to browse and add your background music. Then, proceed to edit the uploaded video file by trimming, adjusting the volume bar, and looping. When cutting, you just need to drag the trimming handles or manually enter the start and stop time.
Step 4: Choose an output format and Add Audio to Video.
Before anything, click the play icon to preview your edited video clip. If satisfied, choose a target format and then finish off by clicking Merge. Online UniConverter will process your new video with background music in seconds. It's that simple!
Part 3: Five things to know before adding music to a video
Finally, let's wrap it up by discussing how to embed a killer background song on your video.
1.Choose the perfect track
A piece of background music for your video clip should be entertaining and able to speak to your audience. In other words, you should first research your viewer's age, preferences, and affiliations. For example, if your video targets younger generations, pop, indie rock, and hip hop can do the job. If it's a wedding or romantic video, R&B and classic could do. Overall, know your audience before selecting a music track.
2.Identify the role of the music in your video
It is somewhat a continuation of the first point. Remember that background music is supposed to play with the viewer's emotions and set the mood. For instance, if you're creating an announcement or advertisement video, use a dramatic song to evoke emotions. On the other hand, you can use subtle background music to maintain attention on your how-to or demo video. So, ask yourself what kind of video you want to create and the role the music will play in it.
3.Get the volume right
You don't want to clash the background music with the human voice on your video, do you? If your video clip involves a lot of talking, don't use background music with human voice tones. Instead, opt for music with guitar, viola, cello, and other keyboard instruments. But that's not all. You may need to reduce or mute the music volume in sections where you want to pass important messages. In that case, use Online UniConverter to adjust the audio volume of the video sounds and background music.
4.Consider royalty-free music
If you have a tight budget, then you don't want to get caught using copyrighted songs. Therefore, use copyright-free music or stock music. This way, you won't have to pay additional royalties when using the music on your video. Remember, however, that royalty-free doesn't always mean totally free.
5.Use the right music editor
Above anything else, edit your background music professionally to bring out the message ideally. So, get an online converter and editor to trim, mix, merge, rearrange, convert, and perform other basic audio editing tasks. As usual, Online UniConverter will come in handy.
Part 4: Conclusion
All said and done, choosing the best background music track can make or break a video. Before you add music to video, ensure that it's professionally edited and perfectly fits the video content. And most importantly, use Online UniConverter to edit and add music to videos on any device. Enjoy!
- Add Music
- How to Add Background Music to a Video
- How to Add Music to Facebook Post
- How to Add Music to Instagram Video
- How to Add Music to Snapchat
- How to Add Music to Tiktok Video
- How to Add Music to Video
- How to Add Music to Youtube Video
- How to Add Sound to a Video
- How to Add Spotify Music to Video
- The Apps for Adding Music to Video
- How to Put Music to Video on iMovie
- Top 6 Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- 8 Best Websites for You to Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android and iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Best Way to Trim MP3 File Precisely
- How Do I Combine Multiple Files into One File
- How to Crop Audio Online
- How Can I Cut and Join MP3 Songs Online
- How to Cut Music on Garageband
- How to Cut Music on iMovie
- How to Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- How Do I Edit an MP3 Audio File
- How to Change Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Cut Music
- How to Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- How do You Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- How to Trim WAV File
- How to Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- How to Trim Audio with Audacity
- How to Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- How to Trim an MP3 File Online
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Loop Video
- The Way to Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- How can I Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- How to Loop a Video for Instagram Online
- How to Loop Video in HTML
- How do I Loop a Video on an Android
- How to Loop a Video online no Watermark
- How do I Loop a Video on My Phone
- Best Way to Loop Video on TV
- How do I Loop a Video on Twitter
- How do I Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Easy Ways to Loop YouTube Videos
- 5 Best Video Merger App for Android
- Mute Video
- Mute Video Android: How to Remove Audio from Video on Android Phone
- How to Mute A Video in iMovie Mac
- How to Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- How to Mute A Video on iPhone Free
- Top 9 Ways to Mute Videos Online Easily
- How to Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Best Video Muter: How to Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Easy Steps to Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Top 3 Ways to Remove Audio from Video in Windows 10/8/7
- Top 10 Video Mute App: How to Remove Audio from Video in Mobile
- Video Editor
- The Best Video Editor: Filmora 9
- How to Restore VHS Tapes
- How to Trim an MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- How to Add Audio to Video Online
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Top Special Effects Software Available 2020 for Windows and Mac
- How to Put Filters to Your Video?
- How to Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- How to Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie Permanently-Free Simple
- How to Add Text to My Video for Free
- 2020 New Ways to Add Text to YouTube Video
- 7 Speed Up Video Apps That Google Definitely Don’t Want You to Know About
- Best Free AVI Editor You Should Know in 2020
- Best AVI Trimmer for Different Computer Systems and Methods
- Add Audio to Video Online: 6 Best Alternatives to Biteable
- Add Audio to Video Online: 3 Best Alternatives to Kapwing
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to add music to video
- How to Brighten a Video by Using Video Brightness Editor
- How to Change Video Format with High-Quality
- How to Change Video Resolution Easily on Different Platforms
- How to Make a Video File Smaller
- Teach You How to Crop Your Video Files Easily
- How to Edit MOV Video Files in Windows and Mac System
- 2 Different Ways to Teach You How to Edit MP4 Files
- How to Edit MPEG Files on Mac and Windows?
- How to Edit Your Video on Windows and Mac
- How to Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Fast Motion iOS APPs That Will Change the Way You Create Video
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers in 2020
- How to Rotate or Flip an MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Video Flipping Tutorial: How to Flip& Mirror& and Rotate a Video File
- Top 5 FLV Video Editor
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- How to Grow Youtube Channel Fast
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- How to Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- TOP 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Software
- The Ways about How to Speed up a Video on Android
- How to Speed up a Video on iMovie
- 7 Reasons Why It's Great to Know How to Speed up a Video on iPhone
- How to Downsize MOV(QuickTime) File Size
- How to Slow Down TikTok Video
- How to Make Video Louder
- Online MP4 Video Cutter-Super Easy to Crop MP4 File
- Top Video Editor Tools for MP4 Video File
- MPEG Video Trimmer -Fast MEPG Cut
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Tips on Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- How to Rotate MP4 Video File Extension
- How to Rotate a Video
- I Tried Slow Down Youtube Videos and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Slow Motion iOS Apps That will Change the Way You Create Video
- TOP 8 Software for Making Slow Motion Video
- I Tried Speed up My Youtube and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion Android Apps That are Proven To Make Your Videos Special
- The Science about Fast Motion
- Tik Tok is the Simplest Way to Make Slow Motion?
- Add Audio to Video Online: Top 5 Alternatives to Clideo
- MP4 Cutter: How to Trim an MP4 Video File?
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac and Windows
- Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter Review-You Need to Know
- Top Video Editing for Mac
- Best 25 Video Editing Software in 2020
- Top 15 Video Editing For Windows in 2020 – You Should Know
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- How to Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- Three Ways to Watermark Your Video on Mac
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor - Beginner Friendly
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing
- Slideshow Maker
- 8 Proven Methods to Help Make A Slideshow with Music
- Top 5 MP3 Photo Editors to Add Photo to Audio Song
- Free Online PowerPoint Maker | Easily Create a Vivid Photo Slideshow
- Top 5 Free Real Estate Slideshow Makers You Should Know
- Funny Birthday Video Ideas for Your Friends/Lovers
- 15 Best Slideshow Apps for Android in 2021
- Best Graduation Slideshow Ideas for a Creative Video
- How to Easily Turn JPG/Slideshow to MP4
- Top 10 Slideshow Apps for Instagram | Post a Photo Slideshow as You Wish
- Make the Best Funeral Slideshow: Tribute to a Loved One
- Quickest Way to Add Audio/Music to Photo/Picture/Image Online
- Top 10 Online Video Slideshow Maker for Free
- Mother's Day Slideshow Design: Add Images & Music & Templates as You Like
- Best Way to Create a Facebook Slideshow
- 10 Fantastic Father's Day Video Ideas to Make Your Father Happy
- Make a Unique Happy Birthday Video Clip for the Ones You Love
- Learn How to Make a YouTube Slideshow in 2021
- 12 Best Slideshow Softwares Free for PC/Mac
- 10 Best Free Online Slideshow Makers without Any Watermark
- [3 Easy Ways] How to Create a Google Slideshow with Music
- 3 Methods on How to Make a Slideshow on Your iPhone
- How to Make a Slideshow on Windows 10/PC
- 6 Workable Methods to Make a Slideshow on Mac
- How to Quickly Make a Perfect Wedding Slideshow
- Complete Guide on How to Make Slideshow on TikTok