Easily add music to YouTube video tutorial and the best alternative
Add music to YouTube video
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Jun 04,2021 11:49 am
You can not post a video on YouTube without adding certain elements, such as music, and expect it to gather a large number of viewers. It is an understandable fact that all the top-trending videos on social media platforms are edited adequately with the right amount of audio and video effects applied.
Once you understand how important it is to add music to YouTube video, the next step is to select a helpful video editor. It will make all the difference. How do you add music to a YouTube video? To find out how to add music to YouTube video, you only have to go through our guide.
- Part 1. [Tutorial] How to add music to YouTube video step by step?
- Part 2. Three simple steps to add background music to YouTube video with Online UniConverter
- Part 3. FAQs for adding music to video with Online UniConverter
- Part 4. Helpful tips on how to make your YouTube video go viral
- Part 5. Conclusion
Part 1: [Tutorial] How to add music to YouTube video step by step?
YouTube offers the Studio platform to manage the videos posted on your channel, such as editing them with the new YouTube Video Editor. It lets you apply basic editing settings to your YouTube video, like trimming the video, blurring it, and applying free music or sound effects to it.
Here is the step-by-step solution to add music to YouTube video using the YouTube Video Editor:
Step 1: Launch YouTube Studio
Firstly access YouTube using any web browser or the default app. On the top-right corner of the interface, click on your account picture, and select YouTube Studio from the drop-down menu.
Once you open the interface, look on the left side and press on Content to view the list of videos posted on your channel. Again on the left, click on Editor to launch the YouTube Video Editor.
Step 2: Select free background music from the library
On the bottom tier of the interface, you will see the music icon. Next to it, click on the + or Add a Track button to open the free music list. Select the audio tunes from the list or search it based on various attributes, such as Genre, Mood, or Name.
If you cannot find the right track, click on Audio Library to find suitable music or sound effect in a more open environment.
Step 3: Save the YouTube video
Lastly, insert the audio on the timeline. You can also remove it and add another one before posting it on YouTube. After checking every setting, click on Save to apply all the changes to the video.
Limitations of YouTube Video Editor
You will face some visible limitations and restrictions while editing a video on the YouTube Video Editor. Some of them are as follows:
1.Lack of basic editing features
There isn't much creative freedom while managing a video on the YouTube Editor. You can only trim the clip and add a specific type of music to it. That's it! If you wish to apply more filters, effects, and templates, we suggest using complete video editing software.
2.Can not add music from outside sources
If you have a voiceover or certain music you wish to integrate into the video, there is no opportunity. The YouTube Editor only lets you select songs/sound effects from the built-in free library.
Part 2: Three simple steps to add background music to YouTube video with Online UniConverter
Suppose you like the idea of editing videos online and unable to apply the changes you want due to the limitations of the YouTube Video Editor. In that case, we suggest switching to Online UniConverter. It offers you all the creative autonomy you need to make the video perfect in your vision.
The online service lets you add whatever music you like to video. Not only that, it is accessible from any device and platform, such as Android iOS, Windows, and macOS. Additionally, it supports well over 1000 audio/video file formats and offers a processing speed 30 times faster than any average online tool.
The method to add music to your YouTube video using the Online UniConverter is listed below:
Step 1: Upload the YouTube Video to the Online UniConverter
The first thing you need to do is opening the Add Audio to Video tool of the Online UniConverter using your device's web browser. Once you access the platform, click on Choose Files to import the video from the device. Otherwise, click on the YouTube icon and paste the video's URL before pressing Add.
Step 2: Put music on video
Under Audio Option, click on the Add Audio button and add the music file you wish to mix with the YouTube video. You can adjust the audio track and video volume. Moreover, select the output format of the video before clicking on Merge to start the mixing process.
Step 3: Download the YouTube music video
After a while, you will be taken to another webpage. From there, click on Download to save the video to your computer or phone. Additionally, click the Arrow button to store the music video to Dropbox or Google Drive.
Look how quick and easy it is to add music to YouTube video using the Online UniConverter!
Part 3: FAQs for adding music to video with Online UniConverter
If you still have some issue regarding adding music to video with Wondershare Online UniConverter, read this section written specifically for you!
Q1: What are video formats accepted by Online UniConverter?
Ans: The online converter supports 1000+ file formats, which pretty much covers every video file type in the book. The notable inclusion are DIVX, XVID, MOV, WMV, MPEG, WEBM, AVI, MP4, FLV, MKV, and several more!
Q2: Can I edit my audio file after adding it to the video?
Ans: You can easily edit audio after adding it to the video by using the Online UniConverter. The service offers a trim, delete, loop, and volume adjustment tools to precisely edit the soundtrack under the Audio Options section.
Q3: What are audio formats accepted by Online UniConverter?
Ans: The Online UniConverter is known to accept every type of audio file format. The top file types include MP3, WAV, AAC, MKA, 3G2, AU, AIF, FLAC, WMA, and CAF. You can convert your audio to any format at a 30x conversion speed.
Q4: How do I add music to my YouTube video on iPhone?
Ans: Normally, there are not many options to add music to a video on a device such as the iPhone. However, with the Online UniConverter, you can easily merge the soundtrack with your video file. The method is as follows:
- Open Add Audio to Video tool of the Online UniConverter with any browser on your iPhone.
- Upload video from the iPhone by tapping on Choose Files.
- Tap on Add Audio to upload the soundtrack. Adjust its volume and trim it.
- Merge the files, and then Tap on Download to save the music video to iPhone.
Part 4: Helpful tips on how to make your YouTube video go viral
If you wonder how do YouTubers add music to their videos, which go viral, then we have the right type of tips for you. Follow this section of the guide to know more.
1.Add attractive sound effects to video
Worth-to-mouth popularity is still one of the most convenient methods to make a video go viral. You can add a special type of music or sound effect, which the viewer could remember and share amongst their family and friends.
Once more people know about the video, it will undoubtedly attract new viewers, resulting in it going viral. Moreover, ensure that the overall content of the video is good enough for people to remain attached to it.
2.Choose a hot topic and do keyword research
You can make the video go viral by thinking from the viewer's perspective. Understand the top trending topic discussed online and check whether you can acquire knowledge related to it quickly.
Once you are well versed in the niche, post the video about it with the right amount of tags and keywords in the description to reach the relevant viewer.
3.Create short videos
A video with fewer than 2 minutes of meaningful content is more likely to go viral than a 10 minutes video with stale content. It is vital to keep the content short and on the point, which will allow you to gain more viewership.
Part 5: Conclusion
There isn't one person on the planet that does not resort to YouTube to gain information on their preferred topics. It is why more and more people are posting content on the platform both as a hobby and a full-time career.
Here, we have discussed adding music to YouTube videos using the YouTube Video Editor and Online UniConverter. In the end, the Online UniConverter is the best choice to complete the job successfully as it offers more options and reliability. Moreover, the limitations of YouTube's Editor are too significant to ignore.
- Add Music
- How to Add Background Music to a Video
- How to Add Music to Facebook Post
- How to Add Music to Instagram Video
- How to Add Music to Snapchat
- How to Add Music to Tiktok Video
- How to Add Music to Video
- How to Add Music to Youtube Video
- How to Add Sound to a Video
- How to Add Spotify Music to Video
- The Apps for Adding Music to Video
- How to Put Music to Video on iMovie
- Top 6 Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- 8 Best Websites for You to Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android and iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Best Way to Trim MP3 File Precisely
- How Do I Combine Multiple Files into One File
- How to Crop Audio Online
- How Can I Cut and Join MP3 Songs Online
- How to Cut Music on Garageband
- How to Cut Music on iMovie
- How to Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- How Do I Edit an MP3 Audio File
- How to Change Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Cut Music
- How to Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- How do You Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- How to Trim WAV File
- How to Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- How to Trim Audio with Audacity
- How to Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- How to Trim an MP3 File Online
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Loop Video
- The Way to Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- How can I Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- How to Loop a Video for Instagram Online
- How to Loop Video in HTML
- How do I Loop a Video on an Android
- How to Loop a Video online no Watermark
- How do I Loop a Video on My Phone
- Best Way to Loop Video on TV
- How do I Loop a Video on Twitter
- How do I Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Easy Ways to Loop YouTube Videos
- 5 Best Video Merger App for Android
- Mute Video
- Mute Video Android: How to Remove Audio from Video on Android Phone
- How to Mute A Video in iMovie Mac
- How to Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- How to Mute A Video on iPhone Free
- Top 9 Ways to Mute Videos Online Easily
- How to Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Best Video Muter: How to Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Easy Steps to Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Top 3 Ways to Remove Audio from Video in Windows 10/8/7
- Top 10 Video Mute App: How to Remove Audio from Video in Mobile
- Video Editor
- The Best Video Editor: Filmora 9
- How to Restore VHS Tapes
- How to Trim an MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- How to Add Audio to Video Online
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Top Special Effects Software Available 2020 for Windows and Mac
- How to Put Filters to Your Video?
- How to Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- How to Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie Permanently-Free Simple
- How to Add Text to My Video for Free
- 2020 New Ways to Add Text to YouTube Video
- 7 Speed Up Video Apps That Google Definitely Don’t Want You to Know About
- Best Free AVI Editor You Should Know in 2020
- Best AVI Trimmer for Different Computer Systems and Methods
- Add Audio to Video Online: 6 Best Alternatives to Biteable
- Add Audio to Video Online: 3 Best Alternatives to Kapwing
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to add music to video
- How to Brighten a Video by Using Video Brightness Editor
- How to Change Video Format with High-Quality
- How to Change Video Resolution Easily on Different Platforms
- How to Make a Video File Smaller
- Teach You How to Crop Your Video Files Easily
- How to Edit MOV Video Files in Windows and Mac System
- 2 Different Ways to Teach You How to Edit MP4 Files
- How to Edit MPEG Files on Mac and Windows?
- How to Edit Your Video on Windows and Mac
- How to Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Fast Motion iOS APPs That Will Change the Way You Create Video
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers in 2020
- How to Rotate or Flip an MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Video Flipping Tutorial: How to Flip& Mirror& and Rotate a Video File
- Top 5 FLV Video Editor
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- How to Grow Youtube Channel Fast
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- How to Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- TOP 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Software
- The Ways about How to Speed up a Video on Android
- How to Speed up a Video on iMovie
- 7 Reasons Why It's Great to Know How to Speed up a Video on iPhone
- How to Downsize MOV(QuickTime) File Size
- How to Slow Down TikTok Video
- How to Make Video Louder
- Online MP4 Video Cutter-Super Easy to Crop MP4 File
- Top Video Editor Tools for MP4 Video File
- MPEG Video Trimmer -Fast MEPG Cut
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Tips on Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- How to Rotate MP4 Video File Extension
- How to Rotate a Video
- I Tried Slow Down Youtube Videos and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Slow Motion iOS Apps That will Change the Way You Create Video
- TOP 8 Software for Making Slow Motion Video
- I Tried Speed up My Youtube and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion Android Apps That are Proven To Make Your Videos Special
- The Science about Fast Motion
- Tik Tok is the Simplest Way to Make Slow Motion?
- Add Audio to Video Online: Top 5 Alternatives to Clideo
- MP4 Cutter: How to Trim an MP4 Video File?
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac and Windows
- Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter Review-You Need to Know
- Top Video Editing for Mac
- Best 25 Video Editing Software in 2020
- Top 15 Video Editing For Windows in 2020 – You Should Know
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- How to Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- Three Ways to Watermark Your Video on Mac
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor - Beginner Friendly
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing
- Slideshow Maker
- 8 Proven Methods to Help Make A Slideshow with Music
- Top 5 MP3 Photo Editors to Add Photo to Audio Song
- Free Online PowerPoint Maker | Easily Create a Vivid Photo Slideshow
- Top 5 Free Real Estate Slideshow Makers You Should Know
- Funny Birthday Video Ideas for Your Friends/Lovers
- 15 Best Slideshow Apps for Android in 2021
- Best Graduation Slideshow Ideas for a Creative Video
- How to Easily Turn JPG/Slideshow to MP4
- Top 10 Slideshow Apps for Instagram | Post a Photo Slideshow as You Wish
- Make the Best Funeral Slideshow: Tribute to a Loved One
- Quickest Way to Add Audio/Music to Photo/Picture/Image Online
- Top 10 Online Video Slideshow Maker for Free
- Mother's Day Slideshow Design: Add Images & Music & Templates as You Like
- Best Way to Create a Facebook Slideshow
- 10 Fantastic Father's Day Video Ideas to Make Your Father Happy
- Make a Unique Happy Birthday Video Clip for the Ones You Love
- Learn How to Make a YouTube Slideshow in 2021
- 12 Best Slideshow Softwares Free for PC/Mac
- 10 Best Free Online Slideshow Makers without Any Watermark
- [3 Easy Ways] How to Create a Google Slideshow with Music
- 3 Methods on How to Make a Slideshow on Your iPhone
- How to Make a Slideshow on Windows 10/PC
- 6 Workable Methods to Make a Slideshow on Mac
- How to Quickly Make a Perfect Wedding Slideshow
- Complete Guide on How to Make Slideshow on TikTok