Easily add music to YouTube video tutorial and the best alternative
Add music to YouTube video
By Kendra D. Mitchell |
You can not post a video on YouTube without adding certain elements, such as music, and expect it to gather a large number of viewers. It is an understandable fact that all the top-trending videos on social media platforms are edited adequately with the right amount of audio and video effects applied.
Once you understand how important it is to add music to YouTube video, the next step is to select a helpful video editor. It will make all the difference. How do you add music to a YouTube video? To find out how to add music to YouTube video, you only have to go through our guide.
- Part 1. [Tutorial] How to add music to YouTube video step by step?
- Part 2. Three simple steps to add background music to YouTube video with Online UniConverter
- Part 3. FAQs for adding music to video with Online UniConverter
- Part 4. Helpful tips on how to make your YouTube video go viral
- Part 5. Conclusion
Part 1: [Tutorial] How to add music to YouTube video step by step?
YouTube offers the Studio platform to manage the videos posted on your channel, such as editing them with the new YouTube Video Editor. It lets you apply basic editing settings to your YouTube video, like trimming the video, blurring it, and applying free music or sound effects to it.
Here is the step-by-step solution to add music to YouTube video using the YouTube Video Editor:
Step 1: Launch YouTube Studio
Firstly access YouTube using any web browser or the default app. On the top-right corner of the interface, click on your account picture, and select YouTube Studio from the drop-down menu.
Once you open the interface, look on the left side and press on Content to view the list of videos posted on your channel. Again on the left, click on Editor to launch the YouTube Video Editor.
Step 2: Select free background music from the library
On the bottom tier of the interface, you will see the music icon. Next to it, click on the + or Add a Track button to open the free music list. Select the audio tunes from the list or search it based on various attributes, such as Genre, Mood, or Name.
If you cannot find the right track, click on Audio Library to find suitable music or sound effect in a more open environment.
Step 3: Save the YouTube video
Lastly, insert the audio on the timeline. You can also remove it and add another one before posting it on YouTube. After checking every setting, click on Save to apply all the changes to the video.
Limitations of YouTube Video Editor
You will face some visible limitations and restrictions while editing a video on the YouTube Video Editor. Some of them are as follows:
1.Lack of basic editing features
There isn't much creative freedom while managing a video on the YouTube Editor. You can only trim the clip and add a specific type of music to it. That's it! If you wish to apply more filters, effects, and templates, we suggest using complete video editing software.
2.Can not add music from outside sources
If you have a voiceover or certain music you wish to integrate into the video, there is no opportunity. The YouTube Editor only lets you select songs/sound effects from the built-in free library.
Part 2: Three simple steps to add background music to YouTube video with Online UniConverter
Suppose you like the idea of editing videos online and unable to apply the changes you want due to the limitations of the YouTube Video Editor. In that case, we suggest switching to Online UniConverter. It offers you all the creative autonomy you need to make the video perfect in your vision.
The online service lets you add whatever music you like to video. Not only that, it is accessible from any device and platform, such as Android iOS, Windows, and macOS. Additionally, it supports well over 1000 audio/video file formats and offers a processing speed 30 times faster than any average online tool.
The method to add music to your YouTube video using the Online UniConverter is listed below:
Step 1: Upload the YouTube Video to the Online UniConverter
The first thing you need to do is opening the Add Audio to Video tool of the Online UniConverter using your device's web browser. Once you access the platform, click on Choose Files to import the video from the device. Otherwise, click on the YouTube icon and paste the video's URL before pressing Add.
Step 2: Put music on video
Under Audio Option, click on the Add Audio button and add the music file you wish to mix with the YouTube video. You can adjust the audio track and video volume. Moreover, select the output format of the video before clicking on Merge to start the mixing process.
Step 3: Download the YouTube music video
After a while, you will be taken to another webpage. From there, click on Download to save the video to your computer or phone. Additionally, click the Arrow button to store the music video to Dropbox or Google Drive.
Look how quick and easy it is to add music to YouTube video using the Online UniConverter!
Part 3: FAQs for adding music to video with Online UniConverter
If you still have some issue regarding adding music to video with Wondershare Online UniConverter, read this section written specifically for you!
Q1: What are video formats accepted by Online UniConverter?
Ans: The online converter supports 1000+ file formats, which pretty much covers every video file type in the book. The notable inclusion are DIVX, XVID, MOV, WMV, MPEG, WEBM, AVI, MP4, FLV, MKV, and several more!
Q2: Can I edit my audio file after adding it to the video?
Ans: You can easily edit audio after adding it to the video by using the Online UniConverter. The service offers a trim, delete, loop, and volume adjustment tools to precisely edit the soundtrack under the Audio Options section.
Q3: What are audio formats accepted by Online UniConverter?
Ans: The Online UniConverter is known to accept every type of audio file format. The top file types include MP3, WAV, AAC, MKA, 3G2, AU, AIF, FLAC, WMA, and CAF. You can convert your audio to any format at a 30x conversion speed.
Q4: How do I add music to my YouTube video on iPhone?
Ans: Normally, there are not many options to add music to a video on a device such as the iPhone. However, with the Online UniConverter, you can easily merge the soundtrack with your video file. The method is as follows:
- Open Add Audio to Video tool of the Online UniConverter with any browser on your iPhone.
- Upload video from the iPhone by tapping on Choose Files.
- Tap on Add Audio to upload the soundtrack. Adjust its volume and trim it.
- Merge the files, and then Tap on Download to save the music video to iPhone.
Part 4: Helpful tips on how to make your YouTube video go viral
If you wonder how do YouTubers add music to their videos, which go viral, then we have the right type of tips for you. Follow this section of the guide to know more.
1.Add attractive sound effects to video
Worth-to-mouth popularity is still one of the most convenient methods to make a video go viral. You can add a special type of music or sound effect, which the viewer could remember and share amongst their family and friends.
Once more people know about the video, it will undoubtedly attract new viewers, resulting in it going viral. Moreover, ensure that the overall content of the video is good enough for people to remain attached to it.
2.Choose a hot topic and do keyword research
You can make the video go viral by thinking from the viewer's perspective. Understand the top trending topic discussed online and check whether you can acquire knowledge related to it quickly.
Once you are well versed in the niche, post the video about it with the right amount of tags and keywords in the description to reach the relevant viewer.
3.Create short videos
A video with fewer than 2 minutes of meaningful content is more likely to go viral than a 10 minutes video with stale content. It is vital to keep the content short and on the point, which will allow you to gain more viewership.
Part 5: Conclusion
There isn't one person on the planet that does not resort to YouTube to gain information on their preferred topics. It is why more and more people are posting content on the platform both as a hobby and a full-time career.
Here, we have discussed adding music to YouTube videos using the YouTube Video Editor and Online UniConverter. In the end, the Online UniConverter is the best choice to complete the job successfully as it offers more options and reliability. Moreover, the limitations of YouTube's Editor are too significant to ignore.
Media.io - Online Video Editor
Create Your Incredible Videos Anywhere, Anytime!
- Add Music
- Add Music to Video on Windows/iOS
- Add Music to Video on iMovie
- Add Background Music to Video
- Add Music to Facebook Post
- Add Music to Instagram Video
- Add Music to Snapchat
- Add Music to Tiktok Video
- Add Music to Youtube Video
- Add Sound to A Video
- Add Spotify Music to Video
- Add Music to Video with Android & iPhone App
- 6 Best Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- [8 Best Websites] Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android & iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Precisely Trim MP3 File
- Cut Music
- Crop Audio Online
- Cut Music on Garageband
- Cut Music on iMovie
- Edit MP3 Audio File
- Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Cut & Join MP3 Songs Online
- Change Ringtone on iPhone
- Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- Trim WAV File
- Trim Audio with Audacity
- Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- Trim an MP3 File Online
- Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- Combine Multiple Files into One File
- Vocal Remover
- 10 Best Vocal Remover Online
- Use Audacity to Remove Vocal
- Get HD Karaoke from Songs
- Convert MP3 to Karaoke
- Best Alternatives to MP3 Karaoke Software
- Best Sites to Find Free Instrumentals
- Best Free Sites to Get Karaoke
- Get an Acapella from Songs
- Use Audacity to Remove Background Music
- Extract Audio Sound from Video on All Platforms
- 12 Best Acapella Extractors Online
- 4 Best Ways to Use Acapella App for PC/Windows/Mac
- 5 Best Ways to Remove Music from Video [with/without voice]
- Top 5 Free Vocal Removers Apps for Android
- 4 Best Free Acapella Apps for Android
- 3 Highly Rated YouTube to Karaoke Converters
- Easily Get& Make & Add Background Music for YouTube Videos
- 8 Best Online Vocal Removers from YouTube
- 7 Fast Online Ways to Extract Music from Video
- 20 Best Happy Instrumental Songs to Lift Your Spirits
- Top 5 Free Ways to Make a Song Instrumental on Any Device
- 5 Free DJ Voice Makers Online (TTS) with Bonus Tips
- 10 Best Free DJ Song Maker to Mix DJ Music Online
- 12 Best Free Audio Editors Online
- Top 3 MP4 Vocal Removers
- Easily Extract Movie Soundtrack [Background Music/Dialogue]
- Easily Edit/Extract Audio from Video on Mac
- 22 Best Free Background Music for Video
- Easily Get & Make & Add Background Music for YouTube Video
- Easily Remove & Generate Lyrics of Song
- Easily Mix & Master a Song
- 9 Excellent Online Voice Recorders
- 15 Best Vocal Warm-Ups for Singing Better
- 8 Best Voice Remover & Cancellation Softwares
- Loop Video
- Loop a Video online without Watermark
- Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- Loop a Video for Instagram
- Loop a Video in HTML
- Loop a Video on Android
- Loop a Video on My Phone
- Loop a Video on TV
- Loop a Video on Twitter
- Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Loop a YouTube Video
- 5 Best Video Merger Apps for Android
- Mute Video
- Top 9 Online Easy Tools to Mute Videos
- Remove Audio from Video on Android
- Mute Video on iPhone Free
- Top 10 Apps: Remove Audio from Video on Mobile
- Top 3 Ways: Remove Audio from Video on Windows 10/8/7
- Mute Video in iMovie Mac
- Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Video Editor
- Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 3 Kapwing Alternatives - Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 5 Clideo Alternatives - Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 6 Biteable Alternatives - Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to Add Music to Video
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- Make Video Louder
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Trim MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie for Free
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Text to My Video for Free
- Add Text to YouTube Video
- Top 3 Ways to Add Watermark to Video on Mac
- Add Special Effects to Video for Windows & Mac
- Put Stunning Filters to Video
- Brighten A Video
- Change Video Resolution on Different Platforms
- Crop Video Files Easily
- Crop MP4 File Using Online MP4 Video Cutter
- MPEG Video Trimmer - Fast MEPG Cut
- Make a Video File Smaller
- Downsize MOV (QuickTime) File Size
- Trim MP4 Video File
- Top 7 Best AVI Trimmers for Any System
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac & Windows
- Review - Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter
- Rotate a Video
- Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- Rotate or Flip MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Flip & Mirror & Rotate a Video File
- Rotate MP4 File Extension
- Science about Fast Motion
- 7 Reasons for Why to Speed up Video on iPhone
- Speed up a Video on Android
- Top 3 Fast Motion iOS APPs
- Speed up Your Youtube
- Speed up a Video on iMovie
- Top 7 Apps to Speed up Video
- Top 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Softwares
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- Top 7 Slow Motion iOS Apps
- Top 6 Slow Motion Android Apps
- TOP 8 Softwares to Make Slow Motion Video
- Make Slow Motion with TikTok
- Slow Down Youtube Videos
- Slow Down TikTok Video
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers
- Change Video Format in High Quality
- Restore VHS Tapes & Transfer to Computer
- Top 6 Best Free AVI Editors
- Edit MOV Video Files in Windows & Mac
- Edit MP4 Files in 2 Different Ways
- Edit MPEG Files on Mac & Windows
- Top 8 MP4 Video Editor Tools
- Top 5 FLV Video Editors
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor
- Grow YouTube Channel Fast
- Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing Tools
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- Edit Video with Filmora Video Editor
- Top 25 Video Editing Softwares
- Top 15 Video Editing Tools for Windows
- Top 8 Video Editing Softwares for Mac
- Edit Your Video on Windows & Mac
- Merge Video
- Combine Videos Together
- Combine Two Videos in 5 Ways
- Top 5 Ways to Merge Subtitles with Video
- 15 Best Apps to Combine Videos
- Merge MP4 Files on Windows 10
- 3 Best Options to Merge Videos on Windows 10
- Top 12 Handy Video Joiners for PC
- Top 5 Joiners to Merge MP4 Files on Mac
- Apply VLC to Merge/Combine 2+ Videos
- Best VLC Alternative to Merging MP4 Files
- Merge Clips Using Adobe Premiere Pro
- Merge Clips Using iMovie
- Merge Clips Using Handbrake
- Concatenate Videos Using FFmpeg
- Merge Videos Free without Watermark
- Top 5 Video Mergers without Watermark
- Merge Photos/Images Online
- Merge MP4 Online with Online UniConverter
- Top 10 MP4 Joiners/Combiners
- Top 6 Online Video Joiners
- Top 8 Free Tools to Merge Videos
- Top 10 Useful Video Stitchers
- Merge Files without Losing Quality
- Cut and Join Video within Seconds
- Best 10 Online Audio Video Mergers
- Slideshow Maker
- Add Music to Photo Online
- Make a Slideshow with Music
- Top 5 MP3 Photo Editors to Add Photo to Song
- Turn JPG/Slideshow to MP4
- Create Photo Slideshow with Online PowerPoint
- Top 10 Online Free Video Slideshow Makers
- Top 10 Free Online Slideshow Makers without Watermark
- 12 Free Slideshow Softwares for PC/Mac
- Funny Birthday Video Ideas
- Best Graduation Slideshow Ideas
- Make a Perfect Wedding Slideshow
- Free Real Estate Slideshow Makers
- Make a Unique Happy Birthday Video Clip
- Mother's Day Slideshow Design
- 10 Fantastic Father's Day Video Ideas
- Tribute to a Loved One with Funeral Slideshow
- Make a Slideshow on Windows 10/PC
- Make a Slideshow on Mac
- Make a Slideshow on iPhone
- Make a Slideshow Apps on Android
- Make a YouTube Slideshow
- Create Instagram Photo Slideshow
- Create a Facebook Slideshow
- Create a Google Slideshow with Music
- Make Slideshow on TikTok
- Add Audio to Video
- Add Audio to Video Online
- Add Audio to Video for Free
- Add Music to Video Online Free
- Put Music in the Background of Video
- Add Music to a Video Easily
- Add Audio to Video Easily
- Edit Sound in a video
- Edit Music Video Online for Free
- Add Music to Video Online without Watermark
- Add audio to MKV video
- Make a Video with Photos and Music for Free
- Top 10 Apps to Add Audio to Video or Photo
- Add Audio to YouTube
- Add music to YouTube video
- Add background music in YouTube video online
- Add Music to Instagram Video
- Add Audio to a Video on iPhone
- Put Music over a video on iPhone
- Top 10 Apps to Add Music to Video on iPhone
- Add Audio to Aideo on Android
- Easily Add Music to Video in Windows 10
- Top 8 tools to Add Audio to Video in Windows 10
- Top 10 Apps to Add Audio to Video on Mac
- Top 10 Softwares to Add Audio to Video
- Top 8 Apps to Add Music to Video
- Top 10 Apps to Put Music on Video
- Top 10 Apps to Add Music to Video
- Top 6 Tools to Make a Video with Music
- Top 8 Tools to Merge Video & Audio Online
- Remove Watermark Online