Top 8 apps to add music to video Recommended
8 apps to add music to video you need
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Jun 09,2021 11:28 am
“I am trying to make myself proficient in video editing and want to add music to videos to make the viewer’s watching experience better. Which is the best app to add music to video that I can use to polish my skills?”
There is something different about a video with a piece of catching music playing in the background compared to one with no sound effects. The video becomes more attractive and gathers more viewers. Still, the complete music selection and insertion process takes much thinking and time. One minor slipup could make the entire video unwatchable, pouring all the hard work down the drain.
However, you can prevent any such disaster if you have the right tool at your disposal. The easy-to-use app to add music to video will reduce the editing time and make you more skillful. Yet, it is tough to identify the best add music to video app as many music video editors are available for free. We will fix this predicament for you by listing the eight best apps to add music to a video.
Part 1. The best 8 apps to add music to video recommended
This section will introduce the 8 top-quality and recommended apps to add music to video.
The Online UniConverter is the best app to add music to videos. There is no need to install any software on your device as the tool is accessible from every modern web browser. The service provides you the creative freedom to manage your videos professionally. Additionally, you can upload the clip straight from your cloud storage accounts(Dropbox/Google Drive) to the Online UniConverter’s interface. The layout is easy to navigate. Moreover, there is no need to acquire technical skills to add audio to video or use the platform’s other tools efficaciously.
The top features of add any music to video app are as follows:
* Easy to add music to your YouTube or Instagram videos.
* Merge video and audio totally online without any other tool installed.
* You can edit the audio by trimming,looping,or changing the volume after adding it.
* It allows you to trim video to get your desired segment and select an appropriate output format.
* It can protect your privacy. Online UniConverter deleted the uploaded files from our servers after 24 hours automatically.
*The online editor can convert audio and video files.
*Video and audio compression is also available.
- It is free to use.
- The online subscription is cost-effective.
- Excellent live chat support service.
- There are none.
VivaVideo is a renowned editing platform amongst beginners and social media influencers. The tool is easy to use and offers an exhaustive list of editing tools, filters, and transition effects. You
can add text, stickers, and emojis while trimming the video. Other features include blurring the background and merging multiple videos into one.
- It provides HD quality videos.
- Many creative templates are accessible.
- Video processing takes a long time.
- The app causes issues when you try to import content from the device or other apps.
It is one of the highly-regarded video editors that makes it simple to add music or sound effects to videos. Additionally, it lets you add voiceovers, remove unwanted audio, and extract music from the video. Moreover, you can manage the speed of the uploaded audio. A wide variety of special effects are also accessible from the intuitive app.
- It is available on both Android and iOS.
- 1000+ different styles of music are available.
- The pro version is not budget-friendly.
iMovie provides a simple platform to create cinematic videos with your favorite music playing in the background. You can add built-in sound effects or insert audio from the device. It lets you add ready-made video filters for a better viewing experience.
- It connects with AirDrop and iCloud Drive.
- The app is free.
- It is only compatible with Apple devices.
- Some features do not offer precision.
- The audio-adding tool can confuse newbie video editors.
InShot is widely regarded as the most reliable app to edit or export videos in HD. It lets you add quality sound effects, voice notes, and music instantly. Moreover, you can reorder the audio and adjust the volume accordingly. You can create the new video in any aspect ratio you like
- Perfect for making and editing vlogs.
- Converts video to MP4 without quality loss.
- The app doesn’t offer much creative room for editing.
- Most of the cool video effects are not free.
- The watermark is noticeable with the free version.
GlitchCam offers you access to free music and 100+ effects to create a glitch video. Other than the built-in music library, you can add audio from your device. It enables you to change the video’s aspect ratio according to the device you wish to play it in.
- Handy app for content creators.
- It lets you remove the watermark after following specific instructions.
- The recording feature causes lag and disrupts audio quality.
- It doesn’t offer a desktop version.
It is perhaps the best app to create greetings, wishes, and slideshows for a loved one. You can add audio from the app’s vast licensed music library. The powerful in-built AI facilitates you throughout the editing process. Other app utilities include ready-made templates, beautiful themes, and a wide variety of text styles and fonts.
- Eye-catching filters.
- Supports all video file types.
- You can only export 480p videos for free.
- Phone support is not available.
- It is Expensive.
Suppose you are looking for a platform that offers every function related to managing the audio of a video. In that case, Timbre is the best option. It lets you add, trim, and convert audio files. You can join multiple music files using this app. However, it is only available on Android.
- It is entirely free.
- A dedicated app to add music to video.
- It has limited editing features.
- The app needs to be updated more regularly.
- You can only use it on Android.
Part 2. How to add music to video using Online UniConverter
Though each of the top 8 apps is a pioneer in offering you to add whatever type of music you like to the concerned video, still, there are some limitations to a few of them. The main issue with apps like Timbre and iMovie are available on a single platform. Moreover, the free versions of apps such as Magisto, GlitchCam, VivaVideo, and FilmoraGo do not offer many features and creative room to edit videos. Similarly, the pro versions are not pocket-friendly. These apps also cause a strain on the device’s performance and storage space. Besides, the video quality isn’t linear the majority of the time.
I have found the Online UniConverter to be the best app to add music to video. The first good thing about it is that there is no need to install software on the device. I was able to access the tool on my PC and smartphone without any issue. Furthermore, the app supports all formats and offers additional features to create a more professional video.
The step-by-step guide to using Online UniConverter to add any music to video is as follows:
Step 1: Open the Online UniConverter and upload video
The first step is to access the Online UniConverter on your device from any web browser. Once you open it, click on the Add Audio to Video tool, and hit the Choose Files button to add the video. The service also allows you to import clips from Youtube, Google Drive, and Dropbox accounts.
Step 2: Add audio file to video
Once the video is uploaded, the next phase is to add the audio file and mix it with the clip. Click on Add Audio to insert the sound effect, music, or recording. Trim the audio, and select the new format for the added video. Once you are satisfied with the file settings, click on Merge to start the process. Proceed to the next step after that.
Step 3: Save the music video
Once the video processing is done, click on the Download tab to store the file on your smartphone or PC. If you wish to save the video online, then hit the Arrow button, and select Google Drive or Dropbox. That’s it! After applying the easy three-step method, you will understand why the Online UniConverter is regarded as the best app to add music to video.
The video and audio quality remains the same. Moreover, you get the luxury to download the video to your favorite file format.
Part 3. Conclusion
Whether you are adding music to a video or applying filters to enhance its look, it is vital to have access to a user-friendly video editor. Such apps not only make you a better video editor but also save your precious time. Additionally, it helps you garner more viewers if you intend to share the video on social media platforms.
Now you know all about the top 8 dedicated apps to insert audio to videos for free. Each tool is unique in its own right. However, we suggest that you use the Online UniConverter because it is a more comprehensive tool that can efficiently run on any device or platform. Moreover, there are other functions that you can use that are not available with other apps named in the article.
- Add Music
- Add Music to Video on Windows/iOS
- Add Music to Video on iMovie
- Add Background Music to Video
- Add Music to Facebook Post
- Add Music to Instagram Video
- Add Music to Snapchat
- Add Music to Tiktok Video
- Add Music to Youtube Video
- Add Sound to A Video
- Add Spotify Music to Video
- Add Music to Video with Android & iPhone App
- 6 Best Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- [8 Best Websites] Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android & iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Precisely Trim MP3 File
- Cut Music
- Crop Audio Online
- Cut Music on Garageband
- Cut Music on iMovie
- Edit MP3 Audio File
- Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Cut & Join MP3 Songs Online
- Change Ringtone on iPhone
- Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- Trim WAV File
- Trim Audio with Audacity
- Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- Trim an MP3 File Online
- Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- Combine Multiple Files into One File
- Loop Video
- Loop a Video online without Watermark
- Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- Loop a Video for Instagram
- Loop a Video in HTML
- Loop a Video on Android
- Loop a Video on My Phone
- Loop a Video on TV
- Loop a Video on Twitter
- Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Loop a YouTube Video
- 5 Best Video Merger Apps for Android
- Mute Video
- Top 9 Online Easy Tools to Mute Videos
- Remove Audio from Video on Android
- Mute Video on iPhone Free
- Top 10 Apps: Remove Audio from Video on Mobile
- Top 3 Ways: Remove Audio from Video on Windows 10/8/7
- Mute Video in iMovie Mac
- Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Video Editor
- Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 3 Kapwing Alternatives - Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 5 Clideo Alternatives - Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 6 Biteable Alternatives - Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to Add Music to Video
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- Make Video Louder
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Trim MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie for Free
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Text to My Video for Free
- Add Text to YouTube Video
- Top 3 Ways to Add Watermark to Video on Mac
- Add Special Effects to Video for Windows & Mac
- Put Stunning Filters to Video
- Brighten A Video
- Change Video Resolution on Different Platforms
- Crop Video Files Easily
- Crop MP4 File Using Online MP4 Video Cutter
- MPEG Video Trimmer - Fast MEPG Cut
- Make a Video File Smaller
- Downsize MOV (QuickTime) File Size
- Trim MP4 Video File
- Top 7 Best AVI Trimmers for Any System
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac & Windows
- Review - Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter
- Rotate a Video
- Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- Rotate or Flip MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Flip & Mirror & Rotate a Video File
- Rotate MP4 File Extension
- Science about Fast Motion
- 7 Reasons for Why to Speed up Video on iPhone
- Speed up a Video on Android
- Top 3 Fast Motion iOS APPs
- Speed up Your Youtube
- Speed up a Video on iMovie
- Top 7 Apps to Speed up Video
- Top 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Softwares
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- Top 7 Slow Motion iOS Apps
- Top 6 Slow Motion Android Apps
- TOP 8 Softwares to Make Slow Motion Video
- Make Slow Motion with TikTok
- Slow Down Youtube Videos
- Slow Down TikTok Video
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers
- Change Video Format in High Quality
- Restore VHS Tapes & Transfer to Computer
- Top 6 Best Free AVI Editors
- Edit MOV Video Files in Windows & Mac
- Edit MP4 Files in 2 Different Ways
- Edit MPEG Files on Mac & Windows
- Top 8 MP4 Video Editor Tools
- Top 5 FLV Video Editors
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor
- Grow YouTube Channel Fast
- Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing Tools
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- Edit Video with Filmora Video Editor
- Top 25 Video Editing Softwares
- Top 15 Video Editing Tools for Windows
- Top 8 Video Editing Softwares for Mac
- Edit Your Video on Windows & Mac
- Merge Video
- Combine Videos Together
- Combine Two Videos in 5 Ways
- Top 5 Ways to Merge Subtitles with Video
- 15 Best Apps to Combine Videos
- Merge MP4 Files on Windows 10
- 3 Best Options to Merge Videos on Windows 10
- Top 12 Handy Video Joiners for PC
- Top 5 Joiners to Merge MP4 Files on Mac
- Apply VLC to Merge/Combine 2+ Videos
- Best VLC Alternative to Merging MP4 Files
- Merge Clips Using Adobe Premiere Pro
- Merge Clips Using iMovie
- Merge Clips Using Handbrake
- Concatenate Videos Using FFmpeg
- Merge Videos Free without Watermark
- Top 5 Video Mergers without Watermark
- Merge Photos/Images Online
- Merge MP4 Online with Online UniConverter
- Top 10 MP4 Joiners/Combiners
- Top 6 Online Video Joiners
- Top 8 Free Tools to Merge Videos
- Top 10 Useful Video Stitchers
- Merge Files without Losing Quality
- Cut and Join Video within Seconds
- Best 10 Online Audio Video Mergers
- Slideshow Maker
- Add Music to Photo Online
- Make a Slideshow with Music
- Top 5 MP3 Photo Editors to Add Photo to Song
- Turn JPG/Slideshow to MP4
- Create Photo Slideshow with Online PowerPoint
- Top 10 Online Free Video Slideshow Makers
- Top 10 Free Online Slideshow Makers without Watermark
- 12 Free Slideshow Softwares for PC/Mac
- Funny Birthday Video Ideas
- Best Graduation Slideshow Ideas
- Make a Perfect Wedding Slideshow
- Free Real Estate Slideshow Makers
- Make a Unique Happy Birthday Video Clip
- Mother's Day Slideshow Design
- 10 Fantastic Father's Day Video Ideas
- Tribute to a Loved One with Funeral Slideshow
- Make a Slideshow on Windows 10/PC
- Make a Slideshow on Mac
- Make a Slideshow on iPhone
- Make a Slideshow Apps on Android
- Make a YouTube Slideshow
- Create Instagram Photo Slideshow
- Create a Facebook Slideshow
- Create a Google Slideshow with Music
- Make Slideshow on TikTok
- Add audio to video
- Add Audio to Video Online
- Add Audio to Video for Free
- Add Music to Video Online Free
- Put Music in the Background of Video
- Add Music to a Video Easily
- Add Audio to Video Easily
- Edit Sound in a video
- Edit Music Video Online for Free
- Add Music to Video Online without Watermark
- Add audio to MKV video
- Make a Video with Photos and Music for Free
- Top 10 Apps to Add Audio to Video or Photo
- Add Audio to YouTube
- Add music to YouTube video
- Add background music in YouTube video online
- Add Music to Instagram Video
- Add Audio to a Video on iPhone
- Put Music over a video on iPhone
- Top 10 Apps to Add Music to Video on iPhone
- Add Audio to Aideo on Android
- Easily Add Music to Video in Windows 10
- Top 8 tools to Add Audio to Video in Windows 10
- Top 10 Apps to Add Audio to Video on Mac
- Top 10 Softwares to Add Audio to Video
- Top 8 Apps to Add Music to Video
- Top 10 Apps to Put Music on Video
- Top 10 Apps to Add Music to Video
- Top 6 Tools to Make a Video with Music
- Top 8 Tools to Merge Video & Audio Online