Top 8 apps to add music to video Recommended
8 apps to add music to video you need
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Jun 09,2021 11:28 am
“I am trying to make myself proficient in video editing and want to add music to videos to make the viewer’s watching experience better. Which is the best app to add music to video that I can use to polish my skills?”
There is something different about a video with a piece of catching music playing in the background compared to one with no sound effects. The video becomes more attractive and gathers more viewers. Still, the complete music selection and insertion process takes much thinking and time. One minor slipup could make the entire video unwatchable, pouring all the hard work down the drain.
However, you can prevent any such disaster if you have the right tool at your disposal. The easy-to-use app to add music to video will reduce the editing time and make you more skillful. Yet, it is tough to identify the best add music to video app as many music video editors are available for free. We will fix this predicament for you by listing the eight best apps to add music to a video.
Part 1. The best 8 apps to add music to video recommended
This section will introduce the 8 top-quality and recommended apps to add music to video.
The Online UniConverter is the best app to add music to videos. There is no need to install any software on your device as the tool is accessible from every modern web browser. The service provides you the creative freedom to manage your videos professionally. Additionally, you can upload the clip straight from your cloud storage accounts(Dropbox/Google Drive) to the Online UniConverter’s interface. The layout is easy to navigate. Moreover, there is no need to acquire technical skills to add audio to video or use the platform’s other tools efficaciously.
The top features of add any music to video app are as follows:
* Easy to add music to your YouTube or Instagram videos.
* Merge video and audio totally online without any other tool installed.
* You can edit the audio by trimming,looping,or changing the volume after adding it.
* It allows you to trim video to get your desired segment and select an appropriate output format.
* It can protect your privacy. Online UniConverter deleted the uploaded files from our servers after 24 hours automatically.
*The online editor can convert audio and video files.
*Video and audio compression is also available.
- It is free to use.
- The online subscription is cost-effective.
- Excellent live chat support service.
- There are none.
VivaVideo is a renowned editing platform amongst beginners and social media influencers. The tool is easy to use and offers an exhaustive list of editing tools, filters, and transition effects. You
can add text, stickers, and emojis while trimming the video. Other features include blurring the background and merging multiple videos into one.
- It provides HD quality videos.
- Many creative templates are accessible.
- Video processing takes a long time.
- The app causes issues when you try to import content from the device or other apps.
It is one of the highly-regarded video editors that makes it simple to add music or sound effects to videos. Additionally, it lets you add voiceovers, remove unwanted audio, and extract music from the video. Moreover, you can manage the speed of the uploaded audio. A wide variety of special effects are also accessible from the intuitive app.
- It is available on both Android and iOS.
- 1000+ different styles of music are available.
- The pro version is not budget-friendly.
iMovie provides a simple platform to create cinematic videos with your favorite music playing in the background. You can add built-in sound effects or insert audio from the device. It lets you add ready-made video filters for a better viewing experience.
- It connects with AirDrop and iCloud Drive.
- The app is free.
- It is only compatible with Apple devices.
- Some features do not offer precision.
- The audio-adding tool can confuse newbie video editors.
InShot is widely regarded as the most reliable app to edit or export videos in HD. It lets you add quality sound effects, voice notes, and music instantly. Moreover, you can reorder the audio and adjust the volume accordingly. You can create the new video in any aspect ratio you like
- Perfect for making and editing vlogs.
- Converts video to MP4 without quality loss.
- The app doesn’t offer much creative room for editing.
- Most of the cool video effects are not free.
- The watermark is noticeable with the free version.
GlitchCam offers you access to free music and 100+ effects to create a glitch video. Other than the built-in music library, you can add audio from your device. It enables you to change the video’s aspect ratio according to the device you wish to play it in.
- Handy app for content creators.
- It lets you remove the watermark after following specific instructions.
- The recording feature causes lag and disrupts audio quality.
- It doesn’t offer a desktop version.
It is perhaps the best app to create greetings, wishes, and slideshows for a loved one. You can add audio from the app’s vast licensed music library. The powerful in-built AI facilitates you throughout the editing process. Other app utilities include ready-made templates, beautiful themes, and a wide variety of text styles and fonts.
- Eye-catching filters.
- Supports all video file types.
- You can only export 480p videos for free.
- Phone support is not available.
- It is Expensive.
Suppose you are looking for a platform that offers every function related to managing the audio of a video. In that case, Timbre is the best option. It lets you add, trim, and convert audio files. You can join multiple music files using this app. However, it is only available on Android.
- It is entirely free.
- A dedicated app to add music to video.
- It has limited editing features.
- The app needs to be updated more regularly.
- You can only use it on Android.
Part 2. How to add music to video using Online UniConverter
Though each of the top 8 apps is a pioneer in offering you to add whatever type of music you like to the concerned video, still, there are some limitations to a few of them. The main issue with apps like Timbre and iMovie are available on a single platform. Moreover, the free versions of apps such as Magisto, GlitchCam, VivaVideo, and FilmoraGo do not offer many features and creative room to edit videos. Similarly, the pro versions are not pocket-friendly. These apps also cause a strain on the device’s performance and storage space. Besides, the video quality isn’t linear the majority of the time.
I have found the Online UniConverter to be the best app to add music to video. The first good thing about it is that there is no need to install software on the device. I was able to access the tool on my PC and smartphone without any issue. Furthermore, the app supports all formats and offers additional features to create a more professional video.
The step-by-step guide to using Online UniConverter to add any music to video is as follows:
Step 1: Open the Online UniConverter and upload video
The first step is to access the Online UniConverter on your device from any web browser. Once you open it, click on the Add Audio to Video tool, and hit the Choose Files button to add the video. The service also allows you to import clips from Youtube, Google Drive, and Dropbox accounts.
Step 2: Add audio file to video
Once the video is uploaded, the next phase is to add the audio file and mix it with the clip. Click on Add Audio to insert the sound effect, music, or recording. Trim the audio, and select the new format for the added video. Once you are satisfied with the file settings, click on Merge to start the process. Proceed to the next step after that.
Step 3: Save the music video
Once the video processing is done, click on the Download tab to store the file on your smartphone or PC. If you wish to save the video online, then hit the Arrow button, and select Google Drive or Dropbox. That’s it! After applying the easy three-step method, you will understand why the Online UniConverter is regarded as the best app to add music to video.
The video and audio quality remains the same. Moreover, you get the luxury to download the video to your favorite file format.
Part 3. Conclusion
Whether you are adding music to a video or applying filters to enhance its look, it is vital to have access to a user-friendly video editor. Such apps not only make you a better video editor but also save your precious time. Additionally, it helps you garner more viewers if you intend to share the video on social media platforms.
Now you know all about the top 8 dedicated apps to insert audio to videos for free. Each tool is unique in its own right. However, we suggest that you use the Online UniConverter because it is a more comprehensive tool that can efficiently run on any device or platform. Moreover, there are other functions that you can use that are not available with other apps named in the article.
- Add Music
- How to Add Background Music to a Video
- How to Add Music to Facebook Post
- How to Add Music to Instagram Video
- How to Add Music to Snapchat
- How to Add Music to Tiktok Video
- How to Add Music to Video
- How to Add Music to Youtube Video
- How to Add Sound to a Video
- How to Add Spotify Music to Video
- The Apps for Adding Music to Video
- How to Put Music to Video on iMovie
- Top 6 Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- 8 Best Websites for You to Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android and iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Best Way to Trim MP3 File Precisely
- How Do I Combine Multiple Files into One File
- How to Crop Audio Online
- How Can I Cut and Join MP3 Songs Online
- How to Cut Music on Garageband
- How to Cut Music on iMovie
- How to Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- How Do I Edit an MP3 Audio File
- How to Change Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Cut Music
- How to Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- How do You Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- How to Trim WAV File
- How to Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- How to Trim Audio with Audacity
- How to Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- How to Trim an MP3 File Online
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Loop Video
- The Way to Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- How can I Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- How to Loop a Video for Instagram Online
- How to Loop Video in HTML
- How do I Loop a Video on an Android
- How to Loop a Video online no Watermark
- How do I Loop a Video on My Phone
- Best Way to Loop Video on TV
- How do I Loop a Video on Twitter
- How do I Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Easy Ways to Loop YouTube Videos
- 5 Best Video Merger App for Android
- Mute Video
- Mute Video Android: How to Remove Audio from Video on Android Phone
- How to Mute A Video in iMovie Mac
- How to Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- How to Mute A Video on iPhone Free
- Top 9 Ways to Mute Videos Online Easily
- How to Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Best Video Muter: How to Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Easy Steps to Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Top 3 Ways to Remove Audio from Video in Windows 10/8/7
- Top 10 Video Mute App: How to Remove Audio from Video in Mobile
- Video Editor
- The Best Video Editor: Filmora 9
- How to Restore VHS Tapes
- How to Trim an MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- How to Add Audio to Video Online
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Top Special Effects Software Available 2020 for Windows and Mac
- How to Put Filters to Your Video?
- How to Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- How to Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie Permanently-Free Simple
- How to Add Text to My Video for Free
- 2020 New Ways to Add Text to YouTube Video
- 7 Speed Up Video Apps That Google Definitely Don’t Want You to Know About
- Best Free AVI Editor You Should Know in 2020
- Best AVI Trimmer for Different Computer Systems and Methods
- Add Audio to Video Online: 6 Best Alternatives to Biteable
- Add Audio to Video Online: 3 Best Alternatives to Kapwing
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to add music to video
- How to Brighten a Video by Using Video Brightness Editor
- How to Change Video Format with High-Quality
- How to Change Video Resolution Easily on Different Platforms
- How to Make a Video File Smaller
- Teach You How to Crop Your Video Files Easily
- How to Edit MOV Video Files in Windows and Mac System
- 2 Different Ways to Teach You How to Edit MP4 Files
- How to Edit MPEG Files on Mac and Windows?
- How to Edit Your Video on Windows and Mac
- How to Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Fast Motion iOS APPs That Will Change the Way You Create Video
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers in 2020
- How to Rotate or Flip an MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Video Flipping Tutorial: How to Flip& Mirror& and Rotate a Video File
- Top 5 FLV Video Editor
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- How to Grow Youtube Channel Fast
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- How to Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- TOP 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Software
- The Ways about How to Speed up a Video on Android
- How to Speed up a Video on iMovie
- 7 Reasons Why It's Great to Know How to Speed up a Video on iPhone
- How to Downsize MOV(QuickTime) File Size
- How to Slow Down TikTok Video
- How to Make Video Louder
- Online MP4 Video Cutter-Super Easy to Crop MP4 File
- Top Video Editor Tools for MP4 Video File
- MPEG Video Trimmer -Fast MEPG Cut
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Tips on Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- How to Rotate MP4 Video File Extension
- How to Rotate a Video
- I Tried Slow Down Youtube Videos and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Slow Motion iOS Apps That will Change the Way You Create Video
- TOP 8 Software for Making Slow Motion Video
- I Tried Speed up My Youtube and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion Android Apps That are Proven To Make Your Videos Special
- The Science about Fast Motion
- Tik Tok is the Simplest Way to Make Slow Motion?
- Add Audio to Video Online: Top 5 Alternatives to Clideo
- MP4 Cutter: How to Trim an MP4 Video File?
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac and Windows
- Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter Review-You Need to Know
- Top Video Editing for Mac
- Best 25 Video Editing Software in 2020
- Top 15 Video Editing For Windows in 2020 – You Should Know
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- How to Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- Three Ways to Watermark Your Video on Mac
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor - Beginner Friendly
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing
- Slideshow Maker
- 8 Proven Methods to Help Make A Slideshow with Music
- Top 5 MP3 Photo Editors to Add Photo to Audio Song
- Free Online PowerPoint Maker | Easily Create a Vivid Photo Slideshow
- Top 5 Free Real Estate Slideshow Makers You Should Know
- Funny Birthday Video Ideas for Your Friends/Lovers
- 15 Best Slideshow Apps for Android in 2021
- Best Graduation Slideshow Ideas for a Creative Video
- How to Easily Turn JPG/Slideshow to MP4
- Top 10 Slideshow Apps for Instagram | Post a Photo Slideshow as You Wish
- Make the Best Funeral Slideshow: Tribute to a Loved One
- Quickest Way to Add Audio/Music to Photo/Picture/Image Online
- Top 10 Online Video Slideshow Maker for Free
- Mother's Day Slideshow Design: Add Images & Music & Templates as You Like
- Best Way to Create a Facebook Slideshow
- 10 Fantastic Father's Day Video Ideas to Make Your Father Happy
- Make a Unique Happy Birthday Video Clip for the Ones You Love
- Learn How to Make a YouTube Slideshow in 2021
- 12 Best Slideshow Softwares Free for PC/Mac
- 10 Best Free Online Slideshow Makers without Any Watermark
- [3 Easy Ways] How to Create a Google Slideshow with Music
- 3 Methods on How to Make a Slideshow on Your iPhone
- How to Make a Slideshow on Windows 10/PC
- 6 Workable Methods to Make a Slideshow on Mac
- How to Quickly Make a Perfect Wedding Slideshow
- Complete Guide on How to Make Slideshow on TikTok