How to add audio to video on Android easily in 2021
add audio to video on Android easily
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Jun 09,2021 11:19 am
Are you still scratching your head trying to find the best method to add audio to video on Android? Well, this is the right page. Music, if professionally added to a video, can make it more engaging and emotional. In return, your video will quickly establish a connection with the viewers. A good example is the background music that Apple uses on its product videos. But while adding music to a video on a computer can be a straightforward affair, Android users can struggle to do the same. For this reason, I’ll teach you how to add audio to video in Android losslessly with five simple methods. You’ll also learn the best online app to add music to a video on any device.
Part 1. 8 best apps to add audio to video on an Android phone
Without wasting time, below are the five best apps to help you add audio to video on Android:
FilmoraGo is a fantastic Wondershare product with an amazing UI and intuitive video editor. This free HD video editor boasts powerful tools for creating videos, slideshows, memes, and mixing audio. With it, you can trim and crop videos with precision before applying fun filters, emojis, engaging texts, and background music. Also, users get more than 1000 styles of music to download and add to their videos. However, in-app purchases can be expensive, reaching up to $3.20/item.
- 1000+ royalty-free music tracks.
- More than 200 emojis and stickers for customizing videos.
- Expensive in-app purchases.
AndroVid is a simple, full-features photo maker and video editor for Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, YouTube, and other social platforms. Here, users can cut and trim videos with unreal accuracy to remove unwanted parts. After that, you can join the video parts to make a single beautiful video. In addition, this app allows you to Android add audio to video before cutting, trimming, and adjusting the music volume. And, of course, users can customize their videos with free effects, stickers, texts, and so much more.
- Trim and cut audio before adding to video.
- Extract MP3 music from a video.
- Can crash while editing large video files.
KineMaster is undoubtedly one of the most famous video editing apps for Android and iOS. This is because it’s simple to use and features hundreds of downloadable contents. With KineMaster, you’ll get more than 2,000 free videos, pictures, transitions, effects, and more. Also, creators can add music, sound effects, and voiceovers to their videos before trimming, splicing, and cropping. In addition, it features volume envelope tools and EQ presets for creating an immersive sound experience. Another thing, users can save videos in 4K 2160P quality.
- 2000+ free downloadable contents.
- It supports 4K 2160p outputs.
- The export speed can be annoyingly slow.
Video Maker Pro is another free add audio to video app for Android that lives up to its name. Using it is very easy, thanks to the colorful, well-arranged UI. On it, users can create videos and edit them by trimming, cropping, and merging. Also, you can retouch videos with frames, effects, filters, and background music. Plus, you can remove watermarks from videos before exporting in HD quality.
- No in-app purchases.
- Remove watermarks from videos.
- It doesn’t support image files.
Finally, install VidTrim to edit and organize your videos on Android. Like the other apps, VidTrim includes merging, trimming, cropping, and converting videos to MP4. Also, you can use the frame grabber to take video screenshots and share them with online friends. Surprisingly, users can extract MP3 audio from videos and add high-quality background soundtracks to a video. Even better, this app comes with a multi-language platform.
- Extract MP3 audio to MP4.
- Multi-language platform.
- Users can’t change the target folder from default.
This video editor from InShot does precisely that – edit videos with precision. This simple-to-use app boasts a stylish UI with multiple glitch video effects. Video Editor comes with 100+ video effects, including VCR, RGB, Mirror, Wave, Noise, and so much more. Also, you can edit your video by importing local music before customizing the volume and applying crossfade effects. What’s more, it features real-time VSH vintage effects and filters to teleport you back to the 90s and 80s.
- 100+ special video effects.
- Unique VSH vintage filters and effects.
- Limited text font options.
VivaCut never disappoints when it comes to offering full-screen video-creating capabilities on Android. This program comes with a multi-layers UI to help you cut, merge, and perform other basic video-editing tasks efficiently. Also, users can beautify their videos with colorful texts, stickers, emojis, logos, etc. As expected, you can also apply a music overlay over your video before exporting it to 4K, 1080p, or 720p qualities. However, free users will get a VivaCut watermark on their outputs.
- High-quality 4K outputs.
- Clean multi-layer timeline.
- VivaCut watermark on outputs.
Lastly, use Funimate Video Editor to enjoy a responsive and straightforward platform for editing and creating videos. You can make fun videos with unique transitions, fun stickers, amazing effects, and colorful texts. Also, this Android app comes with a vast library with entertaining music tracks that you can add as background audio. You can even record a voiceover on your video file. And as usual, you can cut, trim, rearrange, and merge video clips to make them more entertaining and unique.
- It offers an extensive music library.
- 100+ advanced video effects.
- No meaningful additions on recent Android updates.
Part 2. How to add audio to video in Android for free
Still not impressed with the apps above? Use Online UniConverter. Unlike the dedicated apps, this app lets you embed background music to video on any OS platform. Just get a working browser and a stable internet connection. Having said that, Online UniConverter supports uploading of more than 1000+ video/audio/image formats. After uploading a video clip, add a background song before adjusting the volume level and trimming to remove noisy or silent sections at the start/endpoints. Plus, Online UniConverter boasts a robust video editor for cropping, trimming, rotating, compressing, and more.
- 100% free to use with affordable premium plans.
- It supports conversion between 1000+ file formats.
- Edit uploaded song by trimming and adjusting volume.
- Retouch videos by cropping, trimming, rotating, compressing, etc.
- Supports file uploads from Google Drive and Dropbox.
- 30x quicker than dedicated Android video editing apps.
- 2GB free cloud storage.
- 24/7 customer support.
Here is how to add audio to a video on Android using Online UniConverter:
Step 1: Run the Add Audio to Video tool.
On your Android smartphone or tablet, use Chrome or whichever browser you’re using to launch Online UniConverter. After that, tap Online Tools, then choose Add Audio to Video. The function will run immediately.
Step 2: Upload your video file.
When the Add Audio to Video tool launches successfully, click Choose Files to browse your local files and upload a video to edit. Alternatively, drag and drop it on the editor. Then, wait for a few seconds to finish adding the video.
Step 3: Upload your audio file and edit it.
Next, click Add audio to upload a music file from your local storage. As said, Online UniConverter allows you to add any music format of your choice.
After that, retouch your soundtrack to make it blend nicely with the video content. To do that, tap the Trim symbol to open the trimming window. Here, enter the start/stop time or drag the trimming handle to cut your audio file. Now close the trimmer and then adjust the volume level of the video and the audio.
Step 4: Add Audio to Video on Android.
Last but not least, head to the preview screen and click the play button to cross-check your edited video clip. If you’re satisfied, choose an output video format before finishing up the process by clicking Merge. And that is how to add audio to video on Android!
Other features of UniConverter video audio editor you should know
* Easy to add audio to your YouTube or Instagram videos.
*Merge video and audio totally online without any other tool installed.
* It allows you to trim video to get your desired segment and select an appropriate output format.
*Online UniConverter deleted the uploaded files from our servers after 24 hours automatically.
Part 3. FAQs for adding audio to video with Online UniConverter
Q1: What are the video formats accepted by Online UniConverter?
Ans: Many, of course! With Online UniConverter, you can convert between many standard video formats, including MP4, MOV, FLV, WebM, and more. Plus, users can export videos in Full HD 1080p resolution.
Q2: What are the audio formats accepted by Online UniConverter?
Ans: The platform accepts all the popular and rare audio file formats, including MP3, APE, OGG, WAV, AMR, AC3, FLAC, and AIFF.
Q3: Can I edit my audio file after adding it to the video?
Ans: Yes, Online UniConverter allows you to customize your soundtrack after uploading it. You can do that by trimming to remove unwanted parts, looping, and adjusting the volume level.
Did the list above exclude your favorite app to add audio to video on Android? Hope not! That aside, these are the best free apps to edit videos on Android without compromising quality. Just remember to use high-quality video and music files to get the best results. Plus, use Online UniConverter for other file editing tasks.
- Add Music
- How to Add Background Music to a Video
- How to Add Music to Facebook Post
- How to Add Music to Instagram Video
- How to Add Music to Snapchat
- How to Add Music to Tiktok Video
- How to Add Music to Video
- How to Add Music to Youtube Video
- How to Add Sound to a Video
- How to Add Spotify Music to Video
- The Apps for Adding Music to Video
- How to Put Music to Video on iMovie
- Top 6 Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- 8 Best Websites for You to Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android and iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Best Way to Trim MP3 File Precisely
- How Do I Combine Multiple Files into One File
- How to Crop Audio Online
- How Can I Cut and Join MP3 Songs Online
- How to Cut Music on Garageband
- How to Cut Music on iMovie
- How to Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- How Do I Edit an MP3 Audio File
- How to Change Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Cut Music
- How to Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- How do You Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- How to Trim WAV File
- How to Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- How to Trim Audio with Audacity
- How to Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- How to Trim an MP3 File Online
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Loop Video
- The Way to Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- How can I Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- How to Loop a Video for Instagram Online
- How to Loop Video in HTML
- How do I Loop a Video on an Android
- How to Loop a Video online no Watermark
- How do I Loop a Video on My Phone
- Best Way to Loop Video on TV
- How do I Loop a Video on Twitter
- How do I Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Easy Ways to Loop YouTube Videos
- 5 Best Video Merger App for Android
- Mute Video
- Mute Video Android: How to Remove Audio from Video on Android Phone
- How to Mute A Video in iMovie Mac
- How to Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- How to Mute A Video on iPhone Free
- Top 9 Ways to Mute Videos Online Easily
- How to Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Best Video Muter: How to Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Easy Steps to Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Top 3 Ways to Remove Audio from Video in Windows 10/8/7
- Top 10 Video Mute App: How to Remove Audio from Video in Mobile
- Video Editor
- The Best Video Editor: Filmora 9
- How to Restore VHS Tapes
- How to Trim an MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- How to Add Audio to Video Online
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Top Special Effects Software Available 2020 for Windows and Mac
- How to Put Filters to Your Video?
- How to Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- How to Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie Permanently-Free Simple
- How to Add Text to My Video for Free
- 2020 New Ways to Add Text to YouTube Video
- 7 Speed Up Video Apps That Google Definitely Don’t Want You to Know About
- Best Free AVI Editor You Should Know in 2020
- Best AVI Trimmer for Different Computer Systems and Methods
- Add Audio to Video Online: 6 Best Alternatives to Biteable
- Add Audio to Video Online: 3 Best Alternatives to Kapwing
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to add music to video
- How to Brighten a Video by Using Video Brightness Editor
- How to Change Video Format with High-Quality
- How to Change Video Resolution Easily on Different Platforms
- How to Make a Video File Smaller
- Teach You How to Crop Your Video Files Easily
- How to Edit MOV Video Files in Windows and Mac System
- 2 Different Ways to Teach You How to Edit MP4 Files
- How to Edit MPEG Files on Mac and Windows?
- How to Edit Your Video on Windows and Mac
- How to Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Fast Motion iOS APPs That Will Change the Way You Create Video
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers in 2020
- How to Rotate or Flip an MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Video Flipping Tutorial: How to Flip& Mirror& and Rotate a Video File
- Top 5 FLV Video Editor
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- How to Grow Youtube Channel Fast
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- How to Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- TOP 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Software
- The Ways about How to Speed up a Video on Android
- How to Speed up a Video on iMovie
- 7 Reasons Why It's Great to Know How to Speed up a Video on iPhone
- How to Downsize MOV(QuickTime) File Size
- How to Slow Down TikTok Video
- How to Make Video Louder
- Online MP4 Video Cutter-Super Easy to Crop MP4 File
- Top Video Editor Tools for MP4 Video File
- MPEG Video Trimmer -Fast MEPG Cut
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Tips on Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- How to Rotate MP4 Video File Extension
- How to Rotate a Video
- I Tried Slow Down Youtube Videos and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Slow Motion iOS Apps That will Change the Way You Create Video
- TOP 8 Software for Making Slow Motion Video
- I Tried Speed up My Youtube and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion Android Apps That are Proven To Make Your Videos Special
- The Science about Fast Motion
- Tik Tok is the Simplest Way to Make Slow Motion?
- Add Audio to Video Online: Top 5 Alternatives to Clideo
- MP4 Cutter: How to Trim an MP4 Video File?
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac and Windows
- Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter Review-You Need to Know
- Top Video Editing for Mac
- Best 25 Video Editing Software in 2020
- Top 15 Video Editing For Windows in 2020 – You Should Know
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- How to Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- Three Ways to Watermark Your Video on Mac
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor - Beginner Friendly
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing
- Slideshow Maker
- 8 Proven Methods to Help Make A Slideshow with Music
- Top 5 MP3 Photo Editors to Add Photo to Audio Song
- Free Online PowerPoint Maker | Easily Create a Vivid Photo Slideshow
- Top 5 Free Real Estate Slideshow Makers You Should Know
- Funny Birthday Video Ideas for Your Friends/Lovers
- 15 Best Slideshow Apps for Android in 2021
- Best Graduation Slideshow Ideas for a Creative Video
- How to Easily Turn JPG/Slideshow to MP4
- Top 10 Slideshow Apps for Instagram | Post a Photo Slideshow as You Wish
- Make the Best Funeral Slideshow: Tribute to a Loved One
- Quickest Way to Add Audio/Music to Photo/Picture/Image Online
- Top 10 Online Video Slideshow Maker for Free
- Mother's Day Slideshow Design: Add Images & Music & Templates as You Like
- Best Way to Create a Facebook Slideshow
- 10 Fantastic Father's Day Video Ideas to Make Your Father Happy
- Make a Unique Happy Birthday Video Clip for the Ones You Love
- Learn How to Make a YouTube Slideshow in 2021
- 12 Best Slideshow Softwares Free for PC/Mac
- 10 Best Free Online Slideshow Makers without Any Watermark
- [3 Easy Ways] How to Create a Google Slideshow with Music
- 3 Methods on How to Make a Slideshow on Your iPhone
- How to Make a Slideshow on Windows 10/PC
- 6 Workable Methods to Make a Slideshow on Mac
- How to Quickly Make a Perfect Wedding Slideshow
- Complete Guide on How to Make Slideshow on TikTok