How to add audio to video on Android easily in 2022
add audio to video on Android easily
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Dec 29,2021 17:40 pm
Are you still scratching your head trying to find the best method to add audio to video on Android? Well, this is the right page. Music, if professionally added to a video, can make it more engaging and emotional. In return, your video will quickly establish a connection with the viewers. A good example is the background music that Apple uses on its product videos. But while adding music to a video on a computer can be a straightforward affair, Android users can struggle to do the same. For this reason, I’ll teach you how to add audio to video in Android losslessly with five simple methods. You’ll also learn the best online app to add music to a video on any device.
Part 1. 8 best apps to add audio to video on an Android phone
Without wasting time, below are the five best apps to help you add audio to video on Android:
FilmoraGo is a fantastic Wondershare product with an amazing UI and intuitive video editor. This free HD video editor boasts powerful tools for creating videos, slideshows, memes, and mixing audio. With it, you can trim and crop videos with precision before applying fun filters, emojis, engaging texts, and background music. Also, users get more than 1000 styles of music to download and add to their videos. However, in-app purchases can be expensive, reaching up to $3.20/item.
- 1000+ royalty-free music tracks.
- More than 200 emojis and stickers for customizing videos.
- Expensive in-app purchases.
AndroVid is a simple, full-features photo maker and video editor for Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, YouTube, and other social platforms. Here, users can cut and trim videos with unreal accuracy to remove unwanted parts. After that, you can join the video parts to make a single beautiful video. In addition, this app allows you to Android add audio to video before cutting, trimming, and adjusting the music volume. And, of course, users can customize their videos with free effects, stickers, texts, and so much more.
- Trim and cut audio before adding to video.
- Extract MP3 music from a video.
- Can crash while editing large video files.
KineMaster is undoubtedly one of the most famous video editing apps for Android and iOS. This is because it’s simple to use and features hundreds of downloadable contents. With KineMaster, you’ll get more than 2,000 free videos, pictures, transitions, effects, and more. Also, creators can add music, sound effects, and voiceovers to their videos before trimming, splicing, and cropping. In addition, it features volume envelope tools and EQ presets for creating an immersive sound experience. Another thing, users can save videos in 4K 2160P quality.
- 2000+ free downloadable contents.
- It supports 4K 2160p outputs.
- The export speed can be annoyingly slow.
Video Maker Pro is another free add audio to video app for Android that lives up to its name. Using it is very easy, thanks to the colorful, well-arranged UI. On it, users can create videos and edit them by trimming, cropping, and merging. Also, you can retouch videos with frames, effects, filters, and background music. Plus, you can remove watermarks from videos before exporting in HD quality.
- No in-app purchases.
- Remove watermarks from videos.
- It doesn’t support image files.
Finally, install VidTrim to edit and organize your videos on Android. Like the other apps, VidTrim includes merging, trimming, cropping, and converting videos to MP4. Also, you can use the frame grabber to take video screenshots and share them with online friends. Surprisingly, users can extract MP3 audio from videos and add high-quality background soundtracks to a video. Even better, this app comes with a multi-language platform.
- Extract MP3 audio to MP4.
- Multi-language platform.
- Users can’t change the target folder from default.
This video editor from InShot does precisely that – edit videos with precision. This simple-to-use app boasts a stylish UI with multiple glitch video effects. Video Editor comes with 100+ video effects, including VCR, RGB, Mirror, Wave, Noise, and so much more. Also, you can edit your video by importing local music before customizing the volume and applying crossfade effects. What’s more, it features real-time VSH vintage effects and filters to teleport you back to the 90s and 80s.
- 100+ special video effects.
- Unique VSH vintage filters and effects.
- Limited text font options.
VivaCut never disappoints when it comes to offering full-screen video-creating capabilities on Android. This program comes with a multi-layers UI to help you cut, merge, and perform other basic video-editing tasks efficiently. Also, users can beautify their videos with colorful texts, stickers, emojis, logos, etc. As expected, you can also apply a music overlay over your video before exporting it to 4K, 1080p, or 720p qualities. However, free users will get a VivaCut watermark on their outputs.
- High-quality 4K outputs.
- Clean multi-layer timeline.
- VivaCut watermark on outputs.
Lastly, use Funimate Video Editor to enjoy a responsive and straightforward platform for editing and creating videos. You can make fun videos with unique transitions, fun stickers, amazing effects, and colorful texts. Also, this Android app comes with a vast library with entertaining music tracks that you can add as background audio. You can even record a voiceover on your video file. And as usual, you can cut, trim, rearrange, and merge video clips to make them more entertaining and unique.
- It offers an extensive music library.
- 100+ advanced video effects.
- No meaningful additions on recent Android updates.
Part 2. How to add audio to video in Android for free
Still not impressed with the apps above? Use Online UniConverter. Unlike the dedicated apps, this app lets you embed background music to video on any OS platform. Just get a working browser and a stable internet connection. Having said that, Online UniConverter supports uploading of more than 1000+ video/audio/image formats. After uploading a video clip, add a background song before adjusting the volume level and trimming to remove noisy or silent sections at the start/endpoints. Plus, Online UniConverter boasts a robust video editor for cropping, trimming, rotating, compressing, and more.
- 100% free to use with affordable premium plans.
- It supports conversion between 1000+ file formats.
- Edit uploaded song by trimming and adjusting volume.
- Retouch videos by cropping, trimming, rotating, compressing, etc.
- Supports file uploads from Google Drive and Dropbox.
- 30x quicker than dedicated Android video editing apps.
- 2GB free cloud storage.
- 24/7 customer support.
Here is how to add audio to a video on Android using Online UniConverter:
Step 1: Run the Add Audio to Video tool.
On your Android smartphone or tablet, use Chrome or whichever browser you’re using to launch Online UniConverter. After that, tap Online Tools, then choose Add Audio to Video. The function will run immediately.
Step 2: Upload your video file.
When the Add Audio to Video tool launches successfully, click Choose Files to browse your local files and upload a video to edit. Alternatively, drag and drop it on the editor. Then, wait for a few seconds to finish adding the video.
Step 3: Upload your audio file and edit it.
Next, click Add audio to upload a music file from your local storage. As said, Online UniConverter allows you to add any music format of your choice.
After that, retouch your soundtrack to make it blend nicely with the video content. To do that, tap the Trim symbol to open the trimming window. Here, enter the start/stop time or drag the trimming handle to cut your audio file. Now close the trimmer and then adjust the volume level of the video and the audio.
Step 4: Add Audio to Video on Android.
Last but not least, head to the preview screen and click the play button to cross-check your edited video clip. If you’re satisfied, choose an output video format before finishing up the process by clicking Merge. And that is how to add audio to video on Android!
Other features of UniConverter video audio editor you should know
* Easy to add audio to your YouTube or Instagram videos.
*Merge video and audio totally online without any other tool installed.
* It allows you to trim video to get your desired segment and select an appropriate output format.
*Online UniConverter deleted the uploaded files from our servers after 24 hours automatically.
Part 3. FAQs for adding audio to video with Online UniConverter
Q1: What are the video formats accepted by Online UniConverter?
Ans: Many, of course! With Online UniConverter, you can convert between many standard video formats, including MP4, MOV, FLV, WebM, and more. Plus, users can export videos in Full HD 1080p resolution.
Q2: What are the audio formats accepted by Online UniConverter?
Ans: The platform accepts all the popular and rare audio file formats, including MP3, APE, OGG, WAV, AMR, AC3, FLAC, and AIFF.
Q3: Can I edit my audio file after adding it to the video?
Ans: Yes, Online UniConverter allows you to customize your soundtrack after uploading it. You can do that by trimming to remove unwanted parts, looping, and adjusting the volume level.
Did the list above exclude your favorite app to add audio to video on Android? Hope not! That aside, these are the best free apps to edit videos on Android without compromising quality. Just remember to use high-quality video and music files to get the best results. Plus, use Online UniConverter for other file editing tasks.
- Add Music
- Add Music to Video on Windows/iOS
- Add Music to Video on iMovie
- Add Background Music to Video
- Add Music to Facebook Post
- Add Music to Instagram Video
- Add Music to Snapchat
- Add Music to Tiktok Video
- Add Music to Youtube Video
- Add Sound to A Video
- Add Spotify Music to Video
- Add Music to Video with Android & iPhone App
- 6 Best Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- [8 Best Websites] Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android & iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Precisely Trim MP3 File
- Cut Music
- Crop Audio Online
- Cut Music on Garageband
- Cut Music on iMovie
- Edit MP3 Audio File
- Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Cut & Join MP3 Songs Online
- Change Ringtone on iPhone
- Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- Trim WAV File
- Trim Audio with Audacity
- Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- Trim an MP3 File Online
- Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- Combine Multiple Files into One File
- Vocal Remover
- 10 Best Vocal Remover Online
- Use Audacity to Remove Vocal
- Get HD Karaoke from Songs
- Convert MP3 to Karaoke
- Best Alternatives to MP3 Karaoke Software
- Best Sites to Find Free Instrumentals
- Best Free Sites to Get Karaoke
- Get an Acapella from Songs
- Use Audacity to Remove Background Music
- Extract Audio Sound from Video on All Platforms
- 12 Best Acapella Extractors Online
- 4 Best Ways to Use Acapella App for PC/Windows/Mac
- 5 Best Ways to Remove Music from Video [with/without voice]
- Top 5 Free Vocal Removers Apps for Android
- 4 Best Free Acapella Apps for Android
- 3 Highly Rated YouTube to Karaoke Converters
- Easily Get& Make & Add Background Music for YouTube Videos
- 8 Best Online Vocal Removers from YouTube
- 7 Fast Online Ways to Extract Music from Video
- 20 Best Happy Instrumental Songs to Lift Your Spirits
- Top 5 Free Ways to Make a Song Instrumental on Any Device
- 5 Free DJ Voice Makers Online (TTS) with Bonus Tips
- 10 Best Free DJ Song Maker to Mix DJ Music Online
- 12 Best Free Audio Editors Online
- Top 3 MP4 Vocal Removers
- Easily Extract Movie Soundtrack [Background Music/Dialogue]
- Easily Edit/Extract Audio from Video on Mac
- 22 Best Free Background Music for Video
- Easily Get & Make & Add Background Music for YouTube Video
- Easily Remove & Generate Lyrics of Song
- Easily Mix & Master a Song
- 9 Excellent Online Voice Recorders
- 15 Best Vocal Warm-Ups for Singing Better
- 8 Best Voice Remover & Cancellation Softwares
- Loop Video
- Loop a Video online without Watermark
- Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- Loop a Video for Instagram
- Loop a Video in HTML
- Loop a Video on Android
- Loop a Video on My Phone
- Loop a Video on TV
- Loop a Video on Twitter
- Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Loop a YouTube Video
- 5 Best Video Merger Apps for Android
- Mute Video
- Top 9 Online Easy Tools to Mute Videos
- Remove Audio from Video on Android
- Mute Video on iPhone Free
- Top 10 Apps: Remove Audio from Video on Mobile
- Top 3 Ways: Remove Audio from Video on Windows 10/8/7
- Mute Video in iMovie Mac
- Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Video Editor
- Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 3 Kapwing Alternatives - Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 5 Clideo Alternatives - Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 6 Biteable Alternatives - Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to Add Music to Video
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- Make Video Louder
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Trim MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie for Free
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Text to My Video for Free
- Add Text to YouTube Video
- Top 3 Ways to Add Watermark to Video on Mac
- Add Special Effects to Video for Windows & Mac
- Put Stunning Filters to Video
- Brighten A Video
- Change Video Resolution on Different Platforms
- Crop Video Files Easily
- Crop MP4 File Using Online MP4 Video Cutter
- MPEG Video Trimmer - Fast MEPG Cut
- Make a Video File Smaller
- Downsize MOV (QuickTime) File Size
- Trim MP4 Video File
- Top 7 Best AVI Trimmers for Any System
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac & Windows
- Review - Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter
- Rotate a Video
- Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- Rotate or Flip MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Flip & Mirror & Rotate a Video File
- Rotate MP4 File Extension
- Science about Fast Motion
- 7 Reasons for Why to Speed up Video on iPhone
- Speed up a Video on Android
- Top 3 Fast Motion iOS APPs
- Speed up Your Youtube
- Speed up a Video on iMovie
- Top 7 Apps to Speed up Video
- Top 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Softwares
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- Top 7 Slow Motion iOS Apps
- Top 6 Slow Motion Android Apps
- TOP 8 Softwares to Make Slow Motion Video
- Make Slow Motion with TikTok
- Slow Down Youtube Videos
- Slow Down TikTok Video
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers
- Change Video Format in High Quality
- Restore VHS Tapes & Transfer to Computer
- Top 6 Best Free AVI Editors
- Edit MOV Video Files in Windows & Mac
- Edit MP4 Files in 2 Different Ways
- Edit MPEG Files on Mac & Windows
- Top 8 MP4 Video Editor Tools
- Top 5 FLV Video Editors
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor
- Grow YouTube Channel Fast
- Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing Tools
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- Edit Video with Filmora Video Editor
- Top 25 Video Editing Softwares
- Top 15 Video Editing Tools for Windows
- Top 8 Video Editing Softwares for Mac
- Edit Your Video on Windows & Mac
- Merge Video
- Combine Videos Together
- Combine Two Videos in 5 Ways
- Top 5 Ways to Merge Subtitles with Video
- 15 Best Apps to Combine Videos
- Merge MP4 Files on Windows 10
- 3 Best Options to Merge Videos on Windows 10
- Top 12 Handy Video Joiners for PC
- Top 5 Joiners to Merge MP4 Files on Mac
- Apply VLC to Merge/Combine 2+ Videos
- Best VLC Alternative to Merging MP4 Files
- Merge Clips Using Adobe Premiere Pro
- Merge Clips Using iMovie
- Merge Clips Using Handbrake
- Concatenate Videos Using FFmpeg
- Merge Videos Free without Watermark
- Top 5 Video Mergers without Watermark
- Merge Photos/Images Online
- Merge MP4 Online with Online UniConverter
- Top 10 MP4 Joiners/Combiners
- Top 6 Online Video Joiners
- Top 8 Free Tools to Merge Videos
- Top 10 Useful Video Stitchers
- Merge Files without Losing Quality
- Cut and Join Video within Seconds
- Best 10 Online Audio Video Mergers
- Slideshow Maker
- Add Music to Photo Online
- Make a Slideshow with Music
- Top 5 MP3 Photo Editors to Add Photo to Song
- Turn JPG/Slideshow to MP4
- Create Photo Slideshow with Online PowerPoint
- Top 10 Online Free Video Slideshow Makers
- Top 10 Free Online Slideshow Makers without Watermark
- 12 Free Slideshow Softwares for PC/Mac
- Funny Birthday Video Ideas
- Best Graduation Slideshow Ideas
- Make a Perfect Wedding Slideshow
- Free Real Estate Slideshow Makers
- Make a Unique Happy Birthday Video Clip
- Mother's Day Slideshow Design
- 10 Fantastic Father's Day Video Ideas
- Tribute to a Loved One with Funeral Slideshow
- Make a Slideshow on Windows 10/PC
- Make a Slideshow on Mac
- Make a Slideshow on iPhone
- Make a Slideshow Apps on Android
- Make a YouTube Slideshow
- Create Instagram Photo Slideshow
- Create a Facebook Slideshow
- Create a Google Slideshow with Music
- Make Slideshow on TikTok
- Add Audio to Video
- Add Audio to Video Online
- Add Audio to Video for Free
- Add Music to Video Online Free
- Put Music in the Background of Video
- Add Music to a Video Easily
- Add Audio to Video Easily
- Edit Sound in a video
- Edit Music Video Online for Free
- Add Music to Video Online without Watermark
- Add audio to MKV video
- Make a Video with Photos and Music for Free
- Top 10 Apps to Add Audio to Video or Photo
- Add Audio to YouTube
- Add music to YouTube video
- Add background music in YouTube video online
- Add Music to Instagram Video
- Add Audio to a Video on iPhone
- Put Music over a video on iPhone
- Top 10 Apps to Add Music to Video on iPhone
- Add Audio to Aideo on Android
- Easily Add Music to Video in Windows 10
- Top 8 tools to Add Audio to Video in Windows 10
- Top 10 Apps to Add Audio to Video on Mac
- Top 10 Softwares to Add Audio to Video
- Top 8 Apps to Add Music to Video
- Top 10 Apps to Put Music on Video
- Top 10 Apps to Add Music to Video
- Top 6 Tools to Make a Video with Music
- Top 8 Tools to Merge Video & Audio Online
- Remove Watermark Online