How to make a video with photos and music free?
Make a video with photos and music free
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Jun 04,2021 15:07 pm
Learning how to make a video with photos and music might seem easy on paper until you try it. That's because you have to get everything right, from the software you use to the type of background music. But don't panic because creating a music video is a cakewalk with proper guidance. This guidepost will walk you through how to make a photo music video online for free. You'll also learn some helpful tips for creating a killer music video.
Part 1: How to make a video with photos and music using Online UniConverter
Online UniConverter is the best online software to help you generate top-quality music videos in a snap. The drag-and-drop UI is easy to navigate and supports 1000+ video, image, and audio formats. With it, you can upload a video file before customizing it with an entertaining music track. But that's not all. Users can also edit the uploaded soundtrack by trimming it with precision and adjusting the volume level. And best of all, Online UniConverter comes with a slideshow maker for creating videos from any image format of your choice.
- Free, open-source app with non-watermarked outputs.
- It supports 1000+ video, audio, and image formats.
- Exports high-quality photo music video in 1080p resolution.
- Add audio to video before trimming, adjusting the volume, and merging.
- Intuitive video editor for cropping, cutting, splitting, joining, rotating, etc.
- 30x faster than other online video editing apps.
Below is how to make a video with photos and music for free using Online UniConverter:
Step 1: Launch Online UniConverter.
To launch Online UniConverter on your mobile phone or computer, use an updated web browser to visit the website. Then, continue to click Online Tools before clicking the Add Audio to Video function. The program will launch immediately. If you want to design a photo collage with background music, click the Slideshow Maker tab on the Add Audio to Video window.
Step 2: Add a video to the workspace.
Suppose you're using a computer to create your music video, drag and drop your video file on the editing space. Another excellent way is to click Choose Files to open your local folders and upload a video file. Remember, you can click the Dropbox or Google Drive icons to upload media files from the respective cloud storage.
Step 3: Add a soundtrack to the video.
Now it's time to add a music file to your video clip. To do that, navigate to the right pane and then click the Add audio button. Your local media folders and files will open, where you can select a music file to use as the background audio.
Next, proceed to trim the audio file to match the video length or remove unwanted sections. To do this, click the Trim icon before dragging the trimming handles. You can even enter the exact audio duration to trim with precision. After that, proceed to adjust the volume level of your video and audio file.
Step 4: Save your video.
When you're done uploading and customizing audio, click the play button on the preview screen to see if your video file needs further editing. If not, choose a target video format before clicking the Merge button. Online UniConverter will create your music video file with lossless quality in seconds. You see, it's that easy!
Part 2: Top 3 photo music video editors recommended
In addition to Online UniConverter, you can also use these three excellent apps to make a video with photos and music:
- Thousands of free icons and images for your designs.
- Hundreds of exclusive premium templates.
- Personalize projects with texts, logos, fonts, and colors.
- Cross-platform support.
Adobe Spark is an online software from the famous Adobe team. This app lets users make creative video stories and web pages with a single click. For example, when creating a photo music video, you upload your photo, add audio, and choose the design filters. As expected, Adobe Spark also provides users with multiple professional-grade cinematic motions and soundtracks. Like that's not even enough, you don't need to pay anything to use the Creative Cloud feature, unlike other Adobe products. Just remember that the best video templates available aren't for free.
- 1000+ royalty-free music to download and use.
- 200+ emojis and stickers to customize videos.
- High-quality HD 1080p video outputs.
- Directly export videos to Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and more.
Whether you're a beginner or expert video editor looking to create music videos on Android or iOS, FilmoraGo should be your best bet. This app comes with an easy-to-understand UI that's packed with a myriad of powerful features. Here, you can record clips or import them from your local storage before customizing them with unique effects, stickers, filters, background music, and more. There are also no annoying watermarks on video outputs for paid users, and users can create unlimited video lengths. But on the downside, you'll have to part with a few bucks via in-app purchases like themes and filters.
- Create videos and photo slideshows with ease.
- Excellent video editor for trimming, cropping, merging, etc.
- Add songs to video with lossless quality.
- It supports all standard video and audio formats.
Lastly, you can use this all-purpose video editor to create incredible videos online for free. It packs all the necessary features for trimming, merging, converting, cropping, and so much more. You can upload and edit typical video and audio formats like MP4, MOV, MTS, VOB, MP3, M4A, and more on a straightforward platform. In addition, users can edit their uploaded video files by trimming and splitting them before exporting to any format. But sadly, the file upload and processing speed are painfully slow.
Part 3: Tips&Tricks for making a video with photos and music
Now that you already know how to make a music video with photos using several apps, it's time to discuss some free tips to improve the video quality. Below are a few:
1.Select high-quality videos and pictures.
There are no two ways about it. If you want to make the best music video, you must use crisp, clear footage and photos. In other words, avoid using images and videos with blurry backgrounds or shaky video clips. To ensure this, use a tripod stand for your camera or place it on a sturdy surface when shooting photos or taking videos. You can also get video stabilization software to edit your shaky videos. Overall, the video and image quality is of utmost importance.
2.Choose top-quality background audio.
That is like a continuation of the first point above. Your audio quality is more vital than the photo or video quality. Know that most viewers are willing to watch videos shot using a 'budget' phone as long as it's watchable. However, few can withstand fuzzy and noisy background audio. Therefore, the audio is crucial. For instance, if you're creating a video about wedding anniversaries, graduations, or those happy moments, make sure the background audio sums up the situation perfectly.
3.Keep video editing simple.
Another area where creators, especially those on social media, get it wrong is overdoing their videos. Although trying different effects and emojis can be fun, don't go overboard. Remember, your audience is likely to find a clean and straightforward video more professional. Besides, make sure you don't use different transitions on your music photo video. Just choose one and stick to it till the end of the clip.
4.Use your phone or tablet properly.
The chances are that you don't have a $1000 DSLR camera. Fortunately, your smartphone or tablet should get the job done with minimal fuss. However, there're several factors to keep in mind if you want to shoot the best videos and photos. First, always use the back camera system, as it offers more megapixels to capture quality videos and pictures. Second, record videos in landscape mode (horizontally) to make your footage look professional on a computer or TV screen. And as said, avoid taking tilted footage.
5.What about the video editing software?
If you get an excellent video editing tool, you can turn a somewhat average video or audio into world-class footage. Of course, a good program should possess basic features for trimming, cropping, compressing, adding watermarks, and so on. Also, choose a program that can convert your raw footage into standard digital formats like MP4, MOV, JPG, PNG, MP3, and more. In that case, use Online UniConverter to create, edit, and share music videos easily. This app even lets you choose the perfect video aspect ratio for YouTube, Instagram Stories, TikTok, etc.
I hope you've learned something valuable up to this point. As much as the video and photo files in your clip are essential, it's the background audio that breathes some life into it. So, make sure you trim, remove the background noise, and adjust the audio volume before adding it to your photo video. In the end, you'll have one of the most-watched photo slideshow or video on Instagram, YouTube, or any social media channel you wish to share.
- Add Music
- Add Music to Video on Windows/iOS
- Add Music to Video on iMovie
- Add Background Music to Video
- Add Music to Facebook Post
- Add Music to Instagram Video
- Add Music to Snapchat
- Add Music to Tiktok Video
- Add Music to Youtube Video
- Add Sound to A Video
- Add Spotify Music to Video
- Add Music to Video with Android & iPhone App
- 6 Best Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- [8 Best Websites] Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android & iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Precisely Trim MP3 File
- Cut Music
- Crop Audio Online
- Cut Music on Garageband
- Cut Music on iMovie
- Edit MP3 Audio File
- Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Cut & Join MP3 Songs Online
- Change Ringtone on iPhone
- Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- Trim WAV File
- Trim Audio with Audacity
- Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- Trim an MP3 File Online
- Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- Combine Multiple Files into One File
- Loop Video
- Loop a Video online without Watermark
- Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- Loop a Video for Instagram
- Loop a Video in HTML
- Loop a Video on Android
- Loop a Video on My Phone
- Loop a Video on TV
- Loop a Video on Twitter
- Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Loop a YouTube Video
- 5 Best Video Merger Apps for Android
- Mute Video
- Top 9 Online Easy Tools to Mute Videos
- Remove Audio from Video on Android
- Mute Video on iPhone Free
- Top 10 Apps: Remove Audio from Video on Mobile
- Top 3 Ways: Remove Audio from Video on Windows 10/8/7
- Mute Video in iMovie Mac
- Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Video Editor
- Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 3 Kapwing Alternatives - Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 5 Clideo Alternatives - Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 6 Biteable Alternatives - Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to Add Music to Video
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- Make Video Louder
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Trim MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie for Free
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Text to My Video for Free
- Add Text to YouTube Video
- Top 3 Ways to Add Watermark to Video on Mac
- Add Special Effects to Video for Windows & Mac
- Put Stunning Filters to Video
- Brighten A Video
- Change Video Resolution on Different Platforms
- Crop Video Files Easily
- Crop MP4 File Using Online MP4 Video Cutter
- MPEG Video Trimmer - Fast MEPG Cut
- Make a Video File Smaller
- Downsize MOV (QuickTime) File Size
- Trim MP4 Video File
- Top 7 Best AVI Trimmers for Any System
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac & Windows
- Review - Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter
- Rotate a Video
- Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- Rotate or Flip MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Flip & Mirror & Rotate a Video File
- Rotate MP4 File Extension
- Science about Fast Motion
- 7 Reasons for Why to Speed up Video on iPhone
- Speed up a Video on Android
- Top 3 Fast Motion iOS APPs
- Speed up Your Youtube
- Speed up a Video on iMovie
- Top 7 Apps to Speed up Video
- Top 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Softwares
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- Top 7 Slow Motion iOS Apps
- Top 6 Slow Motion Android Apps
- TOP 8 Softwares to Make Slow Motion Video
- Make Slow Motion with TikTok
- Slow Down Youtube Videos
- Slow Down TikTok Video
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers
- Change Video Format in High Quality
- Restore VHS Tapes & Transfer to Computer
- Top 6 Best Free AVI Editors
- Edit MOV Video Files in Windows & Mac
- Edit MP4 Files in 2 Different Ways
- Edit MPEG Files on Mac & Windows
- Top 8 MP4 Video Editor Tools
- Top 5 FLV Video Editors
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor
- Grow YouTube Channel Fast
- Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing Tools
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- Edit Video with Filmora Video Editor
- Top 25 Video Editing Softwares
- Top 15 Video Editing Tools for Windows
- Top 8 Video Editing Softwares for Mac
- Edit Your Video on Windows & Mac
- Merge Video
- Combine Videos Together
- Combine Two Videos in 5 Ways
- Top 5 Ways to Merge Subtitles with Video
- 15 Best Apps to Combine Videos
- Merge MP4 Files on Windows 10
- 3 Best Options to Merge Videos on Windows 10
- Top 12 Handy Video Joiners for PC
- Top 5 Joiners to Merge MP4 Files on Mac
- Apply VLC to Merge/Combine 2+ Videos
- Best VLC Alternative to Merging MP4 Files
- Merge Clips Using Adobe Premiere Pro
- Merge Clips Using iMovie
- Merge Clips Using Handbrake
- Concatenate Videos Using FFmpeg
- Merge Videos Free without Watermark
- Top 5 Video Mergers without Watermark
- Merge Photos/Images Online
- Merge MP4 Online with Online UniConverter
- Top 10 MP4 Joiners/Combiners
- Top 6 Online Video Joiners
- Top 8 Free Tools to Merge Videos
- Top 10 Useful Video Stitchers
- Merge Files without Losing Quality
- Cut and Join Video within Seconds
- Best 10 Online Audio Video Mergers
- Slideshow Maker
- Add Music to Photo Online
- Make a Slideshow with Music
- Top 5 MP3 Photo Editors to Add Photo to Song
- Turn JPG/Slideshow to MP4
- Create Photo Slideshow with Online PowerPoint
- Top 10 Online Free Video Slideshow Makers
- Top 10 Free Online Slideshow Makers without Watermark
- 12 Free Slideshow Softwares for PC/Mac
- Funny Birthday Video Ideas
- Best Graduation Slideshow Ideas
- Make a Perfect Wedding Slideshow
- Free Real Estate Slideshow Makers
- Make a Unique Happy Birthday Video Clip
- Mother's Day Slideshow Design
- 10 Fantastic Father's Day Video Ideas
- Tribute to a Loved One with Funeral Slideshow
- Make a Slideshow on Windows 10/PC
- Make a Slideshow on Mac
- Make a Slideshow on iPhone
- Make a Slideshow Apps on Android
- Make a YouTube Slideshow
- Create Instagram Photo Slideshow
- Create a Facebook Slideshow
- Create a Google Slideshow with Music
- Make Slideshow on TikTok
- Add audio to video
- Add Audio to Video Online
- Add Audio to Video for Free
- Add Music to Video Online Free
- Put Music in the Background of Video
- Add Music to a Video Easily
- Add Audio to Video Easily
- Edit Sound in a video
- Edit Music Video Online for Free
- Add Music to Video Online without Watermark
- Add audio to MKV video
- Make a Video with Photos and Music for Free
- Top 10 Apps to Add Audio to Video or Photo
- Add Audio to YouTube
- Add music to YouTube video
- Add background music in YouTube video online
- Add Music to Instagram Video
- Add Audio to a Video on iPhone
- Put Music over a video on iPhone
- Top 10 Apps to Add Music to Video on iPhone
- Add Audio to Aideo on Android
- Easily Add Music to Video in Windows 10
- Top 8 tools to Add Audio to Video in Windows 10
- Top 10 Apps to Add Audio to Video on Mac
- Top 10 Softwares to Add Audio to Video
- Top 8 Apps to Add Music to Video
- Top 10 Apps to Put Music on Video
- Top 10 Apps to Add Music to Video
- Top 6 Tools to Make a Video with Music
- Top 8 Tools to Merge Video & Audio Online