How to make a video with photos and music free?
Make a video with photos and music free
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Jun 04,2021 15:07 pm
Learning how to make a video with photos and music might seem easy on paper until you try it. That's because you have to get everything right, from the software you use to the type of background music. But don't panic because creating a music video is a cakewalk with proper guidance. This guidepost will walk you through how to make a photo music video online for free. You'll also learn some helpful tips for creating a killer music video.
Part 1: How to make a video with photos and music using Online UniConverter
Online UniConverter is the best online software to help you generate top-quality music videos in a snap. The drag-and-drop UI is easy to navigate and supports 1000+ video, image, and audio formats. With it, you can upload a video file before customizing it with an entertaining music track. But that's not all. Users can also edit the uploaded soundtrack by trimming it with precision and adjusting the volume level. And best of all, Online UniConverter comes with a slideshow maker for creating videos from any image format of your choice.
- Free, open-source app with non-watermarked outputs.
- It supports 1000+ video, audio, and image formats.
- Exports high-quality photo music video in 1080p resolution.
- Add audio to video before trimming, adjusting the volume, and merging.
- Intuitive video editor for cropping, cutting, splitting, joining, rotating, etc.
- 30x faster than other online video editing apps.
Below is how to make a video with photos and music for free using Online UniConverter:
Step 1: Launch Online UniConverter.
To launch Online UniConverter on your mobile phone or computer, use an updated web browser to visit the website. Then, continue to click Online Tools before clicking the Add Audio to Video function. The program will launch immediately. If you want to design a photo collage with background music, click the Slideshow Maker tab on the Add Audio to Video window.
Step 2: Add a video to the workspace.
Suppose you're using a computer to create your music video, drag and drop your video file on the editing space. Another excellent way is to click Choose Files to open your local folders and upload a video file. Remember, you can click the Dropbox or Google Drive icons to upload media files from the respective cloud storage.
Step 3: Add a soundtrack to the video.
Now it's time to add a music file to your video clip. To do that, navigate to the right pane and then click the Add audio button. Your local media folders and files will open, where you can select a music file to use as the background audio.
Next, proceed to trim the audio file to match the video length or remove unwanted sections. To do this, click the Trim icon before dragging the trimming handles. You can even enter the exact audio duration to trim with precision. After that, proceed to adjust the volume level of your video and audio file.
Step 4: Save your video.
When you're done uploading and customizing audio, click the play button on the preview screen to see if your video file needs further editing. If not, choose a target video format before clicking the Merge button. Online UniConverter will create your music video file with lossless quality in seconds. You see, it's that easy!
Part 2: Top 3 photo music video editors recommended
In addition to Online UniConverter, you can also use these three excellent apps to make a video with photos and music:
- Thousands of free icons and images for your designs.
- Hundreds of exclusive premium templates.
- Personalize projects with texts, logos, fonts, and colors.
- Cross-platform support.
Adobe Spark is an online software from the famous Adobe team. This app lets users make creative video stories and web pages with a single click. For example, when creating a photo music video, you upload your photo, add audio, and choose the design filters. As expected, Adobe Spark also provides users with multiple professional-grade cinematic motions and soundtracks. Like that's not even enough, you don't need to pay anything to use the Creative Cloud feature, unlike other Adobe products. Just remember that the best video templates available aren't for free.
- 1000+ royalty-free music to download and use.
- 200+ emojis and stickers to customize videos.
- High-quality HD 1080p video outputs.
- Directly export videos to Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and more.
Whether you're a beginner or expert video editor looking to create music videos on Android or iOS, FilmoraGo should be your best bet. This app comes with an easy-to-understand UI that's packed with a myriad of powerful features. Here, you can record clips or import them from your local storage before customizing them with unique effects, stickers, filters, background music, and more. There are also no annoying watermarks on video outputs for paid users, and users can create unlimited video lengths. But on the downside, you'll have to part with a few bucks via in-app purchases like themes and filters.
- Create videos and photo slideshows with ease.
- Excellent video editor for trimming, cropping, merging, etc.
- Add songs to video with lossless quality.
- It supports all standard video and audio formats.
Lastly, you can use this all-purpose video editor to create incredible videos online for free. It packs all the necessary features for trimming, merging, converting, cropping, and so much more. You can upload and edit typical video and audio formats like MP4, MOV, MTS, VOB, MP3, M4A, and more on a straightforward platform. In addition, users can edit their uploaded video files by trimming and splitting them before exporting to any format. But sadly, the file upload and processing speed are painfully slow.
Part 3: Tips&Tricks for making a video with photos and music
Now that you already know how to make a music video with photos using several apps, it's time to discuss some free tips to improve the video quality. Below are a few:
1.Select high-quality videos and pictures.
There are no two ways about it. If you want to make the best music video, you must use crisp, clear footage and photos. In other words, avoid using images and videos with blurry backgrounds or shaky video clips. To ensure this, use a tripod stand for your camera or place it on a sturdy surface when shooting photos or taking videos. You can also get video stabilization software to edit your shaky videos. Overall, the video and image quality is of utmost importance.
2.Choose top-quality background audio.
That is like a continuation of the first point above. Your audio quality is more vital than the photo or video quality. Know that most viewers are willing to watch videos shot using a 'budget' phone as long as it's watchable. However, few can withstand fuzzy and noisy background audio. Therefore, the audio is crucial. For instance, if you're creating a video about wedding anniversaries, graduations, or those happy moments, make sure the background audio sums up the situation perfectly.
3.Keep video editing simple.
Another area where creators, especially those on social media, get it wrong is overdoing their videos. Although trying different effects and emojis can be fun, don't go overboard. Remember, your audience is likely to find a clean and straightforward video more professional. Besides, make sure you don't use different transitions on your music photo video. Just choose one and stick to it till the end of the clip.
4.Use your phone or tablet properly.
The chances are that you don't have a $1000 DSLR camera. Fortunately, your smartphone or tablet should get the job done with minimal fuss. However, there're several factors to keep in mind if you want to shoot the best videos and photos. First, always use the back camera system, as it offers more megapixels to capture quality videos and pictures. Second, record videos in landscape mode (horizontally) to make your footage look professional on a computer or TV screen. And as said, avoid taking tilted footage.
5.What about the video editing software?
If you get an excellent video editing tool, you can turn a somewhat average video or audio into world-class footage. Of course, a good program should possess basic features for trimming, cropping, compressing, adding watermarks, and so on. Also, choose a program that can convert your raw footage into standard digital formats like MP4, MOV, JPG, PNG, MP3, and more. In that case, use Online UniConverter to create, edit, and share music videos easily. This app even lets you choose the perfect video aspect ratio for YouTube, Instagram Stories, TikTok, etc.
I hope you've learned something valuable up to this point. As much as the video and photo files in your clip are essential, it's the background audio that breathes some life into it. So, make sure you trim, remove the background noise, and adjust the audio volume before adding it to your photo video. In the end, you'll have one of the most-watched photo slideshow or video on Instagram, YouTube, or any social media channel you wish to share.
- Add Music
- How to Add Background Music to a Video
- How to Add Music to Facebook Post
- How to Add Music to Instagram Video
- How to Add Music to Snapchat
- How to Add Music to Tiktok Video
- How to Add Music to Video
- How to Add Music to Youtube Video
- How to Add Sound to a Video
- How to Add Spotify Music to Video
- The Apps for Adding Music to Video
- How to Put Music to Video on iMovie
- Top 6 Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- 8 Best Websites for You to Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android and iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Best Way to Trim MP3 File Precisely
- How Do I Combine Multiple Files into One File
- How to Crop Audio Online
- How Can I Cut and Join MP3 Songs Online
- How to Cut Music on Garageband
- How to Cut Music on iMovie
- How to Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- How Do I Edit an MP3 Audio File
- How to Change Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Cut Music
- How to Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- How do You Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- How to Trim WAV File
- How to Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- How to Trim Audio with Audacity
- How to Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- How to Trim an MP3 File Online
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Loop Video
- The Way to Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- How can I Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- How to Loop a Video for Instagram Online
- How to Loop Video in HTML
- How do I Loop a Video on an Android
- How to Loop a Video online no Watermark
- How do I Loop a Video on My Phone
- Best Way to Loop Video on TV
- How do I Loop a Video on Twitter
- How do I Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Easy Ways to Loop YouTube Videos
- 5 Best Video Merger App for Android
- Mute Video
- Mute Video Android: How to Remove Audio from Video on Android Phone
- How to Mute A Video in iMovie Mac
- How to Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- How to Mute A Video on iPhone Free
- Top 9 Ways to Mute Videos Online Easily
- How to Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Best Video Muter: How to Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Easy Steps to Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Top 3 Ways to Remove Audio from Video in Windows 10/8/7
- Top 10 Video Mute App: How to Remove Audio from Video in Mobile
- Video Editor
- The Best Video Editor: Filmora 9
- How to Restore VHS Tapes
- How to Trim an MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- How to Add Audio to Video Online
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Top Special Effects Software Available 2020 for Windows and Mac
- How to Put Filters to Your Video?
- How to Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- How to Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie Permanently-Free Simple
- How to Add Text to My Video for Free
- 2020 New Ways to Add Text to YouTube Video
- 7 Speed Up Video Apps That Google Definitely Don’t Want You to Know About
- Best Free AVI Editor You Should Know in 2020
- Best AVI Trimmer for Different Computer Systems and Methods
- Add Audio to Video Online: 6 Best Alternatives to Biteable
- Add Audio to Video Online: 3 Best Alternatives to Kapwing
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to add music to video
- How to Brighten a Video by Using Video Brightness Editor
- How to Change Video Format with High-Quality
- How to Change Video Resolution Easily on Different Platforms
- How to Make a Video File Smaller
- Teach You How to Crop Your Video Files Easily
- How to Edit MOV Video Files in Windows and Mac System
- 2 Different Ways to Teach You How to Edit MP4 Files
- How to Edit MPEG Files on Mac and Windows?
- How to Edit Your Video on Windows and Mac
- How to Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Fast Motion iOS APPs That Will Change the Way You Create Video
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers in 2020
- How to Rotate or Flip an MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Video Flipping Tutorial: How to Flip& Mirror& and Rotate a Video File
- Top 5 FLV Video Editor
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- How to Grow Youtube Channel Fast
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- How to Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- TOP 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Software
- The Ways about How to Speed up a Video on Android
- How to Speed up a Video on iMovie
- 7 Reasons Why It's Great to Know How to Speed up a Video on iPhone
- How to Downsize MOV(QuickTime) File Size
- How to Slow Down TikTok Video
- How to Make Video Louder
- Online MP4 Video Cutter-Super Easy to Crop MP4 File
- Top Video Editor Tools for MP4 Video File
- MPEG Video Trimmer -Fast MEPG Cut
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Tips on Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- How to Rotate MP4 Video File Extension
- How to Rotate a Video
- I Tried Slow Down Youtube Videos and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Slow Motion iOS Apps That will Change the Way You Create Video
- TOP 8 Software for Making Slow Motion Video
- I Tried Speed up My Youtube and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion Android Apps That are Proven To Make Your Videos Special
- The Science about Fast Motion
- Tik Tok is the Simplest Way to Make Slow Motion?
- Add Audio to Video Online: Top 5 Alternatives to Clideo
- MP4 Cutter: How to Trim an MP4 Video File?
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac and Windows
- Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter Review-You Need to Know
- Top Video Editing for Mac
- Best 25 Video Editing Software in 2020
- Top 15 Video Editing For Windows in 2020 – You Should Know
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- How to Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- Three Ways to Watermark Your Video on Mac
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor - Beginner Friendly
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing
- Slideshow Maker
- 8 Proven Methods to Help Make A Slideshow with Music
- Top 5 MP3 Photo Editors to Add Photo to Audio Song
- Free Online PowerPoint Maker | Easily Create a Vivid Photo Slideshow
- Top 5 Free Real Estate Slideshow Makers You Should Know
- Funny Birthday Video Ideas for Your Friends/Lovers
- 15 Best Slideshow Apps for Android in 2021
- Best Graduation Slideshow Ideas for a Creative Video
- How to Easily Turn JPG/Slideshow to MP4
- Top 10 Slideshow Apps for Instagram | Post a Photo Slideshow as You Wish
- Make the Best Funeral Slideshow: Tribute to a Loved One
- Quickest Way to Add Audio/Music to Photo/Picture/Image Online
- Top 10 Online Video Slideshow Maker for Free
- Mother's Day Slideshow Design: Add Images & Music & Templates as You Like
- Best Way to Create a Facebook Slideshow
- 10 Fantastic Father's Day Video Ideas to Make Your Father Happy
- Make a Unique Happy Birthday Video Clip for the Ones You Love
- Learn How to Make a YouTube Slideshow in 2021
- 12 Best Slideshow Softwares Free for PC/Mac
- 10 Best Free Online Slideshow Makers without Any Watermark
- [3 Easy Ways] How to Create a Google Slideshow with Music
- 3 Methods on How to Make a Slideshow on Your iPhone
- How to Make a Slideshow on Windows 10/PC
- 6 Workable Methods to Make a Slideshow on Mac
- How to Quickly Make a Perfect Wedding Slideshow
- Complete Guide on How to Make Slideshow on TikTok