Top 8 Tools to Merge Video and Audio Online
Merge video and audio online
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Jun 15,2021 15:55 pm
"Is it possible to merge video and audio files? I wish to add background music to my videos for my brand before sharing them on social media platforms. However, I do not know how to merge videos and add music."
Is it a pretty standard video editing task trying to merge audio and video files into one. You only need access to an intuitive video editor to ensure a successful process. If you do not know which tool to pick, then there is no need to worry. We'll share the best programs that can merge video and audio files instantly.
How to Merge Videos Online | Combine Video Files together
Part 1. Top 8 tools to merge video and audio online 2021
This section will discuss the basic functions of the top 8 applications to merge video and audio. Additionally, we will disclose some of their high and low points, which will allow you to pick the right software according to your requirements.
Only a handful of online editors offer all essential editing functions with access to stock-free music. Movie Maker Online is one of them. It provides all the means to merge audio and video files to create a better presentation. Moreover, you can access the tool from whatever device you like.
You can add text and background images to the clip using this service. Not only that, it allows you to trim, rotate, reverse, and mirror the video as well. There are also various transitions and effects available on the tool that you can pick at any time.
- No registration is needed to operate this tool.
- It is free.
- There are too many ads on the platform.
- Its layout is not intuitive.
- You can only export videos in MP4 format.
You can merge audio with video online using YouTube's Video Editor from the Creator Studio interface. The platform works best on a desktop browser. You can readily trim the video. Moreover, it allows you to blur out any section of the clip you think is unnecessary.
Additionally, it lets you access a free Audio Library that contains a wide variety of music, songs, and sound effects. You can select your preferred audio based on several attributes, such as Genre and duration.
- It is powered by YouTube.
- Not enough editing features!
- The editor is not recommended on smaller devices.
- It doesn't let you add your own music.
Whether you want to add ready-made templates or your audio recording to the video, Jaycut online editor is an excellent place to start. Besides, the tool offers an intuitive layout.
It offers an annotation tool to draw content on a video. Moreover, you can manage the video's playback speed, trim it down, or apply different backgrounds to the media file with ease.
- A limited number of transitions/effects are available.
- It is currently out of service.
- Customer support is non-existent.
Wondershare Filmora comes at par with the most popular video editing programs, such as Adobe Premiere Pro. It is due to the comprehensive set of basic and advanced functions added with an intuitive interface. It works on all modern versions of macOS and Windows.
Besides, the software can merge music with video in an instant. You can apply the sound effects at any point on the video's timeline. Additionally, it lets you reduce the background audio's volume so that you could hear the video with clarity. Other features include audio ducking, color grading, motion tracking, and many more.
- You can easily run it on low-end systems.
- It is cost-effective.
- The video editor supports a vast number of audio and video file formats.
- You could face some delays trying to export 4K videos.
Video Toolbox is a renowned platform to mix audio with video. Unlike other tools, it lets you process a video worth 1500MB at a time. Moreover, it is compatible with every popular file format.
Here, you can manage the resolution, frame rate, audio/video codec, and bit rate during the editing process. Additionally, it offers the demux utility that can extract audio and subtitles from a video file.
- You need to create an account to merge audio and video.
- The layout is very confusing.
- There is no customer support available.
If you intend to make slideshows or animated greeting cards with refreshing background music, we recommend using Animoto to fulfill the requirement. The comprehensive layout lets you create a beautiful video for a loved one in no time.
Moreover, it lets you export the videos in HD and gives access to commercially licensed audio tracks. Additionally, you can design the video using built-in themes, fonts, and text styles.
- It has endless applications.
- The watermark is visible with the free version.
- It offers limited user control compared to other services.
- The tool only lets you add a specific amount of images to one video.
FileLab is an excellent tool for newbie video editors who just wish to understand the basics of video editing. You can apply various editing functions, such as trim, cut, rotate, and crop, with the platform.
It also lets you merge multiple audio tracks with a video quickly. Not only that, it enables you to add overlays to video. Several video effects and transitions are also accessible.
- It is entirely free.
- The interface is a bit outdated.
- A limited set of effects are available
MediaCoder is an open-source platform to mix audio with video. Additional features of the tool include file conversion, managing the file's parameters, such as bit rate, frame rate, resolution, and aspect ratio. You can also perform batch conversion for free. Also, it supports all the popular audio and video formats.
- It works on both Mac and Windows systems.
- The rendering or conversion speed is on the slower side.
- The interface needs to be revamped.
- It could be a bit difficult to navigate for first-time video editors.
Part 2. Best software to merge video and audio Online UniConverter Video Audio Editor
The majority of platforms that provide services to merge video and audio online have specific limitations. They do not support some video file formats and do not offer access to your preferred music to mix with the clip.
In that case, the best choice is the UniConverter, which accepts more than 1000 file types related to audio and video files. Moreover, you can add any piece of music or sound effect you like to the video. Additionally, the service runs on all devices, including desktops(Windows/Linux/Mac) and smartphones(iOS/Android).
The top-rated feature of the Online UniConverter are listed below:
- It lets you convert video, audio, and image files to a variety of other formats.
- You can cut audio and even extract sound from a video using the tool.
- The platform lets you increase or decrease the video playback speed.
- A brilliant media file compression feature is also available.
- It enables you to edit PDF files as well.
- The Online UniConverter can merge multiple videos into one instantly.
How to merge video and audio with Online UniConverter?
Follow the steps listed below to understand how to merge videos and add music using the Online UniConverter:
Step 1:Insert the video to wondershare Online UniConverter
Open the Add Audio to Video section of the service and click on Choose Files button to import the video file from the computer or smartphone. You can also import content from Youtube, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
Step 2:Add music to video
Once the video is uploaded, click on Add Audio to import the music file you wish to merge with the video. Under the Audio Options, trim the soundtrack, adjust the volume, and pick a new output format for the file. Finally, click Merge to initiate the file processing.
Step 3:Save the video
You will be led to a new webpage upon the successful merger of audio and video. From there, click on Download to save the video to your phone or desktop. You can also store it to Dropbox or Google Drive.
See how stress-free it is to merge video and audio files using the Online UniConverter!
Part 3. Wrapping up
Undoubtedly, adding music to a video is vital for going viral and amassing millions of views on the internet. However, it is equally essential to pick reliable software to merge audio and video. It is because a choppy and difficult editor could ruin the entire experience for you.
We have shared essential information on the 8 best tools to merge video and audio. Now you know which editor to pick and complete the job efficiently.
- Add Music
- How to Add Background Music to a Video
- How to Add Music to Facebook Post
- How to Add Music to Instagram Video
- How to Add Music to Snapchat
- How to Add Music to Tiktok Video
- How to Add Music to Video
- How to Add Music to Youtube Video
- How to Add Sound to a Video
- How to Add Spotify Music to Video
- The Apps for Adding Music to Video
- How to Put Music to Video on iMovie
- Top 6 Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- 8 Best Websites for You to Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android and iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Best Way to Trim MP3 File Precisely
- How Do I Combine Multiple Files into One File
- How to Crop Audio Online
- How Can I Cut and Join MP3 Songs Online
- How to Cut Music on Garageband
- How to Cut Music on iMovie
- How to Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- How Do I Edit an MP3 Audio File
- How to Change Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Cut Music
- How to Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- How do You Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- How to Trim WAV File
- How to Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- How to Trim Audio with Audacity
- How to Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- How to Trim an MP3 File Online
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Loop Video
- The Way to Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- How can I Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- How to Loop a Video for Instagram Online
- How to Loop Video in HTML
- How do I Loop a Video on an Android
- How to Loop a Video online no Watermark
- How do I Loop a Video on My Phone
- Best Way to Loop Video on TV
- How do I Loop a Video on Twitter
- How do I Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Easy Ways to Loop YouTube Videos
- 5 Best Video Merger App for Android
- Mute Video
- Mute Video Android: How to Remove Audio from Video on Android Phone
- How to Mute A Video in iMovie Mac
- How to Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- How to Mute A Video on iPhone Free
- Top 9 Ways to Mute Videos Online Easily
- How to Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Best Video Muter: How to Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Easy Steps to Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Top 3 Ways to Remove Audio from Video in Windows 10/8/7
- Top 10 Video Mute App: How to Remove Audio from Video in Mobile
- Video Editor
- The Best Video Editor: Filmora 9
- How to Restore VHS Tapes
- How to Trim an MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- How to Add Audio to Video Online
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Top Special Effects Software Available 2020 for Windows and Mac
- How to Put Filters to Your Video?
- How to Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- How to Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie Permanently-Free Simple
- How to Add Text to My Video for Free
- 2020 New Ways to Add Text to YouTube Video
- 7 Speed Up Video Apps That Google Definitely Don’t Want You to Know About
- Best Free AVI Editor You Should Know in 2020
- Best AVI Trimmer for Different Computer Systems and Methods
- Add Audio to Video Online: 6 Best Alternatives to Biteable
- Add Audio to Video Online: 3 Best Alternatives to Kapwing
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to add music to video
- How to Brighten a Video by Using Video Brightness Editor
- How to Change Video Format with High-Quality
- How to Change Video Resolution Easily on Different Platforms
- How to Make a Video File Smaller
- Teach You How to Crop Your Video Files Easily
- How to Edit MOV Video Files in Windows and Mac System
- 2 Different Ways to Teach You How to Edit MP4 Files
- How to Edit MPEG Files on Mac and Windows?
- How to Edit Your Video on Windows and Mac
- How to Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Fast Motion iOS APPs That Will Change the Way You Create Video
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers in 2020
- How to Rotate or Flip an MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Video Flipping Tutorial: How to Flip& Mirror& and Rotate a Video File
- Top 5 FLV Video Editor
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- How to Grow Youtube Channel Fast
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- How to Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- TOP 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Software
- The Ways about How to Speed up a Video on Android
- How to Speed up a Video on iMovie
- 7 Reasons Why It's Great to Know How to Speed up a Video on iPhone
- How to Downsize MOV(QuickTime) File Size
- How to Slow Down TikTok Video
- How to Make Video Louder
- Online MP4 Video Cutter-Super Easy to Crop MP4 File
- Top Video Editor Tools for MP4 Video File
- MPEG Video Trimmer -Fast MEPG Cut
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Tips on Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- How to Rotate MP4 Video File Extension
- How to Rotate a Video
- I Tried Slow Down Youtube Videos and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Slow Motion iOS Apps That will Change the Way You Create Video
- TOP 8 Software for Making Slow Motion Video
- I Tried Speed up My Youtube and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion Android Apps That are Proven To Make Your Videos Special
- The Science about Fast Motion
- Tik Tok is the Simplest Way to Make Slow Motion?
- Add Audio to Video Online: Top 5 Alternatives to Clideo
- MP4 Cutter: How to Trim an MP4 Video File?
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac and Windows
- Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter Review-You Need to Know
- Top Video Editing for Mac
- Best 25 Video Editing Software in 2020
- Top 15 Video Editing For Windows in 2020 – You Should Know
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- How to Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- Three Ways to Watermark Your Video on Mac
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor - Beginner Friendly
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing
- Slideshow Maker
- 8 Proven Methods to Help Make A Slideshow with Music
- Top 5 MP3 Photo Editors to Add Photo to Audio Song
- Free Online PowerPoint Maker | Easily Create a Vivid Photo Slideshow
- Top 5 Free Real Estate Slideshow Makers You Should Know
- Funny Birthday Video Ideas for Your Friends/Lovers
- 15 Best Slideshow Apps for Android in 2021
- Best Graduation Slideshow Ideas for a Creative Video
- How to Easily Turn JPG/Slideshow to MP4
- Top 10 Slideshow Apps for Instagram | Post a Photo Slideshow as You Wish
- Make the Best Funeral Slideshow: Tribute to a Loved One
- Quickest Way to Add Audio/Music to Photo/Picture/Image Online
- Top 10 Online Video Slideshow Maker for Free
- Mother's Day Slideshow Design: Add Images & Music & Templates as You Like
- Best Way to Create a Facebook Slideshow
- 10 Fantastic Father's Day Video Ideas to Make Your Father Happy
- Make a Unique Happy Birthday Video Clip for the Ones You Love
- Learn How to Make a YouTube Slideshow in 2021
- 12 Best Slideshow Softwares Free for PC/Mac
- 10 Best Free Online Slideshow Makers without Any Watermark
- [3 Easy Ways] How to Create a Google Slideshow with Music
- 3 Methods on How to Make a Slideshow on Your iPhone
- How to Make a Slideshow on Windows 10/PC
- 6 Workable Methods to Make a Slideshow on Mac
- How to Quickly Make a Perfect Wedding Slideshow
- Complete Guide on How to Make Slideshow on TikTok