Top 8 Tools to Merge Video and Audio Online
Merge video and audio online
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Jun 15,2021 15:55 pm
"Is it possible to merge video and audio files? I wish to add background music to my videos for my brand before sharing them on social media platforms. However, I do not know how to merge videos and add music."
Is it a pretty standard video editing task trying to merge audio and video files into one. You only need access to an intuitive video editor to ensure a successful process. If you do not know which tool to pick, then there is no need to worry. We'll share the best programs that can merge video and audio files instantly.
How to Merge Videos Online | Combine Video Files together
Part 1. Top 8 tools to merge video and audio online 2021
This section will discuss the basic functions of the top 8 applications to merge video and audio. Additionally, we will disclose some of their high and low points, which will allow you to pick the right software according to your requirements.
Only a handful of online editors offer all essential editing functions with access to stock-free music. Movie Maker Online is one of them. It provides all the means to merge audio and video files to create a better presentation. Moreover, you can access the tool from whatever device you like.
You can add text and background images to the clip using this service. Not only that, it allows you to trim, rotate, reverse, and mirror the video as well. There are also various transitions and effects available on the tool that you can pick at any time.
- No registration is needed to operate this tool.
- It is free.
- There are too many ads on the platform.
- Its layout is not intuitive.
- You can only export videos in MP4 format.
You can merge audio with video online using YouTube's Video Editor from the Creator Studio interface. The platform works best on a desktop browser. You can readily trim the video. Moreover, it allows you to blur out any section of the clip you think is unnecessary.
Additionally, it lets you access a free Audio Library that contains a wide variety of music, songs, and sound effects. You can select your preferred audio based on several attributes, such as Genre and duration.
- It is powered by YouTube.
- Not enough editing features!
- The editor is not recommended on smaller devices.
- It doesn't let you add your own music.
Whether you want to add ready-made templates or your audio recording to the video, Jaycut online editor is an excellent place to start. Besides, the tool offers an intuitive layout.
It offers an annotation tool to draw content on a video. Moreover, you can manage the video's playback speed, trim it down, or apply different backgrounds to the media file with ease.
- A limited number of transitions/effects are available.
- It is currently out of service.
- Customer support is non-existent.
Wondershare Filmora comes at par with the most popular video editing programs, such as Adobe Premiere Pro. It is due to the comprehensive set of basic and advanced functions added with an intuitive interface. It works on all modern versions of macOS and Windows.
Besides, the software can merge music with video in an instant. You can apply the sound effects at any point on the video's timeline. Additionally, it lets you reduce the background audio's volume so that you could hear the video with clarity. Other features include audio ducking, color grading, motion tracking, and many more.
- You can easily run it on low-end systems.
- It is cost-effective.
- The video editor supports a vast number of audio and video file formats.
- You could face some delays trying to export 4K videos.
Video Toolbox is a renowned platform to mix audio with video. Unlike other tools, it lets you process a video worth 1500MB at a time. Moreover, it is compatible with every popular file format.
Here, you can manage the resolution, frame rate, audio/video codec, and bit rate during the editing process. Additionally, it offers the demux utility that can extract audio and subtitles from a video file.
- You need to create an account to merge audio and video.
- The layout is very confusing.
- There is no customer support available.
If you intend to make slideshows or animated greeting cards with refreshing background music, we recommend using Animoto to fulfill the requirement. The comprehensive layout lets you create a beautiful video for a loved one in no time.
Moreover, it lets you export the videos in HD and gives access to commercially licensed audio tracks. Additionally, you can design the video using built-in themes, fonts, and text styles.
- It has endless applications.
- The watermark is visible with the free version.
- It offers limited user control compared to other services.
- The tool only lets you add a specific amount of images to one video.
FileLab is an excellent tool for newbie video editors who just wish to understand the basics of video editing. You can apply various editing functions, such as trim, cut, rotate, and crop, with the platform.
It also lets you merge multiple audio tracks with a video quickly. Not only that, it enables you to add overlays to video. Several video effects and transitions are also accessible.
- It is entirely free.
- The interface is a bit outdated.
- A limited set of effects are available
MediaCoder is an open-source platform to mix audio with video. Additional features of the tool include file conversion, managing the file's parameters, such as bit rate, frame rate, resolution, and aspect ratio. You can also perform batch conversion for free. Also, it supports all the popular audio and video formats.
- It works on both Mac and Windows systems.
- The rendering or conversion speed is on the slower side.
- The interface needs to be revamped.
- It could be a bit difficult to navigate for first-time video editors.
Part 2. Best software to merge video and audio Online UniConverter Video Audio Editor
The majority of platforms that provide services to merge video and audio online have specific limitations. They do not support some video file formats and do not offer access to your preferred music to mix with the clip.
In that case, the best choice is the UniConverter, which accepts more than 1000 file types related to audio and video files. Moreover, you can add any piece of music or sound effect you like to the video. Additionally, the service runs on all devices, including desktops(Windows/Linux/Mac) and smartphones(iOS/Android).
The top-rated feature of the Online UniConverter are listed below:
- It lets you convert video, audio, and image files to a variety of other formats.
- You can cut audio and even extract sound from a video using the tool.
- The platform lets you increase or decrease the video playback speed.
- A brilliant media file compression feature is also available.
- It enables you to edit PDF files as well.
- The Online UniConverter can merge multiple videos into one instantly.
How to merge video and audio with Online UniConverter?
Follow the steps listed below to understand how to merge videos and add music using the Online UniConverter:
Step 1:Insert the video to wondershare Online UniConverter
Open the Add Audio to Video section of the service and click on Choose Files button to import the video file from the computer or smartphone. You can also import content from Youtube, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
Step 2:Add music to video
Once the video is uploaded, click on Add Audio to import the music file you wish to merge with the video. Under the Audio Options, trim the soundtrack, adjust the volume, and pick a new output format for the file. Finally, click Merge to initiate the file processing.
Step 3:Save the video
You will be led to a new webpage upon the successful merger of audio and video. From there, click on Download to save the video to your phone or desktop. You can also store it to Dropbox or Google Drive.
See how stress-free it is to merge video and audio files using the Online UniConverter!
Part 3. Wrapping up
Undoubtedly, adding music to a video is vital for going viral and amassing millions of views on the internet. However, it is equally essential to pick reliable software to merge audio and video. It is because a choppy and difficult editor could ruin the entire experience for you.
We have shared essential information on the 8 best tools to merge video and audio. Now you know which editor to pick and complete the job efficiently.
- Add Music
- Add Music to Video on Windows/iOS
- Add Music to Video on iMovie
- Add Background Music to Video
- Add Music to Facebook Post
- Add Music to Instagram Video
- Add Music to Snapchat
- Add Music to Tiktok Video
- Add Music to Youtube Video
- Add Sound to A Video
- Add Spotify Music to Video
- Add Music to Video with Android & iPhone App
- 6 Best Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- [8 Best Websites] Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android & iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Precisely Trim MP3 File
- Cut Music
- Crop Audio Online
- Cut Music on Garageband
- Cut Music on iMovie
- Edit MP3 Audio File
- Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Cut & Join MP3 Songs Online
- Change Ringtone on iPhone
- Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- Trim WAV File
- Trim Audio with Audacity
- Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- Trim an MP3 File Online
- Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- Combine Multiple Files into One File
- Loop Video
- Loop a Video online without Watermark
- Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- Loop a Video for Instagram
- Loop a Video in HTML
- Loop a Video on Android
- Loop a Video on My Phone
- Loop a Video on TV
- Loop a Video on Twitter
- Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Loop a YouTube Video
- 5 Best Video Merger Apps for Android
- Mute Video
- Top 9 Online Easy Tools to Mute Videos
- Remove Audio from Video on Android
- Mute Video on iPhone Free
- Top 10 Apps: Remove Audio from Video on Mobile
- Top 3 Ways: Remove Audio from Video on Windows 10/8/7
- Mute Video in iMovie Mac
- Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Video Editor
- Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 3 Kapwing Alternatives - Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 5 Clideo Alternatives - Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 6 Biteable Alternatives - Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to Add Music to Video
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- Make Video Louder
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Trim MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie for Free
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Text to My Video for Free
- Add Text to YouTube Video
- Top 3 Ways to Add Watermark to Video on Mac
- Add Special Effects to Video for Windows & Mac
- Put Stunning Filters to Video
- Brighten A Video
- Change Video Resolution on Different Platforms
- Crop Video Files Easily
- Crop MP4 File Using Online MP4 Video Cutter
- MPEG Video Trimmer - Fast MEPG Cut
- Make a Video File Smaller
- Downsize MOV (QuickTime) File Size
- Trim MP4 Video File
- Top 7 Best AVI Trimmers for Any System
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac & Windows
- Review - Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter
- Rotate a Video
- Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- Rotate or Flip MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Flip & Mirror & Rotate a Video File
- Rotate MP4 File Extension
- Science about Fast Motion
- 7 Reasons for Why to Speed up Video on iPhone
- Speed up a Video on Android
- Top 3 Fast Motion iOS APPs
- Speed up Your Youtube
- Speed up a Video on iMovie
- Top 7 Apps to Speed up Video
- Top 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Softwares
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- Top 7 Slow Motion iOS Apps
- Top 6 Slow Motion Android Apps
- TOP 8 Softwares to Make Slow Motion Video
- Make Slow Motion with TikTok
- Slow Down Youtube Videos
- Slow Down TikTok Video
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers
- Change Video Format in High Quality
- Restore VHS Tapes & Transfer to Computer
- Top 6 Best Free AVI Editors
- Edit MOV Video Files in Windows & Mac
- Edit MP4 Files in 2 Different Ways
- Edit MPEG Files on Mac & Windows
- Top 8 MP4 Video Editor Tools
- Top 5 FLV Video Editors
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor
- Grow YouTube Channel Fast
- Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing Tools
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- Edit Video with Filmora Video Editor
- Top 25 Video Editing Softwares
- Top 15 Video Editing Tools for Windows
- Top 8 Video Editing Softwares for Mac
- Edit Your Video on Windows & Mac
- Merge Video
- Combine Videos Together
- Combine Two Videos in 5 Ways
- Top 5 Ways to Merge Subtitles with Video
- 15 Best Apps to Combine Videos
- Merge MP4 Files on Windows 10
- 3 Best Options to Merge Videos on Windows 10
- Top 12 Handy Video Joiners for PC
- Top 5 Joiners to Merge MP4 Files on Mac
- Apply VLC to Merge/Combine 2+ Videos
- Best VLC Alternative to Merging MP4 Files
- Merge Clips Using Adobe Premiere Pro
- Merge Clips Using iMovie
- Merge Clips Using Handbrake
- Concatenate Videos Using FFmpeg
- Merge Videos Free without Watermark
- Top 5 Video Mergers without Watermark
- Merge Photos/Images Online
- Merge MP4 Online with Online UniConverter
- Top 10 MP4 Joiners/Combiners
- Top 6 Online Video Joiners
- Top 8 Free Tools to Merge Videos
- Top 10 Useful Video Stitchers
- Merge Files without Losing Quality
- Cut and Join Video within Seconds
- Best 10 Online Audio Video Mergers
- Slideshow Maker
- Add Music to Photo Online
- Make a Slideshow with Music
- Top 5 MP3 Photo Editors to Add Photo to Song
- Turn JPG/Slideshow to MP4
- Create Photo Slideshow with Online PowerPoint
- Top 10 Online Free Video Slideshow Makers
- Top 10 Free Online Slideshow Makers without Watermark
- 12 Free Slideshow Softwares for PC/Mac
- Funny Birthday Video Ideas
- Best Graduation Slideshow Ideas
- Make a Perfect Wedding Slideshow
- Free Real Estate Slideshow Makers
- Make a Unique Happy Birthday Video Clip
- Mother's Day Slideshow Design
- 10 Fantastic Father's Day Video Ideas
- Tribute to a Loved One with Funeral Slideshow
- Make a Slideshow on Windows 10/PC
- Make a Slideshow on Mac
- Make a Slideshow on iPhone
- Make a Slideshow Apps on Android
- Make a YouTube Slideshow
- Create Instagram Photo Slideshow
- Create a Facebook Slideshow
- Create a Google Slideshow with Music
- Make Slideshow on TikTok
- Add audio to video
- Add Audio to Video Online
- Add Audio to Video for Free
- Add Music to Video Online Free
- Put Music in the Background of Video
- Add Music to a Video Easily
- Add Audio to Video Easily
- Edit Sound in a video
- Edit Music Video Online for Free
- Add Music to Video Online without Watermark
- Add audio to MKV video
- Make a Video with Photos and Music for Free
- Top 10 Apps to Add Audio to Video or Photo
- Add Audio to YouTube
- Add music to YouTube video
- Add background music in YouTube video online
- Add Music to Instagram Video
- Add Audio to a Video on iPhone
- Put Music over a video on iPhone
- Top 10 Apps to Add Music to Video on iPhone
- Add Audio to Aideo on Android
- Easily Add Music to Video in Windows 10
- Top 8 tools to Add Audio to Video in Windows 10
- Top 10 Apps to Add Audio to Video on Mac
- Top 10 Softwares to Add Audio to Video
- Top 8 Apps to Add Music to Video
- Top 10 Apps to Put Music on Video
- Top 10 Apps to Add Music to Video
- Top 6 Tools to Make a Video with Music
- Top 8 Tools to Merge Video & Audio Online