How to put music in the background of a video easily
Put music in the background of a video
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Jun 02,2021 16:21 pm
The most underestimated but most crucial part of the video is its music. The music needs to be selected according to the content of a video, the expression of emotions, and the arrangement of rhythm, and it is usually subjective. Appropriate music will add value to your video. So how to put music in the background of a video to make your video feel interesting and arouse the audience's emotions?
In this blog, I will show you valuable tips that can answer how to put music on a video. It doesn't matter what you do: music for your YouTube channel, or an amateur cinema for a film competition, or maybe you work in a professional production studio, or you are a game developer and need to find a soundtrack for your gameplay - anywhere. You can learn how to put music in your videos in three simple steps easily.
Part 1: How to put music over a video using online UniConverter
Wondershare UniConverter is one of the best video converters available in the market right now. It is the complete video toolbox to convert, compress, edit videos, burn DVDs, and much more. The key features of UniConverter are Video conversion, compression, and a one-stop video toolbox. Competitive price with all-in-one tools like video editor, DVD burner, screen recorder, video merger to meet different video processing needs. If you're a video creator, if you're a content creator, if you're a gamer, it will help you in all segments.
Follow these three simple steps to put music behind a video:
Step 1.Upload a video
Visit Wondershare UniConverter website. Then choose a video file directly from your computer. You can also choose from YouTube, Dropbox, and Google Drive.
Step 2. Add audio file
After selecting a video file, you have to choose an audio or music file. After selecting the audio file, you can edit the audio by trimming, looping, or changing the volume after adding it.
Step 3.Save the finishded video
After editing the audio and video file, click on the "Merge" button to output your music video. It will take some seconds to process. After the completion of the process, you will find the 'Download' option. It allows you to download your updated video in many video formats; just select an appropriate output format as you need.
Why choose UniConverter music video editor
1. Multiple Formats Supported
Online UniConverter converts photos, audio, and videos to over 1,000 different formats, the most common of which are MP4, MPG, FLV, WMV, and JPG. The music video editor supports all the popular audio formats, like MP3, WAV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, M4A, and others.
2. Multi-Device Compatibility
You can use this Online UniConverter to convert files into formats that are compatible with your laptop (Windows + Mac), smartphone (Android + iOS), or tablets. It is software that can be accessed from any device, such as a PC, tablet, mobile phone, or another smart device.
3. Provide High Security
When editing video documents on the web, security is a vital factor to consider. With Online UniConverter, you can be assured that it will protect everything you have throughout the converting process. Online UniConverter deleted the uploaded files from our servers after 24 hours automatically.
4. Free Online Video Maker
Another reason for using Online UniConverter is to eliminate other software or app on the computer. With Online UniConverter, you can merge audio and video online without installing any other tool.
5. Professional Video Audio Editor
Online UniConverter take your video experience to a new level! The built-in video editor comes with a set of powerful and easy-to-use editing tools. You can turn your video into a masterpiece with a few clicks. You can edit, crop, alter contrast, brightness, and saturation, and flip and rotate videos using the online UniConverter. With Online UniConverter, you cannot only convert music and video to mp3 but also edit music, add background music, merge audio, etc.
6.Music video editor for social media
Online UniConverter is one of the most incredible music video editors on social media. You can easily add music to your videos on YouTube, Facebook, or Instagram. UniConverter also supports video conversion to social networking sites such as YouTube, Facebook, and Vimeo. Converting the videos to these platform-specific formats allows them to be easily shared on various sites without any compatibility difficulties.
Part2: FAQ for putting music on a video with Online UniConverter.
Q1: What video formats are accepted by UniConverter?
Ans: You can use UniConverter to convert over 1,000 video and audio formats. Online UniConverter currently supports the most common video formats, including MP4, MOV, WMV, AVI, MKV, WebM, MPEG, MPG, FLV, etc.
Q2. Can I edit the audio file after adding it to the video?
Ans: Yes, you can easily edit your audio file after adding it to the video in UniConverter. UniConverter provides an audio editing feature to easily change the volume and add the audio effects on your audio file. Most importantly, it allows you to trim and loop the audio.
Q3. How do I edit music over a video on my phone?
Ans: Online UniConverter can work on the phone. Just open the webpage from your mobile browser, and choose the desired audio files by clicking on the Add Audio button. It is that easy and convenient! Besides, Online UniConverter supports both Android and iOS systems. No matter which system your mobile phone belongs to, you can use UniConverter easily.
Part 3: Useful tips for choosing the right music to put in your videos
The importance of the video soundtrack is self-evident. A good soundtrack allows the audience to resonate with the video content more quickly. The choice of the soundtrack is determined by the creator's subjective consciousness. It is one of the important means of storytelling. Each piece of music has its unique mood and rhythm. The combination of them can enhance the emotion of the video and enhance audiences' feelings. There are some useful tips for you to choose the right music to put in your videos. Let's take a look together!
1. Match the sense of rhythm
According to different needs, the video works have different rhythmic music for selection. For example, if the videos you shoot are mostly humanities and landscapes, you can choose majestic music or antique music. Take racing commercials as an example, the higher the rhythm of the video picture matches the commercial soundtrack, the more impact the picture will have.
2. Use pure music
Try to use pure music in your video. If it is music with singing, the audience will easily enter the artistic conception created by the lyrics, and then it will have some adverse effects on the experience of the video itself. The advantage of using pure music is that songs do not restrict its vibrant color, and it is relatively more inclusive, and it is relatively more inclusive. Using it as a video background allows the audience to focus on the image.
3. Soft and light kinds of music are more suitable for videos
Blindly fast-paced is easy to cause aesthetic fatigue to the listener. Relaxed videos will be more exciting. Similarly, when we choose background music, the overall rhythm should also be different from relaxation and climax. As for the position, we can go according to the rhythm of the video.
Generally, slow-paced music and light music are suitable for long shots; fast-paced music and relatively strong music are suitable for fast-paced multi-shot switching editing. If your video is too fast or the music is too slow, you can use a variable speed method to slightly adjust the video or music rate to match the rhythm of the music.
4. Pay more attention to Ambient sound
Another important thing that is often overlooked is the live ambient sound. Ambient sound refers to all the sounds with environmental characteristics in the spatial environment where the film plot is located. It has a significant effect on creating the film's atmosphere, emphasizing the mood, and increasing film's realism. Ambient sound can outline the auditory background or environment for a scene or a paragraph and build a coherent atmosphere and time together with the picture.
You can download and use the sound effects produced online. It is worth noting that the environmental sounds are regional, national, and contemporary. Suppose the environmental sound can be used reasonably and appropriately added to the video. In that case, it can effectively enhance the stereoscopic effect of the sound and picture and make it more immersive.
5. Formal copyrighted music
Finally, when the video is used for commercial purposes, the copyright of the background music needs special attention. It is also best to indicate the source of the song for non-commercial use, which is also basic respect for the author. At present, everyone can solve the authorization problem of copyrighted music through the online music platform. Most of the music platform has a rich music library and music library.
Part 4: Conclusion
Online UniConverter has a complete video editing function built in to meet the needs of many users. Even if you are a novice, you can perfectly perform the format conversion problem and convert out an audio file that satisfies you. The most surprising thing is that it has built-in super multi-function, downloading, editing, conversion, and burning. The software provides both Windows and iOS versions. For many users, they may not need some fancy functions but practical functions.
Downloading videos is another feature of UniConverter. It supports multiple different video sites, including our commonly used YouTube. Online UniConverter also has a utility page called Heavy Toolbox, which provides a large number of tools for users to use. For example, GIF Maker can make videos or pictures into GIF, Screen Recorder can record desktop actions, Video Compress can compress large-capacity videos, and VR Converter can make videos that can be viewed on VR devices.
- Add Music
- How to Add Background Music to a Video
- How to Add Music to Facebook Post
- How to Add Music to Instagram Video
- How to Add Music to Snapchat
- How to Add Music to Tiktok Video
- How to Add Music to Video
- How to Add Music to Youtube Video
- How to Add Sound to a Video
- How to Add Spotify Music to Video
- The Apps for Adding Music to Video
- How to Put Music to Video on iMovie
- Top 6 Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- 8 Best Websites for You to Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android and iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Best Way to Trim MP3 File Precisely
- How Do I Combine Multiple Files into One File
- How to Crop Audio Online
- How Can I Cut and Join MP3 Songs Online
- How to Cut Music on Garageband
- How to Cut Music on iMovie
- How to Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- How Do I Edit an MP3 Audio File
- How to Change Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Cut Music
- How to Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- How do You Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- How to Trim WAV File
- How to Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- How to Trim Audio with Audacity
- How to Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- How to Trim an MP3 File Online
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Loop Video
- The Way to Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- How can I Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- How to Loop a Video for Instagram Online
- How to Loop Video in HTML
- How do I Loop a Video on an Android
- How to Loop a Video online no Watermark
- How do I Loop a Video on My Phone
- Best Way to Loop Video on TV
- How do I Loop a Video on Twitter
- How do I Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Easy Ways to Loop YouTube Videos
- 5 Best Video Merger App for Android
- Mute Video
- Mute Video Android: How to Remove Audio from Video on Android Phone
- How to Mute A Video in iMovie Mac
- How to Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- How to Mute A Video on iPhone Free
- Top 9 Ways to Mute Videos Online Easily
- How to Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Best Video Muter: How to Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Easy Steps to Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Top 3 Ways to Remove Audio from Video in Windows 10/8/7
- Top 10 Video Mute App: How to Remove Audio from Video in Mobile
- Video Editor
- The Best Video Editor: Filmora 9
- How to Restore VHS Tapes
- How to Trim an MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- How to Add Audio to Video Online
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Top Special Effects Software Available 2020 for Windows and Mac
- How to Put Filters to Your Video?
- How to Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- How to Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie Permanently-Free Simple
- How to Add Text to My Video for Free
- 2020 New Ways to Add Text to YouTube Video
- 7 Speed Up Video Apps That Google Definitely Don’t Want You to Know About
- Best Free AVI Editor You Should Know in 2020
- Best AVI Trimmer for Different Computer Systems and Methods
- Add Audio to Video Online: 6 Best Alternatives to Biteable
- Add Audio to Video Online: 3 Best Alternatives to Kapwing
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to add music to video
- How to Brighten a Video by Using Video Brightness Editor
- How to Change Video Format with High-Quality
- How to Change Video Resolution Easily on Different Platforms
- How to Make a Video File Smaller
- Teach You How to Crop Your Video Files Easily
- How to Edit MOV Video Files in Windows and Mac System
- 2 Different Ways to Teach You How to Edit MP4 Files
- How to Edit MPEG Files on Mac and Windows?
- How to Edit Your Video on Windows and Mac
- How to Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Fast Motion iOS APPs That Will Change the Way You Create Video
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers in 2020
- How to Rotate or Flip an MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Video Flipping Tutorial: How to Flip& Mirror& and Rotate a Video File
- Top 5 FLV Video Editor
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- How to Grow Youtube Channel Fast
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- How to Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- TOP 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Software
- The Ways about How to Speed up a Video on Android
- How to Speed up a Video on iMovie
- 7 Reasons Why It's Great to Know How to Speed up a Video on iPhone
- How to Downsize MOV(QuickTime) File Size
- How to Slow Down TikTok Video
- How to Make Video Louder
- Online MP4 Video Cutter-Super Easy to Crop MP4 File
- Top Video Editor Tools for MP4 Video File
- MPEG Video Trimmer -Fast MEPG Cut
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Tips on Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- How to Rotate MP4 Video File Extension
- How to Rotate a Video
- I Tried Slow Down Youtube Videos and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Slow Motion iOS Apps That will Change the Way You Create Video
- TOP 8 Software for Making Slow Motion Video
- I Tried Speed up My Youtube and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion Android Apps That are Proven To Make Your Videos Special
- The Science about Fast Motion
- Tik Tok is the Simplest Way to Make Slow Motion?
- Add Audio to Video Online: Top 5 Alternatives to Clideo
- MP4 Cutter: How to Trim an MP4 Video File?
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac and Windows
- Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter Review-You Need to Know
- Top Video Editing for Mac
- Best 25 Video Editing Software in 2020
- Top 15 Video Editing For Windows in 2020 – You Should Know
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- How to Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- Three Ways to Watermark Your Video on Mac
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor - Beginner Friendly
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing
- Slideshow Maker
- 8 Proven Methods to Help Make A Slideshow with Music
- Top 5 MP3 Photo Editors to Add Photo to Audio Song
- Free Online PowerPoint Maker | Easily Create a Vivid Photo Slideshow
- Top 5 Free Real Estate Slideshow Makers You Should Know
- Funny Birthday Video Ideas for Your Friends/Lovers
- 15 Best Slideshow Apps for Android in 2021
- Best Graduation Slideshow Ideas for a Creative Video
- How to Easily Turn JPG/Slideshow to MP4
- Top 10 Slideshow Apps for Instagram | Post a Photo Slideshow as You Wish
- Make the Best Funeral Slideshow: Tribute to a Loved One
- Quickest Way to Add Audio/Music to Photo/Picture/Image Online
- Top 10 Online Video Slideshow Maker for Free
- Mother's Day Slideshow Design: Add Images & Music & Templates as You Like
- Best Way to Create a Facebook Slideshow
- 10 Fantastic Father's Day Video Ideas to Make Your Father Happy
- Make a Unique Happy Birthday Video Clip for the Ones You Love
- Learn How to Make a YouTube Slideshow in 2021
- 12 Best Slideshow Softwares Free for PC/Mac
- 10 Best Free Online Slideshow Makers without Any Watermark
- [3 Easy Ways] How to Create a Google Slideshow with Music
- 3 Methods on How to Make a Slideshow on Your iPhone
- How to Make a Slideshow on Windows 10/PC
- 6 Workable Methods to Make a Slideshow on Mac
- How to Quickly Make a Perfect Wedding Slideshow
- Complete Guide on How to Make Slideshow on TikTok