Top 10 Apps to add music to video for Instagram 2021
Apps to add music to video for Instagram
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Jun 09,2021 11:08 am
"How to put music on Instagram video? I wish to create brand awareness for my business by posting stories with my own music on Instagram? Is there any method accessible that can allow me to add music to video on Instagram ?"
Social media has taken over our lives, whether for personal consumption or fulfilling professional requirements. Instagram is one of the most-used platforms globally where people post their photos/videos. It also offers you to post video stories for 24 hours. Instagram also has the Music function that lets you add 1000+ songs and tunes from a built-in library. However, Instagram limits the usage of music for business accounts.
Furthermore, the service is entirely based on smartphones, preventing extra creative room to edit videos. Under such a scenario, the best solution is using third-party apps to put music on Instagram video. We will share the 10 best apps to complete the task and how to put music on a video for Instagram.
Part 1. 10 best Apps to add music to your Instagram videos
Since Instagram is a mobile-based platform, we will focus on the 10 top-rated smartphone apps that let you add music to video clips instantly.
FilmoraGo is an excellent video editor for smaller devices offered by Wondershare. It contains more than 1000 styles of music that you can insert into your video for Instagram. Moreover, you can add music from the device’s library using the app.
The app also lets you export videos in HD. The common tools available are keyframe animation, sound extractor, and trimming videos. The app offers blur background and the choice to add stickers. It supports both Android and iOS platforms.
- It is completely reliable with a responsive support team.
- The app’s VIP package is budget-friendly
- The sticker tool can mess the video’s alignment.
The majority of the videos you see online are edited by creators using the InShot app. It is excellent for creating Vlogs as you can add music and sound effects from the in-built library.
Not only that, but it allows you to add songs and recordings from the device’s storage. Moreover, features like trimming, merging, splitting are also accessible for free.
- Rich sound effects.
- Ad pop-ups on the free version could disrupt the editing process.
- No built-in customer support is available.
- It sometimes removes files put in draft.
It is an efficient app to induct music for your Instagram stories. There are more than 1000 stock-free songs available to select from the integrated library. You can also create looped videos with the app. It also lets you share the videos directly to Instagram once you complete the editing.
- It offers fast performance.
- Not many transitions and effects are accessible.
- Audio tools need to be upgraded.
- You can not pick the output format of the edited video.
It is a recommended platform to make short and impactful Instagram story videos with music. The app offers several transitions, filters, and stickers to add to your video for free.
Moreover, the built-in library contains thousands of songs and beautiful templates to give the video a more creative look. You can adjust playback speed, navigate video effects, and export content directly to Instagram with VivaVideo.
- The free version is abundant with utilities!
- The watermark could be distracting with the free app.
- Instant customer support is non-existent.
- It is not pocket-friendly!
It is a rather unfamiliar platform but extremely effectual nevertheless. This app is a must-have for casual editors as it has several funny sound effects that could light up the room. Other features include stop motion, voiceover recording, and managing playback speed.
- It works on both iOS and Android phones.
- You can access it on older Android or iOS devices.
- Importing photos during the editing process crash the app.
- The downloading takes ample time.
If you wish to access your favorite music tune for free, pick VideoShow to create Instagram videos. It has a large gallery of licensed songs and sound effects that you can import without paying any fee. As many as 50 themes and 30 filters are available to create an amazing video.
- It offers a simple UI.
- The app is recommended for vlogging.
- The watermark is quite prominent with the free version.
- You can only export videos in 480p for free.
- Its monthly fee is costly.
It is a top-quality video editor offered by GoPro to transform an average-looking video into a trendsetter. You can add various sets of themes, music, and transitions from the application. Other than Android, it also supports iOS.
The speed control function does not harm the picture quality in any way. Moreover, you can apply basic functions such as trim, cut, and crop quickly, thanks to a smooth UI.
- Top-level music library.
- It does not allow you to download edited video straight to your device,
- Ad pop-ups are constant.
- The app crashes on older phones.
Whether you aim to create slideshows or videos to put on Instagram, VideoSound provides the option to perform it all. The app lets you change playback speed from 1/4x to 4x. It also ensures you share the edited video directly to your Instagram account.
- The app is straightforward to use
- Hidden charges!
- The app crashes frequently.
- You have to add music on iTunes before uploading it to the app.
VidLab offers the users complete control of the music they add to the platform. It includes changing the volume and applying the fade in/out effects. The default effects are also top-notch.
- Responsive social media support.
- It doesn’t work on Android.
- The app glitches a lot!
To add unlimited background music to Instagram videos, Flipagram is an interesting app to use. You can import filters, effects, text quickly with the app.
- No Android version.
- The app needs an upgrade.
Part 2. [Tutorial] How to put music on Instagram video?
Suppose you intend to share edited video files on platforms like Instagram. In that case, it is more convenient to use an online editor to add music to them. If that is the case, we propose using the Online UniConverter(https://www.media.io/), which supports every audio and video format.
One of the top gains of using Wondershare Online UniConverter is to add the video from the Internet using platforms like Google Drive, Dropbox, or Youtube. Another ultimate benefit is that there is no waiting time to access the edited video, unlike other online video editors.
It also offers an extensive list of editing features, which we will share in the list below:
- It offers batch conversion.
- The processing speed is 30 times faster than any other platform.
- You can resize audio and video files with the service.
- You can reverse the video or create a looped clip.
- If there is sound in a video you wish to mute, then the Online UniConverter offers a dedicated feature for it.
How to add music to video for Instagram using Online UniConverter Music Video Editor?
Step 1: Upload the video to the Online UniConverter
Firstly, open the Online UniConverter’s Add Audio to Video tool on your device’s browser. Click on Choose Files to import the video file to the web interface.
Step 2: Add music to video
After successfully uploading the video, click on Add Audio to insert the music file to the tool. Trim it for the clip and select the output format for the music video. Hit Merge to initiate the editing procedure.
Step 3: Save the music video
The last remaining thing is storing the video file. For that, click on Download to save it to your local device or Google Drive/Dropbox account. Now, you can publish the edited video to Instagram without any reluctance.
See how simple and instant it is using the Online UniConverter to create an amazing music video for Instagram!
Other powerful features of UniConverter music video editor
* It supports all the popular audio formats like MP3, WAV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, M4A and others.
* Merge video and audio totally online without any other tool installed.
* It currently supports the most common video formats, including MP4, MOV, WMV, AVI, MKV, WebM, MPEG, MPG, FLV, etc.
* It allows you to trim video to get your desired segment and select an appropriate output format.
Part 3. Conclusion
Posting attractive and informative videos on social media platforms like Instagram will surely help you gather large audiences. However, it is quite a lengthy process to edit videos then publish them online unless you have a reliable video editing app at your disposal.
We have shared the top 10 apps that enable you to add music to video on Instagram. Moreover, we have also discussed how to put music on an Instagram video.
In the end, the Online UniConverter is a clear choice as it saves you from storage troubles and offers additional tools to create short Instagram videos masterfully.
- Add Music
- How to Add Background Music to a Video
- How to Add Music to Facebook Post
- How to Add Music to Instagram Video
- How to Add Music to Snapchat
- How to Add Music to Tiktok Video
- How to Add Music to Video
- How to Add Music to Youtube Video
- How to Add Sound to a Video
- How to Add Spotify Music to Video
- The Apps for Adding Music to Video
- How to Put Music to Video on iMovie
- Top 6 Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- 8 Best Websites for You to Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android and iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Best Way to Trim MP3 File Precisely
- How Do I Combine Multiple Files into One File
- How to Crop Audio Online
- How Can I Cut and Join MP3 Songs Online
- How to Cut Music on Garageband
- How to Cut Music on iMovie
- How to Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- How Do I Edit an MP3 Audio File
- How to Change Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Cut Music
- How to Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- How do You Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- How to Trim WAV File
- How to Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- How to Trim Audio with Audacity
- How to Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- How to Trim an MP3 File Online
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Loop Video
- The Way to Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- How can I Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- How to Loop a Video for Instagram Online
- How to Loop Video in HTML
- How do I Loop a Video on an Android
- How to Loop a Video online no Watermark
- How do I Loop a Video on My Phone
- Best Way to Loop Video on TV
- How do I Loop a Video on Twitter
- How do I Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Easy Ways to Loop YouTube Videos
- 5 Best Video Merger App for Android
- Mute Video
- Mute Video Android: How to Remove Audio from Video on Android Phone
- How to Mute A Video in iMovie Mac
- How to Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- How to Mute A Video on iPhone Free
- Top 9 Ways to Mute Videos Online Easily
- How to Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Best Video Muter: How to Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Easy Steps to Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Top 3 Ways to Remove Audio from Video in Windows 10/8/7
- Top 10 Video Mute App: How to Remove Audio from Video in Mobile
- Video Editor
- The Best Video Editor: Filmora 9
- How to Restore VHS Tapes
- How to Trim an MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- How to Add Audio to Video Online
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Top Special Effects Software Available 2020 for Windows and Mac
- How to Put Filters to Your Video?
- How to Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- How to Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie Permanently-Free Simple
- How to Add Text to My Video for Free
- 2020 New Ways to Add Text to YouTube Video
- 7 Speed Up Video Apps That Google Definitely Don’t Want You to Know About
- Best Free AVI Editor You Should Know in 2020
- Best AVI Trimmer for Different Computer Systems and Methods
- Add Audio to Video Online: 6 Best Alternatives to Biteable
- Add Audio to Video Online: 3 Best Alternatives to Kapwing
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to add music to video
- How to Brighten a Video by Using Video Brightness Editor
- How to Change Video Format with High-Quality
- How to Change Video Resolution Easily on Different Platforms
- How to Make a Video File Smaller
- Teach You How to Crop Your Video Files Easily
- How to Edit MOV Video Files in Windows and Mac System
- 2 Different Ways to Teach You How to Edit MP4 Files
- How to Edit MPEG Files on Mac and Windows?
- How to Edit Your Video on Windows and Mac
- How to Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Fast Motion iOS APPs That Will Change the Way You Create Video
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers in 2020
- How to Rotate or Flip an MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Video Flipping Tutorial: How to Flip& Mirror& and Rotate a Video File
- Top 5 FLV Video Editor
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- How to Grow Youtube Channel Fast
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- How to Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- TOP 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Software
- The Ways about How to Speed up a Video on Android
- How to Speed up a Video on iMovie
- 7 Reasons Why It's Great to Know How to Speed up a Video on iPhone
- How to Downsize MOV(QuickTime) File Size
- How to Slow Down TikTok Video
- How to Make Video Louder
- Online MP4 Video Cutter-Super Easy to Crop MP4 File
- Top Video Editor Tools for MP4 Video File
- MPEG Video Trimmer -Fast MEPG Cut
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Tips on Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- How to Rotate MP4 Video File Extension
- How to Rotate a Video
- I Tried Slow Down Youtube Videos and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Slow Motion iOS Apps That will Change the Way You Create Video
- TOP 8 Software for Making Slow Motion Video
- I Tried Speed up My Youtube and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion Android Apps That are Proven To Make Your Videos Special
- The Science about Fast Motion
- Tik Tok is the Simplest Way to Make Slow Motion?
- Add Audio to Video Online: Top 5 Alternatives to Clideo
- MP4 Cutter: How to Trim an MP4 Video File?
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac and Windows
- Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter Review-You Need to Know
- Top Video Editing for Mac
- Best 25 Video Editing Software in 2020
- Top 15 Video Editing For Windows in 2020 – You Should Know
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- How to Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- Three Ways to Watermark Your Video on Mac
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor - Beginner Friendly
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing
- Slideshow Maker
- 8 Proven Methods to Help Make A Slideshow with Music
- Top 5 MP3 Photo Editors to Add Photo to Audio Song
- Free Online PowerPoint Maker | Easily Create a Vivid Photo Slideshow
- Top 5 Free Real Estate Slideshow Makers You Should Know
- Funny Birthday Video Ideas for Your Friends/Lovers
- 15 Best Slideshow Apps for Android in 2021
- Best Graduation Slideshow Ideas for a Creative Video
- How to Easily Turn JPG/Slideshow to MP4
- Top 10 Slideshow Apps for Instagram | Post a Photo Slideshow as You Wish
- Make the Best Funeral Slideshow: Tribute to a Loved One
- Quickest Way to Add Audio/Music to Photo/Picture/Image Online
- Top 10 Online Video Slideshow Maker for Free
- Mother's Day Slideshow Design: Add Images & Music & Templates as You Like
- Best Way to Create a Facebook Slideshow
- 10 Fantastic Father's Day Video Ideas to Make Your Father Happy
- Make a Unique Happy Birthday Video Clip for the Ones You Love
- Learn How to Make a YouTube Slideshow in 2021
- 12 Best Slideshow Softwares Free for PC/Mac
- 10 Best Free Online Slideshow Makers without Any Watermark
- [3 Easy Ways] How to Create a Google Slideshow with Music
- 3 Methods on How to Make a Slideshow on Your iPhone
- How to Make a Slideshow on Windows 10/PC
- 6 Workable Methods to Make a Slideshow on Mac
- How to Quickly Make a Perfect Wedding Slideshow
- Complete Guide on How to Make Slideshow on TikTok