How to put music on video easily: The best 10 apps recommended
put music on video easily: The best 10
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Jun 09,2021 14:47 pm
“What is the best app to put music on video? I want to make a birthday video for my best friend and intend to add his favorite song in the background. Is there any platform that can enable me to perform this activity quickly and proficiently?”
When you create a birthday video or a clip for some special occasion, the most important thing is the type of music you put in the video. However, it is tough finding and selecting the right audio. Moreover, inserting the song into the video can get technical and complicated, especially for beginners.
It is why you need to pick the best app to put music over video online. It has to be user-friendly and easily accessible. Still, there are so many programs available on the internet that could confuse any aspiring video editor. Luckily, we know about the best apps to put background music on video. This post will share the top 10 apps that let you put music on videos.
Part 1. Top 10 apps to put music on video
We’ve discussed the various features, pros, and cons of the 10 top-rated platforms that can enable you to add music to video quickly.
PowerDirector is a handy video editor for all users. It offers the voice-over recording feature to add audio notes such as birthday wishes to a video. Moreover, you can insert songs from the royalty-free library of software.
- The program is compatible with all platforms.
- Online customer support is available.
- It is pretty expensive.
- The video blurring feature is inconsistent.
- No documentation or tutorials are available to guide the new users.
The movies you see on the cinema screen are generally edited on Adobe Premiere Pro. It provides you with Adobe stock audio music tracks. You can enable the auto color/auto contrast effects to enhance the overall look of the video.
- It offers a free trial.
- The app supports 8K videos.
- It doesn’t perform well on low-end computers.
- The software does not offer service for smartphones.
VideoStar offers plenty of effects and color schemes to edit the video professionally. You can manage the sound settings after adding the music to the video before sharing it on platforms like Instagram and TikTok.
- Excellent song choices.
- The subscription is not cheap.
- It does not contain a long list of editing tools.
- The app UI needs an overhaul.
Corel VideoStudio is an easy-to-use video editing tool. You can quickly trim, cut, or add titles to the video. Moreover, it offers various sound effects and a massive stock music library.
- 30-day free trial.
- It offers color correction
- The prices are on the higher side.
- The audio editing functions are not efficient.
- It takes much time to render videos.
You can access the vast song library of the Music Video Maker app to add music to the video for free. Besides a dedicated music video maker, the app offers all the basic editing tools in the book to make the video look rich in content.
- It is 100% free.
- Intuitive app layout.
- The app is only available on Android version 4.3 and up.
- It is not frequently updated.
- The platform needs more advanced video editing features.
It is perhaps the most suited app to create short videos for platforms like TikTok. You can add your music or record voiceovers using the app’s features. Moreover, it lets you adjust the audio of the clip or mute the unwanted bits.
- The user interface is brilliant.
- It lets you add unlimited tracks to the video.
- The app only runs on iPhone and iPad.
- The video processing time is extraordinarily longer than most apps.
- Multiple errors occur even with the paid version.
iMovie lets you add music while using ready-made graceful templates for free. Additionally, you can select soundtracks from iMovie’s library for your video. Other features include adjusting the video’s sound, size, and speed.
- No charges at all.
- It can run 4K videos.
- It is limited to iOS/macOS.
- The software is not recommended to edit videos professionally.
If you wish to make a slideshow for a family member or friend with a good piece of music, we suggest using Magisto. It offers plenty of utilities such as cut, trim, adding effects to organize a video.
- You can make video collages as well.
- The pro version offers music from the iStock library.
- It does not edit videos with a longer length.
- Only the paid version enables you to export videos in 1080p.
- A limited amount of templates are accessible with the free app.
For more creative room, we suggest using the Kapwing app to put music over video. You can add audio layers, trim the video, and share it across social media.
- It is online.
- No watermarks.
- It only has a 250MB upload limit.
- It could get confusing for beginners to add music to video with Kapwing.
- The app only lets you export 7 minutes’ worth of video.
VivaVideo is one of the most-used apps that let you put music on videos. The top functions include cropping video, adding transitions, and offering up-to-date music.
- Large music library.
- Easy to navigate
- Limited features with the free version.
- The watermark is prominent when you export the video.
Part 2. The best easy-to-use tool to put music on video—Online UniConverter
If you are using a smartphone or a low-end PC, installing video editors on the device could cause latency and storage issues. However, you still need to put music on the video to share it amongst your peers. To tackle such circumstances, we recommend using an online tool.
The Online UniConverter is the best app to put music over a video. It is user-friendly, accessible on all devices, and supports practically file format in the book.
You can view a few handy features of the Online UniConverter here:
- It can convert videos to 1000+ formats.
- The video editor lets you rotate, trim, flip, and mirror the video.
- You can compress videos using the online app as well.
- It can mute audio from a video.
- The platform can increase video speed.
- The slideshow maker function is also available.
If you want to learn the method to add audio to video using the online service, then follow the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Insert the video to wondershare Online UniConverter
Run the online tool from your device’s browser and click on the Add Audio to Video tab. Hit Choose Files to upload the video or slideshow.
Step 2: Put music on video
Press on the Add Audio tab to insert the music file to the web interface. Pick a new format for the video, and click on Merge once the song is uploaded.
Step 3: Download the music video
Hit the Download button if you wish to save the clip back to your device. Otherwise, click on the Arrow tab to store it to your cloud storage accounts(Dropbox/Google Drive).
See how easy it is to put music over video with the Online UniConverter!
Other powerful features of UniConverter video audio editor
* Easy to add music to your YouTube or Instagram videos.
* It allows you to edit the audio by trimming, looping, or changing the volume after adding audio.
*Merge video and audio totally online without any other tool installed.
* It allows you to trim video to get your desired segment and select an appropriate output format.
Part 3. FAQs for putting music on a video with Online UniConverter
This section answer to common queries related to putting music on a video using the Online UniConverter.
Q1: What video formats does Online UniConverter accept?
Ans: The Online UniConverter supports 1000+ video file formats for all digital platforms. The top file types include MOV, MP4, AVI, 3GP, FLV, M4V, MKV, and WEBM.
Q2: Can I edit my audio file after adding it to the video?
Ans: Yes, you can edit the audio file once you add it to the video using the Online UniConvrter. The tool offers you to adjust the audio/video volume and trim the audio file as well. If you forget to edit the soundtrack, you can simply re-upload the video and use the tool’s functions to edit it.
Q3: What are music formats accepted by Online UniConverter?
Ans: The platform accepts all the popular and rare audio file formats, including MP3, APE, OGG, WAV, AMR, AC3, FLAC, and AIFF.
Q4: How do I put music on a video with my phone?
Ans: You can run your smartphone’s browser and access the Online UniConverter to put music on a video. The method is the same across devices and platforms.
Part 4. Conclusion
Video wishes and greetings are getting more and more recognition whenever some special occasion comes, such as Mother’s Day. If you add music to the slideshow or video, that means something to the other user, and it will bring a special meaning to the effort.
However, average users used to leave the job of adding the right piece of music to a clip to the experts. It isn’t the case anymore, thanks to intuitive apps that let you put music on videos. Now you know the names and various pain points of the top 10 apps to put music on the video.
Lastly, we recommend using the Online UniConverter as there is no need to install any software to use its comprehensive list of video editing features. Moreover, it is accessible on any device imaginable.
- Add Music
- How to Add Background Music to a Video
- How to Add Music to Facebook Post
- How to Add Music to Instagram Video
- How to Add Music to Snapchat
- How to Add Music to Tiktok Video
- How to Add Music to Video
- How to Add Music to Youtube Video
- How to Add Sound to a Video
- How to Add Spotify Music to Video
- The Apps for Adding Music to Video
- How to Put Music to Video on iMovie
- Top 6 Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- 8 Best Websites for You to Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android and iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Best Way to Trim MP3 File Precisely
- How Do I Combine Multiple Files into One File
- How to Crop Audio Online
- How Can I Cut and Join MP3 Songs Online
- How to Cut Music on Garageband
- How to Cut Music on iMovie
- How to Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- How Do I Edit an MP3 Audio File
- How to Change Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Cut Music
- How to Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- How do You Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- How to Trim WAV File
- How to Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- How to Trim Audio with Audacity
- How to Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- How to Trim an MP3 File Online
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Loop Video
- The Way to Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- How can I Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- How to Loop a Video for Instagram Online
- How to Loop Video in HTML
- How do I Loop a Video on an Android
- How to Loop a Video online no Watermark
- How do I Loop a Video on My Phone
- Best Way to Loop Video on TV
- How do I Loop a Video on Twitter
- How do I Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Easy Ways to Loop YouTube Videos
- 5 Best Video Merger App for Android
- Mute Video
- Mute Video Android: How to Remove Audio from Video on Android Phone
- How to Mute A Video in iMovie Mac
- How to Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- How to Mute A Video on iPhone Free
- Top 9 Ways to Mute Videos Online Easily
- How to Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Best Video Muter: How to Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Easy Steps to Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Top 3 Ways to Remove Audio from Video in Windows 10/8/7
- Top 10 Video Mute App: How to Remove Audio from Video in Mobile
- Video Editor
- The Best Video Editor: Filmora 9
- How to Restore VHS Tapes
- How to Trim an MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- How to Add Audio to Video Online
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Top Special Effects Software Available 2020 for Windows and Mac
- How to Put Filters to Your Video?
- How to Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- How to Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie Permanently-Free Simple
- How to Add Text to My Video for Free
- 2020 New Ways to Add Text to YouTube Video
- 7 Speed Up Video Apps That Google Definitely Don’t Want You to Know About
- Best Free AVI Editor You Should Know in 2020
- Best AVI Trimmer for Different Computer Systems and Methods
- Add Audio to Video Online: 6 Best Alternatives to Biteable
- Add Audio to Video Online: 3 Best Alternatives to Kapwing
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to add music to video
- How to Brighten a Video by Using Video Brightness Editor
- How to Change Video Format with High-Quality
- How to Change Video Resolution Easily on Different Platforms
- How to Make a Video File Smaller
- Teach You How to Crop Your Video Files Easily
- How to Edit MOV Video Files in Windows and Mac System
- 2 Different Ways to Teach You How to Edit MP4 Files
- How to Edit MPEG Files on Mac and Windows?
- How to Edit Your Video on Windows and Mac
- How to Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Fast Motion iOS APPs That Will Change the Way You Create Video
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers in 2020
- How to Rotate or Flip an MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Video Flipping Tutorial: How to Flip& Mirror& and Rotate a Video File
- Top 5 FLV Video Editor
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- How to Grow Youtube Channel Fast
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- How to Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- TOP 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Software
- The Ways about How to Speed up a Video on Android
- How to Speed up a Video on iMovie
- 7 Reasons Why It's Great to Know How to Speed up a Video on iPhone
- How to Downsize MOV(QuickTime) File Size
- How to Slow Down TikTok Video
- How to Make Video Louder
- Online MP4 Video Cutter-Super Easy to Crop MP4 File
- Top Video Editor Tools for MP4 Video File
- MPEG Video Trimmer -Fast MEPG Cut
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Tips on Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- How to Rotate MP4 Video File Extension
- How to Rotate a Video
- I Tried Slow Down Youtube Videos and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Slow Motion iOS Apps That will Change the Way You Create Video
- TOP 8 Software for Making Slow Motion Video
- I Tried Speed up My Youtube and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion Android Apps That are Proven To Make Your Videos Special
- The Science about Fast Motion
- Tik Tok is the Simplest Way to Make Slow Motion?
- Add Audio to Video Online: Top 5 Alternatives to Clideo
- MP4 Cutter: How to Trim an MP4 Video File?
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac and Windows
- Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter Review-You Need to Know
- Top Video Editing for Mac
- Best 25 Video Editing Software in 2020
- Top 15 Video Editing For Windows in 2020 – You Should Know
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- How to Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- Three Ways to Watermark Your Video on Mac
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor - Beginner Friendly
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing
- Slideshow Maker
- 8 Proven Methods to Help Make A Slideshow with Music
- Top 5 MP3 Photo Editors to Add Photo to Audio Song
- Free Online PowerPoint Maker | Easily Create a Vivid Photo Slideshow
- Top 5 Free Real Estate Slideshow Makers You Should Know
- Funny Birthday Video Ideas for Your Friends/Lovers
- 15 Best Slideshow Apps for Android in 2021
- Best Graduation Slideshow Ideas for a Creative Video
- How to Easily Turn JPG/Slideshow to MP4
- Top 10 Slideshow Apps for Instagram | Post a Photo Slideshow as You Wish
- Make the Best Funeral Slideshow: Tribute to a Loved One
- Quickest Way to Add Audio/Music to Photo/Picture/Image Online
- Top 10 Online Video Slideshow Maker for Free
- Mother's Day Slideshow Design: Add Images & Music & Templates as You Like
- Best Way to Create a Facebook Slideshow
- 10 Fantastic Father's Day Video Ideas to Make Your Father Happy
- Make a Unique Happy Birthday Video Clip for the Ones You Love
- Learn How to Make a YouTube Slideshow in 2021
- 12 Best Slideshow Softwares Free for PC/Mac
- 10 Best Free Online Slideshow Makers without Any Watermark
- [3 Easy Ways] How to Create a Google Slideshow with Music
- 3 Methods on How to Make a Slideshow on Your iPhone
- How to Make a Slideshow on Windows 10/PC
- 6 Workable Methods to Make a Slideshow on Mac
- How to Quickly Make a Perfect Wedding Slideshow
- Complete Guide on How to Make Slideshow on TikTok