How to put music on video easily: The best 10 apps recommended
put music on video easily: The best 10
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Jun 09,2021 14:47 pm
“What is the best app to put music on video? I want to make a birthday video for my best friend and intend to add his favorite song in the background. Is there any platform that can enable me to perform this activity quickly and proficiently?”
When you create a birthday video or a clip for some special occasion, the most important thing is the type of music you put in the video. However, it is tough finding and selecting the right audio. Moreover, inserting the song into the video can get technical and complicated, especially for beginners.
It is why you need to pick the best app to put music over video online. It has to be user-friendly and easily accessible. Still, there are so many programs available on the internet that could confuse any aspiring video editor. Luckily, we know about the best apps to put background music on video. This post will share the top 10 apps that let you put music on videos.
Part 1. Top 10 apps to put music on video
We’ve discussed the various features, pros, and cons of the 10 top-rated platforms that can enable you to add music to video quickly.
PowerDirector is a handy video editor for all users. It offers the voice-over recording feature to add audio notes such as birthday wishes to a video. Moreover, you can insert songs from the royalty-free library of software.
- The program is compatible with all platforms.
- Online customer support is available.
- It is pretty expensive.
- The video blurring feature is inconsistent.
- No documentation or tutorials are available to guide the new users.
The movies you see on the cinema screen are generally edited on Adobe Premiere Pro. It provides you with Adobe stock audio music tracks. You can enable the auto color/auto contrast effects to enhance the overall look of the video.
- It offers a free trial.
- The app supports 8K videos.
- It doesn’t perform well on low-end computers.
- The software does not offer service for smartphones.
VideoStar offers plenty of effects and color schemes to edit the video professionally. You can manage the sound settings after adding the music to the video before sharing it on platforms like Instagram and TikTok.
- Excellent song choices.
- The subscription is not cheap.
- It does not contain a long list of editing tools.
- The app UI needs an overhaul.
Corel VideoStudio is an easy-to-use video editing tool. You can quickly trim, cut, or add titles to the video. Moreover, it offers various sound effects and a massive stock music library.
- 30-day free trial.
- It offers color correction
- The prices are on the higher side.
- The audio editing functions are not efficient.
- It takes much time to render videos.
You can access the vast song library of the Music Video Maker app to add music to the video for free. Besides a dedicated music video maker, the app offers all the basic editing tools in the book to make the video look rich in content.
- It is 100% free.
- Intuitive app layout.
- The app is only available on Android version 4.3 and up.
- It is not frequently updated.
- The platform needs more advanced video editing features.
It is perhaps the most suited app to create short videos for platforms like TikTok. You can add your music or record voiceovers using the app’s features. Moreover, it lets you adjust the audio of the clip or mute the unwanted bits.
- The user interface is brilliant.
- It lets you add unlimited tracks to the video.
- The app only runs on iPhone and iPad.
- The video processing time is extraordinarily longer than most apps.
- Multiple errors occur even with the paid version.
iMovie lets you add music while using ready-made graceful templates for free. Additionally, you can select soundtracks from iMovie’s library for your video. Other features include adjusting the video’s sound, size, and speed.
- No charges at all.
- It can run 4K videos.
- It is limited to iOS/macOS.
- The software is not recommended to edit videos professionally.
If you wish to make a slideshow for a family member or friend with a good piece of music, we suggest using Magisto. It offers plenty of utilities such as cut, trim, adding effects to organize a video.
- You can make video collages as well.
- The pro version offers music from the iStock library.
- It does not edit videos with a longer length.
- Only the paid version enables you to export videos in 1080p.
- A limited amount of templates are accessible with the free app.
For more creative room, we suggest using the Kapwing app to put music over video. You can add audio layers, trim the video, and share it across social media.
- It is online.
- No watermarks.
- It only has a 250MB upload limit.
- It could get confusing for beginners to add music to video with Kapwing.
- The app only lets you export 7 minutes’ worth of video.
VivaVideo is one of the most-used apps that let you put music on videos. The top functions include cropping video, adding transitions, and offering up-to-date music.
- Large music library.
- Easy to navigate
- Limited features with the free version.
- The watermark is prominent when you export the video.
Part 2. The best easy-to-use tool to put music on video—Online UniConverter
If you are using a smartphone or a low-end PC, installing video editors on the device could cause latency and storage issues. However, you still need to put music on the video to share it amongst your peers. To tackle such circumstances, we recommend using an online tool.
The Online UniConverter is the best app to put music over a video. It is user-friendly, accessible on all devices, and supports practically file format in the book.
You can view a few handy features of the Online UniConverter here:
- It can convert videos to 1000+ formats.
- The video editor lets you rotate, trim, flip, and mirror the video.
- You can compress videos using the online app as well.
- It can mute audio from a video.
- The platform can increase video speed.
- The slideshow maker function is also available.
If you want to learn the method to add audio to video using the online service, then follow the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Insert the video to wondershare Online UniConverter
Run the online tool from your device’s browser and click on the Add Audio to Video tab. Hit Choose Files to upload the video or slideshow.
Step 2: Put music on video
Press on the Add Audio tab to insert the music file to the web interface. Pick a new format for the video, and click on Merge once the song is uploaded.
Step 3: Download the music video
Hit the Download button if you wish to save the clip back to your device. Otherwise, click on the Arrow tab to store it to your cloud storage accounts(Dropbox/Google Drive).
See how easy it is to put music over video with the Online UniConverter!
Other powerful features of UniConverter video audio editor
* Easy to add music to your YouTube or Instagram videos.
* It allows you to edit the audio by trimming, looping, or changing the volume after adding audio.
*Merge video and audio totally online without any other tool installed.
* It allows you to trim video to get your desired segment and select an appropriate output format.
Part 3. FAQs for putting music on a video with Online UniConverter
This section answer to common queries related to putting music on a video using the Online UniConverter.
Q1: What video formats does Online UniConverter accept?
Ans: The Online UniConverter supports 1000+ video file formats for all digital platforms. The top file types include MOV, MP4, AVI, 3GP, FLV, M4V, MKV, and WEBM.
Q2: Can I edit my audio file after adding it to the video?
Ans: Yes, you can edit the audio file once you add it to the video using the Online UniConvrter. The tool offers you to adjust the audio/video volume and trim the audio file as well. If you forget to edit the soundtrack, you can simply re-upload the video and use the tool’s functions to edit it.
Q3: What are music formats accepted by Online UniConverter?
Ans: The platform accepts all the popular and rare audio file formats, including MP3, APE, OGG, WAV, AMR, AC3, FLAC, and AIFF.
Q4: How do I put music on a video with my phone?
Ans: You can run your smartphone’s browser and access the Online UniConverter to put music on a video. The method is the same across devices and platforms.
Part 4. Conclusion
Video wishes and greetings are getting more and more recognition whenever some special occasion comes, such as Mother’s Day. If you add music to the slideshow or video, that means something to the other user, and it will bring a special meaning to the effort.
However, average users used to leave the job of adding the right piece of music to a clip to the experts. It isn’t the case anymore, thanks to intuitive apps that let you put music on videos. Now you know the names and various pain points of the top 10 apps to put music on the video.
Lastly, we recommend using the Online UniConverter as there is no need to install any software to use its comprehensive list of video editing features. Moreover, it is accessible on any device imaginable.
- Add Music
- Add Music to Video on Windows/iOS
- Add Music to Video on iMovie
- Add Background Music to Video
- Add Music to Facebook Post
- Add Music to Instagram Video
- Add Music to Snapchat
- Add Music to Tiktok Video
- Add Music to Youtube Video
- Add Sound to A Video
- Add Spotify Music to Video
- Add Music to Video with Android & iPhone App
- 6 Best Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- [8 Best Websites] Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android & iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Precisely Trim MP3 File
- Cut Music
- Crop Audio Online
- Cut Music on Garageband
- Cut Music on iMovie
- Edit MP3 Audio File
- Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Cut & Join MP3 Songs Online
- Change Ringtone on iPhone
- Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- Trim WAV File
- Trim Audio with Audacity
- Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- Trim an MP3 File Online
- Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- Combine Multiple Files into One File
- Vocal Remover
- Loop Video
- Loop a Video online without Watermark
- Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- Loop a Video for Instagram
- Loop a Video in HTML
- Loop a Video on Android
- Loop a Video on My Phone
- Loop a Video on TV
- Loop a Video on Twitter
- Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Loop a YouTube Video
- 5 Best Video Merger Apps for Android
- Mute Video
- Top 9 Online Easy Tools to Mute Videos
- Remove Audio from Video on Android
- Mute Video on iPhone Free
- Top 10 Apps: Remove Audio from Video on Mobile
- Top 3 Ways: Remove Audio from Video on Windows 10/8/7
- Mute Video in iMovie Mac
- Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Video Editor
- Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 3 Kapwing Alternatives - Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 5 Clideo Alternatives - Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 6 Biteable Alternatives - Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to Add Music to Video
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- Make Video Louder
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Trim MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie for Free
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Text to My Video for Free
- Add Text to YouTube Video
- Top 3 Ways to Add Watermark to Video on Mac
- Add Special Effects to Video for Windows & Mac
- Put Stunning Filters to Video
- Brighten A Video
- Change Video Resolution on Different Platforms
- Crop Video Files Easily
- Crop MP4 File Using Online MP4 Video Cutter
- MPEG Video Trimmer - Fast MEPG Cut
- Make a Video File Smaller
- Downsize MOV (QuickTime) File Size
- Trim MP4 Video File
- Top 7 Best AVI Trimmers for Any System
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac & Windows
- Review - Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter
- Rotate a Video
- Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- Rotate or Flip MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Flip & Mirror & Rotate a Video File
- Rotate MP4 File Extension
- Science about Fast Motion
- 7 Reasons for Why to Speed up Video on iPhone
- Speed up a Video on Android
- Top 3 Fast Motion iOS APPs
- Speed up Your Youtube
- Speed up a Video on iMovie
- Top 7 Apps to Speed up Video
- Top 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Softwares
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- Top 7 Slow Motion iOS Apps
- Top 6 Slow Motion Android Apps
- TOP 8 Softwares to Make Slow Motion Video
- Make Slow Motion with TikTok
- Slow Down Youtube Videos
- Slow Down TikTok Video
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers
- Change Video Format in High Quality
- Restore VHS Tapes & Transfer to Computer
- Top 6 Best Free AVI Editors
- Edit MOV Video Files in Windows & Mac
- Edit MP4 Files in 2 Different Ways
- Edit MPEG Files on Mac & Windows
- Top 8 MP4 Video Editor Tools
- Top 5 FLV Video Editors
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor
- Grow YouTube Channel Fast
- Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing Tools
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- Edit Video with Filmora Video Editor
- Top 25 Video Editing Softwares
- Top 15 Video Editing Tools for Windows
- Top 8 Video Editing Softwares for Mac
- Edit Your Video on Windows & Mac
- Merge Video
- Combine Videos Together
- Combine Two Videos in 5 Ways
- Top 5 Ways to Merge Subtitles with Video
- 15 Best Apps to Combine Videos
- Merge MP4 Files on Windows 10
- 3 Best Options to Merge Videos on Windows 10
- Top 12 Handy Video Joiners for PC
- Top 5 Joiners to Merge MP4 Files on Mac
- Apply VLC to Merge/Combine 2+ Videos
- Best VLC Alternative to Merging MP4 Files
- Merge Clips Using Adobe Premiere Pro
- Merge Clips Using iMovie
- Merge Clips Using Handbrake
- Concatenate Videos Using FFmpeg
- Merge Videos Free without Watermark
- Top 5 Video Mergers without Watermark
- Merge Photos/Images Online
- Merge MP4 Online with Online UniConverter
- Top 10 MP4 Joiners/Combiners
- Top 6 Online Video Joiners
- Top 8 Free Tools to Merge Videos
- Top 10 Useful Video Stitchers
- Merge Files without Losing Quality
- Cut and Join Video within Seconds
- Best 10 Online Audio Video Mergers
- Slideshow Maker
- Add Music to Photo Online
- Make a Slideshow with Music
- Top 5 MP3 Photo Editors to Add Photo to Song
- Turn JPG/Slideshow to MP4
- Create Photo Slideshow with Online PowerPoint
- Top 10 Online Free Video Slideshow Makers
- Top 10 Free Online Slideshow Makers without Watermark
- 12 Free Slideshow Softwares for PC/Mac
- Funny Birthday Video Ideas
- Best Graduation Slideshow Ideas
- Make a Perfect Wedding Slideshow
- Free Real Estate Slideshow Makers
- Make a Unique Happy Birthday Video Clip
- Mother's Day Slideshow Design
- 10 Fantastic Father's Day Video Ideas
- Tribute to a Loved One with Funeral Slideshow
- Make a Slideshow on Windows 10/PC
- Make a Slideshow on Mac
- Make a Slideshow on iPhone
- Make a Slideshow Apps on Android
- Make a YouTube Slideshow
- Create Instagram Photo Slideshow
- Create a Facebook Slideshow
- Create a Google Slideshow with Music
- Make Slideshow on TikTok
- Add Audio to Video
- Add Audio to Video Online
- Add Audio to Video for Free
- Add Music to Video Online Free
- Put Music in the Background of Video
- Add Music to a Video Easily
- Add Audio to Video Easily
- Edit Sound in a video
- Edit Music Video Online for Free
- Add Music to Video Online without Watermark
- Add audio to MKV video
- Make a Video with Photos and Music for Free
- Top 10 Apps to Add Audio to Video or Photo
- Add Audio to YouTube
- Add music to YouTube video
- Add background music in YouTube video online
- Add Music to Instagram Video
- Add Audio to a Video on iPhone
- Put Music over a video on iPhone
- Top 10 Apps to Add Music to Video on iPhone
- Add Audio to Aideo on Android
- Easily Add Music to Video in Windows 10
- Top 8 tools to Add Audio to Video in Windows 10
- Top 10 Apps to Add Audio to Video on Mac
- Top 10 Softwares to Add Audio to Video
- Top 8 Apps to Add Music to Video
- Top 10 Apps to Put Music on Video
- Top 10 Apps to Add Music to Video
- Top 6 Tools to Make a Video with Music
- Top 8 Tools to Merge Video & Audio Online