How to put music over a video on iPhone easily
put music over a video on iPhone easily
By Kendra D. Mitchell | May 31,2021 21:21 pm
If you’re an iPhone owner, creating beautiful photos and videos is just a tap away. iPhone boasts a powerful camera system that puts most DSLR camcorders to shame. But after shooting footage or pictures on your phone, you may want to merge them with background music and unique transition effects. In that case, you need to learn how to put music over a video on iPhone to make the clip more engaging and amplify emotions. So, this guidepost will furnish you with detailed steps on how to put music on a video on iPhone quickly and easily. Let’s learn!
Part 1. [Tutorial] How to put music over a video on iPhone?
As said, using background music on your iPhone video can help you deliver the message or tell the story. So, use Online UniConverter to add any music file format to your video on iPhone, Android, macOS, Windows, and Linux. This app is easy to use, fast to load up, and packs many file editing functions. Users can upload all standard video files, including MP4, VOB, FLV, MTS, 3GP, and many more. The same is true for audio formats like MP3, OGG, AU, AMR, etc.
That aside, you can trim, loop, and adjust the volume level of your uploaded music file. Also, users can replace silent moments of the video with background music by muting specific video sections. Plus, the video editor allows you to retouch your video by cropping, merging, cutting, rotating, and so on.
- Simple to use and 100% free.
- It supports uploading 1000+ file formats like MP3, M4A, OGG, FLAC, MP4, MTS, etc.
- Edits the uploaded music by cutting and adjusting the sound level.
- Export the edited video to multiple video formats.
- Excellent slideshow maker for merging and creating video and photo slideshows.
- Intuitive video editor for cutting, trimming, cropping, applying effects, etc.
- 30x faster than other online video-making apps.
- 2GB free cloud storage.
Below are the simple steps on how to put music on a video on iPhone with Online UniConverter:
Step 1: Visit the website and launch the Add Audio to Video tool.
Launch the Online UniConverter website and then click Online Tools. Here, you’ll see several file conversion and editing tools. Choose Add Audio to Video. The program will launch immediately.
Step 2: Upload the video file to edit.
Next, click the blue Choose Files button to open your local storage and add a video file. Interestingly, Online UniConverter also allows you to add videos from Google Drive and Dropbox by clicking any of the cloud links. Either way, the upload speed is super-fast.
Step 3: Add your music file and edit it professionally.
After adding a video file successfully, the next step is to upload your background music. To do that, click the Add audio button to browse and upload music from your local storage. Again, this online app allows you to add music files from cloud storage.
Now you’re ready to start customizing the music file. To edit it, click the Trim symbol and then enter the start and stop time. A more convenient way is to drag the trimming handles to cut your audio. After that, close the trimmer and then adjust the volume level of the video and audio file.
Step 4: Select an output video format and convert.
Is everything looking ready? To ascertain, click the play icon on the preview screen before choosing a target video format. Then, finally, press Merge to begin creating your music video on your iPhone. It’s that simple!
Part 2. FAQs for putting music over a video with Online UniConverter
Q1: What are the video formats accepted by Online UniConverter?
Ans: Online UniConverter supports all common video formats. It’s compatible with MP4, MOV, FLV, MTS, 3GP, VOB, and more. Also, it supports video resolutions like 1080p, 720p, 480p, and more. Remember, these video formats are supported as outputs as well.
Q2: What are the music formats accepted by Online UniConverter?
Ans: Like video formats, Online UniConverter supports multiple audio inputs and outputs. Users can add MP3, AAC, M4A, OGG, FLAC, AU, RA, and more.
Q3: Can I edit my audio file after adding it to the video?
Ans: Yes, Online UniConverter allows you to edit a music file after uploading it. With it, you can trim the music track with precision to remove noisy or unwanted sections. Also, users can adjust the volume level of the background music and video narrations. This helps you create the perfect sync between the background music and foreground narrations.
Q4: How do I put music on a video with my Mac?
Ans: Likewise, you can use Online UniConverter to add music to video on Mac using Safari or any other updated web browser. Just launch the app and then click Online Tools > Add Audio to Video > Choose Files to add your video clip. After that, click Add audio to import a music track and then customize it accordingly. Lastly, export your music video to any video format of your choice.
Q5: How do I put music on a video on Windows?
Ans: Again, use Online UniConverter to add music to video on Windows 10/8/7 using Edge or any other updated web browser. To do that, launch the app, then click Online Tools > Add Audio to Video > Choose Files to upload your video clip. After that, click Add audio to import a music track and customize it by trimming and adjusting volume. Lastly, export your music video to the available video formats.
Part 3. Put music over a video alternatives on iPhone
Apart from online UniConverter, you can also use these two excellent iPhone apps to put music over a video quickly and easily:
- How to put music over a video on iPhone by iMovie
Seasoned Mac and iOS users probably know a thing or two about iMovie. It’s a free, open-source program tailor-made for iPhone users. With this program, you’ll get 80+ portable soundtracks to download, edit, and use as your background music. You can also upload music files from iPad or Mac via iCloud Drive and edit them professionally. Another thing, iMovie comes with unique movie themes, transitions, and trailer templates to help you make a Hollywood-like video clip.
Below is how to put music on a video on iPhone using iMovie:
Step 1: Launch the iMovie app and then click the video file you want to edit. If you’ve not uploaded any videos, click the + sign to create a project and then hit Movie. After choosing a movie to add, click Create Movie.
Step 2: Now click the Setting icon at the bottom-right corner and then enable the Theme Music toggle to add background audio from iMovie’s stock library. Alternatively, tap +, click Audio, then choose My Music to add music from local storage.
Step 3: Select Playlists, Artists, Albums, or Songs.
Step 4: Select a song to use and then click the + sign.
Step 5: Your soundtrack will immediately appear on the iMovie timeline.
Step 6: Click Done to save your background music.
- How to put music to a video on iPhone by Wondershare FilmoraGo
Another helpful way to add audio to video on iPhone is using FilmoraGo. Unlike iMovie, FilmoraGo is perfect for both experienced and new creators, thanks to the feature-rich but straightforward UI. Users can pimp their videos with exciting features like transitions, filters, stickers, effects, and so much more. Also, it boasts 1000+ royalty-free music tracks to download and use at will. And best of all, users can directly share their clips to social media platforms.
Here is how to put music over a video on iPhone with FilmoraGo:
Step 1: Install the app on your iPhone and then launch it. Allow the app to access your local media library.
Step 2: Next click New Project, then tap the Video tab. Proceed to choose a video clip, and then tap Import. Remember, FilmoraGo allows you to add multiple videos on its intuitive timeline.
Step 3: Click the My Music button to open your music library, then tap the + icon beside the music file you want to upload. It will add to the timeline automatically.
Step 4: On the timeline, you can edit the music by trimming, adjusting speed, and adding fade effects. You can even apply multiple music effects like glitch, intros-outros, success, and more.
Step 5: Click the play icon to preview your video and then tap Export. After that, choose a video resolution and frame rate before clicking Export to process your video.
As you can see, learning how to put music on an iPhone video is as easy as 1-2-3. All you need is a simple and powerful program like Online UniConverter. However, remember to take high-quality videos and choose the right music track. This will enable you to set the right mood and match video content with background audio. And as usual, observe federal rules to avoid copyright lawsuits. Have fun!
- Add Music
- How to Add Background Music to a Video
- How to Add Music to Facebook Post
- How to Add Music to Instagram Video
- How to Add Music to Snapchat
- How to Add Music to Tiktok Video
- How to Add Music to Video
- How to Add Music to Youtube Video
- How to Add Sound to a Video
- How to Add Spotify Music to Video
- The Apps for Adding Music to Video
- How to Put Music to Video on iMovie
- Top 6 Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- 8 Best Websites for You to Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android and iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Best Way to Trim MP3 File Precisely
- How Do I Combine Multiple Files into One File
- How to Crop Audio Online
- How Can I Cut and Join MP3 Songs Online
- How to Cut Music on Garageband
- How to Cut Music on iMovie
- How to Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- How Do I Edit an MP3 Audio File
- How to Change Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Cut Music
- How to Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- How do You Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- How to Trim WAV File
- How to Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- How to Trim Audio with Audacity
- How to Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- How to Trim an MP3 File Online
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Loop Video
- The Way to Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- How can I Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- How to Loop a Video for Instagram Online
- How to Loop Video in HTML
- How do I Loop a Video on an Android
- How to Loop a Video online no Watermark
- How do I Loop a Video on My Phone
- Best Way to Loop Video on TV
- How do I Loop a Video on Twitter
- How do I Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Easy Ways to Loop YouTube Videos
- 5 Best Video Merger App for Android
- Mute Video
- Mute Video Android: How to Remove Audio from Video on Android Phone
- How to Mute A Video in iMovie Mac
- How to Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- How to Mute A Video on iPhone Free
- Top 9 Ways to Mute Videos Online Easily
- How to Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Best Video Muter: How to Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Easy Steps to Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Top 3 Ways to Remove Audio from Video in Windows 10/8/7
- Top 10 Video Mute App: How to Remove Audio from Video in Mobile
- Video Editor
- The Best Video Editor: Filmora 9
- How to Restore VHS Tapes
- How to Trim an MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- How to Add Audio to Video Online
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Top Special Effects Software Available 2020 for Windows and Mac
- How to Put Filters to Your Video?
- How to Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- How to Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie Permanently-Free Simple
- How to Add Text to My Video for Free
- 2020 New Ways to Add Text to YouTube Video
- 7 Speed Up Video Apps That Google Definitely Don’t Want You to Know About
- Best Free AVI Editor You Should Know in 2020
- Best AVI Trimmer for Different Computer Systems and Methods
- Add Audio to Video Online: 6 Best Alternatives to Biteable
- Add Audio to Video Online: 3 Best Alternatives to Kapwing
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to add music to video
- How to Brighten a Video by Using Video Brightness Editor
- How to Change Video Format with High-Quality
- How to Change Video Resolution Easily on Different Platforms
- How to Make a Video File Smaller
- Teach You How to Crop Your Video Files Easily
- How to Edit MOV Video Files in Windows and Mac System
- 2 Different Ways to Teach You How to Edit MP4 Files
- How to Edit MPEG Files on Mac and Windows?
- How to Edit Your Video on Windows and Mac
- How to Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Fast Motion iOS APPs That Will Change the Way You Create Video
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers in 2020
- How to Rotate or Flip an MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Video Flipping Tutorial: How to Flip& Mirror& and Rotate a Video File
- Top 5 FLV Video Editor
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- How to Grow Youtube Channel Fast
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- How to Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- TOP 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Software
- The Ways about How to Speed up a Video on Android
- How to Speed up a Video on iMovie
- 7 Reasons Why It's Great to Know How to Speed up a Video on iPhone
- How to Downsize MOV(QuickTime) File Size
- How to Slow Down TikTok Video
- How to Make Video Louder
- Online MP4 Video Cutter-Super Easy to Crop MP4 File
- Top Video Editor Tools for MP4 Video File
- MPEG Video Trimmer -Fast MEPG Cut
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Tips on Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- How to Rotate MP4 Video File Extension
- How to Rotate a Video
- I Tried Slow Down Youtube Videos and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Slow Motion iOS Apps That will Change the Way You Create Video
- TOP 8 Software for Making Slow Motion Video
- I Tried Speed up My Youtube and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion Android Apps That are Proven To Make Your Videos Special
- The Science about Fast Motion
- Tik Tok is the Simplest Way to Make Slow Motion?
- Add Audio to Video Online: Top 5 Alternatives to Clideo
- MP4 Cutter: How to Trim an MP4 Video File?
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac and Windows
- Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter Review-You Need to Know
- Top Video Editing for Mac
- Best 25 Video Editing Software in 2020
- Top 15 Video Editing For Windows in 2020 – You Should Know
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- How to Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- Three Ways to Watermark Your Video on Mac
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor - Beginner Friendly
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing
- Slideshow Maker
- 8 Proven Methods to Help Make A Slideshow with Music
- Top 5 MP3 Photo Editors to Add Photo to Audio Song
- Free Online PowerPoint Maker | Easily Create a Vivid Photo Slideshow
- Top 5 Free Real Estate Slideshow Makers You Should Know
- Funny Birthday Video Ideas for Your Friends/Lovers
- 15 Best Slideshow Apps for Android in 2021
- Best Graduation Slideshow Ideas for a Creative Video
- How to Easily Turn JPG/Slideshow to MP4
- Top 10 Slideshow Apps for Instagram | Post a Photo Slideshow as You Wish
- Make the Best Funeral Slideshow: Tribute to a Loved One
- Quickest Way to Add Audio/Music to Photo/Picture/Image Online
- Top 10 Online Video Slideshow Maker for Free
- Mother's Day Slideshow Design: Add Images & Music & Templates as You Like
- Best Way to Create a Facebook Slideshow
- 10 Fantastic Father's Day Video Ideas to Make Your Father Happy
- Make a Unique Happy Birthday Video Clip for the Ones You Love
- Learn How to Make a YouTube Slideshow in 2021
- 12 Best Slideshow Softwares Free for PC/Mac
- 10 Best Free Online Slideshow Makers without Any Watermark
- [3 Easy Ways] How to Create a Google Slideshow with Music
- 3 Methods on How to Make a Slideshow on Your iPhone
- How to Make a Slideshow on Windows 10/PC
- 6 Workable Methods to Make a Slideshow on Mac
- How to Quickly Make a Perfect Wedding Slideshow
- Complete Guide on How to Make Slideshow on TikTok