How to add audio to a video on iPhone easily in 2021
add audio to a video on iPhone
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Jun 09,2021 11:16 am
Shooting video footage on your iPhone can be fun until you want to edit it. For example, you may want to add audio to video on iPhone without compromising the original video quality. In that case, you’ll need to find the best iPhone video editor with additional tools for trimming, cropping, compressing, and so on. So, keep reading to learn how to add audio to a video on iPhone using eight excellent apps. You’ll also know how to do the same on a smartphone, tablet, or computer with the best online video editor.
Part 1. The best 8 Apps to add audio to video on iPhone
Let’s commence this list with arguably the best video editor and maker for Android and iOS – Wondershare FilmoraGo. This software boasts an intuitive and feature-packed UI, making it perfect for experienced and novice users. You’ll get essential video-making features like transitions, emojis, filters, effects, texts, audio, and more on the platform. However, it’s the 1000+ royalty-free music files that make it stand out from the rest. You can download a piece of music and use it as your video’s background audio or iPhone ringtone. And after that, you can directly share the HD video with your social media friends.
- 1000+ royalty-free soundtracks.
- High-quality HD video exports.
- Costly in-app purchases.
Giving FilmoraGo some stiff competition is Splice. It’s a simple yet powerful app that makes creating beautiful video clips a breeze. With a simple screen tap, you can edit video clips by trimming, cropping, adjusting speed, applying background music, and creating slideshows. Interestingly, Splice offers free and paid users a music library with 400+ royalty-free music tracks to download and use as background audio. Also, you can customize your video with text overlays and attractive titles. Plus, Splice allows you to set the aspect ratio for YouTube, TikTok, and Instagram Stories.
- Free music library with 400+ music tracks.
- The customizable aspect ratio for social media videos.
- Missing 4K resolution export.
Next on this competitive list is Pinnacle Studio from Corel Inc. With this award-winning app, you can express your movie-making prowess on iPad or iPhone, thanks to the well-organized storyboard. Users can swiftly arrange video clips on the timeline and start customizing them with unique transitions, titles, background soundtracks, colorful texts, and so much more. You can even create fantastic video overlays or picture-in-picture effects on your video. Moreover, users can directly export 1080p videos to Facebook or YouTube.
- It offers 16+ unique video transitions.
- High-quality 1080p video exports.
- $2.99 download price.
Clipper lets you turn your videos into amazing mini-movies. This fantastic app allows you to import video clips on the storyboard and start arranging, adding music, applying effects, and perform other basic video-editing tasks. Also, Clipper will enable users to edit the video length by trimming with precision. Another thing, the app offers a music-packed library with up to six music genres – pop, electropop, dramatic, dubstep, piano, and folk. Unfortunately, you’ll have to upgrade to the $2.99 plan to remove the Clipper watermark from your outputs.
- Sime and nice-looking UI.
- Plenty of features.
- Clipper watermark on outputs.
Few apps can garner 4.8 stars on the strict App Store. Well, use VivaVideo if you want something tried and tested. This all-in-one video editor is great-looking and boasts an intuitive UI. Its basic video editing tools allow users to adjust the video speed, hue, contrast, and brightness. Users can also apply engaging cinematic transitions before branding their videos with a custom watermark. In addition, VivaVideo allows you to upload music, voiceovers, and sound effects to your video. Oh, lest I forget, you can apply custom stickers, texts, and fonts to videos. All said and done, it’s a nifty app to help you add audio to video on iPhone.
- Intuitive in-app tutorials.
- Directly share to social media and text messages.
- Lots of pesky ads.
Magisto is another household name in the file conversion scene. You can create amazing video clips, photo collages, and slideshows with a single tap on its free mobile app. The intelligent video editor allows you to add beautiful effects, filters, graphics, and music to your videos. Magisto also comes with a ton of ready-made templates, perfect for occasions like anniversaries, graduations, event invitations, and more. But as expected, users must subscribe to the $6.99 premium plan to remove the Magisto watermark.
- Hundreds of free video templates.
- It offers thousands of free iStock photos and videos.
- Create only 10-minute clips for premium users.
Don’t want to pay a dime for video-editing services on your iPhone? Use iMovie. This Apple product will help you edit and create high-quality MP4 and MOV movies on Mac, iPad, or iPhone. That aside, iMovie comes with an intuitive design with up to 14 trailer templates for creating movie trailers. It also features up to eight unique video themes for matching transitions, titles, and music. Speaking of music, iMovie boasts 80+ royalty-free soundtracks for adding to your video’s background. And yes, you can transfer projects between iPhone, iPod, iPad, and Mac to continue creating anywhere, anytime.
- Free, open-source Apple app.
- Share projects between iOS and Mac on iCloud Drive and AirDrop.
- Not best for green hands.
Lastly, use this free picture and video editor with advanced features to add audio to video on iPhone. With the video editor, you can trim, cut or delete an unwanted section, adjust video speed, and merge multiple clips into one beautiful file. Also, InShot allows you to sync sound effects, voiceovers, and music tracks to your video. In addition, users can join video clips with smooth transitions to make the video more appealing. What’s more, you can add a video overlay to the main video.
- It comes with lots of sound effects and music tracks.
- Apply a video overlay over the main video.
- InShot watermark and annoying adverts.
Part 2. How to add audio to video on iPhone with UniConverter
As you can see, most dedicated iPhone apps above come with their fair share of drawbacks. Even worse, downloading one of these apps can eat up valuable storage space on your phone. So, why not create videos online for free using Online UniConverter? Unlike dedicated apps, this software is perfect to use on computers and mobile devices without installing anything. The UI is simple to navigate and allows you to edit and convert between 1000+ video/audio formats. When adding audio to video, Online UniConverter lets you preset the volume level and trim audio to match the video or movie length. And most importantly, you can export the edited video to any video format.
- Easy to add music to your YouTube orInstagram videos.
- It allows you to edit the audio by trimming, looping, or changing the volume after adding audio.
- Merge video and audiototally online without any other tool installed.
- It allows you to trim video to get your desired segment and select an appropriate output format.
- Free to use.
- Export high-quality HD 1080p videos.
- 24/7 multi-language customer support.
Now here is how to add audio to iPhone video using Online UniConverter:
Step 1: Run the Add Audio to Video function.
Connect your iPhone to the internet and then use any updated web browser to access Online UniConverter. Then, click Online Tools before choosing Add Audio to Video.
Step 2: Upload a video file to edit.
After opening the program successfully, click Choose Files to access your local media libraries and upload your video file. Alternatively, click the Google Drive or Dropbox icons to load a video file stored on the respective cloud storage.
Step 3: Add an audio file to use as background music.
Next, navigate to the right side of the screen, where you’ll see multiple actions to complete. Click the Add audio button to open local storage and add your music file. The uploading session will take a few seconds to complete.
Once the audio is added successfully, click the Cut icon to open the trimming function. Here, you can cut and loop the audio by manually entering the start/stop time or dragging the trimming timeline on each end. Either way, close the trimmer and then adjust the audio volume appropriately.
Step 4: Add audio to video on iPhone with lossless quality.
Are you ready to start adding audio to video? First, go to the preview screen and cross-check if the video needs further editing. After that, choose an appropriate video format on the Output format section. Finally, click Merge to add audio to video on iPhone. There it is!
These are the most straightforward methods on how to add audio to video on iPhone. But as said initially, the dedicated apps are pretty limited. Most have watermarked outputs, pesky ads, and expensive in-app purchases. So, use Online UniConverter to enjoy a free and feature-rich platform to create Oscar award-winning videos in a heartbeat.
- Add Music
- How to Add Background Music to a Video
- How to Add Music to Facebook Post
- How to Add Music to Instagram Video
- How to Add Music to Snapchat
- How to Add Music to Tiktok Video
- How to Add Music to Video
- How to Add Music to Youtube Video
- How to Add Sound to a Video
- How to Add Spotify Music to Video
- The Apps for Adding Music to Video
- How to Put Music to Video on iMovie
- Top 6 Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- 8 Best Websites for You to Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android and iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Best Way to Trim MP3 File Precisely
- How Do I Combine Multiple Files into One File
- How to Crop Audio Online
- How Can I Cut and Join MP3 Songs Online
- How to Cut Music on Garageband
- How to Cut Music on iMovie
- How to Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- How Do I Edit an MP3 Audio File
- How to Change Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Cut Music
- How to Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- How do You Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- How to Trim WAV File
- How to Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- How to Trim Audio with Audacity
- How to Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- How to Trim an MP3 File Online
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Loop Video
- The Way to Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- How can I Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- How to Loop a Video for Instagram Online
- How to Loop Video in HTML
- How do I Loop a Video on an Android
- How to Loop a Video online no Watermark
- How do I Loop a Video on My Phone
- Best Way to Loop Video on TV
- How do I Loop a Video on Twitter
- How do I Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Easy Ways to Loop YouTube Videos
- 5 Best Video Merger App for Android
- Mute Video
- Mute Video Android: How to Remove Audio from Video on Android Phone
- How to Mute A Video in iMovie Mac
- How to Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- How to Mute A Video on iPhone Free
- Top 9 Ways to Mute Videos Online Easily
- How to Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Best Video Muter: How to Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Easy Steps to Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Top 3 Ways to Remove Audio from Video in Windows 10/8/7
- Top 10 Video Mute App: How to Remove Audio from Video in Mobile
- Video Editor
- The Best Video Editor: Filmora 9
- How to Restore VHS Tapes
- How to Trim an MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- How to Add Audio to Video Online
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Top Special Effects Software Available 2020 for Windows and Mac
- How to Put Filters to Your Video?
- How to Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- How to Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie Permanently-Free Simple
- How to Add Text to My Video for Free
- 2020 New Ways to Add Text to YouTube Video
- 7 Speed Up Video Apps That Google Definitely Don’t Want You to Know About
- Best Free AVI Editor You Should Know in 2020
- Best AVI Trimmer for Different Computer Systems and Methods
- Add Audio to Video Online: 6 Best Alternatives to Biteable
- Add Audio to Video Online: 3 Best Alternatives to Kapwing
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to add music to video
- How to Brighten a Video by Using Video Brightness Editor
- How to Change Video Format with High-Quality
- How to Change Video Resolution Easily on Different Platforms
- How to Make a Video File Smaller
- Teach You How to Crop Your Video Files Easily
- How to Edit MOV Video Files in Windows and Mac System
- 2 Different Ways to Teach You How to Edit MP4 Files
- How to Edit MPEG Files on Mac and Windows?
- How to Edit Your Video on Windows and Mac
- How to Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Fast Motion iOS APPs That Will Change the Way You Create Video
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers in 2020
- How to Rotate or Flip an MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Video Flipping Tutorial: How to Flip& Mirror& and Rotate a Video File
- Top 5 FLV Video Editor
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- How to Grow Youtube Channel Fast
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- How to Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- TOP 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Software
- The Ways about How to Speed up a Video on Android
- How to Speed up a Video on iMovie
- 7 Reasons Why It's Great to Know How to Speed up a Video on iPhone
- How to Downsize MOV(QuickTime) File Size
- How to Slow Down TikTok Video
- How to Make Video Louder
- Online MP4 Video Cutter-Super Easy to Crop MP4 File
- Top Video Editor Tools for MP4 Video File
- MPEG Video Trimmer -Fast MEPG Cut
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Tips on Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- How to Rotate MP4 Video File Extension
- How to Rotate a Video
- I Tried Slow Down Youtube Videos and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Slow Motion iOS Apps That will Change the Way You Create Video
- TOP 8 Software for Making Slow Motion Video
- I Tried Speed up My Youtube and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion Android Apps That are Proven To Make Your Videos Special
- The Science about Fast Motion
- Tik Tok is the Simplest Way to Make Slow Motion?
- Add Audio to Video Online: Top 5 Alternatives to Clideo
- MP4 Cutter: How to Trim an MP4 Video File?
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac and Windows
- Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter Review-You Need to Know
- Top Video Editing for Mac
- Best 25 Video Editing Software in 2020
- Top 15 Video Editing For Windows in 2020 – You Should Know
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- How to Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- Three Ways to Watermark Your Video on Mac
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor - Beginner Friendly
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing
- Slideshow Maker
- 8 Proven Methods to Help Make A Slideshow with Music
- Top 5 MP3 Photo Editors to Add Photo to Audio Song
- Free Online PowerPoint Maker | Easily Create a Vivid Photo Slideshow
- Top 5 Free Real Estate Slideshow Makers You Should Know
- Funny Birthday Video Ideas for Your Friends/Lovers
- 15 Best Slideshow Apps for Android in 2021
- Best Graduation Slideshow Ideas for a Creative Video
- How to Easily Turn JPG/Slideshow to MP4
- Top 10 Slideshow Apps for Instagram | Post a Photo Slideshow as You Wish
- Make the Best Funeral Slideshow: Tribute to a Loved One
- Quickest Way to Add Audio/Music to Photo/Picture/Image Online
- Top 10 Online Video Slideshow Maker for Free
- Mother's Day Slideshow Design: Add Images & Music & Templates as You Like
- Best Way to Create a Facebook Slideshow
- 10 Fantastic Father's Day Video Ideas to Make Your Father Happy
- Make a Unique Happy Birthday Video Clip for the Ones You Love
- Learn How to Make a YouTube Slideshow in 2021
- 12 Best Slideshow Softwares Free for PC/Mac
- 10 Best Free Online Slideshow Makers without Any Watermark
- [3 Easy Ways] How to Create a Google Slideshow with Music
- 3 Methods on How to Make a Slideshow on Your iPhone
- How to Make a Slideshow on Windows 10/PC
- 6 Workable Methods to Make a Slideshow on Mac
- How to Quickly Make a Perfect Wedding Slideshow
- Complete Guide on How to Make Slideshow on TikTok