How to add music to video online free in 2021
add music to video online free in 2021
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Jun 09,2021 14:06 pm
“How to add music to video online free? I want to create a tribute video for a loved one and wish to make it memorable. What application should I use to make it happen, and what are the handy tips to make the video worth seeing?”
Understandably, a video with good music playing in the background keeps the viewers committed to it till the end. Whether you are creating a birthday video, a funny clip, or an office presentation, it is crucial to attach the right music. Otherwise, it could quickly ruin the entire viewing experience.
However, it could be challenging for a newbie to edit videos and pick suitable music simultaneously. For that, we have compiled a list of tips to make a video unforgettable in this article. Moreover, we will also share the best technique to add music to a video online free of charge.
Part 1. How to add music to video online free
If you’re looking for an online platform that offers all the functions of a high-end video editor, then the Online UniConverter is the best choice. The intuitive web layout enables beginners to add music to video online for free at a 30x rate. Moreover, it offers you to upload content from online platforms, such as Google Drive, Dropbox, and Youtube, saving ample time.
- It can convert the video to multiple different formats.
- The tool offers unlimited video downloading.
- You can edit clips or add effects to them using this platform.
- Video compression is also available.
- Create attractive Youtube thumbnails here as well.
- The Online UniConverter allows you to mute music from the video.
Step 2: Import Music Online
The next step is to add music to the uploaded content. Simply click on Add Audio button to select the file. Pick the Output Format for the video as well. Hit Merge to conclude this step.
Step 3: Download the Video with Music
Lastly, click on Download to store the edited video back to your device. Besides, you can save it to cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox.
The three-step method is easy to follow, and you will be done with adding music to the video for free in no time.
Why choose UniConverter music video editor
* Easy to add music to your YouTube or Instagram videos.
* Merge video and audio totally online without any other tool installed.
* You can edit the audio by trimming,looping,or changing the volume after adding it.
* It allows you to trim video to get your desired segment and select an appropriate output format.
* It can protect your privacy. Online UniConverter deleted the uploaded files from our servers after 24 hours automatically.
Part 2. FAQs for adding music to a video with Online UniConverter
If you have any queries related to the Online UniConverter, this part of the article is just for you. We have tried to answer commonly occurring questions associated with the tool.
Q1: What Online UniConverter accepts video formats?
Ans: The Online UniConverter supports as many as 1000 different video file formats, including the popular ones, such as MP4, MOV, FLV, AVI, WEBM, and WMV.
Q2: What are music formats accepted by Online UniConverter?
Ans: Wondershare’s Online UniConverter is compatible with 20+ music formats like MP3, WAV, AAC, AMR, WMA, M4A, and many more.
Q3: How do I put music on a video with my phone?
Ans: You can put music to a video using your phone with the help of the Online UniConverter. The tool is easily accessible from the browser of any device, regardless of the platform. Simply open the service, upload the video and merge the music with it within a few minutes.
Part 3. Useful tips for adding music to video: Make your video attractive & memorable
If you wish to create a video by adding music to it and make it memorable at the same time, then you must follow the tips in this section. Each piece of advice is easy to follow for beginners and experts alike.
1. Do not keep the volume too loud
If you intend to add background music to the video, and then its volume must not distract the viewer from the video’s original message. You can show the video to your family and friends to gain their input if the music is too loud or low.
2. The music must fit the video’s tone
The attached music should be in sync with the video’s nature. For example, you can not play a piece of sad music behind a makeup tutorial. You need to add some upbeat music to such a video.
3. Understand the variety of music in a video
There is a difference between foreground music and background audio. The foreground is loud most of the time, and the narrator is quiet while it is playing. On the other hand, the background audio is low, and you will see it playing behind a voice note or narration.
4. Use royalty-free music
If you aim to use the video for commercial purposes or upload it on social media, you must use royalty-free music. Without the appropriate license, you will be in direct breach of the copyright law, which could result in the video’s removal or further penalties.
5. Add the best parts of the song
It is not necessary to use the entire song as background/foreground music of your video. You can trim the best parts of the song and add them to the video. Moreover, you can fade the music in or out depending on the video’s situation.
6. Use a reliable video editing tool
If you are a beginner, using a user-friendly video editor can help you create a great video. It should enable you to access functions such as adding audio quickly. Outdated software can easily destroy the video’s picture and sound quality.
Part 4. Other solutions for adding music to video with Clideo/Kapwing/VEED/Movavi/Voice2v
If you are looking for alternative programs to manage or integrate music files into a video, then check out this section of our post. We will share additional information on the top 5 other solutions to complete the said task.
Clideo is an online platform to create new videos or edit existing ones. The tool offers numerous features such as merging various audio files into a video, managing the clip’s speed, and create slideshows.
- No software installation is needed to edit videos.
- The monthly plan is not affordable.
- Customer support is limited.
Kapwing is a smooth online editing platform that lets you manage the audio layers of an uploaded video clip. The tool offers functions such as trimming the integrated audio, managing volume, and extracting any amount of unwanted sound effects from the original video.
- You can import videos from online platforms such as TikTok, YouTube, and SoundCloud.
- It is cost-effective.
- The interface is a bit confusing.
- You can only edit a 7-minute video for free.
- The upload limit is only 250MB.
Veed is an advanced platform to create attractive music videos for social media viewers. You can apply music visualization if the video only has a limited amount of content. Other features include automatically transcribing videos for you, create looped clips, and inserting the green screen effect into the footage.
- A free version is also available.
- It only lets you edit a video worth 10 minutes at a time.
- Customer support is not available for free version users.
- The 4K export quality is only available with the Pro package.
Movavi is a popular video editing tool suited for low-end systems. There are several audio-related features available on the program. You can add background music, adjust its length, and manage the volume instantly. Moreover, you can export the video in HD.
- It works on both macOS and Windows systems.
- Low system requirements.
- Limited color settings are available.
- The 1-year plan is not cheap.
Voice2v is a useful platform to convert images, audio files, and slideshows to video. You can also add music to existing clips. Not only that, it allows you to trim the footage and lets you add various eye-catching effects to it.
- Other than the online tool, a PC version of Voice2v is also available.
- It supports 300+ file formats.
- Ads are distracting.
- Processing takes too long to finish.
Part 5. Conclusion
Every video needs some type of music attached to it, which definitely enhances the viewer’s watching experience and overall mood. Moreover, it makes the video more attractive and memorable. Without any sound or music, the video will remain overly dull. However, it is vital to keeping specific things in mind while adding audio to video.
Here, we have discussed the easy-to-follow tips to add music to video online free of any cost. Furthermore, we have shared the method to use the Online UniConverter for free to add the right audio to your clip. You can share this guide amongst your peers, especially those who intend to share videos with music on social media and do not know where to begin.
- Add Music
- How to Add Background Music to a Video
- How to Add Music to Facebook Post
- How to Add Music to Instagram Video
- How to Add Music to Snapchat
- How to Add Music to Tiktok Video
- How to Add Music to Video
- How to Add Music to Youtube Video
- How to Add Sound to a Video
- How to Add Spotify Music to Video
- The Apps for Adding Music to Video
- How to Put Music to Video on iMovie
- Top 6 Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- 8 Best Websites for You to Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android and iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Best Way to Trim MP3 File Precisely
- How Do I Combine Multiple Files into One File
- How to Crop Audio Online
- How Can I Cut and Join MP3 Songs Online
- How to Cut Music on Garageband
- How to Cut Music on iMovie
- How to Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- How Do I Edit an MP3 Audio File
- How to Change Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Cut Music
- How to Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- How do You Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- How to Trim WAV File
- How to Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- How to Trim Audio with Audacity
- How to Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- How to Trim an MP3 File Online
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Loop Video
- The Way to Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- How can I Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- How to Loop a Video for Instagram Online
- How to Loop Video in HTML
- How do I Loop a Video on an Android
- How to Loop a Video online no Watermark
- How do I Loop a Video on My Phone
- Best Way to Loop Video on TV
- How do I Loop a Video on Twitter
- How do I Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Easy Ways to Loop YouTube Videos
- 5 Best Video Merger App for Android
- Mute Video
- Mute Video Android: How to Remove Audio from Video on Android Phone
- How to Mute A Video in iMovie Mac
- How to Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- How to Mute A Video on iPhone Free
- Top 9 Ways to Mute Videos Online Easily
- How to Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Best Video Muter: How to Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Easy Steps to Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Top 3 Ways to Remove Audio from Video in Windows 10/8/7
- Top 10 Video Mute App: How to Remove Audio from Video in Mobile
- Video Editor
- The Best Video Editor: Filmora 9
- How to Restore VHS Tapes
- How to Trim an MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- How to Add Audio to Video Online
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Top Special Effects Software Available 2020 for Windows and Mac
- How to Put Filters to Your Video?
- How to Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- How to Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie Permanently-Free Simple
- How to Add Text to My Video for Free
- 2020 New Ways to Add Text to YouTube Video
- 7 Speed Up Video Apps That Google Definitely Don’t Want You to Know About
- Best Free AVI Editor You Should Know in 2020
- Best AVI Trimmer for Different Computer Systems and Methods
- Add Audio to Video Online: 6 Best Alternatives to Biteable
- Add Audio to Video Online: 3 Best Alternatives to Kapwing
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to add music to video
- How to Brighten a Video by Using Video Brightness Editor
- How to Change Video Format with High-Quality
- How to Change Video Resolution Easily on Different Platforms
- How to Make a Video File Smaller
- Teach You How to Crop Your Video Files Easily
- How to Edit MOV Video Files in Windows and Mac System
- 2 Different Ways to Teach You How to Edit MP4 Files
- How to Edit MPEG Files on Mac and Windows?
- How to Edit Your Video on Windows and Mac
- How to Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Fast Motion iOS APPs That Will Change the Way You Create Video
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers in 2020
- How to Rotate or Flip an MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Video Flipping Tutorial: How to Flip& Mirror& and Rotate a Video File
- Top 5 FLV Video Editor
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- How to Grow Youtube Channel Fast
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- How to Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- TOP 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Software
- The Ways about How to Speed up a Video on Android
- How to Speed up a Video on iMovie
- 7 Reasons Why It's Great to Know How to Speed up a Video on iPhone
- How to Downsize MOV(QuickTime) File Size
- How to Slow Down TikTok Video
- How to Make Video Louder
- Online MP4 Video Cutter-Super Easy to Crop MP4 File
- Top Video Editor Tools for MP4 Video File
- MPEG Video Trimmer -Fast MEPG Cut
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Tips on Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- How to Rotate MP4 Video File Extension
- How to Rotate a Video
- I Tried Slow Down Youtube Videos and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Slow Motion iOS Apps That will Change the Way You Create Video
- TOP 8 Software for Making Slow Motion Video
- I Tried Speed up My Youtube and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion Android Apps That are Proven To Make Your Videos Special
- The Science about Fast Motion
- Tik Tok is the Simplest Way to Make Slow Motion?
- Add Audio to Video Online: Top 5 Alternatives to Clideo
- MP4 Cutter: How to Trim an MP4 Video File?
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac and Windows
- Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter Review-You Need to Know
- Top Video Editing for Mac
- Best 25 Video Editing Software in 2020
- Top 15 Video Editing For Windows in 2020 – You Should Know
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- How to Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- Three Ways to Watermark Your Video on Mac
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor - Beginner Friendly
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing
- Slideshow Maker
- 8 Proven Methods to Help Make A Slideshow with Music
- Top 5 MP3 Photo Editors to Add Photo to Audio Song
- Free Online PowerPoint Maker | Easily Create a Vivid Photo Slideshow
- Top 5 Free Real Estate Slideshow Makers You Should Know
- Funny Birthday Video Ideas for Your Friends/Lovers
- 15 Best Slideshow Apps for Android in 2021
- Best Graduation Slideshow Ideas for a Creative Video
- How to Easily Turn JPG/Slideshow to MP4
- Top 10 Slideshow Apps for Instagram | Post a Photo Slideshow as You Wish
- Make the Best Funeral Slideshow: Tribute to a Loved One
- Quickest Way to Add Audio/Music to Photo/Picture/Image Online
- Top 10 Online Video Slideshow Maker for Free
- Mother's Day Slideshow Design: Add Images & Music & Templates as You Like
- Best Way to Create a Facebook Slideshow
- 10 Fantastic Father's Day Video Ideas to Make Your Father Happy
- Make a Unique Happy Birthday Video Clip for the Ones You Love
- Learn How to Make a YouTube Slideshow in 2021
- 12 Best Slideshow Softwares Free for PC/Mac
- 10 Best Free Online Slideshow Makers without Any Watermark
- [3 Easy Ways] How to Create a Google Slideshow with Music
- 3 Methods on How to Make a Slideshow on Your iPhone
- How to Make a Slideshow on Windows 10/PC
- 6 Workable Methods to Make a Slideshow on Mac
- How to Quickly Make a Perfect Wedding Slideshow
- Complete Guide on How to Make Slideshow on TikTok