5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android and iPhone
Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android an
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Sep 24,2020 10:07 am
Typically, you will enjoy free music ringtones for Android and iPhone on your mobile device. With Android, the default ringtone might vary on different brands. However, you might want to avoid the embarrassing scenario of rushing into your pocket or purse to pick your device on to find out that it’s another person’s phone that is ringing. So with that in mind, I want to polish you with some simple tricks to get a custom Android or iPhone ringtone song.
Part 1. How to Make Android and iPhone Ringtone Song Online Easily
If you want to make free ringtones for Android and iOS quickly and on any device, use Online UniConverter (Originally Media.io). Because it’s an online app, you can use it on iPhone, iPad, Android, and desktops to cut songs. Also, it’s better than the dedicated apps because this tools supports multiple audio formats like AAC, AU, OGG, MP3, M4R, and more. And of course, Online UniConverter presets the fade in and fade out effects as well.
Online UniConverter - #1 Ringtone Maker
- Make custom Android and iPhone ringtone song from MP3, M4A, M4R, WAV, OPUS, and other audio formats.
- Create ringtones with fade effects and 100% original quality.
- Edit all video and image formats by cropping, trimming, making GIFs, and so on.
- Professional 24/7 customer support.
- Supported by all browsers, including Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Edge, and others.
Below are the simple steps to create a ringtone using Online UniConverter:
Step 1. Launch the Audio Cutter
Visit the Online UniConverter on your browser and then choose Audio Cutter under the Tools tab.
Step 2. Upload song
Next, drop your song on the cutting tool from local storage. If you’re using a phone or tablet, click the + icon to upload a song.
Step 3. Cut audio
Now drag the two playheads at the start and end points of your uploaded audio to set your ringtone duration. Also, input your fade effects and then choose MP3 for Android or M4R for iPhone under the Save to section.
Step 4. Create a ringtone
Finally, tap the CUT tab to start creating your Android or iPhone ringtone song with Online UniConverter. You have the option to download the ringtone to Dropbox or locally after the transformation process.
Part 2. 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android
ZEDGE to make custom ringtones and wallpapers. It is a beautiful, lightweight app that will cost you a mere 20MB space to install. That aside, ZEDGE offers millions of free wallpapers, ringtones, alarm sounds, stickers, and notification sounds. It is, in fact, one of the largest ringtone libraries in the world. What’s more, you can add wallpapers and sounds to favorites without even downloading.
Pi Music Player for free on Google Play Store. It’s lightweight (3.8MB), feature-rich, and straightforward to navigate. This tool lets you to choose your favorite YouTube music video and upload it to your playlist that includes local MP3 music. In addition to that, it can cut music seamlessly and make it your custom ringtone. Plus, it features a 5-band equalizer, audiobooks and podcasts, and a video player.
You don’t need rocket science to what this robust Android app is meant for. Here, Android users can make ringtones from 3GPP, AMR, M4A, 3GP, AAC, WAV, and MP3 files. It can cut music stored locally or live recordings. Additionally, Ringtone Maker features a wavefoam display to help you make precision ringtones.
Boasting of 4.7 stars and over five million downloads on Google Play Store, Audiko is certainly a reliable option. It’s free and offers a huge database with millions of ringtone tracks, HD wallpapers, and amazing stickers. As expected, Audiko also offers an intuitive MP3 cutter that needs no experience to use. Just choose an audio to trim from local storage and start making notifications easily.
Ringtone Free Songs 2020 is definitely on a different level when it’s about making ringtones. It’s lightweight, easy to use/install, and offers lots of free songs to use as notifications. You can choose ringtones by categories like funny, baby, rap, Christian & Gospel, and more. Surprisingly, it allows you to download ringtones from your native country as well. On the flip side, it doesn’t come with a ringtone maker.
Part 3. 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for iPhone
Top Funny Ringtones
Top Funny Ringtones is a free ringtone maker for iPhone and iPad. With this tool, there are no in-app purchases whatsoever. You will get free ringtones, text tones, voice mail alert tones, calendar alert tones, reminder alert tones and more. However, Top Funny Ringtones is an ad-supported app. But that aside, this iOS app is an excellent ringtone downloader.
Ringtone Maker is another easy app that will create iPhone ringtone song in a snap of a finger. Simply select your favorite iPhone song, drag the audio wave, and your ringtone song will be ready in seconds. In addition to making ringtones quickly, this app also allows you to set fade effects. Moreover, you’ll get video and graphic tutorials to help you learn the app quicker.
Ringtone Designer 2.0
This dedicated iOS app allows you to easily make ringtones, text alerts, calendar alerts, and more. It boasts of a beautiful UI that allows you to cut audio clips effortlessly. Further, Ringtone Designer 2.0 also offers its users hundreds of free text alerts and ringtones to get you started on the platform. Overall, it’s a fantastic free app.
Ringtones for iPhone
Unlike most on this list, Ringtones for iPhone offers you up to three simple ways to make iPhone ringtones. To start with, you can upload local songs and cut them to make custom alerts. Also, you can make ringtones using the recording tool. And lastly, Ringtones for iPhone offers you multiple free ringtones to download and use.
Text tones – 500 Special Sounds for Text Messages
If you don’t have enough time to make custom ringtones, get this beautiful app today. Here, you’ll meet 500+ ringtones and text alerts to download for free. You can download classic computer sounds, Tupac ringtones, Lord of The Rings, animal sounds, and many more. At around 12MB, this app is definitely a steal.
Online UniConverter is undoubtedly the best ringtone maker for iPhone or Android without an iota of doubt. It’s available on both OS platforms, simple to use, and provides a plethora of other features.
- Add Music
- How to Add Background Music to a Video
- How to Add Music to Facebook Post
- How to Add Music to Instagram Video
- How to Add Music to Snapchat
- How to Add Music to Tiktok Video
- How to Add Music to Video
- How to Add Music to Youtube Video
- How to Add Sound to a Video
- How to Add Spotify Music to Video
- The Apps for Adding Music to Video
- How to Put Music to Video on iMovie
- Top 6 Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- 8 Best Websites for You to Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android and iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Best Way to Trim MP3 File Precisely
- How Do I Combine Multiple Files into One File
- How to Crop Audio Online
- How Can I Cut and Join MP3 Songs Online
- How to Cut Music on Garageband
- How to Cut Music on iMovie
- How to Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- How Do I Edit an MP3 Audio File
- How to Change Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Cut Music
- How to Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- How do You Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- How to Trim WAV File
- How to Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- How to Trim Audio with Audacity
- How to Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- How to Trim an MP3 File Online
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Loop Video
- The Way to Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- How can I Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- How to Loop a Video for Instagram Online
- How to Loop Video in HTML
- How do I Loop a Video on an Android
- How to Loop a Video online no Watermark
- How do I Loop a Video on My Phone
- Best Way to Loop Video on TV
- How do I Loop a Video on Twitter
- How do I Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Easy Ways to Loop YouTube Videos
- 5 Best Video Merger App for Android
- Mute Video
- Mute Video Android: How to Remove Audio from Video on Android Phone
- How to Mute A Video in iMovie Mac
- How to Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- How to Mute A Video on iPhone Free
- Top 9 Ways to Mute Videos Online Easily
- How to Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Best Video Muter: How to Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Easy Steps to Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Top 3 Ways to Remove Audio from Video in Windows 10/8/7
- Top 10 Video Mute App: How to Remove Audio from Video in Mobile
- Video Editor
- The Best Video Editor: Filmora 9
- How to Restore VHS Tapes
- How to Trim an MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- How to Add Audio to Video Online
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Top Special Effects Software Available 2020 for Windows and Mac
- How to Put Filters to Your Video?
- How to Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- How to Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie Permanently-Free Simple
- How to Add Text to My Video for Free
- 2020 New Ways to Add Text to YouTube Video
- 7 Speed Up Video Apps That Google Definitely Don’t Want You to Know About
- Best Free AVI Editor You Should Know in 2020
- Best AVI Trimmer for Different Computer Systems and Methods
- Add Audio to Video Online: 6 Best Alternatives to Biteable
- Add Audio to Video Online: 3 Best Alternatives to Kapwing
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to add music to video
- How to Brighten a Video by Using Video Brightness Editor
- How to Change Video Format with High-Quality
- How to Change Video Resolution Easily on Different Platforms
- How to Make a Video File Smaller
- Teach You How to Crop Your Video Files Easily
- How to Edit MOV Video Files in Windows and Mac System
- 2 Different Ways to Teach You How to Edit MP4 Files
- How to Edit MPEG Files on Mac and Windows?
- How to Edit Your Video on Windows and Mac
- How to Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Fast Motion iOS APPs That Will Change the Way You Create Video
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers in 2020
- How to Rotate or Flip an MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Video Flipping Tutorial: How to Flip& Mirror& and Rotate a Video File
- Top 5 FLV Video Editor
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- How to Grow Youtube Channel Fast
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- How to Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- TOP 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Software
- The Ways about How to Speed up a Video on Android
- How to Speed up a Video on iMovie
- 7 Reasons Why It's Great to Know How to Speed up a Video on iPhone
- How to Downsize MOV(QuickTime) File Size
- How to Slow Down TikTok Video
- How to Make Video Louder
- Online MP4 Video Cutter-Super Easy to Crop MP4 File
- Top Video Editor Tools for MP4 Video File
- MPEG Video Trimmer -Fast MEPG Cut
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Tips on Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- How to Rotate MP4 Video File Extension
- How to Rotate a Video
- I Tried Slow Down Youtube Videos and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Slow Motion iOS Apps That will Change the Way You Create Video
- TOP 8 Software for Making Slow Motion Video
- I Tried Speed up My Youtube and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion Android Apps That are Proven To Make Your Videos Special
- The Science about Fast Motion
- Tik Tok is the Simplest Way to Make Slow Motion?
- Add Audio to Video Online: Top 5 Alternatives to Clideo
- MP4 Cutter: How to Trim an MP4 Video File?
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac and Windows
- Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter Review-You Need to Know
- Top Video Editing for Mac
- Best 25 Video Editing Software in 2020
- Top 15 Video Editing For Windows in 2020 – You Should Know
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- How to Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- Three Ways to Watermark Your Video on Mac
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor - Beginner Friendly
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing