Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
Free Online MP3 Cutter
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Sep 24,2020 10:33 am
Today, there are thousands of MP3 cutter download apps over the internet. But do you know that you can also cut MP3 songs online directly? With MP3 cutter online free apps, you don’t need to install a third party app or plugin to use. Also, these apps are quite simple to use than their downloadable counterparts and are feature-rich as well. So, if you want to know the best online MP3 trimmers, read this guidepost to the end.
Part 1. Most Recommended MP3 Song Cutter Online
Online UniConverter (Originally Media.io) is the best MP3 song cutter if you’re looking for simplicity and efficiency. It is straightforward and offer some nice MP3 cutting tools. Here, you’ll only need to use your browser to enter the start and stop time for your MP3 file to start cutting. You can also set the fade effects as well as convert MP3 to M4R, M4A, FLAC, and other audio formats before trimming. Plus, it features editing tools for GIF, image, and video formats too.
Online UniConverter - #1 MP3 Clipper
- Free MP3 song cutter that supports all standard audio presets like MP3, M4A, M4R, FLAC, AAC, etc.
- Cut MP3 by presetting the start/end time, fade effects, and converting to other formats.
- Supports the editing of standard video/image formats like VOB, MP4, MOV, JPEG, TIFF, and more.
- Available on standard browsers like Chrome, Safari, Edge, Opera, Firefox, and more.
- Friendly 24/7 customer support.
Steps to trim songs with Online UniConverter:
Step 1. Load your MP3
Visit the Online Audio Cutter tool and then drop your MP3 song on the site. You can also hit the Add icon to open your local drive and import MP3 from there.
Step 2. Set preferences
After importing MP3 successfully, you’ll see two trim handles at the start and end point of your song. Drag them to set your new song duration. Also, enter your fade effects and then hit the play icon to preview your changes. If it’s okay, move to the last step.
Step 3. Cut MP3
Now set your target format on the Save To section before clicking the CUT button to clip MP3. Once the conversion process is complete, this MP3 clipper will allow you to either download the song locally or on Dropbox.
Part 2. Top 8 Best MP3 Cutter Online Free
Although Online UniConverter is on a class of its own when it comes to mp3cuts tasks, I also want to show you some great online alternatives.
If you’re still searching for that lossless online MP3 clipper, I recommend MP3cut. It’s super-duper easy to use and will preserve 100% original quality while trimming audio. It’s a free and extensive song editor that supports 300+ file formats, audios included. After cutting MP3, MP3cuts also allows you to encode it to M4R, M4A, FLAC, or AAC before conversion. Overall, it’s undoubtedly a helpful MP3 song cutter.
- Fast and lossless
- Supports 300+ formats
- Limited target formats
- Slow upload
MP3food is a robust audio cutter and joiner that is lightweight and works smoothly on all HTML5 browsers. On its ad-free UI, users can trim and merge audios without losing quality. Apart from offering precise MP3 cutting, it’s also a fast app. And more importantly, it lets you cut an unlimited number of MP3 for free.
- Beautiful app
- Cut and join MP3
- Slow upload and conversion
- Limited editing options
Online-Convert is another helpful MP3 cutter that doesn’t disappoint when it comes to format support. It boasts of a straightforward GUI, making it simple to handle. On top of cutting and converting audios, it can also edit video, image, document, spreadsheet, and eBook formats. I highly recommend it if you’re still a greenhorn in the file conversion space.
- Super-easy to use
- Excellent format support
- Ad-laden UI
- Slow upload and conversions
AConvert is a robust online MP3 splitter that supports multiple audio formats. With it, you will split MP3, WAV, M4R, M4A, FLAC, AU, and more. In addition to that, AConvert also supports the converting and merging of audio files. Moreover, you can save files to Google Drive, Dropbox, or local storage.
- Nice format support
- Saves files to cloud and local storage
- 200MB is the maximum file limit
With Toolur, you can make custom ringtones for your iPhone, iPad, Android, and any other device. Simply upload MP3, choose a start/end time, volume, length, and fade effects. Even better, Toolur allows you to convert MP3 to M4R, WAV, or AMR formats. However, the maximum upload size is 100MB.
- Lots of MP3 cutting tools
- Simple UI
- Limited file size
- Slow upload and conversions
AudioTrimmer is a dedicated audio editing website that supports WAV, FLAC, APE, AIFF, AMR, OPU, and many other audio formats. It’s easy to use and is mobile friendly as well. Therefore, you can use Audio Trimmer on your tablet or smartphone, apart from desktops. However, AudioTrimmer has some adverts and a small memory size of 100MB.
- Supports lots of audio formats
- Straightforward to use
- Small memory size
- Features some adverts
Bear audio is a multilingual site that comes in Portuguese, Japanese, English, Italian, and many other universal languages. That aside, this excellent MP3 cutter is free to use and supports the editing of all audio formats. You can cut, delete, apply fade effects, mute, or even adjust volume. You’ll also enjoy some advanced options such as the “undo” and “redo” features.
- Supports multiple export formats
- Extensive editing features
- Limited input formats
- Not beginner-friendly
Finally, you can cut MP3 from computer or URL with MP3cutter. With it, users will enjoy precision trimming, leaving you with the most professional ringtone or song. To cut audio, just add your MP3 and manually enter the start/end time. You’ll also see your track’s wavefoam profile. This way, you can cut audio minus any mistakes.
- Simple UI
- Nice MP3 cutting feature
- Adverts on the UI
- Limited file editing options
These are the best MP3 cutter download apps you can fine online currently. But if you take a closer look, you’ll realize that Online UniConverter offers more in terms of simplicity, conversion speed, and other file editing options.
- Add Music
- How to Add Background Music to a Video
- How to Add Music to Facebook Post
- How to Add Music to Instagram Video
- How to Add Music to Snapchat
- How to Add Music to Tiktok Video
- How to Add Music to Video
- How to Add Music to Youtube Video
- How to Add Sound to a Video
- How to Add Spotify Music to Video
- The Apps for Adding Music to Video
- How to Put Music to Video on iMovie
- Top 6 Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- 8 Best Websites for You to Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android and iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Best Way to Trim MP3 File Precisely
- How Do I Combine Multiple Files into One File
- How to Crop Audio Online
- How Can I Cut and Join MP3 Songs Online
- How to Cut Music on Garageband
- How to Cut Music on iMovie
- How to Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- How Do I Edit an MP3 Audio File
- How to Change Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Cut Music
- How to Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- How do You Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- How to Trim WAV File
- How to Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- How to Trim Audio with Audacity
- How to Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- How to Trim an MP3 File Online
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Loop Video
- The Way to Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- How can I Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- How to Loop a Video for Instagram Online
- How to Loop Video in HTML
- How do I Loop a Video on an Android
- How to Loop a Video online no Watermark
- How do I Loop a Video on My Phone
- Best Way to Loop Video on TV
- How do I Loop a Video on Twitter
- How do I Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Easy Ways to Loop YouTube Videos
- 5 Best Video Merger App for Android
- Mute Video
- Mute Video Android: How to Remove Audio from Video on Android Phone
- How to Mute A Video in iMovie Mac
- How to Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- How to Mute A Video on iPhone Free
- Top 9 Ways to Mute Videos Online Easily
- How to Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Best Video Muter: How to Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Easy Steps to Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Top 3 Ways to Remove Audio from Video in Windows 10/8/7
- Top 10 Video Mute App: How to Remove Audio from Video in Mobile
- Video Editor
- The Best Video Editor: Filmora 9
- How to Restore VHS Tapes
- How to Trim an MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- How to Add Audio to Video Online
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Top Special Effects Software Available 2020 for Windows and Mac
- How to Put Filters to Your Video?
- How to Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- How to Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie Permanently-Free Simple
- How to Add Text to My Video for Free
- 2020 New Ways to Add Text to YouTube Video
- 7 Speed Up Video Apps That Google Definitely Don’t Want You to Know About
- Best Free AVI Editor You Should Know in 2020
- Best AVI Trimmer for Different Computer Systems and Methods
- Add Audio to Video Online: 6 Best Alternatives to Biteable
- Add Audio to Video Online: 3 Best Alternatives to Kapwing
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to add music to video
- How to Brighten a Video by Using Video Brightness Editor
- How to Change Video Format with High-Quality
- How to Change Video Resolution Easily on Different Platforms
- How to Make a Video File Smaller
- Teach You How to Crop Your Video Files Easily
- How to Edit MOV Video Files in Windows and Mac System
- 2 Different Ways to Teach You How to Edit MP4 Files
- How to Edit MPEG Files on Mac and Windows?
- How to Edit Your Video on Windows and Mac
- How to Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Fast Motion iOS APPs That Will Change the Way You Create Video
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers in 2020
- How to Rotate or Flip an MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Video Flipping Tutorial: How to Flip& Mirror& and Rotate a Video File
- Top 5 FLV Video Editor
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- How to Grow Youtube Channel Fast
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- How to Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- TOP 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Software
- The Ways about How to Speed up a Video on Android
- How to Speed up a Video on iMovie
- 7 Reasons Why It's Great to Know How to Speed up a Video on iPhone
- How to Downsize MOV(QuickTime) File Size
- How to Slow Down TikTok Video
- How to Make Video Louder
- Online MP4 Video Cutter-Super Easy to Crop MP4 File
- Top Video Editor Tools for MP4 Video File
- MPEG Video Trimmer -Fast MEPG Cut
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Tips on Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- How to Rotate MP4 Video File Extension
- How to Rotate a Video
- I Tried Slow Down Youtube Videos and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Slow Motion iOS Apps That will Change the Way You Create Video
- TOP 8 Software for Making Slow Motion Video
- I Tried Speed up My Youtube and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion Android Apps That are Proven To Make Your Videos Special
- The Science about Fast Motion
- Tik Tok is the Simplest Way to Make Slow Motion?
- Add Audio to Video Online: Top 5 Alternatives to Clideo
- MP4 Cutter: How to Trim an MP4 Video File?
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac and Windows
- Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter Review-You Need to Know
- Top Video Editing for Mac
- Best 25 Video Editing Software in 2020
- Top 15 Video Editing For Windows in 2020 – You Should Know
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- How to Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- Three Ways to Watermark Your Video on Mac
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor - Beginner Friendly
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing