Best Way to Trim MP3 File Precisely
Trim MP3 File
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Sep 14,2020 22:08 pm
Learning how to trim MP3 file can be the pathway to that unique ringtone that you’ve been craving for. Not only that, cutting MP3 can enable you to make the perfect background audio for your video clip as well. Unfortunately, most devices don’t come with a built-in audio trimming feature. And if you’re lucky to find one, it’s either too complicated to use or don’t offer precision cutting. For these reasons, I want to show you how to cut MP3 files easily using some six excellent options. Let’s dive in!
Part 1. Best Way to Trim MP3 File Precisely
Online UniConverter (Originally Media.io)is the ultimate MP3 cutter for pros and beginners alike. It’s fast to load up and easy to navigate. With Online UniConverter, you can trim MP3, AAC, AU, OGG, and many other different audio formats. You can even trim YouTube video links and convert them to audio if you want. What’s more, this file editing website allows you to apply crossfade effects too. And of course, you can merge multiple MP3 files.
Online UniConverter – #1 Audio Trimmer
- Easily trim MP3 file with crossfade effects and custom duration.
- Supports clipping of audio formats such as OGG, AAC, M4A, M4R, and more.
- Directly trim YouTube URLs with custom duration and fade effects.
- Edit all video/image formats, including GIF, JPG, TIFF, MP4, MOV, VOB, and others.
- Professional 24/7 customer support.
- Supported by Opera, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Edge, etc.
A step-by-step process of how to cut MP3 files with Online UniConverter:
Step 1. Open the Audio Cutter tool
Load the Online UniConverter on your web browser and then choose the Audio Cutter option from the Online Tools tab.
Step 2. Upload your MP3 sound
Next, drag-and-drop your MP3 sound on the Audio Cutter tool. An alternative way is to click the add icon to import your local MP3 audio.
Step 3. Customize MP3
Now start entering your audio duration by dragging the trim handles at the start and endpoints. You can also input the crossfade effects as well as choose a different audio format if needed.
Step 4. Cut audio
Lastly, hit the CUT button to start trimming MP3. You will see a download link with your new MP3 file. Proceed to save it on either Dropbox or local drive. It’s that easy!
Part 2. 5 Other Easy Ways to Cut MP3 Files Online Free
Now let’s take a look at some other five methods to trim MP3 online. These apps are simple to understand, making them perfect for beginners. Remember, however, that some of them are ad-infested.
Audiocutter is a beautiful MP3 cutter that’s simple to understand and quick. It’s a free service that’s available on computers, tablets, and phones. On top of MP3, you can also add standard audio formats such as M4R, M4A, WMA, OGG, and others. The only drawback is its small 50MB maximum upload size.
Step 1. Launch the Audiocutter on your web browser and then tap the Choose File button to import audio. You can also drag-n-drop files.
Step 2. Drag the black trim timeline to set a start/endpoints for your audio. You can also increase or decrease the audio volume.
Step 3. Finally, tap the play icon to preview audio and then choose an audio format to start trimming. You can trim to either M4R or MP3.
Acutter is another excellent MP3 clipper for any device. It supports WAV, OGG, ACC, FLAC, and many other audio formats. It’s also a free app with no hidden restrictions or fees. Even better, Acutter supports outputs of more than ten audio formats.
Step 1. Open Acutter and then click the CHOOSE FILES button to import an audio file. Wait for a while for the program to finish uploading audio.
Step 2. Now drag the white cut handles to set your audio duration. You can also apply fade effects.
Step 3. Finally, choose a target format and a file name and then tap the CUT button to start trimming.
Bearaudio is another efficient MP3 trimmer. It supports the uploading of both offline and online files via its drag-and-drop feature. With Bearaudio, you can cut, crop, merge and even record audio online.
Step 1. Run Bearaudio on your browser and then drop your MP3 on the trimming window.
Step 2. Use your mouse to select an area that you’d like to trim and then tap the Cut button.
Step 3. Lastly, click the Save button and then choose an audio format, channel, and bitrate and then tap the Save button again to trim audio.
MP3cut.net is another simple website to help you cut MP3 without necessarily installing a third-party app. It’s super-fast to upload small files and offers to change the fade in and fade out effects seamlessly. You can even transcode MP3 to other target formats if you wish.
Step 1. Load MP3cut.net and then tap the Choose file button to import audio.
Step 2. Move the trimming handles to set a starting and ending point for your audio. You can also add fade effects.
Step 3. Finally, choose an audio target format under the Save as button and then click Cut to save your audio.
Finally, trim your MP3 files using this little-known but very effective website. Like the rest, it supports all standard audio formats and provides the drag and drop feature. On top of cutting audios, you can also edit videos, make GIFs, and so on.
Step 1. After launching this app, drop your MP3 files on the app or click the Choose File button to import it.
Step 2. Next, drag the trim buttons to set your audio duration. You can click the play icon to preview.
Step 3. Finally, click the I’m done, create! button to begin making your audio.
These are undoubtedly the easiest methods of how to trim MP3 file online. But as you can see, Online UniConverter offers more in terms of features and simplicity. And don’t forget the free 24/7 customer support.
- Add Music
- How to Add Background Music to a Video
- How to Add Music to Facebook Post
- How to Add Music to Instagram Video
- How to Add Music to Snapchat
- How to Add Music to Tiktok Video
- How to Add Music to Video
- How to Add Music to Youtube Video
- How to Add Sound to a Video
- How to Add Spotify Music to Video
- The Apps for Adding Music to Video
- How to Put Music to Video on iMovie
- Top 6 Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- 8 Best Websites for You to Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android and iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Best Way to Trim MP3 File Precisely
- How Do I Combine Multiple Files into One File
- How to Crop Audio Online
- How Can I Cut and Join MP3 Songs Online
- How to Cut Music on Garageband
- How to Cut Music on iMovie
- How to Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- How Do I Edit an MP3 Audio File
- How to Change Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Cut Music
- How to Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- How do You Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- How to Trim WAV File
- How to Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- How to Trim Audio with Audacity
- How to Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- How to Trim an MP3 File Online
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Loop Video
- The Way to Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- How can I Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- How to Loop a Video for Instagram Online
- How to Loop Video in HTML
- How do I Loop a Video on an Android
- How to Loop a Video online no Watermark
- How do I Loop a Video on My Phone
- Best Way to Loop Video on TV
- How do I Loop a Video on Twitter
- How do I Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Easy Ways to Loop YouTube Videos
- 5 Best Video Merger App for Android
- Mute Video
- Mute Video Android: How to Remove Audio from Video on Android Phone
- How to Mute A Video in iMovie Mac
- How to Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- How to Mute A Video on iPhone Free
- Top 9 Ways to Mute Videos Online Easily
- How to Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Best Video Muter: How to Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Easy Steps to Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Top 3 Ways to Remove Audio from Video in Windows 10/8/7
- Top 10 Video Mute App: How to Remove Audio from Video in Mobile
- Video Editor
- The Best Video Editor: Filmora 9
- How to Restore VHS Tapes
- How to Trim an MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- How to Add Audio to Video Online
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Top Special Effects Software Available 2020 for Windows and Mac
- How to Put Filters to Your Video?
- How to Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- How to Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie Permanently-Free Simple
- How to Add Text to My Video for Free
- 2020 New Ways to Add Text to YouTube Video
- 7 Speed Up Video Apps That Google Definitely Don’t Want You to Know About
- Best Free AVI Editor You Should Know in 2020
- Best AVI Trimmer for Different Computer Systems and Methods
- Add Audio to Video Online: 6 Best Alternatives to Biteable
- Add Audio to Video Online: 3 Best Alternatives to Kapwing
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to add music to video
- How to Brighten a Video by Using Video Brightness Editor
- How to Change Video Format with High-Quality
- How to Change Video Resolution Easily on Different Platforms
- How to Make a Video File Smaller
- Teach You How to Crop Your Video Files Easily
- How to Edit MOV Video Files in Windows and Mac System
- 2 Different Ways to Teach You How to Edit MP4 Files
- How to Edit MPEG Files on Mac and Windows?
- How to Edit Your Video on Windows and Mac
- How to Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Fast Motion iOS APPs That Will Change the Way You Create Video
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers in 2020
- How to Rotate or Flip an MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Video Flipping Tutorial: How to Flip& Mirror& and Rotate a Video File
- Top 5 FLV Video Editor
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- How to Grow Youtube Channel Fast
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- How to Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- TOP 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Software
- The Ways about How to Speed up a Video on Android
- How to Speed up a Video on iMovie
- 7 Reasons Why It's Great to Know How to Speed up a Video on iPhone
- How to Downsize MOV(QuickTime) File Size
- How to Slow Down TikTok Video
- How to Make Video Louder
- Online MP4 Video Cutter-Super Easy to Crop MP4 File
- Top Video Editor Tools for MP4 Video File
- MPEG Video Trimmer -Fast MEPG Cut
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Tips on Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- How to Rotate MP4 Video File Extension
- How to Rotate a Video
- I Tried Slow Down Youtube Videos and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Slow Motion iOS Apps That will Change the Way You Create Video
- TOP 8 Software for Making Slow Motion Video
- I Tried Speed up My Youtube and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion Android Apps That are Proven To Make Your Videos Special
- The Science about Fast Motion
- Tik Tok is the Simplest Way to Make Slow Motion?
- Add Audio to Video Online: Top 5 Alternatives to Clideo
- MP4 Cutter: How to Trim an MP4 Video File?
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac and Windows
- Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter Review-You Need to Know
- Top Video Editing for Mac
- Best 25 Video Editing Software in 2020
- Top 15 Video Editing For Windows in 2020 – You Should Know
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- How to Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- Three Ways to Watermark Your Video on Mac
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor - Beginner Friendly
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing