How to Cut Music
Cut Music with Ease
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Sep 24,2020 11:02 am
If you’ve been spending hours trying to cut music without success, this article is tailor-made for you. The internet is undoubtedly in an abundant supply of song trimmer apps. However, landing an efficient music cutter app is no child’s play. That is why I have taken my time to comb through the web and bring you these seven secure MP3 splitter apps for Android and iOS.
Part 1. Most Recommended Music Cutter App for iPhone/Android/Desktops
Before we dive into the best Android and iOS apps, let us first discuss how to crop online using Online UniConverter (Originally Media.io). Unlike free mobile options, this website is available on any device that runs a web browser. It supports the splitting of audio formats like OGG, AAC, MP3, M4R, FLAC, and many others. You can even crop a YouTube video by merely pasting a URL link for the song. In addition to cutting music to size, it can also crossfade songs as well as convert the final output to another device-friendly format.
Online UniConverter – Best Music Cutter App
- Supports the cropping of all music formats like FLAC, AIFF, AAC, MP3, M4R, and others.
- An MP3 splitter that supports the cutting of YouTube videos and then converting to audio.
- Crop online by applying custom duration, crossfades, and converting to other audio formats.
- Edits all standard image/video formats by cropping, converting to GIF, compressing, etc.
- Available on all HTML5 web browsers like Chrome, Edge, Opera, and others.
- Professional 24/7 customer support.
Step-by-step process to crop music using Online UniConverter:
Step 1. Launch the music cutter
Visit Online UniConverter and then choose the Audio Cutter tool under the Online Tools tab to launch it.
Step 2. Add your music file
Next, drag and drop your song to the converter. You can also clip the add icon to import songs or paste a YouTube URL link.
Step 3. Customize your song
After importing music successfully, change the duration by moving the trim handles. You can also choose a target format on the Save To drop-down list as well as apply crossfade effects.
Step 4. Cut music
The final process is to hit the Cut.
Part 1. Best 5 Free Online Audio Croppers
Before we dive into discussing the best audio editing website, I want to show you some excellent alternatives to help you crop audio file online with lossless quality.
Part 2. 3 Best MP3 Splitter Apps for Android
Music Cutter is undoubtedly one of the most robust song cutters for Androids. It’s beautiful, efficient, and simple to use. With Music Cutter, you can effectively trim all your music, tones, alarm tones, and ringtones on your local drive. You can also record MP3 before cutting. And to make it even better, Music Cutter features an excellent MP3 player as well.
- List all ringtones, alarm tones, and songs on your phone
- Select songs randomly
- Listen to music before cutting
- Record MP3
- Multilanguage app
Music Cutter and Ringtone Maker is another top-of-the-line music trimmer for Androids. It’s lightweight and supports all standard audio formats like AAC, WAV, MP3, AMR, and others. Here, you can trim music from your local drive or live recording before saving it as your ringtone, notification, alarm tone, or music.
- Supports all standard audio formats
- Record music with high quality
- Features a scrollable waveform representation
- Manually set a ringtone duration
- Can rename an audio clip
Finally, Android users can call on this highly-rated music trimming app to cut MP3, AAC, M4R, AMR, and other audio types. It can clip music effectively by selecting the start and end locations and with waveform support. And on top of trimming audio, Music Editor is also an audio joiner.
- Supports all standard music formats
- Features a music converter
- Has an audio merger
- Well-organized music output
- Share music on email, Facebook, WhatsApp, and more
Part 3. 3 Best MP3 Cutters for iPhone
MP3 Cutter is the ultimate music trimming solution for any iPhone user. Here, you can crop MP3, AIFF, WAV, AMR, M4A, and other music formats with ease. You can also record live audios and then use this beautiful app to edit and cut the best parts. Just select music from your local drive and start making an alarm tone, ringtone, notification, or new music.
- Supports audio formats like AMR, M4A, MP3, etc.
- Import local and live recordings for trimming
- Trim music on the left, right, and middle parts
- Option to delete your created song
- Assign ringtones to specific contacts
GarageBand is undoubtedly a familiar name among most Mac users. Well, iPhone users can also enjoy manipulating their audio files with this excellent app. With it, you can create music like a pro DJ using touch gestures like guitar, keyboard, beat creator, and more. You can even introduce live loops and music remixes before recording your live performance. It just doesn’t get any better for iPhone users.
- Create custom music with keyboard, guitar, beats, etc.
- Download free music instruments
- Record music from third-party apps
- Trim music with precision
- Share music on YouTube, SoundCloud, Facebook, etc.
Music Maker Jam
Music Maker Jam is the ultimate beats and loops mixer app that is used by millions worldwide. It can create, mix, and even share your music in seconds. It comes with multiple tools for helping you to make exciting tracks. For example, you can record your own voice on top of songs to create something unique.
- Add your vocals to songs
- Record and share tracks easily
- 100+ loops library with 300+ mix packs
- Download genre samples like Hip Hop, RnB, House, etc.
- Lively music community with artists, producers, and more.
With these music maker apps, you can’t go wrong anywhere while making your custom ringtone. However, I find the Online UniConverter as the most convenient option because it’s simple to use, feature-rich, and runs on any device, including desktops. But again, there is no harm in installing these dedicated apps as well.
- Add Music
- How to Add Background Music to a Video
- How to Add Music to Facebook Post
- How to Add Music to Instagram Video
- How to Add Music to Snapchat
- How to Add Music to Tiktok Video
- How to Add Music to Video
- How to Add Music to Youtube Video
- How to Add Sound to a Video
- How to Add Spotify Music to Video
- The Apps for Adding Music to Video
- How to Put Music to Video on iMovie
- Top 6 Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- 8 Best Websites for You to Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android and iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Best Way to Trim MP3 File Precisely
- How Do I Combine Multiple Files into One File
- How to Crop Audio Online
- How Can I Cut and Join MP3 Songs Online
- How to Cut Music on Garageband
- How to Cut Music on iMovie
- How to Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- How Do I Edit an MP3 Audio File
- How to Change Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Cut Music
- How to Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- How do You Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- How to Trim WAV File
- How to Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- How to Trim Audio with Audacity
- How to Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- How to Trim an MP3 File Online
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Loop Video
- The Way to Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- How can I Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- How to Loop a Video for Instagram Online
- How to Loop Video in HTML
- How do I Loop a Video on an Android
- How to Loop a Video online no Watermark
- How do I Loop a Video on My Phone
- Best Way to Loop Video on TV
- How do I Loop a Video on Twitter
- How do I Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Easy Ways to Loop YouTube Videos
- 5 Best Video Merger App for Android
- Mute Video
- Mute Video Android: How to Remove Audio from Video on Android Phone
- How to Mute A Video in iMovie Mac
- How to Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- How to Mute A Video on iPhone Free
- Top 9 Ways to Mute Videos Online Easily
- How to Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Best Video Muter: How to Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Easy Steps to Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Top 3 Ways to Remove Audio from Video in Windows 10/8/7
- Top 10 Video Mute App: How to Remove Audio from Video in Mobile
- Video Editor
- The Best Video Editor: Filmora 9
- How to Restore VHS Tapes
- How to Trim an MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- How to Add Audio to Video Online
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Top Special Effects Software Available 2020 for Windows and Mac
- How to Put Filters to Your Video?
- How to Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- How to Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie Permanently-Free Simple
- How to Add Text to My Video for Free
- 2020 New Ways to Add Text to YouTube Video
- 7 Speed Up Video Apps That Google Definitely Don’t Want You to Know About
- Best Free AVI Editor You Should Know in 2020
- Best AVI Trimmer for Different Computer Systems and Methods
- Add Audio to Video Online: 6 Best Alternatives to Biteable
- Add Audio to Video Online: 3 Best Alternatives to Kapwing
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to add music to video
- How to Brighten a Video by Using Video Brightness Editor
- How to Change Video Format with High-Quality
- How to Change Video Resolution Easily on Different Platforms
- How to Make a Video File Smaller
- Teach You How to Crop Your Video Files Easily
- How to Edit MOV Video Files in Windows and Mac System
- 2 Different Ways to Teach You How to Edit MP4 Files
- How to Edit MPEG Files on Mac and Windows?
- How to Edit Your Video on Windows and Mac
- How to Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Fast Motion iOS APPs That Will Change the Way You Create Video
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers in 2020
- How to Rotate or Flip an MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Video Flipping Tutorial: How to Flip& Mirror& and Rotate a Video File
- Top 5 FLV Video Editor
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- How to Grow Youtube Channel Fast
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- How to Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- TOP 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Software
- The Ways about How to Speed up a Video on Android
- How to Speed up a Video on iMovie
- 7 Reasons Why It's Great to Know How to Speed up a Video on iPhone
- How to Downsize MOV(QuickTime) File Size
- How to Slow Down TikTok Video
- How to Make Video Louder
- Online MP4 Video Cutter-Super Easy to Crop MP4 File
- Top Video Editor Tools for MP4 Video File
- MPEG Video Trimmer -Fast MEPG Cut
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Tips on Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- How to Rotate MP4 Video File Extension
- How to Rotate a Video
- I Tried Slow Down Youtube Videos and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Slow Motion iOS Apps That will Change the Way You Create Video
- TOP 8 Software for Making Slow Motion Video
- I Tried Speed up My Youtube and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion Android Apps That are Proven To Make Your Videos Special
- The Science about Fast Motion
- Tik Tok is the Simplest Way to Make Slow Motion?
- Add Audio to Video Online: Top 5 Alternatives to Clideo
- MP4 Cutter: How to Trim an MP4 Video File?
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac and Windows
- Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter Review-You Need to Know
- Top Video Editing for Mac
- Best 25 Video Editing Software in 2020
- Top 15 Video Editing For Windows in 2020 – You Should Know
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- How to Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- Three Ways to Watermark Your Video on Mac
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor - Beginner Friendly
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing