How to Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on An
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Sep 14,2020 22:07 pm
According to the latest statistics, at least 84% of YouTube video clips contain some 10 seconds of music. In an ideal world, this should be enough for you to make your own custom ringtones. However, do you know how to make a YouTube song your ringtone on Android or iOS? If you don’t, fret not because this insightful guidepost will show you how to get free ringtones on Android without computer quickly.
Part 1. [Recommended] The Easiest Way on How to Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android or iPhone
Making a custom Android ringtone should be a cakewalk if you have a simple but effective app like Online UniConverter (Originally Media.io). With this beautiful site, all that you need is a YouTube song URL and a reliable internet connection to make a high-quality ringtone. You can also create Android ringtones from local formats like MP3, M4A, AAC, M4R, FLAC, AU, and many others. Plus, this app allows users to preset the all-important fade effects.
Online UniConverter – Best Android Ringtone Maker
- Create custom Android ringtone directly from YouTube URLs.
- Supports MP3, AIFF, AU, AAC, M4A, and other standard audio formats.
- Customize ringtones by cutting, converting, and applying fade effects.
- Edit standard video and image formats by converting, compressing, making GIFs, etc.
- Friendly 24/7 customer support.
- Available on Chrome, Edge, Safari, Firefox, Opera, and other HTML5 browsers.
Steps of how to make a YouTube song your ringtone on Android:
Step 1. Open the ringtone maker
Use your favorite browser to launch the Online UniConverter and then choose Audio Cutter under the Online Tools tab.
Step 2. Import your YouTube file
Next, open your YouTube video and copy the URL link. Now proceed to paste it on the search box with a YouTube icon in the Online Audio Cutter. Wait a while for the app to finish uploading your video.
Step 3. Customize ringtone
After uploading the YouTube video successfully, use the trim handles to preset a start and endpoint for the ringtone. You can also set the fade effects and then choose MP3 format for your target file under the Save To list.
Step 4. Make an Android ringtone
Lastly, hit the CUT button to start transcoding YouTube to Android ringtone with high-quality. You can now download the YouTube ringtone directly to your Android phone and set it as your ringtone. That’s about it!
Part 2. Other 6 Helpful Online Ringtone Makers for Android
In addition to the Online UniConverter, you can also create some entertaining Android ringtones using these online apps. Take note, however, that most of them don’t support the direct conversion of YouTube video to ringtone.
MP3food is a robust audio joiner and cutter that works perfectly on any web browser. It’s an advert-free app that’s easy to navigate and supports standard sound formats like AIFF, AU, MP3, M4A, and so on. Additionally, this free site is absolutely safe because all your created files and personal data are deleted automatically after creation. It’s a high score for this audio editing app.
Ringtonemaker, as the name suggests, is a ringtone-making site that’s beautifully designed and efficient. Here, you can upload any audio file like FLAC, MP4, M4A, M4R, and more. And after adding audio, you can manually drag the cutting handles to set the start and end time as well as adjust audio volume. On the flip side, Ringtonemaker supports only two target formats – M4R and MP3.
You can also make custom Android ringtones with Ringer. On this site, you simply need to upload any audio format and convert it to either M4R or MP3 format. But before that, Ringer presets the ringtone duration and volume. It also offers a preview feature, just to make sure that your Android ringtone is on point. However, supporting only two target formats is a serious drawback.
Next, you can make a ringtone with Melofania easily. On this ad-infested site, you can add MP3, M4A, M4R, or OGG audio files before cutting and converting to either MP3 or M4R. Also, users can make Android and iOS ringtones from YouTube videos easily. However, Melofania supports limited input and output formats. That aside, it’s a lovely YouTube to ringtone conversion website.
Last but not least, you can use the Ringtone Maker Wiz to cut MP3 and MP4 files in seconds. It’s an ad-free website that should give you minimal problems to navigate. After adding a file, you can simply drag the trim timeline to set your Android ringtone’s duration and then choose a target format. It can make ringtones in AAC, M4R, or MP3 format. Even better, this tool has a dedicated Android app on Google Play Store.
The final online option on this long list is Magicode. It is a quick and easy MP3 cutter that doesn’t feature any confusing steps. Just upload your MP3 and drag the start and end handles to set the duration. On a sad note, it’s a pretty basic tool because it supports only MP3 inputs. Also, the lack of additional ringtone-making features is a disadvantage.
In short, using Online UniConverter is the best method of making high-qiality ringtones from YouTube videos. Unlike the other alternatives, it supports a wide array of input/output formats (YouTube videos included) and offers a super-simple platform.
- Add Music
- How to Add Background Music to a Video
- How to Add Music to Facebook Post
- How to Add Music to Instagram Video
- How to Add Music to Snapchat
- How to Add Music to Tiktok Video
- How to Add Music to Video
- How to Add Music to Youtube Video
- How to Add Sound to a Video
- How to Add Spotify Music to Video
- The Apps for Adding Music to Video
- How to Put Music to Video on iMovie
- Top 6 Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- 8 Best Websites for You to Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android and iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Best Way to Trim MP3 File Precisely
- How Do I Combine Multiple Files into One File
- How to Crop Audio Online
- How Can I Cut and Join MP3 Songs Online
- How to Cut Music on Garageband
- How to Cut Music on iMovie
- How to Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- How Do I Edit an MP3 Audio File
- How to Change Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Cut Music
- How to Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- How do You Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- How to Trim WAV File
- How to Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- How to Trim Audio with Audacity
- How to Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- How to Trim an MP3 File Online
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Loop Video
- The Way to Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- How can I Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- How to Loop a Video for Instagram Online
- How to Loop Video in HTML
- How do I Loop a Video on an Android
- How to Loop a Video online no Watermark
- How do I Loop a Video on My Phone
- Best Way to Loop Video on TV
- How do I Loop a Video on Twitter
- How do I Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Easy Ways to Loop YouTube Videos
- 5 Best Video Merger App for Android
- Mute Video
- Mute Video Android: How to Remove Audio from Video on Android Phone
- How to Mute A Video in iMovie Mac
- How to Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- How to Mute A Video on iPhone Free
- Top 9 Ways to Mute Videos Online Easily
- How to Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Best Video Muter: How to Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Easy Steps to Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Top 3 Ways to Remove Audio from Video in Windows 10/8/7
- Top 10 Video Mute App: How to Remove Audio from Video in Mobile
- Video Editor
- The Best Video Editor: Filmora 9
- How to Restore VHS Tapes
- How to Trim an MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- How to Add Audio to Video Online
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Top Special Effects Software Available 2020 for Windows and Mac
- How to Put Filters to Your Video?
- How to Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- How to Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie Permanently-Free Simple
- How to Add Text to My Video for Free
- 2020 New Ways to Add Text to YouTube Video
- 7 Speed Up Video Apps That Google Definitely Don’t Want You to Know About
- Best Free AVI Editor You Should Know in 2020
- Best AVI Trimmer for Different Computer Systems and Methods
- Add Audio to Video Online: 6 Best Alternatives to Biteable
- Add Audio to Video Online: 3 Best Alternatives to Kapwing
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to add music to video
- How to Brighten a Video by Using Video Brightness Editor
- How to Change Video Format with High-Quality
- How to Change Video Resolution Easily on Different Platforms
- How to Make a Video File Smaller
- Teach You How to Crop Your Video Files Easily
- How to Edit MOV Video Files in Windows and Mac System
- 2 Different Ways to Teach You How to Edit MP4 Files
- How to Edit MPEG Files on Mac and Windows?
- How to Edit Your Video on Windows and Mac
- How to Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Fast Motion iOS APPs That Will Change the Way You Create Video
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers in 2020
- How to Rotate or Flip an MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Video Flipping Tutorial: How to Flip& Mirror& and Rotate a Video File
- Top 5 FLV Video Editor
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- How to Grow Youtube Channel Fast
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- How to Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- TOP 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Software
- The Ways about How to Speed up a Video on Android
- How to Speed up a Video on iMovie
- 7 Reasons Why It's Great to Know How to Speed up a Video on iPhone
- How to Downsize MOV(QuickTime) File Size
- How to Slow Down TikTok Video
- How to Make Video Louder
- Online MP4 Video Cutter-Super Easy to Crop MP4 File
- Top Video Editor Tools for MP4 Video File
- MPEG Video Trimmer -Fast MEPG Cut
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Tips on Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- How to Rotate MP4 Video File Extension
- How to Rotate a Video
- I Tried Slow Down Youtube Videos and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Slow Motion iOS Apps That will Change the Way You Create Video
- TOP 8 Software for Making Slow Motion Video
- I Tried Speed up My Youtube and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion Android Apps That are Proven To Make Your Videos Special
- The Science about Fast Motion
- Tik Tok is the Simplest Way to Make Slow Motion?
- Add Audio to Video Online: Top 5 Alternatives to Clideo
- MP4 Cutter: How to Trim an MP4 Video File?
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac and Windows
- Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter Review-You Need to Know
- Top Video Editing for Mac
- Best 25 Video Editing Software in 2020
- Top 15 Video Editing For Windows in 2020 – You Should Know
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- How to Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- Three Ways to Watermark Your Video on Mac
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor - Beginner Friendly
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing