How to Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Sep 24,2020 11:05 am
iTunes is undeniably one of the most popular apps among Apple device users. Apart from helping you to download and arrange song playlists, iTunes is also a free ringtone maker. However, making ringtones on iTunes is a special reserve for desktop users only. Even worse, using this app is not as easy as it sounds. Luckily, there are many online ringtone maker for any device. So, read on to know your options.
Part 1. Best Online Ringtone Maker for iPhone [Recommended]
If you’re looking for the easiest method to add ringtones to iPhone without iTunes, use Online UniConverter (Originally Media.io). It is a beautifully arranged app that is simple to use. With it, users can make ringtones on iPhone with only a browser and internet connection. It supports audio formats like MP3, M4A, M4R, AAC, OGG, and many others. You can also customize your iPhone ringtones by presetting the duration, converting, and applying crossfade effects.
Online UniConverter – Best Free Ringtone Maker
- And online ringtone maker that supports audio formats like AAC, AU, M4A, M4R, and others.
- Personalize iPhone ringtones by applying fade effects, custom duration, and converting to M4R for iPhone.
- Supports the editing of video/image formats such as VOB, MP4, MOV, JPEG, TIFF, and others.
- Make ringtones on iPhone using Opera, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, and others.
- Professional 24/7 customer support.
Simple Steps to add ringtone to iPhone without iTunes:
Step 1. Run the Audio Cutter
Run the Online UniConverter on your iPhone browser, and then choose the Audio Cutter under the Online Tools tab.
Step 2. Add your file
Next, drop your audio clip on the Online Audio Cutter. Alternatively, tap the add icon to import a local audio file. You can also upload a YouTube URL link if you like.
Step 3. Customize your audio
After adding an audio clip successfully, you can start trimming it by dragging the trim handles to set your new audio duration. You can also crossfade tracks and select a target format. For an iPhone ringtone, choose M4R format.
Step 4. Make your iPhone ringtone
Finally, click the CUT button to start making your iPhone ringtone. After the conversion process, you can download the M4R file and add ringtone to iPhone without iTunes.
Part 2. How to Make Free Ringtones on iPhone with Apps
Sometimes, you just need to tap an app on your iPhone to make free ringtones. With that in mind, I’ve prepared a list of the best five apps to help you build custom ringtones on the iPhone quickly.
Ringtone Designer Pro 2.0
Ringtone Designer Pro 2.0 allows you to make custom iPhone ringtones easily and quickly. It can make message tones, ringtones, and alert tones with just a few steps. Also, Ringtone Designer 2.0 allows users to create unlimited ringtones from local audio files. However, users must sync audio first on iTunes to download ringtone locally. But if you’re new to this, don’t worry because this app comes with a complete video tutorial to help you out.
Ringtones for iPhone
Ringtones for iPhone boasts of over 20 million happy users, which is no mean feat. That aside, this simple app works flawlessly on any iPhone, iPad, or iPod version and can create ringtones, as well as convert and record tones. When making ringtones, you can trim and cut, adjust fade options, change volume and pitch, and of course, set a custom duration. You’ll also see a real waveform for every sound to help you to cut ringtones precisely.
You certainly don’t want to miss a piece of this app, do you? Well, GarageBand is one of the most famous names in the file editing space. On top of making ringtones seamlessly, GarageBand also allows you to become a pro DJ right at the comfort of your iPhone. It offers custom live loops with excellent templates to help you create grids from scratch. You can even record your performance and enjoy it later. Even juicier, Garageband allows you to share your content on iCloud with other iDevices.
Ringtone Maker is another top-class Android app for creating custom iPhone ringtones anywhere, anytime. Just select your favorite song and then swipe the audio timelines to make the perfect audio clip for your tone. But like the Ringtone Designer Pro 2.0, you, first of all, need to sync your audio on iTunes to use it. Luckily, it features a straightforward video tutorial and graphics to allow you to do that easily.
Auxy is a refreshingly simple app to get your free ringtones sent to iPhone easily. The app is straightforward to learn and with compelling audio-making tools. Firstly, Auxy can create and mix loops, helping to generate mix tracks for your later use quickly. In addition to that, it offers a massive audio library with thousands of songs for you to download and make your custom ringtones. Plus, Auxy allows you to share your jams with friends on social media channels and email directly.
Part 3. Brief Comparison Between the iPhone Free Ringtone Maker Apps
|Features/Specifications||Online UniConverter||iPhone Ringtone Maker Apps|
|Supported Audio Formats||Supported Audio Formats AIFF, MP3, M4A, M4R, WAV, AU, AAC, and others||Mainly MP3, M4A, and M4R|
|Supported Video Formats||MP4, MOV, AVI, FLV, MPEG, 3GP, and others||N/A|
|Export Channels||Directly download ringtones to iPhone or Dropbox||Local drive.|
|Customer Support||24/7 customer support||N/A|
So, which one do you prefer? The online option or dedicated apps? Although both methods guarantee high-quality results, I find Online UniConverter to be more flexible. It’s simple, supports lots of audio formats, and offers extensive file editing options. So overall, it’s the best free ringtone maker you can find.
- Add Music
- How to Add Background Music to a Video
- How to Add Music to Facebook Post
- How to Add Music to Instagram Video
- How to Add Music to Snapchat
- How to Add Music to Tiktok Video
- How to Add Music to Video
- How to Add Music to Youtube Video
- How to Add Sound to a Video
- How to Add Spotify Music to Video
- The Apps for Adding Music to Video
- How to Put Music to Video on iMovie
- Top 6 Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- 8 Best Websites for You to Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android and iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Best Way to Trim MP3 File Precisely
- How Do I Combine Multiple Files into One File
- How to Crop Audio Online
- How Can I Cut and Join MP3 Songs Online
- How to Cut Music on Garageband
- How to Cut Music on iMovie
- How to Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- How Do I Edit an MP3 Audio File
- How to Change Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Cut Music
- How to Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- How do You Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- How to Trim WAV File
- How to Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- How to Trim Audio with Audacity
- How to Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- How to Trim an MP3 File Online
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Loop Video
- The Way to Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- How can I Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- How to Loop a Video for Instagram Online
- How to Loop Video in HTML
- How do I Loop a Video on an Android
- How to Loop a Video online no Watermark
- How do I Loop a Video on My Phone
- Best Way to Loop Video on TV
- How do I Loop a Video on Twitter
- How do I Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Easy Ways to Loop YouTube Videos
- 5 Best Video Merger App for Android
- Mute Video
- Mute Video Android: How to Remove Audio from Video on Android Phone
- How to Mute A Video in iMovie Mac
- How to Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- How to Mute A Video on iPhone Free
- Top 9 Ways to Mute Videos Online Easily
- How to Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Best Video Muter: How to Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Easy Steps to Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Top 3 Ways to Remove Audio from Video in Windows 10/8/7
- Top 10 Video Mute App: How to Remove Audio from Video in Mobile
- Video Editor
- The Best Video Editor: Filmora 9
- How to Restore VHS Tapes
- How to Trim an MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- How to Add Audio to Video Online
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Top Special Effects Software Available 2020 for Windows and Mac
- How to Put Filters to Your Video?
- How to Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- How to Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie Permanently-Free Simple
- How to Add Text to My Video for Free
- 2020 New Ways to Add Text to YouTube Video
- 7 Speed Up Video Apps That Google Definitely Don’t Want You to Know About
- Best Free AVI Editor You Should Know in 2020
- Best AVI Trimmer for Different Computer Systems and Methods
- Add Audio to Video Online: 6 Best Alternatives to Biteable
- Add Audio to Video Online: 3 Best Alternatives to Kapwing
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to add music to video
- How to Brighten a Video by Using Video Brightness Editor
- How to Change Video Format with High-Quality
- How to Change Video Resolution Easily on Different Platforms
- How to Make a Video File Smaller
- Teach You How to Crop Your Video Files Easily
- How to Edit MOV Video Files in Windows and Mac System
- 2 Different Ways to Teach You How to Edit MP4 Files
- How to Edit MPEG Files on Mac and Windows?
- How to Edit Your Video on Windows and Mac
- How to Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Fast Motion iOS APPs That Will Change the Way You Create Video
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers in 2020
- How to Rotate or Flip an MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Video Flipping Tutorial: How to Flip& Mirror& and Rotate a Video File
- Top 5 FLV Video Editor
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- How to Grow Youtube Channel Fast
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- How to Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- TOP 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Software
- The Ways about How to Speed up a Video on Android
- How to Speed up a Video on iMovie
- 7 Reasons Why It's Great to Know How to Speed up a Video on iPhone
- How to Downsize MOV(QuickTime) File Size
- How to Slow Down TikTok Video
- How to Make Video Louder
- Online MP4 Video Cutter-Super Easy to Crop MP4 File
- Top Video Editor Tools for MP4 Video File
- MPEG Video Trimmer -Fast MEPG Cut
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Tips on Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- How to Rotate MP4 Video File Extension
- How to Rotate a Video
- I Tried Slow Down Youtube Videos and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Slow Motion iOS Apps That will Change the Way You Create Video
- TOP 8 Software for Making Slow Motion Video
- I Tried Speed up My Youtube and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion Android Apps That are Proven To Make Your Videos Special
- The Science about Fast Motion
- Tik Tok is the Simplest Way to Make Slow Motion?
- Add Audio to Video Online: Top 5 Alternatives to Clideo
- MP4 Cutter: How to Trim an MP4 Video File?
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac and Windows
- Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter Review-You Need to Know
- Top Video Editing for Mac
- Best 25 Video Editing Software in 2020
- Top 15 Video Editing For Windows in 2020 – You Should Know
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- How to Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- Three Ways to Watermark Your Video on Mac
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor - Beginner Friendly
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing