5 Best Face GIF Maker Apps in 2020 – Add Face to GIF
Top 5 Add Face to GIF Apps
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Sep 24,2020 11:59 am
When you add a face to GIF, the entire animation looks funnier, and in some cases, more realistic. However, creating a face GIF could be tricky sometime, especially when you are unaware of the tools that can help you get the task done.
To make things easy for you, listed below are some of the top face GIF maker apps that you can download and use to create your own GIFs with your face to make your conversation with your known ones more entertaining and engaging:
Part 1. Top 5 Face GIF Apps for iPhone and Android
Following are the top 5 apps that let you add the face to GIF and share the modified file with your family, friends, and colleagues while conversing with them on any of your favorite social networking platforms:
Star Ratings and Reviews: 4.9 Star from 8.7K reviews
- It has more than 5000 GIFs to work on, and the database is updated on an almost daily basis to improve your face GIF creation experience regularly.
- At the time of this writing, GifJif is a paid program
Faces – video, gif for texting
Platform(s): iOS, Android
Star Ratings and Reviews: 4.3 Star from 3.2K reviews on Apple Store and 2.5 Star from 796 reviews on Google Play Store
- Lets you take selfies and create videos out of them or add face to GIF.
- Allows lip-syncing with the lyrics of your favorite music tracks.
- There is no X button to click when it reminds you could pay for it.
Morphin – CGI GIF Studio
Platform(s): iOS, Android
Star Ratings and Reviews: 4.1 Star from 120 reviews on Apple Store, and 4.1 Star from 2890 reviews on Google Play Store
- Lets you capture a selfie-and replace the person’s face GIF file has with yours.
- Lets you share your creations directly on Instagram and Snapchat.
- The selection of GIFs is minimal, and it keeps giving me "network error."
Funny Face GIF Maker – Add Face To GIF
Star Ratings and Reviews: No Reviews Yet (At the time of this writing)
- Lets you add face to GIF and create your custom emoticons
- Although the app is for Android smartphones, it isn’t available on the Google Play Store and must be downloaded from the link given above. To install, you may need to configure your Android device to allow the installation of the apps that you obtained from an unknown/untrusted source.
Platform(s): iOS, Android
Star Ratings and Reviews: 4.7 Star from 2K reviews on Apple Store, and 4.2 Star from 60K+ reviews on Google Play Store
- Lets you add your face to the available animated GIFs or Ecards
- Allows you to share your face GIF to social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Sometimes the links of videos and gifs don't work, so it's impossible to share your creations.
Part 2. Is It Possible to Add Face to GIF Online?
At the time of this writing, no tool can add a face to GIF online, and you are forced to rely on the apps available for iOS, Android, or both to get the job done.
However, if you need a custom GIF that has your own face in it, but you don’t want to remain stuck with the limitations and restrictions of the mobile devices, you can always use a robust photo editing program, preferably Adobe Photoshop, that not only gives you full control over the GIF files that you create, it also has various advanced tools to make the face GIF creation process extremely easy for you.
Adding your face to GIF is a unique way to brag about your creativity while keeping your family, friends, and colleagues entertained at the same time. Thankfully there are some efficient iOS and Android apps that help you in this. That said, the top 5 face GIF apps listed above enable you to add the face to GIF, and many of them even let you share the GIFs that you create on your favorite social networking website.
If you want to create a funny GIF using video or images, Wondershare UniConverter has this feature. It could make a GIF without any difficulty.
- Convert To GIF
- How to Convert AVI to GIF on Different Devices
- 7 Best Way to Convert Facebook Video to GIF
- 5 Best Ways to Convert Instagram Video to GIF Image
- How to Convert JPEG to GIF in 7 Ways
- 8 Methods to Convert MOV to GIF in Win & Mac
- MP4 to GIF: Convert MP4 to GIF Easily in Different Devices
- 7 Best Methods to Convert PDF to GIF
- Top 5 Animated SVG to GIF Converter You Should Know
- Top 10 SWF to GIF Converter Free Download
- Top 6 Twitter Video Converters---Twitter Video to GIF
- 15 Best GIF Maker from Video: Change Video to GIF
- Top 8 WebM to GIF Converters in 2020
- How to Convert WMV to GIF Effectively
- How to Make a GIF from a YouTube Video Effortlessly
- Convert GIF To
- 8 Ways to Convert GIF to Instagram Video
- 10 Best GIF to MOV Converter Tools in 2020
- How to Convert GIF to MP3 Audio Format
- How to Convert GIF to MP4 in 15 Ways
- How to Convert GIF to PDF Easily?
- Convert GIF to SWF in 6 Different Ways
- Top 10 Tools for Convert GIF to Video & Movie
- Best GIF to WebM Converter in 2020
- Best GIF to Word Document Converter in 2020
- How to Play GIF in PowerPoint
- How to Post a GIF on Facebook in 4 Ways
- How to Post a GIF on Instagram in Different Ways
- How to Put a GIF in Outlook and Gmail Email
- How to Put GIFs on Snapchat in 2 Ways
- 10 Best Reverse GIF Tools – Reverse Animated GIF Easily
- Rotate GIF – How to Mirror a GIF?
- How to Delete and Save GIF on Facebook
- How to Save GIFs from Twitter to Your Computer or Phone
- How to Save & Download GIFs on iPhone and Android
- How to Save or Download GIFs On PC and Mac
- How to Send a GIF in Text
- How to Set a GIF as Wallpaper on Your iPhone and Android
- How to Slow Down or Speed Up a GIF
- GIF Tips
- 5 Best Face GIF Maker Apps in 2020 – Add Face to GIF
- Add Filters to GIF in 3 Ways【Tutorial】
- How to Create and Send a GIF on WhatsApp---Free GIF for Whatsapp
- Add Image to GIF with Simple Steps
- Best 5 GIF Sites and GIF Meaning
- How to Insert GIF in PowerPoint
- Top 20 Animated GIF Maker and Editor in 2021
- How to Upload and Save GIFs on Tumblr
- How to Make GIFs from Video/Images and Upload to Tumblr Easily
- How to Create GIF in Photoshop
- How to Make a GIF on iPhone and Android
- How to Make GIF Background Transparent and Change Color
- How to Make a GIF and Post on Twitter