5 Best Free Face GIF Maker Apps in 2021 – Add Face to GIF
Top 5 Add Face to GIF Apps
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Sep 06,2021 21:12 pm
When you add face to GIF, the entire animation looks funnier, and in some cases, more realistic. However, creating a face GIF could be tricky sometimes, especially when you are unaware of some available tools that can help you get the task done.
To make things easy for you, listed below are the top 5 face GIF maker apps that you can download and use to create your own GIFs with your face to make your conversation with your known ones more entertaining and engaging:
Part 1. Top 5 Face GIF Apps for iPhone and Android
Following are the top 5 apps that let you put faces to GIFs and share the modified file with your family, friends, and colleagues while conversing with them on any of your favorite social networking platforms:
GifJif is one of the top GIF apps you can find online as it lets you easily customize your GIF. This implies that with GifJif, you can add your face to a GIF or add any other face to GIF, depending on your preference. So, if you are looking to add face to GIF online, GifJif is the app for you today.
The tool allows you to access up to 15,000 GIFs from the world over. After selecting the GIFs, you can cut and add your face to the GIF, thereby creating your own viral creative content. Interestingly enough, you can directly share the GIF you customize to any social media of your choice ranging from Instagram to Facebook, or simply share it as text to your loved ones.
Star Ratings and Reviews: 4.9 Star from 8.7K reviews
- It has more than 5000 GIFs to work on, and the database is updated on an almost daily basis to improve your face GIF creation experience regularly.
- At the time of this writing, GifJif is a paid program
Faces – video, gif for texting
When you think about a fun way to turn your face into a GIF or to add your face to a GIF, the Faces – video, gif for texting is the tool for you. This face GIF maker comes with fun packages that let you take photos or video selfies with friends and family or whoever, then create fun GIFs with these faces. You can lip-sync your favorite songs or sounds, add funny facial expressions to GIFs, text with funny GIFs, etc, with the Faces app.
This free face GIF maker is ideal for adding faces to GIFs that can either be directly shared on social media or saved for later use during texting or video chats.
Platform(s): iOS, Android
Star Ratings and Reviews: 4.3 Star from 3.2K reviews on Apple Store and 2.5 Star from 796 reviews on Google Play Store
- Lets you take selfies and create videos out of them or add face to GIF.
- Allows lip-syncing with the lyrics of your favorite music tracks.
- There is no X button to click when it reminds you could pay for it.
Morphin – CGI GIF Studio
The Morphin face GIF maker is a free tool that was recently upgraded in 2020 so you know it has all the features befitting a new generation app. With Morphin CGI GIF Studio, you can enjoy the benefit of creating your own version of popular GIFs by adding your face to the GIFs. Put the spotlight on you by replacing the initial face of a GIF with yours or anyone else's that you choose. Hey, guess what? You can even change the outfits on the GIF and not just your face. It is easily achievable with this highly recommended tool.
You can also add fun captions after adding your face to the GIF, then share it on Whatsapp, Messenger, Instagram, Snapchat, or any other social media platforms you wish.
Platform(s): iOS, Android
Star Ratings and Reviews: 4.1 Star from 120 reviews on Apple Store, and 4.1 Star from 2890 reviews on Google Play Store
- Lets you capture a selfie-and replace the person's face GIF file has with yours.
- Lets you share your creations directly on Instagram and Snapchat.
- The selection of GIFs is minimal, and it keeps giving me "network error."
Funny Face GIF Maker – Add Face To GIF
Are you an Android device user looking for the best face GIF app? Then, Funny Face GIF Maker is the recommended tool for you. A free face GIF app that is specially designed for making GIFs on Android, Funny Face GIF Maker lets you enjoy the experience of customizing GIFs as your own.
Create high-quality GIFs that you can customize with the many available special effect options provided by the app. You can easily and quickly add your face, text, and stickers to get the final result you want. Indeed, it is fun to use and you won’t regret trying it.
Star Ratings and Reviews: No Reviews Yet (At the time of this writing)
- Lets you add face to GIF and create your custom emoticons
- Although the app is for Android smartphones, it isn't available on the Google Play Store and must be downloaded from the link given above. To install, you may need to configure your Android device to allow the installation of the apps that you obtained from an unknown/untrusted source.
JibJab is yet another face GIF app that helps you create the best GIFs for fun. With the option to add your face to GIFs such as funny videos, Ecards, popular holiday-themed memes, you can make special occasions more special for yourself and your loved ones. These occasions include Christmas, Mother’s Day, New Year’s, Birthdays, Anniversaries, Weddings, and so on.
There are numerous GIFs and videos to choose from; these are updated on a regular basis to keep up with the trends. Hence, using JibJab can never be boring as you explore and add your face on GIFs that catch your eye.
Platform(s): iOS, Android
Star Ratings and Reviews: 4.7 Star from 2K reviews on Apple Store, and 4.2 Star from 60K+ reviews on Google Play Store
- Lets you add your face to the available animated GIFs or Ecards
- Allows you to share your face GIF to social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Sometimes the links of videos and gifs don't work, so it's impossible to share your creations.
Part 2. Is it possible to add face to GIF online?
Yes! It is achieveable. With a right online tool, you can easily add a face to GIF. Wondershare Online UniConverter is one of the smartest choices for you. You can rely it, available for iOS, Android, or both to get the job done. It not only gives you full control over the GIF files that you create, but also has more customizable editing tools to make the face GIF creation process satisfying for you.
Adding your face to GIF is a unique way to brag about your creativity while keeping your family, friends, and colleagues entertained at the same time. Thankfully there are some efficient iOS and Android apps that help you in this. That said, the 5 proven face GIF maker apps listed above enable you to insert your face into GIF, and many of them even let you share the GIFs that you create on your favorite social networking website.
If you want to create a funny GIF using video or images with more bonus editing functions, the desktop version of Wondershare GIF Maker has this feature. Might as well take it a try.
- Convert To GIF
- How to Convert AVI to GIF on Different Devices
- 7 Best Way to Convert Facebook Video to GIF
- 5 Best Ways to Convert Instagram Video to GIF Image
- How to Convert JPEG to GIF in 7 Ways
- 8 Methods to Convert MOV to GIF in Win & Mac
- MP4 to GIF: Convert MP4 to GIF Easily in Different Devices
- 7 Best Methods to Convert PDF to GIF
- Top 5 Animated SVG to GIF Converter You Should Know
- Top 10 SWF to GIF Converter Free Download
- Top 6 Twitter Video Converters--Twitter Video to GIF
- 15 Best GIF Maker from Video: Change Video to GIF
- Top 8 WebM to GIF Converters in 2021
- How to Convert WMV to GIF Effectively
- How to Make a GIF from a YouTube Video Effortlessly
- Convert GIF To
- 8 Ways to Convert GIF to Instagram Video
- 10 Best GIF to MOV Converter Tools in 2021
- How to Convert GIF to MP3 Audio Format
- How to Convert GIF to MP4 in 15 Ways
- How to Convert GIF to PDF Easily?
- Convert GIF to SWF in 6 Different Ways
- Top 10 Tools for Convert GIF to Video & Movie
- Best GIF to WebM Converter in 2021
- Best GIF to Word Document Converter in 2020
- How to Play GIF in PowerPoint
- How to Post a GIF on Facebook in 4 Ways
- How to Post a GIF on Instagram in Different Ways
- How to Put a GIF in Outlook and Gmail Email
- How to Put GIFs on Snapchat in 2 Ways
- 10 Best Reverse GIF Tools – Reverse Animated GIF Easily
- Rotate GIF – How to Mirror a GIF?
- How to Delete and Save GIF on Facebook
- How to Save GIFs from Twitter to Your Computer or Phone
- How to Save & Download GIFs on iPhone and Android
- How to Save or Download GIFs On PC and Mac
- How to Send a GIF in Text
- How to Set a GIF as Wallpaper on Your iPhone and Android
- How to Slow Down or Speed Up a GIF
- GIF Tips
- 5 Best Face GIF Maker Apps in 2021 – Add Face to GIF
- Add Filters to GIF in 3 Ways【Tutorial】
- How to Create and Send a GIF on WhatsApp---Free GIF for Whatsapp
- Add Image to GIF with Simple Steps
- Best 5 GIF Sites and GIF Meaning
- How to Insert GIF in PowerPoint
- Top 20 Animated GIF Maker and Editor in 2021
- How to Upload and Save GIFs on Tumblr
- How to Make GIFs from Video/Images and Upload to Tumblr Easily
- How to Create GIF in Photoshop
- How to Make a GIF on iPhone and Android
- How to Make GIF Background Transparent and Change Color
- How to Make a GIF and Post on Twitter