How to Convert GIF to MP3 Audio Format
Convert GIF to MP3 Using Online Tools
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Sep 16,2020 21:21 pm
Is it possible to convert GIF to MP3?
If you are looking for the options on converting GIF to MP3 format, you will be disappointed to know that there are no workable solutions available. Tools are claiming to support the conversion, but in actual, when you try to convert the files, they fail. In case if anyone the tools allow saving GIF file to MP3 format, you will get an error if you try to open the MP3 audio file.
So if you want to convert your GIF animation file to MP3, go through Part 1 of this article to know the solution that will work.
Part 1. Solution for GIF to MP3 Conversion
Direct conversion from GIF to MP3 is not possible even if any tool or programs claim to do it. The only way to get it done is by first converting the GIF file to a video format, add an audio file to it, and then turn the video file to MP3 format. Good conversion software can help you convert your GIF to a video file and then the video file to MP3 format.
Part 2. Top 3 Video File to MP3
Below listed are the top tools that help to convert video files in an array of formats to MP3 files.
Online Video Converter
Using this online tool, videos in popular formats like MPV, MP4, WebM, M4V, and others can be converted to MP3 and other files. The files can be easily added from the local system, and options for file editing are available with functions like trimming, setting file parameters, and others. The simple interface makes the program apt for all types of users.
- Supports an array of input and output formats without any restriction.
- QR code for the converted file available for downloading it on Smartphone or tablet.
- Internet dependency.
- The processed file needs to be downloaded from the interface.
Online Audio Converter
Video files on your system, URL, Google Drive, and Dropbox can be added to the program interface to be converted to MP2, WAV, M4A, FLAC, and a host of other audio formats. The advanced settings option of the tool allows changing the file bit rate, sample rate, and channels. Reverse, fade-in, and fade-out options are also available. The tool also allows changing the tags of the audio file like name, artist, album, year, and others. The program also supports batch conversion, and the converted files can be saved as a zip file locally or can also be saved to the cloud storage.
- Supports changing the audio file parameters like bit rate, sample rate, and the number of channels.
- Batch file conversion supported.
- Only supports audio files as output formats.
- A lot of ads on the site.
This is a popular online tool that supports conversion between several types, including video to MP3. Local, online, and cloud storage files can be imported to the interface for the process. You can choose the desired bit rate, channels, and sampling rate of the audio file. The file trimming option is also supported. The tool also allows you to save the conversion settings for future processes. The converted file can be saved locally or to the Google Drive or Dropbox account.
- Files to be converted can be added from multiple sources and the converted file is automatically saved to your local system.
- Option to save the conversion settings for future files.
- To use the settings saving option, you need to login with the program.
- Dependency on the internet connection.
Convert your GIF files to a video format and then using any one of the above tools, extract MP3 from it. In addition to the above listed, several other online and desktop tools to convert video to MP3 are available.
Wondershare UniConverter is supporting video, audio, and image conversion. Upload your batch files and convert them with simple steps.
- 5 Best Face GIF Maker Apps in 2020 – Add Face to GIF
- How to Set a GIF as Wallpaper on Your iPhone and Android
- 10 Best Reverse GIF Tools – Reverse Animated GIF Easily
- How to Make GIF Background Transparent and Change Color
- How to Slow Down or Speed Up a GIF
- How to Delete and Save GIF on Facebook
- 7 Best Methods to Convert PDF to GIF
- Best 5 GIF Sites and GIF Meaning
- How to Create and Send a GIF on WhatsApp---Free GIF for Whatsapp
- How to Upload and Save GIFs on Tumblr
- How to Put a GIF in Outlook and Gmail Email
- Add Filters to GIF in 3 Ways【Tutorial】
- How to Put GIFs on Snapchat in 2 Ways
- How to Create GIF in Photoshop
- Add Image to GIF with Simple Steps
- How to Save & Download GIFs on iPhone and Android
- 7 Best Way to Convert Facebook Video to GIF
- Top 20 Animated GIF Maker and Editor in 2020
- 15 Best GIF Maker from Video: Change Video to GIF
- Best GIF to WebM Converter in 2020
- Top 5 Animated SVG to GIF Converter You Should Know
- How to Make a GIF and Post on Twitter
- Top 6 Twitter Video Converters---Twitter Video to GIF
- How to Save GIFs from Twitter to Your Computer or Phone
- How to Post a GIF on Instagram in Different Ways
- How to Post a GIF on Facebook in 4 Ways
- How to Convert AVI to GIF on Different Devices
- How to Convert JPEG to GIF in 7 Ways
- How to Make GIFs from Video/Images and Upload to Tumblr Easily
- Rotate GIF – How to Mirror a GIF?
- How to Send a GIF in Text
- How to Insert GIF in PowerPoint
- How to Convert GIF to MP3 Audio Format
- How to Convert WMV to GIF Effectively
- How to Convert GIF to MP4 in 15 Ways
- Top 10 Tools for Convert GIF to Video & Movie
- Best GIF to Word Document Converter in 2020
- How to Play GIF in PowerPoint
- 10 Best GIF to MOV Converter Tools in 2020
- 8 Methods to Convert MOV to GIF in Win & Mac
- Top 10 SWF to GIF Converter Free Download
- Convert GIF to SWF in 6 Different Ways
- How to Convert GIF to PDF Easily?
- How to Save or Download GIFs On PC and Mac
- 5 Best Ways to Convert Instagram Video to GIF Image
- 8 Ways to Convert GIF to Instagram Video
- How to Make a GIF on iPhone and Android
- How to Make a GIF from a YouTube Video Effortlessly
- MP4 to GIF: Convert MP4 to GIF Easily in Different Devices
- Top 8 WebM to GIF Converters in 2020