How to Convert GIF to MP4 in 15 Ways
Top 15 Converters for GIF to MP4
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Sep 25,2020 17:59 pm
To make your GIF files play on an array of devices and media players, converting it is a more compatible format like MP4 is required. There are several online, desktop, and other GIFs to MP4 converting tools are available. Depending on the files you have and the conversion features needed, you can choose among these programs. For your quick reference, listed below are top tools to convert GIF to MP4.
Part 1. Top 2 GIF to MP4 Converters Free Download
To create GIF from MP4 in a hassle-free manner numerous software are available that can be downloaded for free on your systems. The round-up of popular tools is given below.
- Allows making GIFs from MP4 in a quick, straightforward manner.
- Works as a complete video editing tool with support to a wide range of functions.
- Facilitates sharing created files over different social media and other platforms.
- Software is available for Windows and Mac systems.
- Supports file conversion in an array of formats.
Steps to Turn GIF into MP4 using Wondershare Filmora
Step 1. Run Wondershare Filmora and Add GIF File
Download, install and launch the Filmora program on your system. Click on the Import icon to browse and add the GIF files to be converted. Drag and drop also function here.
Step 2. Select MP4 Video Format as Output
Choose MP4 as the desired file from the supported Formats list.
Step 3. GIF to MP4 Conversion Completed
Click on the Export icon that will start converting the added GIF to MP4 format.
Any Video Converter
- Freeware software with support to more than 100 input formats and 160 output formats.
- Allows converting GIF files to MP4 in lossless quality.
- Allows video and music downloads from YouTube and 100+ other sites.
- Video editing features like trim, crop, cut, rotate, and others supported.
- Allows burning video to DVD.
Steps on How to Convert GIF to MP4 using Any Video Converter
Step 1. Import GIF File to Any Video Converter
Launch the Any Video Converter on your system. Click on the Add Video(s) button to browse and import the GIF files.
Step 2. Select MP4 as Desired Format
Expand the Output Profile drop-down menu and choose MP4 as the desired format.
Step 3. Turn GIF to MP4 Video
Click on the Convert Now button to start with the file conversion process. After the process clicking on the Output Folder will take you to the location where the converted file is saved.
Part 2. Create GIF from MP4 Using Online Free Tools
To convert your GIF animations to MP4 format without installing any additional software, the online tool works as excellent options. There are several online GIF to MP4 converters available that are free to use, need no installation, come with basic conversion features, and work directly from the interface. Below listed are the top online GIF maker MP4 tools.
- Allows adding GIF files from the local system, Google Drive, DropBox, and URL.
- Several video settings options available where you can choose the file frame rate, screen size, and other parameters.
- The converted file can be downloaded from the interface or can be saved to the cloud storage.
Steps to Use Online-Converter Online for GIF to MP4
Step 1. Open https://video.online-convert.com/convert/gif-to-mp4 on your browser interface. Click on the Choose Files button to load the GIF animations.
Step 2. Choose video parameters and other settings along with the audio settings if required.
Step 3. Click on the Start Conversion button to start with the process.
- GIF files from multiple sources can be added like the local system, URL, Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, and Box.
- Video parameters like codec, profile, aspect-ratio, and resolution can be selected as required.
- The converted file can be saved locally or to the cloud storage account.
Steps to Change GIF into MP4 using Cloud Convert
Step 1. Open https://cloudconvert.com/gif-to-mp4 on your system and click on the Select Files button to load the GIF animations to be converted.
Step 2. Choose MP4 as the output format from the drop-down list. Click on the Settings icon to select the file parameters if needed.
Step 3. Hit on the Start Conversion button to proceed with the process.
GIF to MP4
- Allows adding up to 20 GIF animations to be converted to MP4 format.
- Converted files can be downloaded individually or can be received as a zip file.
- The added files are uploaded and converted on its own and then available for local download on the system.
Steps on How to Make GIF from MP4 Online
Step 1. Launch https://giftomp4.com/ on your system.
Step 2. Click on the Upload Files button to load the GIF files which needs to be converted.
Step 3. Once the file is uploaded, the conversion process starts automatically and clicking on the Download All button will save your converted MP4 on the local system.
- Allows adding local as well as online GIF files to be converted.
- The maximum supported file size that can be converted is 35MB.
- The processed file does not come with any watermark.
Steps to Convert GIF to MP4 with EZGIF
Step 1. On your system browser, open https://ezgif.com/gif-to-mp4.
Step 2. Click on the Choose file button to load the GIF files to be converted.
Step 3. Click on the Upload button that will start the file uploading and conversion process.
- GIF files to be converted can be added from the system, URL, and cloud storage.
- The maximum size of the file that can be converted is 100MB.
- Video parameters and other settings can be done. The converted file can be saved locally or to the Dropbox or Google Drive account.
Steps to Convert GIF to MP4 using Convertio
Step 1. Launch https://convertio.co/gif-mp4/ and click on the Choose Files button to import the GIF images.
Step 2. From the drop-down menu choose MP4 as the desired format.
Step 3. Click on the Convert button that will start with the file conversion process.
- Allows converting GIF files to MP4 without installing any software.
- The maximum supported file size is 50MB.
- Option to choose the output file quality and resolution.
Step by Step to Convert GIF to MP4
Step 1. Open https://gif-2-mp4.com/en/ and click on +Add GIF-file to add the file to be converted.
Step 2. Enter the email id where the converted file link will be sent and also the target file resolution and quality.
Step 3. Click on the Convert button to start the process.
- Allows converting up to 10 files in a day where each file can be up to 50MB in size.
- In addition to MP4, all other popular formats supported for the conversion.
- The converted file needs to be downloaded from the interface.
Steps for Converting GIF to MP4 in FileZigZag
Step 1. Run https://www.filezigzag.com/ from the browser-interface. To add local GIF files, click on the Browse for Files button.
Step 2. At the Target Format drop-down list, choose MP4 as the option.
Step 3. Hit on the Start Converting button to proceed with the file conversion process.
Part 3. Top 5 GIF to MP4 App for iPhone & Android
To convert GIF to MP4 on iPhone and Android smartphones, several apps are available. Listed below are the top apps in the category.
GIF to MP4
Support Platform: iOS
- Free to use app that allows converting GIF to MP4 quickly.
- Converted files can be saved to the gallery or can be shared over social media platforms.
- Limited conversion option.
- No editing or additional features.
Support Platform: iOS
- Allows converting GIF to MP4 as well as MP4 to GIF.
- Converted files can be shared on social media, iMessages, and other platforms.
- MP4 is the only supported format for file conversion.
- No additional features.
Support Platform: Android
- Pros:Support multiple converting options, including GIF to MP4 and vice versa.
- Allows to crop, rotate, add text, and perform other editing functions.
- Need to get a subscription to enjoy all the features.
- Adding audio to files have issues.
Support Platform: Android
- GIF to be converted can be added from the local library or can be searched on the web.
- Option to share the converted video to the social media platform.
- Editing features missing.
- Full features come with a paid subscription.
GIF to Video
Support Platform: Android
- This GIF to MP4 app facilitates adding GIF files from the local system, Reddit, Giphy, and Tenor accounts.
- The converted files can be shared on WhatsApp, Instagram, and other social media networks.
- Difficulty in converting large-sized files.
- Editing of the files not supported.
So to turn GIF into MP4 above listed are various tools. Use any of the above programs as required and play the converted MP4 videos or use them for editing on an array of devices, players, and applications.
Wondershare UniConverter becomes a more and more popular converter software now, due to its intelligence features and intuitive interface if you want to try its features, download and use the trial.
- Convert To GIF
- How to Convert AVI to GIF on Different Devices
- 7 Best Way to Convert Facebook Video to GIF
- 5 Best Ways to Convert Instagram Video to GIF Image
- How to Convert JPEG to GIF in 7 Ways
- 8 Methods to Convert MOV to GIF in Win & Mac
- MP4 to GIF: Convert MP4 to GIF Easily in Different Devices
- 7 Best Methods to Convert PDF to GIF
- Top 5 Animated SVG to GIF Converter You Should Know
- Top 10 SWF to GIF Converter Free Download
- Top 6 Twitter Video Converters---Twitter Video to GIF
- 15 Best GIF Maker from Video: Change Video to GIF
- Top 8 WebM to GIF Converters in 2020
- How to Convert WMV to GIF Effectively
- How to Make a GIF from a YouTube Video Effortlessly
- Convert GIF To
- 8 Ways to Convert GIF to Instagram Video
- 10 Best GIF to MOV Converter Tools in 2020
- How to Convert GIF to MP3 Audio Format
- How to Convert GIF to MP4 in 15 Ways
- How to Convert GIF to PDF Easily?
- Convert GIF to SWF in 6 Different Ways
- Top 10 Tools for Convert GIF to Video & Movie
- Best GIF to WebM Converter in 2020
- Best GIF to Word Document Converter in 2020
- How to Play GIF in PowerPoint
- How to Post a GIF on Facebook in 4 Ways
- How to Post a GIF on Instagram in Different Ways
- How to Put a GIF in Outlook and Gmail Email
- How to Put GIFs on Snapchat in 2 Ways
- 10 Best Reverse GIF Tools – Reverse Animated GIF Easily
- Rotate GIF – How to Mirror a GIF?
- How to Delete and Save GIF on Facebook
- How to Save GIFs from Twitter to Your Computer or Phone
- How to Save & Download GIFs on iPhone and Android
- How to Save or Download GIFs On PC and Mac
- How to Send a GIF in Text
- How to Set a GIF as Wallpaper on Your iPhone and Android
- How to Slow Down or Speed Up a GIF
- GIF Tips
- 5 Best Face GIF Maker Apps in 2020 – Add Face to GIF
- Add Filters to GIF in 3 Ways【Tutorial】
- How to Create and Send a GIF on WhatsApp---Free GIF for Whatsapp
- Add Image to GIF with Simple Steps
- Best 5 GIF Sites and GIF Meaning
- How to Insert GIF in PowerPoint
- Top 20 Animated GIF Maker and Editor in 2021
- How to Upload and Save GIFs on Tumblr
- How to Make GIFs from Video/Images and Upload to Tumblr Easily
- How to Create GIF in Photoshop
- How to Make a GIF on iPhone and Android
- How to Make GIF Background Transparent and Change Color
- How to Make a GIF and Post on Twitter