How to Play GIF in PowerPoint
How to Insert GIF into PowerPoint
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Sep 16,2020 21:22 pm
In case you are planning to give a PowerPoint presentation, then it gets advantageous to design a captivating info-graphics. You can add a GIF image on the PowerPoint presentation which will help you to gain the attention of your audience and make the presentation successful. If you are trying to figure out how to play GIF in PowerPoint, then there are three different modes to do so viz. on Windows, MAC, and over the internet.
Part 1. How to Embed a GIF in PowerPoint on Windows?
At the start, you might be wondering how to play GIF in PowerPoint, which is used on windows laptop. It is easy for you to add GIF files stored on the hard disk of your system and can make an informative PowerPoint presentation in a small time duration.
Step 1. Open PowerPoint Presentation
On your Windows computer, you are required to click PowerPoint presentation, then click on the Insert tab and then choose Pictures option.
Step 2. Select Picture of Your Choice
Now you’ve got to select the picture from the hard disk and then click on the Insert menu button on the tab.
Step 3. Click Open the Slide Show
To make the GIF work correctly, you are supposed to click on the Slide Show button on the main menu bar and then choose the From Current Slide option.
Part 2. How to Put GIF in PowerPoint on Mac?
There are times when you want to know the solution for the query regarding how to play a GIF in PowerPoint on your MAC computer system. This you can undertake even while choosing images from the local hard drive or via cloud storage platform.
Step 1. Click Open the PowerPoint
Initially, you are required to click on the PowerPoint and then click on Pictures option under Insert menu button.
Step 2. Choose GIF Picture
When you are trying to learn how to play a GIF in PowerPoint, then you have to choose a picture that you want to add on the MAC computers PowerPoint presentation.
Step 3. Insert the GIF File
Finally, you have to click on the Insert file button, and the image will be added to the PowerPoint presentation.
Part 3. Insert an Animated GIF into PowerPoint Online
In case you have finished a project on your Mac or Windows laptop but want to know how to play GIF in PowerPoint by adding one online, then you got to take a few initial steps.
Step 1. Run a Specific PowerPoint
In the first step, you have to sign in to Microsoft account and then open a specific PowerPoint.
Step 2. Select Insert Tab Option
Now you are supposed to click Pictures option under the Insert menu button.
Step 3. Add the Selected GIF File
In this step, you just have to click on the Insert button, and the image will get upload immediately.
At present, it is effortless to make engaging PowerPoint presentations with the use of GIF animations. You can add GIFs on your Windows, MAC laptops, or even over the internet. In case you want to learn how to play a GIF in PowerPoint, then you have to undertake a few initial steps to complete the process.
Wondershare UniConverter has a GIF creator feature that allows you to turn video or picture files to GIF. You also could set the adjustments before conversion.
- Convert To GIF
- How to Convert AVI to GIF on Different Devices
- 7 Best Way to Convert Facebook Video to GIF
- 5 Best Ways to Convert Instagram Video to GIF Image
- How to Convert JPEG to GIF in 7 Ways
- 8 Methods to Convert MOV to GIF in Win & Mac
- MP4 to GIF: Convert MP4 to GIF Easily in Different Devices
- 7 Best Methods to Convert PDF to GIF
- Top 5 Animated SVG to GIF Converter You Should Know
- Top 10 SWF to GIF Converter Free Download
- Top 6 Twitter Video Converters--Twitter Video to GIF
- 15 Best GIF Maker from Video: Change Video to GIF
- Top 8 WebM to GIF Converters in 2021
- How to Convert WMV to GIF Effectively
- How to Make a GIF from a YouTube Video Effortlessly
- Convert GIF To
- 8 Ways to Convert GIF to Instagram Video
- 10 Best GIF to MOV Converter Tools in 2021
- How to Convert GIF to MP3 Audio Format
- How to Convert GIF to MP4 in 15 Ways
- How to Convert GIF to PDF Easily?
- Convert GIF to SWF in 6 Different Ways
- Top 10 Tools for Convert GIF to Video & Movie
- Best GIF to WebM Converter in 2021
- Best GIF to Word Document Converter in 2020
- How to Play GIF in PowerPoint
- How to Post a GIF on Facebook in 4 Ways
- How to Post a GIF on Instagram in Different Ways
- How to Put a GIF in Outlook and Gmail Email
- How to Put GIFs on Snapchat in 2 Ways
- 10 Best Reverse GIF Tools – Reverse Animated GIF Easily
- Rotate GIF – How to Mirror a GIF?
- How to Delete and Save GIF on Facebook
- How to Save GIFs from Twitter to Your Computer or Phone
- How to Save & Download GIFs on iPhone and Android
- How to Save or Download GIFs On PC and Mac
- How to Send a GIF in Text
- How to Set a GIF as Wallpaper on Your iPhone and Android
- How to Slow Down or Speed Up a GIF
- GIF Tips
- 5 Best Face GIF Maker Apps in 2021 – Add Face to GIF
- Add Filters to GIF in 3 Ways【Tutorial】
- How to Create and Send a GIF on WhatsApp---Free GIF for Whatsapp
- Add Image to GIF with Simple Steps
- Best 5 GIF Sites and GIF Meaning
- How to Insert GIF in PowerPoint
- Top 20 Animated GIF Maker and Editor in 2021
- How to Upload and Save GIFs on Tumblr
- How to Make GIFs from Video/Images and Upload to Tumblr Easily
- How to Create GIF in Photoshop
- How to Make a GIF on iPhone and Android
- How to Make GIF Background Transparent and Change Color
- How to Make a GIF and Post on Twitter