Top 5 Animated SVG to GIF Converter You Should Know
SVG to GIF Animated Converters Online
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Feb 20,2021 20:36 pm
Are you looking for the best tool to convert animated SVG to GIF? You’ve come to the right place. While Scalable Vector Graphics allow you to scale an image to any size with little or no distortion, editing and playing your animated SVGs files on some devices can lead to compatibility issues. Moreover, SVGs are not compatible with all websites, so if you want to use it in your blog or websites where they’re not supported, then you’ll need to convert it to a more accessible format like GIF.
There are lots of image conversion tools and online editors that allow you to convert your animated SVG to GIF. However, not all GIF converter and editors are efficient and easy to use. In this post, you will learn about SVGs and GIFs formats as well as the top animated SVG to GIF converter that you can use to make GIF images and share it with your friends quickly.
Part 1. Convert SVG to GIF Image Online Free
Below are the top five SVG animation to GIF converters that are available today.
CloudConvert is an easy to use online file conversion tool with a robust and scalable API. This all-in-one cloud-based converter supports over 200 different file formats from vectors, audio, and video. With this tool, you can convert SVG to GIF in your browser and email it to yourself or transfer it to integrated cloud services like Google Drive and Dropbox.
The pricing of the CloudConvert paid version starts at $8. However, the tool offers a free trial version that you can use to convert your files quickly.
- ClouldConvert supports 218 formats.
- It supports folder monitoring and batch conversion.
- Cloud file conversion with a powerful API.
Convertio is a super simple file converter that offers both paid and free web-based version to convert SVG to GIF animation. The tool works with all file types and provides a one-time payment pricing system that starts at $7.99. It supports more than 300 different file format conversion and allows you to upload your converted files to other applications such as Dropbox and Google Drive. The maximum file memory size that you can upload to this tool is 100MB.
- Convertio supports 300+ file formats.
- Works for all platforms.
AConvert is one of the most straightforward free web-based file converters out there. This tool will not only convert SVG to GIF efficiently, but it also has several functions that allow you to compress, crop, rotate, merge, resize, and adds your desired effects to your GIF file.
The tool is easy to use, supports 200+ formats conversion, and allows you to download the files you want to convert or upload your saved files to other applications such as Dropbox and Google Drive. You can also choose online files from a URL to complete your conversion projects. The maximum file memory size that you can upload and convert with this tool is 200MB.
- Options available to edit, compress, resize and add effects to image files.
- Intuitive interface.
- It supports 255 formats.
CoolUtils is a powerful desktop file converter that offers a variety of file conversion utilities such as the web-based file conversion to convert your animate SVG to GIF. The tool has a clear and easy to understand interface, supports a lot of file formats, has responsive support, and features powerful engines that help to process your files in one go.
Although the tool offers 14-day money-back guarantee and a 30 days free trial, you can make use of its free online SVG to GIF converter and get the best result. Just upload the files you want to convert from your local computer or other applications such as Dropbox and Google Drive, set your convert option, download the converted file, and voila!
- Impressive support.
- Support thousands of formats.
- Flexible settings.
OnlineConvertFree, as the name implies, is a fully-featured online conversion tool that allows you to convert anything into any format you desire for free. As one of the easiest and efficient drag and drop services out there, OnlineConvertFree will help you to save your SVG animation to GIF in no time. The tool supports hundreds of different formats and has a lot of features to help you compress, crop, resize, rotate, merge, and create an icon with your GIF file.
- Drag and drop to upload files.
- Various options to edit or customize your GIF file
Part 2. Google Chrome Add-on for SVG to GIF
SVG to GIF Converter
SVG to GIF Converter is a dedicated Google Chrome extension that allows you to convert SVG to GIF with ease. This web-based tool integrates with your web browser and allows you to quickly upload your SVG files while it turns and send a download link where you can quickly get your converted files to your email.
Part 3. External Information about SVG and GIF
a. What is the Scalable Vector Graphic (SVG)?
Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) format is an XML-based vector image format for displaying various graphics. Under the hood, Scalable Vector Graphics are simply plain text files or code that is used to describe the lines, colors, shapes, texts, and curves of two-dimensional graphics.
b. What is GIF?
Graphics Interchange Format (GIF) is a lossless bitmap image format that supports both static and animated images. With GIF, multiple frames are encoded into a single image file using the Graphics Interchange Format, so a web browser and other graphic software will automatically playback the images in animated sequences.
c. Comparison Table
We hope this article has shown you the top animated SVG to GIF converters that you can turn to and quickly convert your image files and share them with your friends as well as the meaning of SVG, GIF formats.
The tools mentioned above are the ones we recommend due to their performance and reliability. However, if you have other suggestions, feel free to let us know.
UniConverter is one of the popular items in Wondershare. Why? It very simplified software for most users who are looking for simple edit, convert, and compress tools. It also has many useful features that need you to use and explore them.
- Convert To GIF
- How to Convert AVI to GIF on Different Devices
- 7 Best Way to Convert Facebook Video to GIF
- 5 Best Ways to Convert Instagram Video to GIF Image
- How to Convert JPEG to GIF in 7 Ways
- 8 Methods to Convert MOV to GIF in Win & Mac
- MP4 to GIF: Convert MP4 to GIF Easily in Different Devices
- 7 Best Methods to Convert PDF to GIF
- Top 5 Animated SVG to GIF Converter You Should Know
- Top 10 SWF to GIF Converter Free Download
- Top 6 Twitter Video Converters---Twitter Video to GIF
- 15 Best GIF Maker from Video: Change Video to GIF
- Top 8 WebM to GIF Converters in 2020
- How to Convert WMV to GIF Effectively
- How to Make a GIF from a YouTube Video Effortlessly
- Convert GIF To
- 8 Ways to Convert GIF to Instagram Video
- 10 Best GIF to MOV Converter Tools in 2020
- How to Convert GIF to MP3 Audio Format
- How to Convert GIF to MP4 in 15 Ways
- How to Convert GIF to PDF Easily?
- Convert GIF to SWF in 6 Different Ways
- Top 10 Tools for Convert GIF to Video & Movie
- Best GIF to WebM Converter in 2020
- Best GIF to Word Document Converter in 2020
- How to Play GIF in PowerPoint
- How to Post a GIF on Facebook in 4 Ways
- How to Post a GIF on Instagram in Different Ways
- How to Put a GIF in Outlook and Gmail Email
- How to Put GIFs on Snapchat in 2 Ways
- 10 Best Reverse GIF Tools – Reverse Animated GIF Easily
- Rotate GIF – How to Mirror a GIF?
- How to Delete and Save GIF on Facebook
- How to Save GIFs from Twitter to Your Computer or Phone
- How to Save & Download GIFs on iPhone and Android
- How to Save or Download GIFs On PC and Mac
- How to Send a GIF in Text
- How to Set a GIF as Wallpaper on Your iPhone and Android
- How to Slow Down or Speed Up a GIF
- GIF Tips
- 5 Best Face GIF Maker Apps in 2020 – Add Face to GIF
- Add Filters to GIF in 3 Ways【Tutorial】
- How to Create and Send a GIF on WhatsApp---Free GIF for Whatsapp
- Add Image to GIF with Simple Steps
- Best 5 GIF Sites and GIF Meaning
- How to Insert GIF in PowerPoint
- Top 20 Animated GIF Maker and Editor in 2021
- How to Upload and Save GIFs on Tumblr
- How to Make GIFs from Video/Images and Upload to Tumblr Easily
- How to Create GIF in Photoshop
- How to Make a GIF on iPhone and Android
- How to Make GIF Background Transparent and Change Color
- How to Make a GIF and Post on Twitter