10 Best Free Games on Google Play (2021)
Enjoy best free games on Google Play
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Jan 08,2021 19:23 pm
The mobile gaming realm has seen a tremendous rise in the recent past. The processors are getting faster and smoother with huge and colorful displays like 6-inch Google Pixel 5 panel taking the gaming experience to a new height. However, finding the best free games for Android isn’t a walk in the park. That’s because most high-quality games are either too large to install, lack frequent updates, or have hidden in-app purchases. So, let’s not beat around the bush much and discuss the top 10 free games on Google Play in 2020.
Call of Duty is an addictive game that transfers the thrills of fighting global terrorism from your computer to your mobile device. The game offers console-quality HD gaming with customizable voice controls and text chat. You can enjoy a 100 player battle royale, five versus five deathmatches, and sniper versus sniper shootouts. Players can also roam about the iconic multiplayer maps and unlock a ton of characters, outfits, and weapons.
- Excellent graphics.
- Multiple characters, weapons, and outfits.
- Lots of in-app adverts.
Boasting of a 4.6-star rating of Google Play Store, Minecraft is undeniably one of the most entertaining sandbox games ever. After installing it on your Google phone, you can begin smashing millions of blocks just for fun. Users can discover infinite worlds where they mine stuff, beat up people, and so on. Be on the lookout for those frequent updates with new maps and possibilities.
- Vast open-world to explore.
- Tremendous learning platform.
- No parental control.
Brawl Stars is one of my favorite Play Store games, thanks to its fast-paced three-versus-three multiplayer mode and an action-packed battle royale. You can choose to square it out solo or challenge friends across multiple game modes. During the game, you can unleash dozens of Brawlers with superpowers. You can also collect unique skills and climb regional and local leaderboards to become the star player.
- Entertaining multiplayer mode.
- Dozens of monsters with superpowers.
- Lots of in-app purchases.
Clash of Clans is an epic combat game that allows you to join millions of players in battle. The storyline is about building a village from scratch, assembling a clan, and then leading an army to fight other clans. To give you a front foot in the combats, you can unlock unique troops like fire wielding wizards, Mustachioed Barbarians, the Royal Champion, etc. You can also train your troops to make them more lethal against the Goblin King.
- Immersive gameplay
- Multiple superpower characters
- Significant file size.
Dota Underlords is all about using strategies to outwit your rivals in a world full of twitch reflexes. The game is available in both singleplayer and multiplayer modes, where you’ll have to progress from each level with rewards. You can recruit heroes and train them to be more powerful. Surprisingly, this cross-platform game allows you to start a mission from your desktop and complete it on a mobile device or vice-versa. What’s more, you can play offline with four levels of difficulty, allowing you to sharpen your skills.
- Offers singleplayer and multiplayer modes.
- A cross-platform game.
- Crashes sometimes
Of all the Google games for free on this list, Draughts is arguably the most addictive. On this checker app, you’ll enjoy excellent graphics, multiple difficulty levels, frequent updates, and the all-important pause-and-play later functionality. The game supports 12 varying draught rules, 10 difficulty levels, a game assistant, and two-player mode to duke it out with a friend. Players can also switch between themes such as light, gold, gray, dark, and more.
- Excellent visual graphics.
- Offline gaming.
- Can be diffult to win for greenhands.
Racing buffs can enjoy playing Table Top Racing: World Tour. The game features no in-app purchases or adverts. Just pure fun! This combat racing game features 16 ultra-cool racing cars that you’ll use to bid for glory. You can crush enemies with six unique weapon wheels and up to eight cunning power-ups. You can also join other online players in a race of eight or play offline with a friend in the split-screen mode. And best of all, it has up to thirty-two table-top race tracks.
- Fun, action-packed game.
- Multiple racing cars.
- Significant file size.
PUBG Mobile – New Era is designed to offer you free entertainment anywhere, anytime. You’ll meet a 100-player classic battle and a fast-paced team deathmatch around an 8x8 kilometer battlefield in the game. The battlegrounds are of varying sizes and terrains. The game also delivers 3D sounds with HD graphics for a jaw-dropping gaming experience. Even better, it boasts of customizable controls and training modes.
- Excellent HD graphics and 3D sounds.
- Fast-paced team deathmatchs.
- Requires big storage space.
Ready to investigate murder cases? Here’s a game tailor-made for you. In this Android game, you’ll be on a mission to find the killers of Christie Becker. You’ll investigate the crime scene for clues, interrogate suspects, and analyze evidence. The game is absolutely free to download and play, although you can get additional items with the in-app purchases.
- Immersive storyline.
- Lightweight app.
- Many pop-up ads.
The Rise of Empire: Ice and Fire is a strategy game that requires you to build an empire and conquer the hostile world. You will start with a hapless small town that is under frequent raids from other kingdoms and monsters. But with the advice of your queen, you will build an empire to conquer other worlds. Players can also form coalitions that they can use to raid rival coalitions for gold, diamonds, farm produce, etc.
- Addictive strategy game.
- Vast gameplay map
- No offline gaming.
The Summing Up
With these entertaining Google Play Store apps, your Android tablet or smartphone will do more than just browsing the internet and making calls. You’ll be engaged continuously in multiplayer brawls and strategy puzzlers. And of course, feel free to makes suggestions that you’d like us to add on the list.
Pro Tips: Sometimes, you might want to explain to your YouTube followers how to play a specific desktop strategy game. So to record your desktop screen with high quality, use Wondershare UniConverter. This desktop app is easy to understand and is compatible with both Macs and PCs. Users can apply voice-overs or narrations to their video tutorials and directly export recordings to either Vimeo or YouTube.
Step 1. Open the Screen Recorder
After installing and running Wondershare Screen Recorder, click Screen Recorder before tapping the Camcorder icon.
Step 2. Customize screen
Open the app you’d wish to record and then use the Cropper tool to set a recording area. You can also plug-in a mic if you want to add voice-overs. You can also click the Settings button below REC to do the following:
- Set the frame rate
- Chose a video quality
- Select a destination path
- Set recording duration
- Set keyboard controls
Step 3. Start recording
Now click the REC button to begin capturing your desktop screen. Press the Stop button to finish recording and then click Open to enjoy your new video. If satisfied, press the Share icon to export your video to either YouTube or Vimeo.
- Google Phone
- 10 Best Free Games on Google Play (2021)
- 10 Best Free Movie Apps on Google Play 2020
- 10 Best Free Music Apps on Google Play 2021
- Hey Google: A Complete Guide for Google Assistant
- Google Chromecast (2020) Released: Works with the Apps You Love
- Best Google Doodle Stories and Doodle Games
- Google Gmail Tips and Tricks
- Google Home App: Tips and Tricks
- Google Map 2020 Updates: What's New?
- Google Nest Audio Speaker Released: Best Companion for Your Pixel Phone
- Google Pixel 4 XL Review: Everything You Need to Know
- Google Pixel 4a 5G Review: Everything You Need to Know
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Everything You Need to Know
- Best Google Hidden Games
- Google Pixel Buds 2020 Review: Google's Competent AirPods Alternative
- How to Download and Install the Google Play Store
- How to Use Google Translate: Tips and Tricks
- Google Pixel 5 vs. Samsung S20 Comparison - Which Phone Wins?
- Huawei Phone
- iPhone & iOS
- EarPods vs AirPods: Do AirPods Worth the Extra $100
- Apple HomePod Mini Released: Everything You Want to Know
- iPad Air 4 vs. Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 - Which is the Premium Tablet?
- Apple iPad Air 4 vs. Apple iPad Pro - Which One to Buy?
- Apple iPad Air 4 (2020) Review: What's New?
- Apple Watch Series 6 vs Apple Watch SE – Which One to Pick?
- Apple Watch Series 6 Review: What's New?
- The Best iPhone 11 Cases 2021
- Best iPhone 11 Deals: How to Buy iPhone 11& 11 Pro& and 11 Pro Max with Best Prices
- iPhone Photo Apps – Learn All about the 10 Best Photo Apps for iPhone in 2020
- iPhone Case – Make Your Own Custom iPhone 11 Case
- Top 10 Fashion iPhone 11 Cases
- How to Use Find My iPhone to Locate Lost or Stolen Phone
- iPhone 11 vs Galaxy S20 Comparison - Which One to Buy?
- How to Use Google Map Tips and Tricks
- How to Backup Your iPhone - An Ultimate Guide
- How to Set Ringtone in iPhone with iTunes
- How to Reset iPhone: A Complete Guide
- How to Recover Deleted Pictures on iPhone?
- How to Screen Record and Do Screenshots on iPhone
- How to Unlock iPhone
- iOS 14 Released – New Features to Unlock!
- iPhone 11 All Colors Comparison! Which One to Choose?
- iPhone 11: How To Take Screenshot
- iPhone 11 Lineup Comparison - How to Decide Which One to Buy?
- iPhone 11 vs. iPhone SE 2020 Comparison - Which Is Better?
- iPhone 12 Lineup Comparison - How to Decide Which One to Buy?
- iPhone 12 Mini vs. iPhone SE 2020 Comparison: Should You Buy the New iPhone 12 Mini
- iPhone 12 vs. Samsung S20: The Battle of 2020's 5G Phones
- iPhone 12 Pro Max vs Samsung S20 Ultra vs Samsung Note 20 Ultra Comparison: Everything You Need to Know
- iPhone 12 Pro and Pro Max Review: The Wait is Over
- iPhone 12 vs. Google Pixel 5 Comparison - Everything You Need to Know
- iPhone 12 Review: Everything You Need to Know
- How to Fix iPhone Face ID When It's Not Working
- How to Log in to iCloud on Your iPhone and Use iCloud Family Sharing
- How to Share iPhone Live Photo to Instagram - A Complete Guide
- iPhone Wallpapers – Best iPhone 11 WallPaper in 2021
- iPhone Podcast – Everything about the Best Podcast Apps for iPhone in 2020
- Apple iPhone SE 2 2020 - Everything You Need to Know
- How to Transfer Data From An Old iPhone to A New iPhone
- How to Set A Live Photo as Lock Screen Wallpaper on iPhone
- iCloud Storage Is Full: Tips to Help You Manage Your iCloud Storage
- How to Take Great Photos with Your iPhone Camera
- One Plus Phone