How to Open and Convert PDD Files to JPG
PDD to JPG File Convert
By Lam Chow | Oct 31,2019 17:19 pm
Files with the extension PDD used in the Adobe Photo Deluxe software and this program is developed by the Adobe officially. This is nearly the same as the PSD format which is used in the Adobe Photoshop program. These files can be opened and used with the Adobe photo deluxe program only but if you convert PDD to JPG then you can open them in the normal picture viewer application of the windows computers as well.
Part 1: Convert PDD to JPG Online
CoolUtils is a website that converts the PDD to JPG online using your browser directly. This website is easy to use and you can quickly convert PDD to JPG then open the PDD files on your computer with the default picture viewers of the windows and Mac. Moreover, there are some other types of the converter also offered on the website which helps you to convert the videos, audios, documents presentations and many more other types of files for free of cost.
- The website fully supports converting PDD to JPG quickly.
- You can use it on any operating system.
- Browser-based so there is no need to install any program or application on your system.
- So many limitations in the online version of the website.
- You can only upload files from a computer because no cloud support is there.
- There are so many converters so you may face issue in finding the right converter for the website.
Picture Resize website is another web application for conversion of PDD to JPG with ease. This website supports resizing the images as well so you can easily adjust the size of photos before converting them in your needed format with the help of the site. You can also select the output quality of photos as the option is provided while converting the photos.
- It supports converting PDD to JPG online.
- You can also reduce or increase the size of the photos.
- Allows you to select the output quality according to different parameters.
- The website has a pre-defined size to adjust the image so you can’t adjust manually according to your need.
- Only one tool is offered by the website for online conversion.
- So many limitations in the free online version of PDD to JPG converter.
Part 2: PDD Knowledge
a. What are PDD Files?
PDD files is actually an image format only which is developed by Adobe officially to use in the Adobe photo deluxe. This format files can store the layers, text, lines, and image in a single file which is not possible in JPG and other normal formats. This format is very similar to the PSD format of the Adobe which also works just like the PDD format. PDD format files are usually very small in size as compared to the other Adobe file formats and save lots of space on your drive.
b. How to Open a PDD File?
PDD files can be easily opened in the photo deluxe software but the issue is that this software is not available preinstalled on all computers. You can use other third-party programs as well to open the PDD files such as XnView software. XnView is simple photo viewer and converter software so you can’t do any editing to your images. Using the Adobe Photoshop, InDesign Software, Photoshop elements also you can easily open PDD files.
To convert PDD to JPG format there are very less online websites available over the internet. From all websites, we have found these two as the best one. You can use these sites for the basic conversion needs but if you need to convert large files in batch then we would like you to go for the image converter software for the desktop computers.
If you're looking for video and image converter, you could not miss this UniConverter software for free download.