How to Easily Convert RTF to JPG
Convert RTF to JPG Online for Free
By Lam Chow | Oct 31,2019 17:09 pm
Need for converting RTF to JPG file format arises in a number of situations when you want to access your document file in an image format. Using a good tool the conversion can take place in a simple and quick manner. Know about what RTF file is and how to convert RTF to JPG in the following parts of the article.
Part 1. Top 5 Converters for RTF to JPG
There are a number of online RTF to JPG conversion tools available that facilitate conversion in a simple manner. Know about the top 5 tools in the category.
This free to use online program allows converting your RTF files on computer and cloud storage to JPG and other formats. Online files can also be added using their link. With simple interface the process of converted files is decent.
- Allows adding files from the computer, Google Drive, Dropbox, and link
- Allows adding a maximum of 100MB files for the process
- Converted files can be saved to your desktop or cloud storage
- Two files at a time can be processed
Using AConvert, RTF can be converted to JPG in decent quality. DOC, TXT, PPT, HTML, and others can also be added to the program for the conversion. As target format, a number of documents, mail file, and image file formats are supported. Converted files can be saved to PC or cloud as needed.
- Supports a wide array of document formats like RTF, TXT, HTML, DOCX, XPS, and others
- Document files can be converted to an array of image, document, and mail type format
- Files can be added from computer, online, Google Drive, and Dropbox
- The files once converted can be saved to Dropbox, computer, and Google Drive.
- Option to compress the processed file by adding to ZIP is also available
- The program also provides a QR code for downloading the converted file
This powerful conversion tool does not need any software installation and allows converting RTF files to JPG format. A simple interface makes the program apt for all users. There is no restriction to the number of files that can be converted; only one file at a time can be processed.
- Free to use software with a simple interface
- RTF files from the computer can be added
- No software download or installation required
- Converted files are available for download on your PC
Using this free online tool, your RTF files can be converted to JPG and other formats in a few simple steps. Online and local files can be added to the program for processing. After the conversion, you can download the image file to your desired PC location.
- Allows adding local as well as online files to the interface
- A number of formats are supported as output files
- The converted file can be downloaded to PC or can be received on an email as well
This simple online conversion tool allows converting your RTF files to JPG and a few other popular formats. There is an option to choose dpi of the output file. After the process completion, the converted file is automatically downloaded to your PC.
- Free software without any need for software installation
- Supports to convert RTF to JPG, PDF, ODS, DOC, DOCX, PNG, and GIF
- This RTF to JPG converter comes with an option to choose dpi of the file
- The converted file gets downloaded to your PC
Part 2: What Is RTF?
a. RTF Meaning
Developed by Microsoft Corporation, RTF (Rich Text Format) is a document file format that in addition to normal text includes text information regarding formatting, font style, images, and others. This is a cross-platform format and can be read by a number of programs and applications as well. The file was created to be used as the universal format that can be supported by the word processors.
b. How to Open an RTF File?
Double clicking on the RTF file is the simplest and direct way to open the file. Any word processor like Microsoft Word, AbiWord, LibreOffice, and others built-in or installed on your PC can open the RTF file. Majority of the file syncing services like Google Drive, OneDrive, and Dropbox comes with built-in viewers that facilitate reading these files.
For editing an RTF file, Google Docs app can be used. The built-in editor of your OS also allows the opening of the RTF files.
c. Why Use RTF File?
There are a number of reasons which makes RTF as a popularly used document format. First of all the RTF format can be read by a number of programs, apps, and platforms. Almost all word processing apps, OS, as well as email- clients can read an RTF file. A document can be easily saved in RTF format. While using an RTF file you will not have to worry about viruses as the format does not use any macros which are the main place for the viruses to hide.
In addition to the above, there are other tools for conversion available as well. Pick up an RTF to JPG converter online program that meets your conversion requirements.
Wondershare UniConverter could help you fast convert image to JPG, PNG, TIFF, and other formats. It also has many functions wait for you to try.