The Best iPhone 11 Cases 2021
Best iPhone 11 Case Recommended for You
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Jan 08,2021 19:31 pm
Accidentally dropping your iPhone on a hard surface can be troublesome. You may end up with a replacement or a costly repair over $500. Therefore, It is a better option to pick out an iPhone case that can defend your phone from dent, scratch, and crack. Are you still looking for the best Apple iPhone 11 cases that are both protective and stylish? Look no further. Keep on reading to find some of the top
Part 1. The Best Official Cases
To ensure that the case you want works perfectly with your new iPhone, you should first visit the Apple Store. Apple offers a full range of options for iPhone 11 cases, including clear plastic, silicone, and leather cases. All these iPhone cases boast their excellent drop protection and anti-scrach microfiber lining. Most importantly, they fit perfectly with your phone.
OtterBox Lumen Series Case for iPhone 11
The OtterBox Lumen Series case is pocket friendly, slim, and striking. It protects your iPhone while highlighting the iconic design with a splash of color. The raised bumpers keep your camera and touch screen safe from tumbles and fall, and the recessed back prevents scratches and scuffs.
iPhone 11 Silicone Case
This silicone case fits snugly over your device's volume buttons, side buttons, and curves without adding bulk. It comes in various colors and has a soft microfiber lining on the inside to protect your iPhone. The silky, soft-touch finish of the silicone exterior on the outside feels excellent in your hand as well. Even when you're charging your iPhone wirelessly, you can keep your case on.
OtterBox Figura + Pop Series Case for iPhone 11
This Pop Series Case for iPhone 11 is loved by many with its eye-popping color palette that adds a fashion-focused visual accent. Meawhile, it's built-in PopSockets PopGrip is designed for your screen protection. You can text one-handedly, snap better photos, and watch your favorite videos hands-free with the PopSockets PopGrip.
Part 2. The Best Clear iPhone 11 Cases
It is the best idea to opt for clear iPhone 11 cases if you want to see your new iPhone and admire its design but still want to protect it from any damage. Check some of the pretty clear iPhone cases mentioned below:
iPhone 11 Pro Clear Case
You might be hesitant to cover up your brand new iPhone 11, especially if you've picked up one of the new colors. Clear cases are perfect for keeping your new device safe. They also provide drop protection. Thin, light, and easy to grip, the iPhone 11 Clear Case gives a reliable and comfortable feel. Both the interior and exterior of the case have a scratch-resistant coating. This coating is optimized to prevent yellowing over time.
OtterBox Traction Series Case for iPhone 11
OtterBox Traction Series Case for iPhone 11 has an Ultra-slim, scratch-resistant, and eye-catching design, with a raised protective bumper to prevent damage. It has a clear case with a splash of color along the soft grippy edge to show off your iPhone.
Spigen Ultra Hybrid
Spigen provides durable and lightweight clear iPhone 11 cases that won't break the bank. The case only adds .13 inches of depth to your device as it is very slim. The crystal clear transparency flaunts original phone design whiile its hardback with a flexible bumper helps your iPhone survive many drops or hits. It is also compatible with wireless chargers.
Part Three: The Best Leather iPhone 11 Cases
Nothing can beat this incredible feeling of perfection and joy when you pair your new iPhone with a leather case. Take a look at the best leather iPhone 11 cases for every situation, whether you want a change or something that you can take on your next mountain trek.
Decoded Leather Card Case for iPhone 11
Decoded Leather Card Case for iPhone 11 has a unique leather finish, which is very thin and light. It provides excellent protection to your phone with the microfiber lining preventing your it from any damage and the raised bezel safeguarding your screen. For storing ID or credit cards, it also has a handy slot on the back.
Nomad Rugged Case
This case is made of premium leather materials that is supple, yet durable. Overtime, your case will patina, weather but not wear out, developing a handsome and rich character that is exclusively yours. Its solid body construction and wrap-around bumper offer maximum drop protection keeping your iPhone safe from unexpected tumbles up to 6ft. Its classy and minimalist design makes it especially popular among professionals.
Bellroy Phone Case
The Bellroy Phone Case is another affordable and attractive option, starting at $40. Crafted from flexible polymer and environmental-friendly leather, this case is available in four colors. It also has microfiber lining and chamfered edges to provide drop protection. And Bellroy delivers a three-year warranty with these elegant-looking leather cases.
Part 4. The Best iPhone 11 Wallet Cases
Wallet cases integrate your phone and wallet into one ultra-functional minimalist tool. If you're looking for a budget-friendly wallet case that can hold your card and cash, check the best iPhone 11 wallet cases mentioned below:
Case-Mate Leather Wallet Folio
The Case-Mate Leather Wallet Folio is crafted from premium pebbled genuine leather. This case hits a sweet spot for a mid-range leather wallet with its price and quality. It can hold your cards or cash and comes with a lifetime warranty.
Nomad Rugged Tri-Folio
The Rugged Tri-Folio is built with high-grade black leather. Despite its thin profile, this case offers maximum storage, with four card slots, two pockets for cash or anything else cluttering your pockets. Its raised bumper on edge prevents damage from drops at all angles.
Pad & Quill Bella Fino Edition
The Bella Fino Edition for the iPhone 11 perfectly fits the iPhone 11 with a luxurious fullgrain American leather design. This leather wallet case can accommodate pretty much everything as it is designed to carry 5-7 cards and cash. It also has a replaceable elastic strap that can be swiched out for any of strap in other optional colors provided.
Whether you prefer cute, cool, or professional iPhone cases, you can always find one that matches your style and meet your needs from our recommendations above.
If you want to convert, edit, compress, transfer or record video and audio files, we recommend using Wondershare UniConverter which supports hundreds of audio, photo, and video formats.
iPhone 12 Pro Max vs Samsung S20 Ultra vs Samsung Note 20 Ultra Comparison: Everything You Need to Know
- Google Phone
- 10 Best Free Games on Google Play (2021)
- 10 Best Free Movie Apps on Google Play 2020
- 10 Best Free Music Apps on Google Play 2021
- Hey Google: A Complete Guide for Google Assistant
- Google Chromecast (2020) Released: Works with the Apps You Love
- Best Google Doodle Stories and Doodle Games
- Google Gmail Tips and Tricks
- Google Home App: Tips and Tricks
- Google Map 2020 Updates: What's New?
- Google Nest Audio Speaker Released: Best Companion for Your Pixel Phone
- Google Pixel 4 XL Review: Everything You Need to Know
- Google Pixel 4a 5G Review: Everything You Need to Know
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Everything You Need to Know
- Best Google Hidden Games
- Google Pixel Buds 2020 Review: Google's Competent AirPods Alternative
- How to Download and Install the Google Play Store
- How to Use Google Translate: Tips and Tricks
- Google Pixel 5 vs. Samsung S20 Comparison - Which Phone Wins?
- Huawei Phone
- iPhone & iOS
- EarPods vs AirPods: Do AirPods Worth the Extra $100
- Apple HomePod Mini Released: Everything You Want to Know
- iPad Air 4 vs. Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 - Which is the Premium Tablet?
- Apple iPad Air 4 vs. Apple iPad Pro - Which One to Buy?
- Apple iPad Air 4 (2020) Review: What's New?
- Apple Watch Series 6 vs Apple Watch SE – Which One to Pick?
- Apple Watch Series 6 Review: What's New?
- The Best iPhone 11 Cases 2021
- Best iPhone 11 Deals: How to Buy iPhone 11& 11 Pro& and 11 Pro Max with Best Prices
- iPhone Photo Apps – Learn All about the 10 Best Photo Apps for iPhone in 2020
- iPhone Case – Make Your Own Custom iPhone 11 Case
- Top 10 Fashion iPhone 11 Cases
- How to Use Find My iPhone to Locate Lost or Stolen Phone
- iPhone 11 vs Galaxy S20 Comparison - Which One to Buy?
- How to Use Google Map Tips and Tricks
- How to Backup Your iPhone - An Ultimate Guide
- How to Set Ringtone in iPhone with iTunes
- How to Reset iPhone: A Complete Guide
- How to Recover Deleted Pictures on iPhone?
- How to Screen Record and Do Screenshots on iPhone
- How to Unlock iPhone
- iOS 14 Released – New Features to Unlock!
- iPhone 11 All Colors Comparison! Which One to Choose?
- iPhone 11: How To Take Screenshot
- iPhone 11 Lineup Comparison - How to Decide Which One to Buy?
- iPhone 11 vs. iPhone SE 2020 Comparison - Which Is Better?
- iPhone 12 Lineup Comparison - How to Decide Which One to Buy?
- iPhone 12 Mini vs. iPhone SE 2020 Comparison: Should You Buy the New iPhone 12 Mini
- iPhone 12 vs. Samsung S20: The Battle of 2020's 5G Phones
- iPhone 12 Pro Max vs Samsung S20 Ultra vs Samsung Note 20 Ultra Comparison: Everything You Need to Know
- iPhone 12 Pro and Pro Max Review: The Wait is Over
- iPhone 12 vs. Google Pixel 5 Comparison - Everything You Need to Know
- iPhone 12 Review: Everything You Need to Know
- How to Fix iPhone Face ID When It's Not Working
- How to Log in to iCloud on Your iPhone and Use iCloud Family Sharing
- How to Share iPhone Live Photo to Instagram - A Complete Guide
- iPhone Wallpapers – Best iPhone 11 WallPaper in 2021
- iPhone Podcast – Everything about the Best Podcast Apps for iPhone in 2020
- Apple iPhone SE 2 2020 - Everything You Need to Know
- How to Transfer Data From An Old iPhone to A New iPhone
- How to Set A Live Photo as Lock Screen Wallpaper on iPhone
- iCloud Storage Is Full: Tips to Help You Manage Your iCloud Storage
- How to Take Great Photos with Your iPhone Camera
- One Plus Phone