iPhone 11 All Colors Comparison! Which One to Choose?
iPhone 11 released with eye-poping color
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Jan 08,2021 19:31 pm
Apple launched the latest
Some folks have already known which color is the best for them, while others still have little ideas in front of so many options. Are you still having trouble picking the best color for your iPhone 11 and looking for an all-color comparison? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. In this guide, we will discuss everything you need to know about all these fancy colors for iPhone 11 series.
Part 1. iPhone 11 colors – All Colors Comparison
Smartphones or similar handheld devices echo the personality of users. It is why phone makers introduce them in various colors to enhance attractiveness.
The new iPhone 11 series is available in 6 different color schemes. It offers users an opportunity to select a preferred color for their phones. Below we will explain what those colors are and what makes them unique.
The Cool and Fresh Green iPhone 11
Green is certainly the funkiest color in the iPhone 11 lineup. Being the color of nature, green offers a springtime vibe as soon as your eyes are caught on it. The green iPhone 11 gives out an upbeat and optimistic feeling; and therefore, it has been especially popular among youngsters.
The Catchy and Unique Purple iPhone 11
If you want an iPhone that is completely different from the old ones, get this lanverder purple iPhone 11. With the color purple prevailing this year, Apple caught the trend and introduced its first ever purple product in the history to attract fashion lovers and people that love trying new things.
The Fun and Cheery Yellow iPhone 11
Clearly, Apple is going for a breezier look with its yellow iPhone 11. If you are a cheery and optimistic person, and want your iPhone to reflect such traits of your persona, then the yellow-colored phone is the one for you. Although this yellow is a little more pastel, it is brighter than other colors, pleasing to the eye, and mirrors a more summery look.
The Daring and Passionate Red iPhone 11
If you wish for everyone to talk about your new iPhone 11, then go for the color Red. It is attractive and flashy, which are enough attributes to make your wish come true.
The Shiny and Elegant White iPhone 11
The White iPhone 11 is perfect for Apple customers who aim to keep things simple and classy. This color looks mature and therefore being popular among adult consumers. Everybody knows that any white-colored devices can easily get dirty. It means that the owner of the white iPhone 11 is ready to take full responsibility for the device in keeping it new and shiny.
The Classic and Bold Black iPhone 11
If you want to go with the safe choice, then black iPhone 11 is your thing. Apple always produces a dark iPhone, and this year’s choice with the new iPhone 11 would be the finest to date. It is classic and stylish and doesn’t get roughed up quickly. That is why black iPhone is always the best-selling one in iPhone family.
If you would like to get more in-depth information on different colors for iPhone 11, check this popular Youtube video which gives you a clearer picture of how these colors look in different lighting conditions.
Part 2. iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max Colors Available – Which Is the Best?
Apple also introduced iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max, which are 5.8-inch and 6.5-inch, respectively. Moreover, they have extra features such as Super Retina XDR OLED Display, yet they are also more expensive. Pro and Pro Max are available in 4 different color schemes. Check the color comparisom below.
The Midnight-Green iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max
Unlike the mint Green iPhone 11, the new iPhone 11 Pro and Max comes with a darker take of the color. The grayish green looks mature, yet distinctive, offering a military vibe which makes it unique.
The Timeless Gray iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max
If you are a longtime user of the black and white and kind of bummed out due to the unavailability of the midnight-green iPhone 11 Pro, then the Gray version is the one for you. It is both traditional and elegant for users of every background.
The Refined Silver iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max
Nothing gives more refined vibes than the color Silver, and that is what Apple was aiming for when they introduced the new iPhone 11 Pro and Max in Silver. The color has been popular among iPhone users for a long time, and it is the reason why this silver scheme is still available with the latest versions.
The Lavish Gold iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max
The color symbolizes purity and enjoying life to the fullest. It is popular among users who love to live in the moment and attracts many Apple's feminine users.
If you would like to get more in-depth information on different colors for iPhone 11 Pro and Pro Max, check this popular Youtube video which gives you a clearer picture of how these colors look in different lighting conditions.
Part 3. Where to Buy iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro?
The best thing about the Apple company is that its products are easily accessible online. You only need a functional internet to order the latest iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro.
In this section, we will share some reliable platforms. From such outlets, you will easily be able to purchase the iPhone 11 or iPhone 11 Pro in your favorite color.
It is the most obvious choice. If you have access to the platform, then you can utilize the best deals to purchase any Apple product, not just iPhone 11.
It is the number one E-Commerce store in the world right now, which is reliable. Moreover, you can get a hefty discount by purchasing iPhone from Amazon.
If you go to the official website of Best Buy now, then chances of getting the new iPhone 11 or Pro in the best prices are high. The service is among the top in purchasing both every day and lavish products.
Now you know about the various color schemes of all the latest versions of the iPhone. In the end, it is up to your taste on which one resembles your personality.
It doesn’t matter if you are using an iPhone or an Android phone, the need for transferring files from one platform to another will remain forever. You can access the Wondershare UniConverter to fulfill such requirements. The software is also capable of converting, compressing, and editing video files in over 1000 formats. Moreover, the program offers to download video content from 10000+ websites without any hassle.
iPhone 12 Pro Max vs Samsung S20 Ultra vs Samsung Note 20 Ultra Comparison: Everything You Need to Know
- Google Phone
- 10 Best Free Games on Google Play (2021)
- 10 Best Free Movie Apps on Google Play 2020
- 10 Best Free Music Apps on Google Play 2021
- Hey Google: A Complete Guide for Google Assistant
- Google Chromecast (2020) Released: Works with the Apps You Love
- Best Google Doodle Stories and Doodle Games
- Google Gmail Tips and Tricks
- Google Home App: Tips and Tricks
- Google Map 2020 Updates: What's New?
- Google Nest Audio Speaker Released: Best Companion for Your Pixel Phone
- Google Pixel 4 XL Review: Everything You Need to Know
- Google Pixel 4a 5G Review: Everything You Need to Know
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Everything You Need to Know
- Best Google Hidden Games
- Google Pixel Buds 2020 Review: Google's Competent AirPods Alternative
- How to Download and Install the Google Play Store
- How to Use Google Translate: Tips and Tricks
- Google Pixel 5 vs. Samsung S20 Comparison - Which Phone Wins?
- Huawei Phone
- iPhone & iOS
- EarPods vs AirPods: Do AirPods Worth the Extra $100
- Apple HomePod Mini Released: Everything You Want to Know
- iPad Air 4 vs. Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 - Which is the Premium Tablet?
- Apple iPad Air 4 vs. Apple iPad Pro - Which One to Buy?
- Apple iPad Air 4 (2020) Review: What's New?
- Apple Watch Series 6 vs Apple Watch SE – Which One to Pick?
- Apple Watch Series 6 Review: What's New?
- The Best iPhone 11 Cases 2021
- Best iPhone 11 Deals: How to Buy iPhone 11& 11 Pro& and 11 Pro Max with Best Prices
- iPhone Photo Apps – Learn All about the 10 Best Photo Apps for iPhone in 2020
- iPhone Case – Make Your Own Custom iPhone 11 Case
- Top 10 Fashion iPhone 11 Cases
- How to Use Find My iPhone to Locate Lost or Stolen Phone
- iPhone 11 vs Galaxy S20 Comparison - Which One to Buy?
- How to Use Google Map Tips and Tricks
- How to Backup Your iPhone - An Ultimate Guide
- How to Set Ringtone in iPhone with iTunes
- How to Reset iPhone: A Complete Guide
- How to Recover Deleted Pictures on iPhone?
- How to Screen Record and Do Screenshots on iPhone
- How to Unlock iPhone
- iOS 14 Released – New Features to Unlock!
- iPhone 11 All Colors Comparison! Which One to Choose?
- iPhone 11: How To Take Screenshot
- iPhone 11 Lineup Comparison - How to Decide Which One to Buy?
- iPhone 11 vs. iPhone SE 2020 Comparison - Which Is Better?
- iPhone 12 Lineup Comparison - How to Decide Which One to Buy?
- iPhone 12 Mini vs. iPhone SE 2020 Comparison: Should You Buy the New iPhone 12 Mini
- iPhone 12 vs. Samsung S20: The Battle of 2020's 5G Phones
- iPhone 12 Pro Max vs Samsung S20 Ultra vs Samsung Note 20 Ultra Comparison: Everything You Need to Know
- iPhone 12 Pro and Pro Max Review: The Wait is Over
- iPhone 12 vs. Google Pixel 5 Comparison - Everything You Need to Know
- iPhone 12 Review: Everything You Need to Know
- How to Fix iPhone Face ID When It's Not Working
- How to Log in to iCloud on Your iPhone and Use iCloud Family Sharing
- How to Share iPhone Live Photo to Instagram - A Complete Guide
- iPhone Wallpapers – Best iPhone 11 WallPaper in 2021
- iPhone Podcast – Everything about the Best Podcast Apps for iPhone in 2020
- Apple iPhone SE 2 2020 - Everything You Need to Know
- How to Transfer Data From An Old iPhone to A New iPhone
- How to Set A Live Photo as Lock Screen Wallpaper on iPhone
- iCloud Storage Is Full: Tips to Help You Manage Your iCloud Storage
- How to Take Great Photos with Your iPhone Camera
- One Plus Phone