iPhone Podcast – Everything about the Best Podcast Apps for iPhone in 2020
Best iPhone podcast app recommended
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Jan 08,2021 19:29 pm
When it comes to podcast apps, iPhone users have a variety of great options. iPhone offers both built-in and third-party apps for its users to enjoy all kinds of iPhone podcasts. If you do not know what podcast apps for iPhone are available, or you are having trouble finding the perfect postcast app that is the best for you, don’t worry, we have you covered. In this article, we list the top 10 podcast apps for your use. Moreover, if you want to convert or download podcasts, we provide a comlete guide for you to convert the audio to any file format that would be most compatible with your device(iPhone, iPad, and PC).
Part 1. iPhone Podcast – Best podcast apps for iPhone? (Updated for 2020)
Podcasting allows users to listen to live or recorded audios online. The audios are typically in the MP3 format, and you can extract them from various podcasting apps or websites. Here, we provide you a complete list of 10 best apps that allow you to listen to podcasts on iPhone easily.
It is a free-to-use podcast app for iPhone users that is available on the Apple App Store. The app supports smart speed, audio filtering, and voice boost. Moreover, its updated version allows users to skip the intros and outros of podcasts.
The only downside of OVERCAST app is that ads would pop up unexpectedly, which you can remove only by in-app purchasing.
Who hasn’t heard of Spotify? It is one of the best digital music service in the world to listen to the music of your favorite musician. They have recently added a Podcast section as well. The app’s well-selected podcasts are available for free for iOS users.
Spotify also launched its Sound Up programme to support underrepresented podcasters, especially female podcasters of color in the US, UK and Ireland, Germany, Australia, Sweden, and Brazil. Spotify’s Sound Up programm has been able to connect listeners with different cultural backgrounds and inspire a new wave of socially-minded podcasts. Additionally, you can also request to list your own podcasts on the Spotify’s audio-streaming platform.
Breaker is not only a reliable app to listen to podcasts with iPhones, but like SoundCloud, it shows what type of content your friends are listening to. It is also cost-free with an approachable and intuitive interface. You can even speed up the podcast if you are not a fan of the discussions’ lengthy silences.
If you are looking for a light and user-friendly app to listen to your favored podcasts, then look no further as ListenApp is the one for you. It is free and offers a completely ad-free experience for all iPhone users. You can download and listen to any episode of the podcast you want at any time. It also allows you to toggle the playback speed and create a custom queue of the preferred podcasts.
The best thing about the Castro Podcast app for iPhone is its interface. It allows you to queue or archive any episode of the podcast. Moreover, you can sync the app with iMessage and Apple Watch to get the latest news.
With easy-to-use controls and a simplistic interface, you can use Castaway to access all the top and new podcasts. It offers you to download and stream episodes and even adjust the playback speed to your comfortable rate.
It is an awesome app to have, especially if you do not like missing out on the latest episode of your favorite podcast. PodCruncher allows you to sync the audio track with your computer and download them to listen in your leisure time. There is no download size limit with the app.
You can also manage and create new playlists to filter and group episodes. Still, you would need to purchase the app from the Apple App Store for a minimal amount.
It is a cool podcast app for iOS users available for a small cost of $2.99 from the Apple App Store. The app’s powerful interface will allow you to manage and listen to podcasts in the best possible way.
If you have trouble finding the preferred podcast episode, then we suggest using Pocket Cast for iOS, which has one of the best directory layouts. It is so simple that you can access any podcast by tapping only a few times. Apart from it’s beautiful UI design, you can download the app for free with Pocket Cast. The app has a powerful playback feature that enables you to select any speed from 0.5 to 3x.
Last but certainly not the least in our list of the best podcast app for iPhone, iCatcher allows you to download and watch any podcast. You can create a custom playlist by filtering out any podcast or its episodes.
iCatcher provides you with the option to pick variable playback speeds. Moreover, you can play/pause and jump the podcast forward or backward 30 seconds with the app. You can also download the podcast and listen later when you have an unstable internet connection.
Part 2. The Best Audio Converter Tool to Convert Podcast Format
When you download the podcast on your device, no matter a PC or phone, chances of the file system of the audio being incompatible with the device are high. Under such circumstances, we recommend changing the format of the audio podcast with the UniConverter by Wondershare.
The reason is that the app’s ability to support more than 1000 audio and video file systems. It also has additional virtues such as video editing, compression, and conversion. You can also convert images with the program.
Here is the method to convert the audio format of the podcast with the UniConverter.
Step 1: Open the Application:
Open the program on your Mac or PC. Click on the Image Converter tab on the left and add the audio track.
Step 2: Select the Output Audio Format:
After importing the audio, click on Settings and select the format you wish to convert the audio. Click on Create. Select the File Location to store the new audio and move to step 3.
Step 3: Convert the Audio:
Click on the Convert tab to start the conversion. You will find the converted file inside the selected folder.
After reading this guide till the end, you must know about the best podcast apps for iOS and the fundamental difference between them. It is entirely up to you on which app is best compatible with your requirements. Besides, if you want to download the podcast and find its file format undesirable. In that case, you can choose the service of the UniConverter to change the file system.
iPhone 12 Pro Max vs Samsung S20 Ultra vs Samsung Note 20 Ultra Comparison: Everything You Need to Know
- Google Phone
- 10 Best Free Games on Google Play (2021)
- 10 Best Free Movie Apps on Google Play 2020
- 10 Best Free Music Apps on Google Play 2021
- Hey Google: A Complete Guide for Google Assistant
- Google Chromecast (2020) Released: Works with the Apps You Love
- Best Google Doodle Stories and Doodle Games
- Google Gmail Tips and Tricks
- Google Home App: Tips and Tricks
- Google Map 2020 Updates: What's New?
- Google Nest Audio Speaker Released: Best Companion for Your Pixel Phone
- Google Pixel 4 XL Review: Everything You Need to Know
- Google Pixel 4a 5G Review: Everything You Need to Know
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Everything You Need to Know
- Best Google Hidden Games
- Google Pixel Buds 2020 Review: Google's Competent AirPods Alternative
- How to Download and Install the Google Play Store
- How to Use Google Translate: Tips and Tricks
- Google Pixel 5 vs. Samsung S20 Comparison - Which Phone Wins?
- Huawei Phone
- iPhone & iOS
- EarPods vs AirPods: Do AirPods Worth the Extra $100
- Apple HomePod Mini Released: Everything You Want to Know
- iPad Air 4 vs. Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 - Which is the Premium Tablet?
- Apple iPad Air 4 vs. Apple iPad Pro - Which One to Buy?
- Apple iPad Air 4 (2020) Review: What's New?
- Apple Watch Series 6 vs Apple Watch SE – Which One to Pick?
- Apple Watch Series 6 Review: What's New?
- The Best iPhone 11 Cases 2021
- Best iPhone 11 Deals: How to Buy iPhone 11& 11 Pro& and 11 Pro Max with Best Prices
- iPhone Photo Apps – Learn All about the 10 Best Photo Apps for iPhone in 2020
- iPhone Case – Make Your Own Custom iPhone 11 Case
- Top 10 Fashion iPhone 11 Cases
- How to Use Find My iPhone to Locate Lost or Stolen Phone
- iPhone 11 vs Galaxy S20 Comparison - Which One to Buy?
- How to Use Google Map Tips and Tricks
- How to Backup Your iPhone - An Ultimate Guide
- How to Set Ringtone in iPhone with iTunes
- How to Reset iPhone: A Complete Guide
- How to Recover Deleted Pictures on iPhone?
- How to Screen Record and Do Screenshots on iPhone
- How to Unlock iPhone
- iOS 14 Released – New Features to Unlock!
- iPhone 11 All Colors Comparison! Which One to Choose?
- iPhone 11: How To Take Screenshot
- iPhone 11 Lineup Comparison - How to Decide Which One to Buy?
- iPhone 11 vs. iPhone SE 2020 Comparison - Which Is Better?
- iPhone 12 Lineup Comparison - How to Decide Which One to Buy?
- iPhone 12 Mini vs. iPhone SE 2020 Comparison: Should You Buy the New iPhone 12 Mini
- iPhone 12 vs. Samsung S20: The Battle of 2020's 5G Phones
- iPhone 12 Pro Max vs Samsung S20 Ultra vs Samsung Note 20 Ultra Comparison: Everything You Need to Know
- iPhone 12 Pro and Pro Max Review: The Wait is Over
- iPhone 12 vs. Google Pixel 5 Comparison - Everything You Need to Know
- iPhone 12 Review: Everything You Need to Know
- How to Fix iPhone Face ID When It's Not Working
- How to Log in to iCloud on Your iPhone and Use iCloud Family Sharing
- How to Share iPhone Live Photo to Instagram - A Complete Guide
- iPhone Wallpapers – Best iPhone 11 WallPaper in 2021
- iPhone Podcast – Everything about the Best Podcast Apps for iPhone in 2020
- Apple iPhone SE 2 2020 - Everything You Need to Know
- How to Transfer Data From An Old iPhone to A New iPhone
- How to Set A Live Photo as Lock Screen Wallpaper on iPhone
- iCloud Storage Is Full: Tips to Help You Manage Your iCloud Storage
- How to Take Great Photos with Your iPhone Camera
- One Plus Phone