iPhone Case – Make Your Own Custom iPhone 11 Case
How to make you custom iPhone case
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Sep 13,2021 10:47 am
A custom iPhone 11 case makes already stylish iPhone 11 more unique. There are plenty of web services on the internet that help you create your personalised iPhone 11 cases. You can employ images or stickers from their vast collections to design your case online, or simply upload your favorite photos to these platforms and let them custom your next iPhone case. Apart from that, many tutorial videos are also available on Youtube that teach you how to create personalised iPhone 11 cases with your own hands. Follow this guide to discover how to make your next custom iPhone 11 case stand out!
Part 1. Top 4 Most Popular Websites Recommended for Customizing iPhone Cases
As mentioned, several reliable and efficient e-stores offer users custom iPhone 11 cases. Here we recommend some most popular websites/online stores to customize your iPhone 11 case.
GoCustomized is a popular online store to create cases for iPhone 11. It customize all kinds of iPhone cases to meet your needs – wallet iPhone case, clear iPhone case, sillicon iPhone case, you name it! Besides, they offer a wide range of option for your device from iPhone 4 to newer iPhone models.
In the design section, you will get the chance to upload the picture, select a layout, and even add effects to the case. After all this, the case will be delivered to you within a few days at a cost-effective price.
Shutterfly is a comprehensive online shopping store for not just customizing iPhone 11 cases, but also wall art, calendars, and photo books.
The website designs the cases based on the user’s choice, such as design color, phone model, case type, and case finish. Moreover, if you wish to create a design based on some occasion like a wedding or Mother’s Day, it is entirely possible with Shutterfly.
Etsy is a world-renowned shopping store that offers handmade and craft items that fall under a wide range of categories, such as iPhone 11 cases, clothing, and home decor.
The store offers to create leather case for iPhone models.If you want an environmental-friendly case, you can also order a bio-degradable back case in numerous color schemes. And most importantly, be creative as much as you can, you can custom your pet portrait into a cartoon design for your iPhone case, or if you are confident with your handwriting, you can design it into your iphone case as well!
MyCustomeCase offers more options and design styles for you to choose for your iPhone case. You can set your preferred photo as your iPhone case image or choose a design style they provide and select a case type, no matter it's a slim case, a cardshell case, or a folio case they have them all! Though the platform offers a ton of varieties for you to pick, their price for customizimng service is more expensive than the other services mentioned.
Part 2. Make Your Own Custom iPhone 11 Case Yourself
Sometimes there are still limitations with customizing service, as online stores may not offer a specific kind of design you desire for your iPhone 11 case. Under such circumstances, you can make your own custom case by your hand! There are plenty of video guides available on platforms like Youtube that can help you along the way. We have listed top 5 tutorial videos in the list below:
If you have the slightest bit of interest in painting or drawing, then this is the video for you. This video contains a compilation of different users creating their own iPhone 11 cases with paint and brush. All you need is a clear image or a template to follow to make your own custom iPhone 11 case.
The Spray Paint Design
Did you know that you can create an amazing design on your iPhone 11’s case with spray paint? We know that it is unheard of but if you want to know more, then watch the video.
In the clip, the person tapes the cameras and charging outlet before spray painting the phone all over. After creating a background with the paint, it is where your drawing skills come in to make an attractive design. In the video, the user decided to create a cupcake design, which is fairly easy, and one you can make.
Creating A Design with An Inkjet Printer
There is a way to create a custom design for your iPhone 11 case with a print paper and a printer. The video explains the process in detail on how to make the design that you like quickly. All you need is a simple phone case to start the process. Once you had created the design on the paper with the printer, paste it on the case, and your custom made case will be ready.
The Spray Paint and Market Design
This video explains another method to create a custom design on the iPhone 11 case with spray paint. Once you spread the paint all over the cover, pick up your markers and pencil and design any layout you like. It is as simple as that.
Simple Painting with Brushes
Imagine you are creating a painting on a canvas but in this case, replace the canvas with your iPhone 11 case. In this clip, the creator explained how to customize iPhone 11 cases with paste paint and brushes.
Now you know where to buy or create customized cases for iPhone 11. All the platforms mentioned are reliable to purchase or make any smartphone case. However, if you want to experience the designing process yourself, then follow the tutorial videos and make the case with your hands.
If you decide to try those online platforms to customize you case with your iPhone photos, large possibility is that you will need to convert your photo into a specific format that the platfrom supports. Here we recommend you using Wondershare UniConverter. It is a one-stop cobnversion tool for you to convert video, audio, and images into 1000+ formats. After converting your photo format, you can crop or edit it, change its size or add texts to it.
Here is the method to use the software on Mac or PC:
Step 1: Launch Wondershare UniConverter on your system.
Step 2: Click on the Toolbox and click on Image Converter.
Step 3: Import the picture by clicking on the + icon.
Step 4: Change the format of the image.
Step 5: Click on Convert to start the conversion process.
Step 6: Edit or Crop the image for your needs.
iPhone 12 Pro Max vs Samsung S20 Ultra vs Samsung Note 20 Ultra Comparison: Everything You Need to Know
- Google Phone
- 10 Best Free Games on Google Play (2021)
- 10 Best Free Movie Apps on Google Play 2020
- 10 Best Free Music Apps on Google Play 2021
- Hey Google: A Complete Guide for Google Assistant
- Google Chromecast (2020) Released: Works with the Apps You Love
- Best Google Doodle Stories and Doodle Games
- Google Gmail Tips and Tricks
- Google Home App: Tips and Tricks
- Google Map 2020 Updates: What's New?
- Google Nest Audio Speaker Released: Best Companion for Your Pixel Phone
- Google Pixel 4 XL Review: Everything You Need to Know
- Google Pixel 4a 5G Review: Everything You Need to Know
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Everything You Need to Know
- Best Google Hidden Games
- Google Pixel Buds 2020 Review: Google's Competent AirPods Alternative
- How to Download and Install the Google Play Store
- How to Use Google Translate: Tips and Tricks
- Google Pixel 5 vs. Samsung S20 Comparison - Which Phone Wins?
- Huawei Phone
- iPhone & iOS
- EarPods vs AirPods: Do AirPods Worth the Extra $100
- Apple HomePod Mini Released: Everything You Want to Know
- iPad Air 4 vs. Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 - Which is the Premium Tablet?
- Apple iPad Air 4 vs. Apple iPad Pro - Which One to Buy?
- Apple iPad Air 4 (2020) Review: What's New?
- Apple Watch Series 6 vs Apple Watch SE – Which One to Pick?
- Apple Watch Series 6 Review: What's New?
- The Best iPhone 11 Cases 2021
- Best iPhone 11 Deals: How to Buy iPhone 11& 11 Pro& and 11 Pro Max with Best Prices
- iPhone Photo Apps – Learn All about the 10 Best Photo Apps for iPhone in 2020
- iPhone Case – Make Your Own Custom iPhone 11 Case
- Top 10 Fashion iPhone 11 Cases
- How to Use Find My iPhone to Locate Lost or Stolen Phone
- iPhone 11 vs Galaxy S20 Comparison - Which One to Buy?
- How to Use Google Map Tips and Tricks
- How to Backup Your iPhone - An Ultimate Guide
- How to Set Ringtone in iPhone with iTunes
- How to Reset iPhone: A Complete Guide
- How to Recover Deleted Pictures on iPhone?
- How to Screen Record and Do Screenshots on iPhone
- How to Unlock iPhone
- iOS 14 Released – New Features to Unlock!
- iPhone 11 All Colors Comparison! Which One to Choose?
- iPhone 11: How To Take Screenshot
- iPhone 11 Lineup Comparison - How to Decide Which One to Buy?
- iPhone 11 vs. iPhone SE 2020 Comparison - Which Is Better?
- iPhone 12 Lineup Comparison - How to Decide Which One to Buy?
- iPhone 12 Mini vs. iPhone SE 2020 Comparison: Should You Buy the New iPhone 12 Mini
- iPhone 12 vs. Samsung S20: The Battle of 2020's 5G Phones
- iPhone 12 Pro Max vs Samsung S20 Ultra vs Samsung Note 20 Ultra Comparison: Everything You Need to Know
- iPhone 12 Pro and Pro Max Review: The Wait is Over
- iPhone 12 vs. Google Pixel 5 Comparison - Everything You Need to Know
- iPhone 12 Review: Everything You Need to Know
- How to Fix iPhone Face ID When It's Not Working
- How to Log in to iCloud on Your iPhone and Use iCloud Family Sharing
- How to Share iPhone Live Photo to Instagram - A Complete Guide
- iPhone Wallpapers – Best iPhone 11 WallPaper in 2021
- iPhone Podcast – Everything about the Best Podcast Apps for iPhone in 2020
- Apple iPhone SE 2 2020 - Everything You Need to Know
- How to Transfer Data From An Old iPhone to A New iPhone
- How to Set A Live Photo as Lock Screen Wallpaper on iPhone
- iCloud Storage Is Full: Tips to Help You Manage Your iCloud Storage
- How to Take Great Photos with Your iPhone Camera
- One Plus Phone