How to Recover Deleted Pictures on iPhone?
Tips to recover deleted photos on iPhone
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Jan 08,2021 19:29 pm
Photos play a vital role in people's lives. They store our memories and remind us of the important moments spent together with our beloved ones. But have you accidentally deleted photos of a memorable moment in your life from your iPhone? Or have you lost photos due to an iPhone factory reset? It would be sad that one mistake leads to the loss of all these precious moments in a few seconds. Don't worry, we offer you a complete guide to help you get your photos back. Read on to learn how to retrieve deleted photos from iPhone efficiently.
Part 1. Recover Photos from iPhone from Recently Deleted Album
Do you know you can recover all your deleted photos from the recently deleted album on an iOS device? All iPhone device usually stores deleted images to this album for 30 days, but after that, your photos will be erased permanently. Follow the steps below to recover your photos from the recently deleted album.
Step 1: Launch the Photos app on your iOS device.
Step 2: Open Album and tap on Recently Deleted.
Step 3: Tap on Select in the top right corner of the pane
Step 4: Tap Recover to reclaim all deleted photos or you can select certain photos that you're willing to restore and tap Recover.
Note: You can also follow these steps to recover photos from your iCloud photo library if you've activated it before.
Part 2. Use your Mac to Restore from A Backup
If you've fortunately backed up your iPhone using the Mac OS, then you can easily reach out for your computer and restore your lost images. However, only photos backed up on the day the operation was carried out will show up.
You can use the steps below to use Mac to restore your photos:
Step 1: Connect your iPhone to the Mac computer using its USB cable and click on Command+N simultaneously.
Step 2: On the left pane of the Finder window, find your iPhone and click on it.
Step 3: Your device info will be displayed on the right side of the screen of your computer.
Step 4: Search for the section labeled Backup and click on the Restore Backup option.
Step 5: A window will pop-up, click on the menu labeled Backup. Then you can now select which backup you're going to use.
Step 6: Input your Passcode in the password section and click on Restore to begin the process. After that, wait for a few minutes for the backup process to be completed.
Part 3. Recover Using A Third-Party Software
There are so many data recovery software apps out there that you can use to restore your deleted photos. And I've made a list of top effective ones that'll enable you to recover your deleted photos from the iPhone effectively.
The Wondershare Recoverit software is one of the most helpful data recovery software that allows you to reclaim your deleted files conveniently. Today, losing crucial files is a very heartbreaking thing for many people. But Recoverit has been their rescue because of its advanced features that have the capability to restore files in over 550 formats just within three steps. Hence, you can always reach out for this tool when it comes to formatted data recovery, file recovery, partition recovery, and device recovery.
Follow the steps below to recover photos with Wondershare Recoverit data recovery software.
Step 1: Install and launch Wondershare Recoverit on your Mac/PC. Then connect your iPhone to your computer and select the storage of your deleted photos.
Step 2: After selecting the photo's location, Recoverit would do an all-round scan to search out all your lost images.
Step 3: Finally, after the scanning process is completed, you can now preview your deleted photos and click on Recover to retrieve the deleted picture.
Dr.fone is another great tool produced by the Wondershare company, whivh gives you access to recover all your lost and deleted files within the blink of an eye. Whether you’ve accidentally deleted your photo or lost your date by resetting your iPhone, this data recovery tool will help you get them back. In addition, you can retrieve your lost text messages, WhatsApp messages(only for rooted devices), contacts, music, documents, and video.
Follow the steps below to recover your photos and data with Dr.fone:
Step 1: Install and open Dr.fone software, then select Recover and connect your iPhone device using its USB cable.
Step 2: Click on Start Scan at the bottom right corner of your computer screen. The app would do a thorough scan on your device to search out your deleted photos.
Step 3: Dr.fone will give you access to preview all your deleted pictures and restore the ones that are needed.
Saving your photos to iCloud helps to save iPhone storage space and gives you the ultimate access to all your photos wherever and whenever. Apple has included a 5GB free space for you to utilize in saving photos and videos. All you just have to do is launch the Settings > tap on your Apple ID> switch iCloud on> select Photos> select Optimize iPhone Storage to make more space on your device. The image below shows the process.
AirDrop is a safe and convenient tool that iPad, iPhones, and Mac OS users use to transfer photos from their iPhone to a hard drive over WiFi and Bluetooth. To use AirDrop, you'll need to enable WiFi and Bluetooth then launch the photos app. After that, follow the steps mentioned below to complete the process.
Yes, Google Photos app is another means of recovering your deleted photos easily. Google photos app will give you 15GB free space to Backup & Sync your photos. Also, when you delete your images here, it will reside in the bin for 60 days and will be permanently deleted after that period. Thus, if you've fortunately saved your pictures to this app, you can utilize it to recover them quickly.
Part 4. Transfer with Wondershare UniConverter
Now you've known how to recover your lost/deleted photos back from iPhone, it'll be amazing to introduce you to another mind-blowing software. Wondershare UniConverter is an avant-garde grade lightweight application that allows you to convert and transfer files efficiently.
UniConverter has been a vital tool for professionals in the video and image editing industry. Besides, it also gives you allows you to edit, convert, and compress videos/audios with its powerful tools and intuitive user interface.
If you need to transfer your files, all you need to do is follow the steps below.
Step 1: Get to the transfer box Open Wondershare UniConverter and select Toolbox on the bottom left side of the screen, then click on Transfer.
Step 2: Connect Your iOS device Use your iPhone USB cable to connect it to the computer, then tap on Trust when UniConverter prompts. On the next prompt, enter the password of your iOS device to establish trust between the computer and the phone.
Step 3: Import files to UniConverter Click on the drop-down second to the Add Files icon from the Transfer box's top-left corner, select Add Files or to import video files individually or add the entire folder with the clips in a single go, respectively.
Step 4: Transfer files In the final procedure, make sure your iPhone's name is present in the drop-down list at the top-right corner of the Transfer box. Then click on Transfer from the right side of the tape to transfer the video.
iPhone 12 Pro Max vs Samsung S20 Ultra vs Samsung Note 20 Ultra Comparison: Everything You Need to Know
- Google Phone
- 10 Best Free Games on Google Play (2021)
- 10 Best Free Movie Apps on Google Play 2020
- 10 Best Free Music Apps on Google Play 2021
- Hey Google: A Complete Guide for Google Assistant
- Google Chromecast (2020) Released: Works with the Apps You Love
- Best Google Doodle Stories and Doodle Games
- Google Gmail Tips and Tricks
- Google Home App: Tips and Tricks
- Google Map 2020 Updates: What's New?
- Google Nest Audio Speaker Released: Best Companion for Your Pixel Phone
- Google Pixel 4 XL Review: Everything You Need to Know
- Google Pixel 4a 5G Review: Everything You Need to Know
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Everything You Need to Know
- Best Google Hidden Games
- Google Pixel Buds 2020 Review: Google's Competent AirPods Alternative
- How to Download and Install the Google Play Store
- How to Use Google Translate: Tips and Tricks
- Google Pixel 5 vs. Samsung S20 Comparison - Which Phone Wins?
- Huawei Phone
- iPhone & iOS
- EarPods vs AirPods: Do AirPods Worth the Extra $100
- Apple HomePod Mini Released: Everything You Want to Know
- iPad Air 4 vs. Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 - Which is the Premium Tablet?
- Apple iPad Air 4 vs. Apple iPad Pro - Which One to Buy?
- Apple iPad Air 4 (2020) Review: What's New?
- Apple Watch Series 6 vs Apple Watch SE – Which One to Pick?
- Apple Watch Series 6 Review: What's New?
- The Best iPhone 11 Cases 2021
- Best iPhone 11 Deals: How to Buy iPhone 11& 11 Pro& and 11 Pro Max with Best Prices
- iPhone Photo Apps – Learn All about the 10 Best Photo Apps for iPhone in 2020
- iPhone Case – Make Your Own Custom iPhone 11 Case
- Top 10 Fashion iPhone 11 Cases
- How to Use Find My iPhone to Locate Lost or Stolen Phone
- iPhone 11 vs Galaxy S20 Comparison - Which One to Buy?
- How to Use Google Map Tips and Tricks
- How to Backup Your iPhone - An Ultimate Guide
- How to Set Ringtone in iPhone with iTunes
- How to Reset iPhone: A Complete Guide
- How to Recover Deleted Pictures on iPhone?
- How to Screen Record and Do Screenshots on iPhone
- How to Unlock iPhone
- iOS 14 Released – New Features to Unlock!
- iPhone 11 All Colors Comparison! Which One to Choose?
- iPhone 11: How To Take Screenshot
- iPhone 11 Lineup Comparison - How to Decide Which One to Buy?
- iPhone 11 vs. iPhone SE 2020 Comparison - Which Is Better?
- iPhone 12 Lineup Comparison - How to Decide Which One to Buy?
- iPhone 12 Mini vs. iPhone SE 2020 Comparison: Should You Buy the New iPhone 12 Mini
- iPhone 12 vs. Samsung S20: The Battle of 2020's 5G Phones
- iPhone 12 Pro Max vs Samsung S20 Ultra vs Samsung Note 20 Ultra Comparison: Everything You Need to Know
- iPhone 12 Pro and Pro Max Review: The Wait is Over
- iPhone 12 vs. Google Pixel 5 Comparison - Everything You Need to Know
- iPhone 12 Review: Everything You Need to Know
- How to Fix iPhone Face ID When It's Not Working
- How to Log in to iCloud on Your iPhone and Use iCloud Family Sharing
- How to Share iPhone Live Photo to Instagram - A Complete Guide
- iPhone Wallpapers – Best iPhone 11 WallPaper in 2021
- iPhone Podcast – Everything about the Best Podcast Apps for iPhone in 2020
- Apple iPhone SE 2 2020 - Everything You Need to Know
- How to Transfer Data From An Old iPhone to A New iPhone
- How to Set A Live Photo as Lock Screen Wallpaper on iPhone
- iCloud Storage Is Full: Tips to Help You Manage Your iCloud Storage
- How to Take Great Photos with Your iPhone Camera
- One Plus Phone