iPhone 11: How To Take Screenshot
Taking screenshots: a complete guide
By Kendra D. Mitchell |
Since the innovation of the iPhone x, Apple has switched from using the home button fingerprint unlock to the realm of gesture-based navigation and Face ID. And this has influenced how screenshots are taken on the iPhone 11.
Thus, if you're among the folks who transited from the iPhone 6, iPhone 7, or iPhone 8. You'll miss the home button in the process of taking screenshots. Anyway, if you're unfamiliar with how to take screenshots on iPhone 11, keep reading to learn the top ways to capture the iPhone 11 screen easily.
Part 1. Take ScreenShots on iPhone 11: A Step-by-Step Guide
Apple has made the process of taking screenshots on iPhone 11 a lot simpler, but we still see many folks switching from the older models finding it quite odd. Follow the steps to take a screenshot on iPhone 11.
Step 1: Hold firm the Side Button and Volume Up Button simultaneously
Step 2: This time, you'll have to quickly release both buttons, to be able to capture a screenshot.
Step 3: After taking the iPhone screenshot, a thumbnail will appear at the bottom left corner of your iPhone screen. Then, tap on it to view your screenshot.
Part 2. How to Take Screenshots On iPhone 11 using Assistive Touch
Are you facing issues with your side button or volume up button? Well, you can easily utilize the Assistive Touch option on your iPhone 11 to capture a screenshot. The Assistive Touch is an accessibility feature that creates a virtual home button on your iPhone home screen and allows you to take screenshots conveniently.
Step 1: Launch Settings on your iPhone and select Accessibility under the General option.
Step 2: Tap on Touch > select Assistive Touch> and tap on the toggle switch to enable Assistive Touch on your iPhone. If you've completed the first two steps, you'll notice a virtual button on your iPhone 11 screen.
Step 3: Tap the Virtual Button and choose Device in the small square box that appears on the screen.
Step 4: After tapping on Device, you'll be prompted to see new options. Then tap on More and select Screenshot to capture a screenshot on your iPhone.
Part 3. Edit Screenshots on iPhone 11
Taking screenshots on iPhone 11 is very concise and now you're familiar with the process, you should be able to take screenshots yourself. But if you're thinking of editing your photo immediately after taking a screenshot, you can use the steps below to perform the operation.
Step 1: After you've captured your iPhone 11 screen, you'll notice a thumbnail at the bottom left corner of your device. Just tap on the Image.
Step 2: You'll be given some image editing tools, thus edit your screenshot and tap on Done when you've finished editing.
Now you've captured the screen of your iPhone 11 using the physical button or Assistive Touch, you may further need to convert, compress, and resize your image. Wondershare UniConverter is a powerful encoder that can convert images of different formats like TIF, BMP, JPG, And PNG without photo quality loss.
Thus, if you're looking to convert your screenshot into a format that best suits your needs, don't hesitate to reach out for the UniConverter software. In addition, this extraordinary conversion app can edit, crop, remove/add watermarks, change the size of your image, apply effects, and do a lot more on your photos.
If you need to convert your screenshots or photos, follow the 3 step process outline below.
Step 1:Upload Pictures on UniConverter Software Tool
Launch the Uniconverter app and click on Toolbox on the bottom left side of the screen. Then, select the Image Converter at the top right side of the screen.
Step 2: Select Format to Convert Images
Click on the drop-down button at the top right corner of your screen to select the image format you want.
Step 3: Convert Your Pictures
In the final step navigate to the bottom left corner of your screen, then click on Convert All button to convert your images instantly.
iPhone 12 Pro Max vs Samsung S20 Ultra vs Samsung Note 20 Ultra Comparison: Everything You Need to Know
Media.io - Online Video Editor
Create Your Incredible Videos Anywhere, Anytime!
- Google Phone
- 10 Best Free Games on Google Play (2021)
- 10 Best Free Movie Apps on Google Play 2020
- 10 Best Free Music Apps on Google Play 2021
- Hey Google: A Complete Guide for Google Assistant
- Google Chromecast (2020) Released: Works with the Apps You Love
- Best Google Doodle Stories and Doodle Games
- Google Gmail Tips and Tricks
- Google Home App: Tips and Tricks
- Google Map 2020 Updates: What's New?
- Google Nest Audio Speaker Released: Best Companion for Your Pixel Phone
- Google Pixel 4 XL Review: Everything You Need to Know
- Google Pixel 4a 5G Review: Everything You Need to Know
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Everything You Need to Know
- Best Google Hidden Games
- Google Pixel Buds 2020 Review: Google's Competent AirPods Alternative
- How to Download and Install the Google Play Store
- How to Use Google Translate: Tips and Tricks
- Google Pixel 5 vs. Samsung S20 Comparison - Which Phone Wins?
- Huawei Phone
- iPhone & iOS
- EarPods vs AirPods: Do AirPods Worth the Extra $100
- Apple HomePod Mini Released: Everything You Want to Know
- iPad Air 4 vs. Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 - Which is the Premium Tablet?
- Apple iPad Air 4 vs. Apple iPad Pro - Which One to Buy?
- Apple iPad Air 4 (2020) Review: What's New?
- Apple Watch Series 6 vs Apple Watch SE – Which One to Pick?
- Apple Watch Series 6 Review: What's New?
- The Best iPhone 11 Cases 2021
- Best iPhone 11 Deals: How to Buy iPhone 11& 11 Pro& and 11 Pro Max with Best Prices
- iPhone Photo Apps – Learn All about the 10 Best Photo Apps for iPhone in 2020
- iPhone Case – Make Your Own Custom iPhone 11 Case
- Top 10 Fashion iPhone 11 Cases
- How to Use Find My iPhone to Locate Lost or Stolen Phone
- iPhone 11 vs Galaxy S20 Comparison - Which One to Buy?
- How to Use Google Map Tips and Tricks
- How to Backup Your iPhone - An Ultimate Guide
- How to Set Ringtone in iPhone with iTunes
- How to Reset iPhone: A Complete Guide
- How to Recover Deleted Pictures on iPhone?
- How to Screen Record and Do Screenshots on iPhone
- How to Unlock iPhone
- iOS 14 Released – New Features to Unlock!
- iPhone 11 All Colors Comparison! Which One to Choose?
- iPhone 11: How To Take Screenshot
- iPhone 11 Lineup Comparison - How to Decide Which One to Buy?
- iPhone 11 vs. iPhone SE 2020 Comparison - Which Is Better?
- iPhone 12 Lineup Comparison - How to Decide Which One to Buy?
- iPhone 12 Mini vs. iPhone SE 2020 Comparison: Should You Buy the New iPhone 12 Mini
- iPhone 12 vs. Samsung S20: The Battle of 2020's 5G Phones
- iPhone 12 Pro Max vs Samsung S20 Ultra vs Samsung Note 20 Ultra Comparison: Everything You Need to Know
- iPhone 12 Pro and Pro Max Review: The Wait is Over
- iPhone 12 vs. Google Pixel 5 Comparison - Everything You Need to Know
- iPhone 12 Review: Everything You Need to Know
- How to Fix iPhone Face ID When It's Not Working
- How to Log in to iCloud on Your iPhone and Use iCloud Family Sharing
- How to Share iPhone Live Photo to Instagram - A Complete Guide
- iPhone Wallpapers – Best iPhone 11 WallPaper in 2021
- iPhone Podcast – Everything about the Best Podcast Apps for iPhone in 2020
- Apple iPhone SE 2 2020 - Everything You Need to Know
- How to Transfer Data From An Old iPhone to A New iPhone
- How to Set A Live Photo as Lock Screen Wallpaper on iPhone
- iCloud Storage Is Full: Tips to Help You Manage Your iCloud Storage
- How to Take Great Photos with Your iPhone Camera
- One Plus Phone