How to Loop a Video for Instagram Online
Loop Video for Instagram Online
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Sep 14,2020 22:03 pm
Are you passionate about creating looped Instagram videos? Well, today, Instagram has ditched support for the play-once-and-stop technique in favor of the more convenient endless loops. This way, you don’t have to click any button to re-watch a video. However, finding the best app to help you loop videos for Instagram professionally isn’t that easy. So, without beating around the bush, let’s hop in and learn some quick and easy methods to make an Instagram story video loop.
Part 1. How to Make a Beautiful Instagram Story Video Easily
Online UniConverter (Originally Media.io) is the ‘king’ of all online repeat video for Instagram methods. It’s sleek, efficient, and simple to use even for greenhorns. It supports the easy drag-and-drop feature, after which you can customize your clip accordingly. The available loop options include 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x, 6x, and 8x. Also, users can trim off the unwanted parts of their videos as well as choose a different saving format before looping. And of course, there’re plenty of other functions to edit your videos, audios, images, and documents.
Online UniConverter – Best Online Loop Video App
- Loop videos for Instagram 2x up to 8x
- Loop various video formats, including MP4, MOV, FLV, VOB, and more
- Trim and change video format before looping
- Edit video and audio files by cutting, converting, merging, and more
- Opens on Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, etc.
A step-by-step guide to loop a video for Instagram with Online UniConverter:
Step 1: Load your video
Tap the Add button to upload a video. Alternatively, you can merely drag-n-drop your video on the Loop Video function.
Step 2. Customize video
Now select the part of your video that you’d like to repeat by trimming off the unwanted sections. You can also choose a target video format before clicking the number of times that you’d like your video to play continuously.
Step 3. Loop video
Lastly, click the LOOP button to commence the looping process. This should take a few seconds, depending on your video file size. Go ahead and download your looped video and upload it on Instagram.
Part 2. Other 5 Online Methods to Loop Videos for Instagram
To add on the UniConverter repeat video for Instagram method, you can also take a look at these five simple online apps. Note, however, that some of them are ad-infested.
If not for the many adverts, I would suggest that FileConverto is on par with the Online UniConverter. But don’t get me wrong here because FileConverto is a unique loop video site in its own right. That aside, users can upload files up to 500MB before looping them for a maximum of 7x. Here is how to do it:
Step 1: Launch FileConverto and then click the “Browse” button to add a video file.
Step 2: Next, open the loop drop-down list and select the number of times you want to repeat your Instagram video.
Step 3: Finally, hit “Submit Now” and FileConverto will do the rest.
Rocketium is another well-polished loop video site. It’s ad-free, simple-to-use, and supports a myriad of video formats like TS, VOB, MKV, MOV, etc. Here, you have up to four loop preset options, including 2x, 3x, 5x, and 10x. You can even edit your video by adding captions, animations, and background music.
Step 1: Open Rocketium and then click the Upload a file button to add a video file you want to loop.
Step 2: Choose the number of times that you’d like to loop your video.
Step 3: Lastly, hit the Loop video button to save your changes.
Want to repeat a specific part of a YouTube video? Try Youxube! Unlike the first two options, this tool only supports YouTube URLs. You can watch your video in multiple qualities, including 1080p, 720p, 480p, 360p, 240p, and 144p. Also, it is free to use and doesn’t feature any adverts. Just remember that you can’t save the video locally for future playback.
Step 1: Launch Youxube on your browser and then paste your YouTube video URL on the search bar.
Step 2: On the URL, replace the “t” letter with “x” in the https://www.youtube.com.
Step 3: Now click “Play” and drag the sliders to loop video.
Looptube.io will extract any YouTube video of your choice and loop it as many times as you want. It’s free, simple to use, and offers straightforward control buttons. You can also take short notes on the inbuilt notepad as you enjoy the video. But unfortunately, this tool doesn’t support direct downloading of videos to your local storage.
Step 1: Open Looptube.io and then paste your YouTube video URL.
Step 2: Click the “Play” icon and then hit the “loop” button to start repeating a section of your video.
Kapwing is an advanced online Instagram story video loop function that works perfectly on any browser. Apart from looping videos, you can also edit videos by trimming, adding background audio, applying subtitles, and more. However, I’d advise that you stick to the other options if you’re still a beginner in the online loop video space.
Step 1: Open Kapwing and then paste a video URL or click the “Upload” button to add a video file.
Step 2: Click the “Trim video” button to chop off the unwanted parts of your video. You can also choose the number of times you want to loop the video. You can loop it up to 10x.
Step 3: Finally, click the “Create” button to save your new video.
These are the best six methods to loop videos for Instagram quickly and easily. In fact, don’t be tempted to download those memory-consuming and complicated apps for mobiles and desktops. Simply grab your browser and log into Online UniConverter for a seamless process.
- Add Music
- How to Add Background Music to a Video
- How to Add Music to Facebook Post
- How to Add Music to Instagram Video
- How to Add Music to Snapchat
- How to Add Music to Tiktok Video
- How to Add Music to Video
- How to Add Music to Youtube Video
- How to Add Sound to a Video
- How to Add Spotify Music to Video
- The Apps for Adding Music to Video
- How to Put Music to Video on iMovie
- Top 6 Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- 8 Best Websites for You to Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android and iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Best Way to Trim MP3 File Precisely
- How Do I Combine Multiple Files into One File
- How to Crop Audio Online
- How Can I Cut and Join MP3 Songs Online
- How to Cut Music on Garageband
- How to Cut Music on iMovie
- How to Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- How Do I Edit an MP3 Audio File
- How to Change Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Cut Music
- How to Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- How do You Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- How to Trim WAV File
- How to Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- How to Trim Audio with Audacity
- How to Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- How to Trim an MP3 File Online
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Loop Video
- The Way to Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- How can I Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- How to Loop a Video for Instagram Online
- How to Loop Video in HTML
- How do I Loop a Video on an Android
- How to Loop a Video online no Watermark
- How do I Loop a Video on My Phone
- Best Way to Loop Video on TV
- How do I Loop a Video on Twitter
- How do I Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Easy Ways to Loop YouTube Videos
- 5 Best Video Merger App for Android
- Mute Video
- Mute Video Android: How to Remove Audio from Video on Android Phone
- How to Mute A Video in iMovie Mac
- How to Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- How to Mute A Video on iPhone Free
- Top 9 Ways to Mute Videos Online Easily
- How to Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Best Video Muter: How to Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Easy Steps to Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Top 3 Ways to Remove Audio from Video in Windows 10/8/7
- Top 10 Video Mute App: How to Remove Audio from Video in Mobile
- Video Editor
- The Best Video Editor: Filmora 9
- How to Restore VHS Tapes
- How to Trim an MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- How to Add Audio to Video Online
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Top Special Effects Software Available 2020 for Windows and Mac
- How to Put Filters to Your Video?
- How to Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- How to Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie Permanently-Free Simple
- How to Add Text to My Video for Free
- 2020 New Ways to Add Text to YouTube Video
- 7 Speed Up Video Apps That Google Definitely Don’t Want You to Know About
- Best Free AVI Editor You Should Know in 2020
- Best AVI Trimmer for Different Computer Systems and Methods
- Add Audio to Video Online: 6 Best Alternatives to Biteable
- Add Audio to Video Online: 3 Best Alternatives to Kapwing
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to add music to video
- How to Brighten a Video by Using Video Brightness Editor
- How to Change Video Format with High-Quality
- How to Change Video Resolution Easily on Different Platforms
- How to Make a Video File Smaller
- Teach You How to Crop Your Video Files Easily
- How to Edit MOV Video Files in Windows and Mac System
- 2 Different Ways to Teach You How to Edit MP4 Files
- How to Edit MPEG Files on Mac and Windows?
- How to Edit Your Video on Windows and Mac
- How to Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Fast Motion iOS APPs That Will Change the Way You Create Video
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers in 2020
- How to Rotate or Flip an MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Video Flipping Tutorial: How to Flip& Mirror& and Rotate a Video File
- Top 5 FLV Video Editor
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- How to Grow Youtube Channel Fast
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- How to Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- TOP 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Software
- The Ways about How to Speed up a Video on Android
- How to Speed up a Video on iMovie
- 7 Reasons Why It's Great to Know How to Speed up a Video on iPhone
- How to Downsize MOV(QuickTime) File Size
- How to Slow Down TikTok Video
- How to Make Video Louder
- Online MP4 Video Cutter-Super Easy to Crop MP4 File
- Top Video Editor Tools for MP4 Video File
- MPEG Video Trimmer -Fast MEPG Cut
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Tips on Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- How to Rotate MP4 Video File Extension
- How to Rotate a Video
- I Tried Slow Down Youtube Videos and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Slow Motion iOS Apps That will Change the Way You Create Video
- TOP 8 Software for Making Slow Motion Video
- I Tried Speed up My Youtube and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion Android Apps That are Proven To Make Your Videos Special
- The Science about Fast Motion
- Tik Tok is the Simplest Way to Make Slow Motion?
- Add Audio to Video Online: Top 5 Alternatives to Clideo
- MP4 Cutter: How to Trim an MP4 Video File?
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac and Windows
- Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter Review-You Need to Know
- Top Video Editing for Mac
- Best 25 Video Editing Software in 2020
- Top 15 Video Editing For Windows in 2020 – You Should Know
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- How to Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- Three Ways to Watermark Your Video on Mac
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor - Beginner Friendly
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing