How do I Loop a Video on an Android
Loop Video on Android
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Sep 14,2020 22:02 pm
If there is a particular video on your Android phone that has struck your mind and you feel like watching, again and again, looping is the best solution. On an Android phone, you can loop videos in different ways like using a player that supports looping, using an Android app, and YouTube videos you can even use the playlist method. Discussed below are these methods to loop a video on Android.
Part 1. Using an online tool to Loop videos on your computer
If you want to loop videos on your Windows or Mac system, we suggest Online UniConverter (Originally Media.io) as the best solution. This is a browser-based tool that lets you loop the videos present on your system. The program facilitates repeating the videos up to 8 times and you can also choose the output format of the video. If required, you can even trim the videos to remove the unnecessary parts. The processed videos can be saved to the local system or a Dropbox as needed.
Steps to loop videos using Online UniConverter.
Step 1: To load the video from your local system, click on the + button. Drag and drop also function here.
Step 2: After the video is added to the program interface, you can even remove the unwanted parts by selecting the start and the end time or by moving the slider. Next, you need to select the number of times you want to loop the video from the available options. The total duration of the video after looping will be shown by the interface.
Step 3: Select the target format from the drop-down menu at the bottom left corner. Hit on the LOOP button.
Step 4: The processing of the video will start and once it completes, you can select to download it to your local system or save it directly to your Dropbox account.
Once you have finished looping the video using Online UniConverter, you can transfer the same to an Android device using Wondershare or any other software and enjoy playing it repeatedly.
Part 2. Using a player to loop a video
On an Android phone if you want to loop a video, use MX Player as it sports the option. If the player is not installed on your device, you can do so from the Google Play Store. After the player is installed on your device, open the video that you want to loop. While the video is playing, click on the 3 vertical dots at the top-right corner of the screen, and from the Play option select Loop. Once the option is enabled the Loop All option will be unchecked (which is otherwise checked by default) and the video will play repeatedly.
Thus MX Player works as an excellent video player loop Android.
Part 3. Using the playlist feature to loop YouTube video on an Android phone
If you are watching YouTube video your Android phone, the playlist feature allows you to loop the videos with just a simple workaround. You can add the desired videos to the playlist and then choose it to play on a repeat. The following are the steps for the same.
Step 1: On your Android phone, open the YouTube video that you want to loop.
Step 2: Next to the video, click on the three-dot menu and select Add to playlist > Create a new playlist option. Next, choose the privacy option as Private.
Step 3: The playlist will now be created. Open it and click on the play button. Next, click on the Down arrow at the video, and while it is playing click on the loop icon.
The video will now play repeatedly. So no matter whether you want to loop video Samsung 9 or any other devices, this YouTube method will work fine.
Part 4. Using a third-party app to loop videos on Android
There are several applications available on the Google Play Store that let you loop videos and depending on your requirements you can choose from these available apps. Here we mention one such app called Musepic that allows repeating and looping YouTube videos on your Android device. You can choose to loop an entire YouTube video or can also select the specific segments and parts that you want to repeat. Loop Video and Video Looper are some of the other popularly used apps for the tasks.
So to loop videos on your Android device, you can use a player, an app, or can loop it on your system using Online UniConverter and then transfer it to your Android device. The Wondershare Online tool besides video looping supports a vast range of other features as well.
- Add Music
- How to Add Background Music to a Video
- How to Add Music to Facebook Post
- How to Add Music to Instagram Video
- How to Add Music to Snapchat
- How to Add Music to Tiktok Video
- How to Add Music to Video
- How to Add Music to Youtube Video
- How to Add Sound to a Video
- How to Add Spotify Music to Video
- The Apps for Adding Music to Video
- How to Put Music to Video on iMovie
- Top 6 Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- 8 Best Websites for You to Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android and iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Best Way to Trim MP3 File Precisely
- How Do I Combine Multiple Files into One File
- How to Crop Audio Online
- How Can I Cut and Join MP3 Songs Online
- How to Cut Music on Garageband
- How to Cut Music on iMovie
- How to Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- How Do I Edit an MP3 Audio File
- How to Change Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Cut Music
- How to Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- How do You Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- How to Trim WAV File
- How to Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- How to Trim Audio with Audacity
- How to Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- How to Trim an MP3 File Online
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Loop Video
- The Way to Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- How can I Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- How to Loop a Video for Instagram Online
- How to Loop Video in HTML
- How do I Loop a Video on an Android
- How to Loop a Video online no Watermark
- How do I Loop a Video on My Phone
- Best Way to Loop Video on TV
- How do I Loop a Video on Twitter
- How do I Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Easy Ways to Loop YouTube Videos
- 5 Best Video Merger App for Android
- Mute Video
- Mute Video Android: How to Remove Audio from Video on Android Phone
- How to Mute A Video in iMovie Mac
- How to Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- How to Mute A Video on iPhone Free
- Top 9 Ways to Mute Videos Online Easily
- How to Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Best Video Muter: How to Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Easy Steps to Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Top 3 Ways to Remove Audio from Video in Windows 10/8/7
- Top 10 Video Mute App: How to Remove Audio from Video in Mobile
- Video Editor
- The Best Video Editor: Filmora 9
- How to Restore VHS Tapes
- How to Trim an MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- How to Add Audio to Video Online
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Top Special Effects Software Available 2020 for Windows and Mac
- How to Put Filters to Your Video?
- How to Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- How to Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie Permanently-Free Simple
- How to Add Text to My Video for Free
- 2020 New Ways to Add Text to YouTube Video
- 7 Speed Up Video Apps That Google Definitely Don’t Want You to Know About
- Best Free AVI Editor You Should Know in 2020
- Best AVI Trimmer for Different Computer Systems and Methods
- Add Audio to Video Online: 6 Best Alternatives to Biteable
- Add Audio to Video Online: 3 Best Alternatives to Kapwing
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to add music to video
- How to Brighten a Video by Using Video Brightness Editor
- How to Change Video Format with High-Quality
- How to Change Video Resolution Easily on Different Platforms
- How to Make a Video File Smaller
- Teach You How to Crop Your Video Files Easily
- How to Edit MOV Video Files in Windows and Mac System
- 2 Different Ways to Teach You How to Edit MP4 Files
- How to Edit MPEG Files on Mac and Windows?
- How to Edit Your Video on Windows and Mac
- How to Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Fast Motion iOS APPs That Will Change the Way You Create Video
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers in 2020
- How to Rotate or Flip an MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Video Flipping Tutorial: How to Flip& Mirror& and Rotate a Video File
- Top 5 FLV Video Editor
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- How to Grow Youtube Channel Fast
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- How to Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- TOP 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Software
- The Ways about How to Speed up a Video on Android
- How to Speed up a Video on iMovie
- 7 Reasons Why It's Great to Know How to Speed up a Video on iPhone
- How to Downsize MOV(QuickTime) File Size
- How to Slow Down TikTok Video
- How to Make Video Louder
- Online MP4 Video Cutter-Super Easy to Crop MP4 File
- Top Video Editor Tools for MP4 Video File
- MPEG Video Trimmer -Fast MEPG Cut
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Tips on Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- How to Rotate MP4 Video File Extension
- How to Rotate a Video
- I Tried Slow Down Youtube Videos and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Slow Motion iOS Apps That will Change the Way You Create Video
- TOP 8 Software for Making Slow Motion Video
- I Tried Speed up My Youtube and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion Android Apps That are Proven To Make Your Videos Special
- The Science about Fast Motion
- Tik Tok is the Simplest Way to Make Slow Motion?
- Add Audio to Video Online: Top 5 Alternatives to Clideo
- MP4 Cutter: How to Trim an MP4 Video File?
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac and Windows
- Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter Review-You Need to Know
- Top Video Editing for Mac
- Best 25 Video Editing Software in 2020
- Top 15 Video Editing For Windows in 2020 – You Should Know
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- How to Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- Three Ways to Watermark Your Video on Mac
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor - Beginner Friendly
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing