How to Loop a Video on iPhone & Android
Loop a Video on My Phone
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Sep 07,2021 14:43 pm
Is there a video on your phone that you would want to watch over and over again for entertainment, learning or any other purpose? Playing them again and again can be a tedious task abd here the best solution is to loop video on your phone, that said, automatically play the video repeatedly. How to loop video on iPhone or Android mobiles will be covered in detailed in this blog.
Method 1. 2 popular apps to loop video on iPhone & Android
If there is some videos on your phone that you want to play repeatedly, then you need to loop that video. There are several apps available for Android and iOS that can be used for looping the videos. One such app to loop a video on iPhone is called Looper.
Looper is a free app that helps you to repeat youtube videos on iPhone with an infinite number of times. Using it, you can also export your favorite playlist with several repetitions. The videos are looped using this app are without any quality loss. Here is a step-by-step instruction to utilize this YouTube video looper:
Step 1: Download, install and run the Looper app on your iPhone.
Step 2: Click on the + sign and a pop-up screen will appear from where you can click on the Camera Roll or Home Videos to choose the video that you want to loop.
Step 3: If multiple videos are added, the app will open the oldest video at the top. Next click on the Choose button that will open the video in the Looper app.
Step 4: Next, hit on the red colored repeat button that is present at the bottom right corner.
Step 5: Move the slider to the right and after it reaches the end you will get a message saying Play clip indefinitely which means it will loop for 50 times that is the maximum allowed by the app. You can move the slider and select the position to select the number of times you want to loop the video.
Step 6: Click on the checkmark and then hit on the Download icon. Choose Yes when asked to save the looped video to your iPhone Camera Roll. You will also be asked to save it in Portrait or Landscape mode as needed. Finally, click on the OK button to confirm all the settings and save the video.
For Android mobiles, Listen on Repeat is a popular app to loop the videos.
Method 2. Loop YouTube videos on mobile using Chrome browser
On your desktop or computer, you can simply right-click any YouTube video and choose the Loop option, but the feature is not available when you are watching a video on your phone. So built-in option for looping YouTube videos on your phone is not there but there are workarounds and alternate ways to do so.
On your phone or a tablet, you can loop YouTube videos by using the Chrome browser, by creating a playlist, or by using an app.
The app method we have already discussed above, and the remaining two are mentioned below.
1. Using Chrome Browser to loop YouTube videos on an Android phone.
By opening the desired video on your phone in the Chrome browser, YouTube videos can be looped. Specific steps are shown as below:
Windows Media Player is certainly not new to PC users. Although the interface is a bit complicated to beginner, WMP offers a great platform to play your music and video files in an organized way. But did you know that WMP also features a beautiful file editor? Well, all you need is to install a third-party plugin called SolveigMM WMP Trimmer. It's a lightweight tool that will cost you nothing to install. Also, it will seamlessly integrate with your WMP, leaving you with a robust file editor.
Step 1: On your Android phone, open the chrome browser and play the desired YouTube video.
Step 2: As the video is open, click on the 3 dots menu which is placed at the top-right corner. Next click on the Request Desktop site option from the drop-down menu. The page will now reload in the desktop mode and the video will start playing.
Step 3: At the bottom of the WMP home window, you'll see the plugin. On it, click the "folder" icon to import your MP3 file.
Step 4: Now long press the video to open the Video Options Menu and then click on the Loop option. The video will now play repeatedly in a loop.
2. Create a playlist on Android to loop YouTube videos.
You can create a playlist of the videos that you want to loop and then play them on your phone.Step 1: On your Android phone, open the YouTube video that you want to loop.
Step 2: Click on the 3-dot icon and select Add to Playlist option from the menu.
Step 3: Next, select Create a new playlist option. Choose the name for the playlist and if you want it to be public or private. Click on the Done button to save the settings.
Step 4: Once the playlist is created, move to the YouTube app home screen and click on the Library icon. Hit on the playlist on the next screen and it will start playing.
Step 5: While the playlist is playing click on the down arrow present next to the playlist name and then click on the loop icon.
The playlist will play repeatedly until you stop or quit the app.
Method 3. Loop video online for free - Online UniConverter [Recommended]
If you want to loop videos on your smartphone or desktop for free, we recommend Online UniConverter (Originally Media.io) as the best choice. This browser-based program is compatible with iPhone and Android and allows you to loop your YouTube videos without any quality loss. You can choose the number of times you want to loop the videos from the available options. In additiona, the output format of the processed video can also be selected and there is also a trimming option to get rid of the unwanted video parts. The program allows you to save the looped video locally to your system or save it directly to your Dropbox account.
How to loop video online using Online UniConverter.
Step 1: Launch XXXX on your system browser. Click on the Choose Files button to browse and load the video that you want to loop. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop the file to the interface.
Step 2: You can trim the added video by moving the slider or by selecting the start and the end time. Next, choose the number of times you want to loop the video from the available options - 2X, 3X, 4X, 5X, 6X, 8X. As the loop number of selected, the interface will also show the final duration of the video.
Step 3: At the bottom left corner, choose the format from the drop-down menu in which you wish to save the processed video. Click on the Loop button.
Step 4: The program will start processing your video. Once the process is complete you can either choose to download it to your local system or save it directly to your Dropbox account.
Thus depending on the requirements, you can choose from any one of the above methods to loop videos on your phone.
- Add Music
- Add Music to Video on Windows/iOS
- Add Music to Video on iMovie
- Add Background Music to Video
- Add Music to Facebook Post
- Add Music to Instagram Video
- Add Music to Snapchat
- Add Music to Tiktok Video
- Add Music to Youtube Video
- Add Sound to A Video
- Add Spotify Music to Video
- Add Music to Video with Android & iPhone App
- 6 Best Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- [8 Best Websites] Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android & iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Precisely Trim MP3 File
- Cut Music
- Crop Audio Online
- Cut Music on Garageband
- Cut Music on iMovie
- Edit MP3 Audio File
- Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Cut & Join MP3 Songs Online
- Change Ringtone on iPhone
- Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- Trim WAV File
- Trim Audio with Audacity
- Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- Trim an MP3 File Online
- Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- Combine Multiple Files into One File
- Loop Video
- Loop a Video online without Watermark
- Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- Loop a Video for Instagram
- Loop a Video in HTML
- Loop a Video on Android
- Loop a Video on My Phone
- Loop a Video on TV
- Loop a Video on Twitter
- Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Loop a YouTube Video
- 5 Best Video Merger Apps for Android
- Mute Video
- Top 9 Online Easy Tools to Mute Videos
- Remove Audio from Video on Android
- Mute Video on iPhone Free
- Top 10 Apps: Remove Audio from Video on Mobile
- Top 3 Ways: Remove Audio from Video on Windows 10/8/7
- Mute Video in iMovie Mac
- Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Video Editor
- Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 3 Kapwing Alternatives - Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 5 Clideo Alternatives - Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 6 Biteable Alternatives - Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to Add Music to Video
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- Make Video Louder
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Trim MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie for Free
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Text to My Video for Free
- Add Text to YouTube Video
- Top 3 Ways to Add Watermark to Video on Mac
- Add Special Effects to Video for Windows & Mac
- Put Stunning Filters to Video
- Brighten A Video
- Change Video Resolution on Different Platforms
- Crop Video Files Easily
- Crop MP4 File Using Online MP4 Video Cutter
- MPEG Video Trimmer - Fast MEPG Cut
- Make a Video File Smaller
- Downsize MOV (QuickTime) File Size
- Trim MP4 Video File
- Top 7 Best AVI Trimmers for Any System
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac & Windows
- Review - Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter
- Rotate a Video
- Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- Rotate or Flip MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Flip & Mirror & Rotate a Video File
- Rotate MP4 File Extension
- Science about Fast Motion
- 7 Reasons for Why to Speed up Video on iPhone
- Speed up a Video on Android
- Top 3 Fast Motion iOS APPs
- Speed up Your Youtube
- Speed up a Video on iMovie
- Top 7 Apps to Speed up Video
- Top 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Softwares
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- Top 7 Slow Motion iOS Apps
- Top 6 Slow Motion Android Apps
- TOP 8 Softwares to Make Slow Motion Video
- Make Slow Motion with TikTok
- Slow Down Youtube Videos
- Slow Down TikTok Video
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers
- Change Video Format in High Quality
- Restore VHS Tapes & Transfer to Computer
- Top 6 Best Free AVI Editors
- Edit MOV Video Files in Windows & Mac
- Edit MP4 Files in 2 Different Ways
- Edit MPEG Files on Mac & Windows
- Top 8 MP4 Video Editor Tools
- Top 5 FLV Video Editors
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor
- Grow YouTube Channel Fast
- Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing Tools
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- Edit Video with Filmora Video Editor
- Top 25 Video Editing Softwares
- Top 15 Video Editing Tools for Windows
- Top 8 Video Editing Softwares for Mac
- Edit Your Video on Windows & Mac
- Merge Video
- Combine Videos Together
- Combine Two Videos in 5 Ways
- Top 5 Ways to Merge Subtitles with Video
- 15 Best Apps to Combine Videos
- Merge MP4 Files on Windows 10
- 3 Best Options to Merge Videos on Windows 10
- Top 12 Handy Video Joiners for PC
- Top 5 Joiners to Merge MP4 Files on Mac
- Apply VLC to Merge/Combine 2+ Videos
- Best VLC Alternative to Merging MP4 Files
- Merge Clips Using Adobe Premiere Pro
- Merge Clips Using iMovie
- Merge Clips Using Handbrake
- Concatenate Videos Using FFmpeg
- Merge Videos Free without Watermark
- Top 5 Video Mergers without Watermark
- Merge Photos/Images Online
- Merge MP4 Online with Online UniConverter
- Top 10 MP4 Joiners/Combiners
- Top 6 Online Video Joiners
- Top 8 Free Tools to Merge Videos
- Top 10 Useful Video Stitchers
- Merge Files without Losing Quality
- Cut and Join Video within Seconds
- Best 10 Online Audio Video Mergers
- Slideshow Maker
- Add Music to Photo Online
- Make a Slideshow with Music
- Top 5 MP3 Photo Editors to Add Photo to Song
- Turn JPG/Slideshow to MP4
- Create Photo Slideshow with Online PowerPoint
- Top 10 Online Free Video Slideshow Makers
- Top 10 Free Online Slideshow Makers without Watermark
- 12 Free Slideshow Softwares for PC/Mac
- Funny Birthday Video Ideas
- Best Graduation Slideshow Ideas
- Make a Perfect Wedding Slideshow
- Free Real Estate Slideshow Makers
- Make a Unique Happy Birthday Video Clip
- Mother's Day Slideshow Design
- 10 Fantastic Father's Day Video Ideas
- Tribute to a Loved One with Funeral Slideshow
- Make a Slideshow on Windows 10/PC
- Make a Slideshow on Mac
- Make a Slideshow on iPhone
- Make a Slideshow Apps on Android
- Make a YouTube Slideshow
- Create Instagram Photo Slideshow
- Create a Facebook Slideshow
- Create a Google Slideshow with Music
- Make Slideshow on TikTok
- Add Audio to Video
- Add Audio to Video Online
- Add Audio to Video for Free
- Add Music to Video Online Free
- Put Music in the Background of Video
- Add Music to a Video Easily
- Add Audio to Video Easily
- Edit Sound in a video
- Edit Music Video Online for Free
- Add Music to Video Online without Watermark
- Add audio to MKV video
- Make a Video with Photos and Music for Free
- Top 10 Apps to Add Audio to Video or Photo
- Add Audio to YouTube
- Add music to YouTube video
- Add background music in YouTube video online
- Add Music to Instagram Video
- Add Audio to a Video on iPhone
- Put Music over a video on iPhone
- Top 10 Apps to Add Music to Video on iPhone
- Add Audio to Aideo on Android
- Easily Add Music to Video in Windows 10
- Top 8 tools to Add Audio to Video in Windows 10
- Top 10 Apps to Add Audio to Video on Mac
- Top 10 Softwares to Add Audio to Video
- Top 8 Apps to Add Music to Video
- Top 10 Apps to Put Music on Video
- Top 10 Apps to Add Music to Video
- Top 6 Tools to Make a Video with Music
- Top 8 Tools to Merge Video & Audio Online
- TikTok Ideas