How do I Loop a Video on My Phone
Loop a Video on My Phone
By Kendra D. Mitchell | May 10,2021 14:58 pm
Is there a video on your phone that you would want to watch over and over again for entertainment, learning or any other purpose? Playing them again and again can be a tedious task abd here the best solution is to loop video on your phone that automatically play the video repeatedly. Best ways to loop videos on phone and loop YouTube videos mobile are enlisted below.
Method 1. Use apps to Loop Video
If there is some video on your phone that you want to play repeatedly then you need to loop that video. There are several apps available for Android and iOS that can be used for looping the videos. One such app to play video repeat iPhone Looper.
Looper is a free app that helps you to repeat the videos on your iPhone for an infinite number of times. Using the app you can also export your favorite playlist with several repetitions. The videos are looped using this app without any quality loss.
Step 1: Download, install and run the Looper app on your iPhone.
Step 2: Click on the + sign and a pop-up screen will appear from where you can click on the Camera Roll or Home Videos to choose the video that you want to loop.
Step 3: If multiple videos are added, the app will open the oldest video at the top. Next click on the Choose button that will open the video in the Looper app.
Step 4: Next, hit on the red colored repeat button that is present at the bottom right corner.
Step 5: Move the slider to the right and after it reaches the end you will get a message saying Play clip indefinitely which means it will loop for 50 times that is the maximum allowed by the app. You can move the slider and select the position to select the number of times you want to loop the video.
Step 6: Click on the checkmark and then hit on the Download icon. Choose Yes when asked to save the looped video to your iPhone Camera Roll. You will also be asked to save it in Portrait or Landscape mode as needed. Finally, click on the OK button to confirm all the settings and save the video.
For Android mobiles, Listen on Repeat is a popular app to loop the videos.
Method 2. Loop YouTube Videos Mobile
On your desktop or computer, you can simply right-click any YouTube video and choose the Loop option, but the feature is not available when you are watching a video on your phone. So built-in option for looping YouTube videos on your phone is not there but there are workarounds and alternate ways to do so.
On your phone or a tablet, you can loop YouTube videos by using the Chrome browser, by creating a playlist, or by using an app.
The app method we have already discussed above, and the remaining two are mentioned below.
1. Using Chrome Browser to loop YouTube videos on an Android phone.
By opening the desired video on your phone in the Chrome browser, YouTube videos can be looped. Steps are as below:
Windows Media Player is certainly not new to PC users. Although the interface is a bit complicated to beginner, WMP offers a great platform to play your music and video files in an organized way. But did you know that WMP also features a beautiful file editor? Well, all you need is to install a third-party plugin called SolveigMM WMP Trimmer. It’s a lightweight tool that will cost you nothing to install. Also, it will seamlessly integrate with your WMP, leaving you with a robust file editor.
Step 1: On your Android phone, open the chrome browser and play the desired YouTube video.
Step 2: As the video is open, click on the 3 dots menu which is placed at the top-right corner. Next click on the Request Desktop site option from the drop-down menu. The page will now reload in the desktop mode and the video will start playing.
Step 3: At the bottom of the WMP home window, you’ll see the plugin. On it, click the “folder” icon to import your MP3 file.
Step 4: Now long press the video to open the Video Options Menu and then click on the Loop option. The video will now play repeatedly in a loop.
2. Creating a Playlist on android to loop YouTube Videos.
You can create a playlist of the videos that you want to loop and then play them on your phone.Step 1: On your Android phone, open the YouTube video that you want to loop.
Step 2: Click on the 3-dot icon and select Add to Playlist option from the menu.
Step 3: Next, select Create a new playlist option. Choose the name for the playlist and if you want it to be public or private. Click on the Done button to save the settings.
Step 4: Once the playlist is created, move to the YouTube app home screen and click on the Library icon. Hit on the playlist on the next screen and it will start playing.
Step 5: While the playlist is playing click on the down arrow present next to the playlist name and then click on the loop icon.
The playlist will play repeatedly until you stop or quit the app.
Method 3. Free online Solution to Loop Video - Online UniConverter
If you want to loop videos on your desktop for free, we recommend Online UniConverter (Originally Media.io) as the best choice. This browser-based program is compatible with Windows and Mac and allows you to loop your videos without any quality loss. You can choose the number of times you want to loop the videos from the available options. The output format of the processed video can also be selected and there is also a trimming option to get rid of the unwanted video parts. The program allows you to save the looped video locally to your system or save it directly to your Dropbox account.
Steps to Loop videos using Online UniConverter.
Step 1: Launch XXXX on your system browser. Click on the + button to browse and load the video that you want to loop. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop the file to the interface.
Step 2: You can trim the added video by moving the slider or by selecting the start and the end time. Next, choose the number of times you want to loop the video from the available options- 2X, 3X, 4X, 5X, 6X, 8X. As the loop number of selected, the interface will also show the final duration of the video.
Step 3: At the bottom left corner, choose the format from the drop-down menu in which you wish to save the processed video. Click on the LOOP button.
Step 4: The program will start processing your video. Once the process is complete you can either choose to download it to your local system or save it directly to your Dropbox account.
Thus depending on the requirements, you can choose from any one of the above methods to loop videos on your phone.
- Add Music
- How to Add Background Music to a Video
- How to Add Music to Facebook Post
- How to Add Music to Instagram Video
- How to Add Music to Snapchat
- How to Add Music to Tiktok Video
- How to Add Music to Video
- How to Add Music to Youtube Video
- How to Add Sound to a Video
- How to Add Spotify Music to Video
- The Apps for Adding Music to Video
- How to Put Music to Video on iMovie
- Top 6 Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- 8 Best Websites for You to Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android and iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Best Way to Trim MP3 File Precisely
- How Do I Combine Multiple Files into One File
- How to Crop Audio Online
- How Can I Cut and Join MP3 Songs Online
- How to Cut Music on Garageband
- How to Cut Music on iMovie
- How to Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- How Do I Edit an MP3 Audio File
- How to Change Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Cut Music
- How to Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- How do You Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- How to Trim WAV File
- How to Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- How to Trim Audio with Audacity
- How to Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- How to Trim an MP3 File Online
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Loop Video
- The Way to Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- How can I Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- How to Loop a Video for Instagram Online
- How to Loop Video in HTML
- How do I Loop a Video on an Android
- How to Loop a Video online no Watermark
- How do I Loop a Video on My Phone
- Best Way to Loop Video on TV
- How do I Loop a Video on Twitter
- How do I Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Easy Ways to Loop YouTube Videos
- 5 Best Video Merger App for Android
- Mute Video
- Mute Video Android: How to Remove Audio from Video on Android Phone
- How to Mute A Video in iMovie Mac
- How to Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- How to Mute A Video on iPhone Free
- Top 9 Ways to Mute Videos Online Easily
- How to Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Best Video Muter: How to Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Easy Steps to Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Top 3 Ways to Remove Audio from Video in Windows 10/8/7
- Top 10 Video Mute App: How to Remove Audio from Video in Mobile
- Video Editor
- The Best Video Editor: Filmora 9
- How to Restore VHS Tapes
- How to Trim an MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- How to Add Audio to Video Online
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Top Special Effects Software Available 2020 for Windows and Mac
- How to Put Filters to Your Video?
- How to Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- How to Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie Permanently-Free Simple
- How to Add Text to My Video for Free
- 2020 New Ways to Add Text to YouTube Video
- 7 Speed Up Video Apps That Google Definitely Don’t Want You to Know About
- Best Free AVI Editor You Should Know in 2020
- Best AVI Trimmer for Different Computer Systems and Methods
- Add Audio to Video Online: 6 Best Alternatives to Biteable
- Add Audio to Video Online: 3 Best Alternatives to Kapwing
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to add music to video
- How to Brighten a Video by Using Video Brightness Editor
- How to Change Video Format with High-Quality
- How to Change Video Resolution Easily on Different Platforms
- How to Make a Video File Smaller
- Teach You How to Crop Your Video Files Easily
- How to Edit MOV Video Files in Windows and Mac System
- 2 Different Ways to Teach You How to Edit MP4 Files
- How to Edit MPEG Files on Mac and Windows?
- How to Edit Your Video on Windows and Mac
- How to Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Fast Motion iOS APPs That Will Change the Way You Create Video
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers in 2020
- How to Rotate or Flip an MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Video Flipping Tutorial: How to Flip& Mirror& and Rotate a Video File
- Top 5 FLV Video Editor
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- How to Grow Youtube Channel Fast
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- How to Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- TOP 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Software
- The Ways about How to Speed up a Video on Android
- How to Speed up a Video on iMovie
- 7 Reasons Why It's Great to Know How to Speed up a Video on iPhone
- How to Downsize MOV(QuickTime) File Size
- How to Slow Down TikTok Video
- How to Make Video Louder
- Online MP4 Video Cutter-Super Easy to Crop MP4 File
- Top Video Editor Tools for MP4 Video File
- MPEG Video Trimmer -Fast MEPG Cut
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Tips on Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- How to Rotate MP4 Video File Extension
- How to Rotate a Video
- I Tried Slow Down Youtube Videos and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Slow Motion iOS Apps That will Change the Way You Create Video
- TOP 8 Software for Making Slow Motion Video
- I Tried Speed up My Youtube and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion Android Apps That are Proven To Make Your Videos Special
- The Science about Fast Motion
- Tik Tok is the Simplest Way to Make Slow Motion?
- Add Audio to Video Online: Top 5 Alternatives to Clideo
- MP4 Cutter: How to Trim an MP4 Video File?
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac and Windows
- Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter Review-You Need to Know
- Top Video Editing for Mac
- Best 25 Video Editing Software in 2020
- Top 15 Video Editing For Windows in 2020 – You Should Know
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- How to Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- Three Ways to Watermark Your Video on Mac
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor - Beginner Friendly
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing
- Slideshow Maker
- 8 Methods to Make A Slideshow with Music
- Top 5 MP3 Photo Editors to Add Photo to Song
- Free Online PowerPoint Maker to Create a Vivid Photo Slideshow
- Quickly Add Audio/Music to Photo/Picture/Image Online
- How to Easily Turn JPG/Slideshow to MP4
- Top 10 Online Free Video Slideshow Makers
- 10 Best Free Online Slideshow Makers without Watermark
- 12 Best Slideshow Softwares Free for PC/Mac
- Funny Birthday Video Ideas for Your Friends/Lovers
- Best Graduation Slideshow Ideas for a Creative Video
- Easily Make a Perfect Wedding Slideshow
- Top 5 Free Real Estate Slideshow Makers
- Make a Unique Happy Birthday Video Clip for the Ones You Care
- Mother's Day Slideshow Design: Add Images & Music & Templates
- 10 Fantastic Father's Day Video Ideas to Make Your Father Happy
- Tribute to a Loved One with the Best Funeral Slideshow
- How to Make a Slideshow on Windows 10/PC
- 6 Swift Methods to Make a Slideshow on Mac
- 3 Methods to Make a Slideshow on Your iPhone
- 15 Best Slideshow Apps for Android in 2021
- How to Make a YouTube Slideshow in 2021
- Top 10 Photo Slideshow Apps for Instagram
- Best Way to Create a Facebook Slideshow
- 3 Easy Ways to Create a Google Slideshow with Music
- Complete Guide to Make Slideshow on TikTok
- Add audio to video
- How to make a video with photos and music free?
- Add music to video online free no watermark
- Easily add music to YouTube video tutorial
- How to add background music in YouTube video online?
- How to add audio to MKV video easily?
- Add Audio to YouTube Video Tutorial
- Top 10 Apps to add music to video for Instagram 2021
- How to put music over a video on iPhone easily
- Top 10 best app to add music to video on iPhone
- How to add audio to a video on iPhone easily in 2021
- How to add audio to video on Android easily in 2021
- The best 10 software to add audio to video 2021
- Top 8 apps to add music to video Recommended
- Put music on video easily: The best 10 apps recommended
- How to add music to video online free 2021
- Easily add music to video in Windows 10: Best 8 tools recommended
- Best 8 tools recommended to add audio to video in Windows 10
- Top 10 apps to add audio to video on Mac
- How to add music to video online free in 2021
- The best 10 apps to add music to video in 2021
- How to add audio to video free [tutorial]
- How to edit sound in a video in easy steps
- Top 6 best tools for making a video with music 2021
- How to put music in the background of a video easily
- How to edit a music video online for free in 2021
- How to add music to a video easily
- How to add audio to video easily in 2021
- Top 10 Apps to Add Audio to Video or Photo
- Top 8 Tools to Merge Video and Audio Online