Top 10 Useful MP4 Joiners/Combiners Recommend to You
10 Powerful MP4 Joiners
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Aug 18,2021 19:48 pm
MP4 is a very popular video format. You may have multiple MP4 videos with you, which you want to merge into one. Well, to do that, you will have to use an MP4 joiner. The good news is that there are a plethora of merge MP4 tools available online; however, the crux is to find the right one so that you can seamlessly merge MP4 files without any hassle. This article has been written to give you an idea about the top MP4 mergers you can rely on. Let's get to know about each one of them.
Part 1. How do I merge MP4 files together
The seamless way to combine MP4 files is by using an Online UniConverter by Wondershare. This all-in-one tool will allow you to join mp4 files; it will let you edit the files, convert them into different formats, and much more. Want to add stunning effects to the videos to impress your audience? UniConverter lets you do that! Want to add enticing background music, add overlay texts, speed up or low a video? UniConverter is here at your rescue.
By using UniConverter, you will be able to combine MP4 in just a few minutes. This highly intuitive tool is exceptionally straightforward to use. While using the tool, you can change the order of the video as well. Whatever you want to do to your video, UniCoverter lets you do that.
Step-by-step instruction to merge MP4 videos
UniConverter comes with a built-in merger tool, which will let you quickly combine MP4 files into one. This feature becomes essential for those who receive multiple short footages and want to combine them to a single video. By combining all the small footage, you will be able to watch the completed video without any interruptions.
Step 1: Import Separate Files to Begin the Merging Process
Being one of the best MP4 combiner tools, combing multiple videos becomes easy with online UniConverter. First, Visit the website of online UniConverter. Click on Merge to start merging multiple MP4 files. Click on the Choose File option to start uploading the videos. Select all the fragmented videos that you wish to add. You can drag and drop the files, too; whatever is comfortable for you, you can do that.
Step 2: Customize Settings and Choose Audio File
Once the files are uploaded, you can fix the video if you want. On the right will be a section to crop the video. If you want you may crop the video. Multiple aspect ratio will be there too. You may add audio to the uploaded MP4 files as well. After that you may adjust the volume and during by trimming it. You can choose your preferred output format as per your preference. This is the section where you will be able to edit the video before you join MP4 videos
Step 3: Start the Merge Process
After you are satisfied with the changes that you have done, click on the Merge option to merge all the MP4 files.
Step 4: Download the Merged File
Now that you have successfully merged all the files, click on the download option to save the locally, to Dropbox, or Google Drive.
These are the four easy steps that you need to follow to merge two MP4 files. Please note that no matter what video format you have, you can use online UniConverter to merge them to make one. Also, if you have other formats of video files, like combining mp4 and m4a, you can use the same tool to merge them.
Part 2. 9 Tools that combine multiple MP4 files into one easily
Other than Wondershare Online UniConverter, there are other combine MP4 video tools available. The ones that we have listed here are free MP4 joiners, which means you will not have to pay for these tools.
Free Video Cutter Joiner is a 100% free video merger tool. You can download it and start using it to join multiple videos. The good thing about this mp4 merger free tool is that it is available for Windows and Mac users. It has a simple interface and very easy to use. If you don't have a lot of editing requirements, Free Video Cutter Joiner can be used.
- A reliable tool to merge MP4 and other video file formats.
- Free video merger tool.
- Very easy to use.
- No advanced features for professional video makers.
- It can be too simple for a few.
As the name suggests, it is a dedicated open-source application that will allow you to merge multiple video files. The interface is simple and gives you a drag and drop feature. Free MP4 Joiner will let you change the audio sample rate and bitrate. However, don't expect a lot of additional features.
- 100% free to download and use.
- Works seamlessly on both Mac and Windows.
- Very easy to use.
- Not available for Linus users.
- No advanced settings are available.
Here comes an online tool that will let you merge mp4 files online for free. If you don't want to download any tool, Online Converter is the best tool to go for. Online Converter supports multiple video formats, such as MP4, MOV, FLV, MKV, AVI, and more. Don't expect any advanced settings, though. This tool is suitable only for merging videos. You can't edit or trim your videos.
- It's a free online tool.
- Very easy to use.
- Merging gets done effortlessly.
- It supports up to 200MB file only.
- No advanced settings.
Another dedicated merge MP4 files into one tool. Like most of the other merge MP4 online free tools, this one comes with basic features. With the help of Media Cope, you will not only be able to merge video files, but the same tool will allow you to merge images and audio files as well. It supports multiple formats, such as VOB, MKV, FLV, MP4, MPG, DIVX, AVI, and much more. It has an interface that will make the entire merging videos process straightforward.
- The interface is easy to understand and user-friendly.
- Supports multiple video formats.
- It has a few editing features.
- Don't show any status when videos are being merged.
- The interface is outdated.
Free Video Joiner is a simple tool that will enable you to merge multiple videos to make one. Despite being simple, it supports various file formats, such as VCD, DVD, MPEG-2, MPEG-1, MP4, AVI, WMV, MOV, and a few others. You can visit the official site and download the Free Video Joiner.
- Support multiple video formats.
- No restrictions on the number of videos you want to join.
- Has an easy-to-understand interface.
- Only for merging videos. No editing features included.
- The interface is outdated.
If you are a Mac user, then use iMovie, which is a free video editing tool. This dedicated video editing tool for Apple users will offer plenty of editing features and let you change the order of the videos as well. Unlike other tools, iMovie is not that simple to use. The good thing about this video merging tool is that you can also use it on your iPhone and iPad.
- You can download iMovie for free.
- Tons of video editing features.
- It can be used by iPad and iPhone users.
- Only for Apple users.
- Not simple to use. Steep learning curve.
Here is an online tool to use to combine multiple MP4 files into one. AConverter can easily merge multiple MP4 files into one. This online tool has a modern and sleek interface, and you don't need to have the technical knowledge to start using it. AConverter lets you import files from your desktop, Google Drive, and more. One disadvantage of this tool is that it doesn't let you change the order of the video.
- The interface is modern and sleek.
- Allows you to join two MP4 files or more.
- Files get merged quickly.
- The maximum video limit is 1GB.
- No advanced video editing features.
Kapwing, an online video editing tool, comes with a video merging feature. You can use it to merge videos, photos, and GIFs. This tool accepts multiple file formats. The video editing features are great. It lets you tweak the aspect ratio, change the order, add background color, and more.
- Modern and easy-to-understand interface.
- Tons of video editing features,
- The free version is available.
- Free projects will have a watermark.
- The free plan gives you a 7-minute video length limitation.
If you are a Windows or Mac user, you can try Clideo, a dedicated video editing tool. This tool can be used to split and merge videos easily. The tool looks a bit outdated but does the work hassle-free.
- Editing features are superb.
- You can delete specific sections from the video.
- Merging happens in a few minutes.
- The free version has limited features.
- The tool may show difficult status messages.
People Also Ask -- How to merge MP4 and M4A?
If you want to merge MP4 and M4A, you can do that by using Wondershare UniConverter. Here is the process that you need to follow.
Step 1: Upload the Files
The first thing you need to do is launch Wondershare UniConverter and upload MP4 and M4A files.
Step 2: Merge Them
Click on the Merge option, which is on the left, and then merge all the files.
Step 3: Select the Output Format as MP4
Click on the Output Format, and you will see the whole list of supported output formats. Click on the MP4 format to change the output format. After that, click on the Start All process to begin the merging process.
As you can see, there are many merge mp4 files free tools available. Few of them can be downloaded, while others can be used online. A robust MP4 merger tool will not only let you merge files but will let you edit them as well. Out of all the tools we have mentioned, Wondershare Online UniConverter stands out as the best because this tool is loaded with multiple features.
- Add Music
- Add Music to Video on Windows/iOS
- Add Music to Video on iMovie
- Add Background Music to Video
- Add Music to Facebook Post
- Add Music to Instagram Video
- Add Music to Snapchat
- Add Music to Tiktok Video
- Add Music to Youtube Video
- Add Sound to A Video
- Add Spotify Music to Video
- Add Music to Video with Android & iPhone App
- 6 Best Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- [8 Best Websites] Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android & iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Precisely Trim MP3 File
- Cut Music
- Crop Audio Online
- Cut Music on Garageband
- Cut Music on iMovie
- Edit MP3 Audio File
- Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Cut & Join MP3 Songs Online
- Change Ringtone on iPhone
- Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- Trim WAV File
- Trim Audio with Audacity
- Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- Trim an MP3 File Online
- Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- Combine Multiple Files into One File
- Loop Video
- Loop a Video online without Watermark
- Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- Loop a Video for Instagram
- Loop a Video in HTML
- Loop a Video on Android
- Loop a Video on My Phone
- Loop a Video on TV
- Loop a Video on Twitter
- Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Loop a YouTube Video
- 5 Best Video Merger Apps for Android
- Mute Video
- Top 9 Online Easy Tools to Mute Videos
- Remove Audio from Video on Android
- Mute Video on iPhone Free
- Top 10 Apps: Remove Audio from Video on Mobile
- Top 3 Ways: Remove Audio from Video on Windows 10/8/7
- Mute Video in iMovie Mac
- Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Video Editor
- Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 3 Kapwing Alternatives - Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 5 Clideo Alternatives - Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 6 Biteable Alternatives - Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to Add Music to Video
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- Make Video Louder
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Trim MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie for Free
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Text to My Video for Free
- Add Text to YouTube Video
- Top 3 Ways to Add Watermark to Video on Mac
- Add Special Effects to Video for Windows & Mac
- Put Stunning Filters to Video
- Brighten A Video
- Change Video Resolution on Different Platforms
- Crop Video Files Easily
- Crop MP4 File Using Online MP4 Video Cutter
- MPEG Video Trimmer - Fast MEPG Cut
- Make a Video File Smaller
- Downsize MOV (QuickTime) File Size
- Trim MP4 Video File
- Top 7 Best AVI Trimmers for Any System
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac & Windows
- Review - Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter
- Rotate a Video
- Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- Rotate or Flip MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Flip & Mirror & Rotate a Video File
- Rotate MP4 File Extension
- Science about Fast Motion
- 7 Reasons for Why to Speed up Video on iPhone
- Speed up a Video on Android
- Top 3 Fast Motion iOS APPs
- Speed up Your Youtube
- Speed up a Video on iMovie
- Top 7 Apps to Speed up Video
- Top 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Softwares
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- Top 7 Slow Motion iOS Apps
- Top 6 Slow Motion Android Apps
- TOP 8 Softwares to Make Slow Motion Video
- Make Slow Motion with TikTok
- Slow Down Youtube Videos
- Slow Down TikTok Video
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers
- Change Video Format in High Quality
- Restore VHS Tapes & Transfer to Computer
- Top 6 Best Free AVI Editors
- Edit MOV Video Files in Windows & Mac
- Edit MP4 Files in 2 Different Ways
- Edit MPEG Files on Mac & Windows
- Top 8 MP4 Video Editor Tools
- Top 5 FLV Video Editors
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor
- Grow YouTube Channel Fast
- Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing Tools
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- Edit Video with Filmora Video Editor
- Top 25 Video Editing Softwares
- Top 15 Video Editing Tools for Windows
- Top 8 Video Editing Softwares for Mac
- Edit Your Video on Windows & Mac
- Merge Video
- Combine Videos Together
- Combine Two Videos in 5 Ways
- Top 5 Ways to Merge Subtitles with Video
- 15 Best Apps to Combine Videos
- Merge MP4 Files on Windows 10
- 3 Best Options to Merge Videos on Windows 10
- Top 12 Handy Video Joiners for PC
- Top 5 Joiners to Merge MP4 Files on Mac
- Apply VLC to Merge/Combine 2+ Videos
- Best VLC Alternative to Merging MP4 Files
- Merge Clips Using Adobe Premiere Pro
- Merge Clips Using iMovie
- Merge Clips Using Handbrake
- Concatenate Videos Using FFmpeg
- Merge Videos Free without Watermark
- Top 5 Video Mergers without Watermark
- Merge Photos/Images Online
- Merge MP4 Online with Online UniConverter
- Top 10 MP4 Joiners/Combiners
- Top 6 Online Video Joiners
- Top 8 Free Tools to Merge Videos
- Top 10 Useful Video Stitchers
- Merge Files without Losing Quality
- Cut and Join Video within Seconds
- Best 10 Online Audio Video Mergers
- Slideshow Maker
- Add Music to Photo Online
- Make a Slideshow with Music
- Top 5 MP3 Photo Editors to Add Photo to Song
- Turn JPG/Slideshow to MP4
- Create Photo Slideshow with Online PowerPoint
- Top 10 Online Free Video Slideshow Makers
- Top 10 Free Online Slideshow Makers without Watermark
- 12 Free Slideshow Softwares for PC/Mac
- Funny Birthday Video Ideas
- Best Graduation Slideshow Ideas
- Make a Perfect Wedding Slideshow
- Free Real Estate Slideshow Makers
- Make a Unique Happy Birthday Video Clip
- Mother's Day Slideshow Design
- 10 Fantastic Father's Day Video Ideas
- Tribute to a Loved One with Funeral Slideshow
- Make a Slideshow on Windows 10/PC
- Make a Slideshow on Mac
- Make a Slideshow on iPhone
- Make a Slideshow Apps on Android
- Make a YouTube Slideshow
- Create Instagram Photo Slideshow
- Create a Facebook Slideshow
- Create a Google Slideshow with Music
- Make Slideshow on TikTok
- Add audio to video
- Add Audio to Video Online
- Add Audio to Video for Free
- Add Music to Video Online Free
- Put Music in the Background of Video
- Add Music to a Video Easily
- Add Audio to Video Easily
- Edit Sound in a video
- Edit Music Video Online for Free
- Add Music to Video Online without Watermark
- Add audio to MKV video
- Make a Video with Photos and Music for Free
- Top 10 Apps to Add Audio to Video or Photo
- Add Audio to YouTube
- Add music to YouTube video
- Add background music in YouTube video online
- Add Music to Instagram Video
- Add Audio to a Video on iPhone
- Put Music over a video on iPhone
- Top 10 Apps to Add Music to Video on iPhone
- Add Audio to Aideo on Android
- Easily Add Music to Video in Windows 10
- Top 8 tools to Add Audio to Video in Windows 10
- Top 10 Apps to Add Audio to Video on Mac
- Top 10 Softwares to Add Audio to Video
- Top 8 Apps to Add Music to Video
- Top 10 Apps to Put Music on Video
- Top 10 Apps to Add Music to Video
- Top 6 Tools to Make a Video with Music
- Top 8 Tools to Merge Video & Audio Online