How to Cut and Join Video within 5 Minutes
Cut and Join Video within 5 Minutes
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Jun 11,2021 15:59 pm
Did you shoot a slew of short videos with different angles to create professional-looking cinematography? Or do you want to stitch together candid snaps to create a fun behind-the-scenes video? Well, the task can be surpassingly complex, especially if you end up with an intricate tool like Adobe Premiere Pro.
Fortunately, a bunch of easy-to-use, handy video merger, and editor software are available these days. UniConverter is one such powerful tool you can use to cut and join video within no time. Whether you are a complete novice or a professional filmmaker, online Uniconverter is an excellent choice.
How to Merge Videos into One Video | Combine Video Files together
Part 1: The Advanced Video Cutter and Merger
Wondershare Online UniConverter, a high-end video cutter and merger for the movie lovers out there. It is an intuitive tool designed with a suite of creative editing features to help you edit video clips together to craft a beautiful motion picture. You can use the "Trim" and "Merge" tools to cut out unwanted scenes or merge a couple of clips into a fantastic video. It supports various video file formats, including the standard MP3, MP4, AVI, and the latest 4k-capable codecs.
What's more? It's free and offers an impressive number of customizable editing features to enhance your clips before joining them. From adding upbeat background music to applying stunning transitions and filters, UniConverter will beautify your video to capture the audience. This video merger and editor also offers various aspect ratio templates you can use to edit clips together.
Now that you know an excellent tool, you might want to know how to edit a video onto another video using Online UniConverter? No worries, we have you covered. With only a few simple steps, you can combine and edit videos like never before.
Step 1: Launch the online Wondershare UniConverter on your browser. Sign up for a free account or log in to your existing account to start editing. Then, go to the video editor tab and tap on the choose files to import your files.
Step 2: Once your video is imported, an editing window will appear. Choose the trim option and drag the frame to set the start and end time where you want to trim the video. From the drop-down save to options, select your required format. MPP4, AVI, WMV, MKV, 3GP and, FLV are among the available options. Finally, hit
Step 3: Click on save to save the trimmed video locally to your PC or hit edit another video if you are not satisfied with the trimming and try again.
Step 4: To merge multiple clips or trimmed videos into home movies, choose the merge video tool from the online tools. Then, go to the merge video tab and click on choose files to import media from local files or select from the options of Dropbox, Drive, and YouTube.
Step 5: After importing the video files, you want to merge, rearrange the different components by dragging and adjusting their position. You can also add more video files from your PC, Dropbox, and Google Drive by clicking on add files.
Step 6: Unlike other video editors, this video cutter and mergerallow you to combine and edit videos simultaneously. Before joining the video components, edit your video files by adjusting the customizable settings. Select an aspect ratio to crop, apply crossfade transitions between video components, and add music to draw the viewers' attention.
Step 7: Once all the edits are completed, hit merge to combine the videos together.
Step 8: You can even choose where you want your merged video to be downloaded. Click on the download drop-down and choose to save on your local files or Dropbox or Google drive.
Part 2: How to Choose the Best Video Merger and Editor
Once you start shooting video footage, you will need to trim and merge videos to create the perfect home movie for your YouTube. However, picking the right tool with unique workflows and creative editing tools can be overwhelming. With a single Google search for the best online video merger and editor, you will find tons of options to choose from. But how do you choose one that works for you?
Below are the key aspects every video maker should consider to make the right choice of a video cutter and merger.
Video editing features
A good place to start is looking for the video editing features offered by the software you are interested in. If you want to dazzle your audience with stunning videos, you want your software to have creative editing features in addition to the basic trim, crop, and rotate options. The best way is to try out a couple of options to comprehend the software better. At the same time, another way is to overview the function, pros and cons, and features of the video editor in question.
Pricing and Budget
When deciding on a video joiner and editor, you need to ask yourself how much are you willing to pay for simple video trim and merge? Depending on your video needs, you can choose from many freeware available with essential editing tools, various supported formats, but other limitations. On the flip side, you don't want to end up paying thousands of dollars for features you will never use.
Video format support
Video formats are ever evolving, but software can take time to catch up with the support, especially with new drones, actions, and 360 cameras. Before you plunge and buy a professional and budget-friendly video editor tool, check out the supported video formats it imports and exports. Video software that provides support for the most common video formats and the advanced formats is preferable.
Ease-of-use and user interface
Even if you are a professional filmmaker, a complicated, foreign-looking user interface can put you off. While most video editors come with many intuitive editing features, they lack a friendly interface, where users spend months learning the software. Make sure to look for better consumer-level video software you can use with ease and become proficient within no time.
Music, effects, and other editing perks
Music and effects can add a special something to your video that makes you stand out in the crowd. The happy melody and smooth transitions always draw extra attention. The best merge video editor is the one that packs a whole bunch of transitions, effects, and music to compliment your video.
To sum up
Video editing was rocket science until a handy online video merger and editor tools like Wondershare UniConverter rolled out. Now, with a few taps, you can cut out imperfect shots, shorten your home movie, or stitch artistic clips to craft professional-looking videos within no time. And besides cut and join video options, you can also take advantage of the music, transitions, and other editing perks offered by UniConverter.
You don't want to miss out on countless editing possibilities, a user-friendly interface, and advanced editing features, all for free. So, what are you waiting for? Hop on to the online UniConverter and perfect your videos with the new tools and editing features.
- Add Music
- How to Add Background Music to a Video
- How to Add Music to Facebook Post
- How to Add Music to Instagram Video
- How to Add Music to Snapchat
- How to Add Music to Tiktok Video
- How to Add Music to Video
- How to Add Music to Youtube Video
- How to Add Sound to a Video
- How to Add Spotify Music to Video
- The Apps for Adding Music to Video
- How to Put Music to Video on iMovie
- Top 6 Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- 8 Best Websites for You to Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android and iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Best Way to Trim MP3 File Precisely
- How Do I Combine Multiple Files into One File
- How to Crop Audio Online
- How Can I Cut and Join MP3 Songs Online
- How to Cut Music on Garageband
- How to Cut Music on iMovie
- How to Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- How Do I Edit an MP3 Audio File
- How to Change Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Cut Music
- How to Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- How do You Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- How to Trim WAV File
- How to Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- How to Trim Audio with Audacity
- How to Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- How to Trim an MP3 File Online
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Loop Video
- The Way to Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- How can I Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- How to Loop a Video for Instagram Online
- How to Loop Video in HTML
- How do I Loop a Video on an Android
- How to Loop a Video online no Watermark
- How do I Loop a Video on My Phone
- Best Way to Loop Video on TV
- How do I Loop a Video on Twitter
- How do I Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Easy Ways to Loop YouTube Videos
- 5 Best Video Merger App for Android
- Mute Video
- Mute Video Android: How to Remove Audio from Video on Android Phone
- How to Mute A Video in iMovie Mac
- How to Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- How to Mute A Video on iPhone Free
- Top 9 Ways to Mute Videos Online Easily
- How to Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Best Video Muter: How to Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Easy Steps to Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Top 3 Ways to Remove Audio from Video in Windows 10/8/7
- Top 10 Video Mute App: How to Remove Audio from Video in Mobile
- Video Editor
- The Best Video Editor: Filmora 9
- How to Restore VHS Tapes
- How to Trim an MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- How to Add Audio to Video Online
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Top Special Effects Software Available 2020 for Windows and Mac
- How to Put Filters to Your Video?
- How to Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- How to Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie Permanently-Free Simple
- How to Add Text to My Video for Free
- 2020 New Ways to Add Text to YouTube Video
- 7 Speed Up Video Apps That Google Definitely Don’t Want You to Know About
- Best Free AVI Editor You Should Know in 2020
- Best AVI Trimmer for Different Computer Systems and Methods
- Add Audio to Video Online: 6 Best Alternatives to Biteable
- Add Audio to Video Online: 3 Best Alternatives to Kapwing
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to add music to video
- How to Brighten a Video by Using Video Brightness Editor
- How to Change Video Format with High-Quality
- How to Change Video Resolution Easily on Different Platforms
- How to Make a Video File Smaller
- Teach You How to Crop Your Video Files Easily
- How to Edit MOV Video Files in Windows and Mac System
- 2 Different Ways to Teach You How to Edit MP4 Files
- How to Edit MPEG Files on Mac and Windows?
- How to Edit Your Video on Windows and Mac
- How to Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Fast Motion iOS APPs That Will Change the Way You Create Video
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers in 2020
- How to Rotate or Flip an MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Video Flipping Tutorial: How to Flip& Mirror& and Rotate a Video File
- Top 5 FLV Video Editor
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- How to Grow Youtube Channel Fast
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- How to Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- TOP 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Software
- The Ways about How to Speed up a Video on Android
- How to Speed up a Video on iMovie
- 7 Reasons Why It's Great to Know How to Speed up a Video on iPhone
- How to Downsize MOV(QuickTime) File Size
- How to Slow Down TikTok Video
- How to Make Video Louder
- Online MP4 Video Cutter-Super Easy to Crop MP4 File
- Top Video Editor Tools for MP4 Video File
- MPEG Video Trimmer -Fast MEPG Cut
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Tips on Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- How to Rotate MP4 Video File Extension
- How to Rotate a Video
- I Tried Slow Down Youtube Videos and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Slow Motion iOS Apps That will Change the Way You Create Video
- TOP 8 Software for Making Slow Motion Video
- I Tried Speed up My Youtube and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion Android Apps That are Proven To Make Your Videos Special
- The Science about Fast Motion
- Tik Tok is the Simplest Way to Make Slow Motion?
- Add Audio to Video Online: Top 5 Alternatives to Clideo
- MP4 Cutter: How to Trim an MP4 Video File?
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac and Windows
- Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter Review-You Need to Know
- Top Video Editing for Mac
- Best 25 Video Editing Software in 2020
- Top 15 Video Editing For Windows in 2020 – You Should Know
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- How to Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- Three Ways to Watermark Your Video on Mac
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor - Beginner Friendly
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing
- Slideshow Maker
- 8 Proven Methods to Help Make A Slideshow with Music
- Top 5 MP3 Photo Editors to Add Photo to Audio Song
- Free Online PowerPoint Maker | Easily Create a Vivid Photo Slideshow
- Top 5 Free Real Estate Slideshow Makers You Should Know
- Funny Birthday Video Ideas for Your Friends/Lovers
- 15 Best Slideshow Apps for Android in 2021
- Best Graduation Slideshow Ideas for a Creative Video
- How to Easily Turn JPG/Slideshow to MP4
- Top 10 Slideshow Apps for Instagram | Post a Photo Slideshow as You Wish
- Make the Best Funeral Slideshow: Tribute to a Loved One
- Quickest Way to Add Audio/Music to Photo/Picture/Image Online
- Top 10 Online Video Slideshow Maker for Free
- Mother's Day Slideshow Design: Add Images & Music & Templates as You Like
- Best Way to Create a Facebook Slideshow
- 10 Fantastic Father's Day Video Ideas to Make Your Father Happy
- Make a Unique Happy Birthday Video Clip for the Ones You Love
- Learn How to Make a YouTube Slideshow in 2021
- 12 Best Slideshow Softwares Free for PC/Mac
- 10 Best Free Online Slideshow Makers without Any Watermark
- [3 Easy Ways] How to Create a Google Slideshow with Music
- 3 Methods on How to Make a Slideshow on Your iPhone
- How to Make a Slideshow on Windows 10/PC
- 6 Workable Methods to Make a Slideshow on Mac
- How to Quickly Make a Perfect Wedding Slideshow
- Complete Guide on How to Make Slideshow on TikTok