How to merge two or more AVI files into one easily
Merge AVI files into one
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Sep 23,2021 19:01 pm
AVI (Audio Video Interleaved) is one of the most popular video formats. Apart from being supported by most media players, AVI offers exceptionally high audio and video quality. That aside, sometimes, you may want to merge AVI files to create one beautiful video file. If that's the situation, then keep reading to learn the best solutions to join AVI files losslessly.
Part 1. Join AVI files using Wondershare Online UniConverter
Let's begin by discussing how to combine AVI files on any device using Online UniConverter. This website is amazingly straightforward and allows users to merge any video format, including AVI. You can upload videos from local storage, cloud, or directly from YouTube URLs before connecting losslessly. Also, creators can rearrange the order of the video clips on the timeline before exporting to any video format of their choice.
- Merge any digital video format, including AVI, MP4, MOV, FLV, etc.
- Export the merged videos to any video format.
- Excellent slideshow maker for merging photos and videos.
- Import videos from the cloud and YouTube URLs.
- Convert between any video file format.
Follow these steps to merge AVI files on Online UniConverter:
Step 1. Upload your AVI videos.
Launch Online UniConverter and then launch the Merge Video tool under the Online Tools section. After running the function successfully, click Choose Files to open your local storage and add your video files. Then, wait for the app to finish uploading your videos.
Step 2. Configure your video settings.
After uploading your video successfully, you may want to tweak a few things here and there. So, head to the right pane, choose the aspect ratio, and select whether to add a crossfade transition effect.
Also, click the Add audio button to apply background audio if you want. After adding audio, you can proceed to cut it to erase some unwanted sections or adjust the audio playback volume.
Step 3. Choose an output format and merge the videos.
Now head to the Output format menu and select a target format for your video clip. In addition, you can drag to rearrange the order of the clips before clicking play to preview the video. Finally, if everything looks okay and polished, press Merge to join your videos. It's that easy!
Part 2. Other 4 simple approaches to merge AVI files
AVI Joiner - Windows
As the name hints, AVI Joiner is a free Windows app to join multiple AVI clips into one bigger file. This app boasts a simple UI that will process your video files without compressing or compromising the output quality. After importing your videos, AVI Joiner allows you to retouch video settings like the frame rate, frame size, audio codec, and video codec. But that's about it, as AVI Joiner doesn't feature additional editing options.
- Free to download and install.
- Fast joining speed.
- Simple user interface.
- Outdated UI.
- It only supports AVI files.
Wondershare UniConverter - Windows/Mac
Wondershare UniConverter is undoubtedly the best AVI joiner for desktops you can find for offline use. This desktop app is compatible with Mac and Windows PCs and can merge any video format you throw at it. In fact, UniConverter supports more than 1000 file formats. With this software, you can combine an unlimited number of clips. You can also trim your videos before merging.
Below are the quick steps:
Step 1. Run UniConverter and load the video merger tool.
Install and run Wondershare UniConverter on your PC and then tap the Merger tab on the left pane. Now drag-n-drop your videos on the workspace or click Add Files to load from local storage.
Step 2. Trim the video clips (optional).
Do you want to trim off some unwanted sections of your video clip to make it more attractive? In that case, click the Trim button and then cut your video clip with precision by entering the start and stop time, then click Cut. You can also merely move the trimming handles inwards to trim the video. Then, repeat the process on the second video.
Step 3. Choose an output format and merge the videos.
Sometimes, you may look to export the merged video clip to a different format. So, click Output Format, tap Video, and then choose a video format and resolution. For example, you can export up to 4K-quality videos. Alternatively, click Device and select a device-ready format like iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, and so on. Finally, press Start All to begin merging and saving your videos.
Bandicut - Windows
Bandicut is a free video cutter and joiner that allows users to cut and merge AVI, MP4, MOV, and other file formats. On the easy-to-navigate UI, you'll enjoy a super-fast cutting and joining process while maintaining the original video quality. Interestingly, Bandicut users can also extract MP3 audio from video losslessly. All in all, Bandicut packs everything you need to cut, split, and join videos without breaking a sweat.
- Super-fast rendering speed.
- Works with most video formats.
- Simple user interface.
- Free users can only export MP4 and MOV.
- Limited video editing features.
Faasoft Video Joiner - Mac/Windows
Lastly, use Faasoft Video Joiner to merge more than 150 video formats with zero quality loss on Mac and Windows. This powerful software supports all typical video formats, including raw HD and 3D from camcorders. If you don't have a video to join, Faasoft Video Joiner allows you to download some from hundreds of online channels before saving in 1080p or 4K resolution. And yes, you can perform basic video editing tasks like trimming, cropping, rotating, adjusting volume, etc.
- Multiple essential video editing tools.
- It supports most video formats.
- Exports videos in up to 4K resolution.
- 5-minute limitation on free trial version.
- The UI can be confusing.
Part 3. Comparison table between the 5 easy AVI mergers
|Software||Operating platform||Supported video formats||Pricing||User interface|
|Online UniConverter||Online||1000+||Free with a $9.99/month subscription||Simple to use|
|AVI Joiner||Windows||MP4, MOV, MTS, 3GP, and more.||Free with a $19.95 license fee||Simple but outdated UI|
|Wondershare UniConverter||Windows and macOS||1000+||Free with a $55.99 one-time fee||Simple, full-featured UI|
|Bandicut||Windows||All standard video formats.||Free with a $60.95 license fee||Simple users interface|
|Faasoft Video Joiner||Windows and macOS||Multiple video formats.||Free with a $51.99 license fee||Not for beginners|
Part 4. FAQs - Can I merge AVI and FLV into a single one?
Yes, merging AVI and FLV is as easy as it sounds, provided you have the right software. By this, I mean you should get software like Online UniConverter that supports most digital file formats. Here, you will not only merge FLV and AVI but a host of other video formats as well. Just apply the steps above.
These are the best apps to merge AVI files or any other digital video file. But as you can see in the comparison table, most do come with hefty subscription plans. Even worse, most of these apps are tailored for Mac and Windows users only. So, use Online UniConverter to enjoy merging videos losslessly on any internet-connected device.
- Add Music
- Add Music to Video on Windows/iOS
- Add Music to Video on iMovie
- Add Background Music to Video
- Add Music to Facebook Post
- Add Music to Instagram Video
- Add Music to Snapchat
- Add Music to Tiktok Video
- Add Music to Youtube Video
- Add Sound to A Video
- Add Spotify Music to Video
- Add Music to Video with Android & iPhone App
- 6 Best Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- [8 Best Websites] Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android & iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Precisely Trim MP3 File
- Cut Music
- Crop Audio Online
- Cut Music on Garageband
- Cut Music on iMovie
- Edit MP3 Audio File
- Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Cut & Join MP3 Songs Online
- Change Ringtone on iPhone
- Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- Trim WAV File
- Trim Audio with Audacity
- Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- Trim an MP3 File Online
- Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- Combine Multiple Files into One File
- Vocal Remover
- Loop Video
- Loop a Video online without Watermark
- Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- Loop a Video for Instagram
- Loop a Video in HTML
- Loop a Video on Android
- Loop a Video on My Phone
- Loop a Video on TV
- Loop a Video on Twitter
- Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Loop a YouTube Video
- 5 Best Video Merger Apps for Android
- Mute Video
- Top 9 Online Easy Tools to Mute Videos
- Remove Audio from Video on Android
- Mute Video on iPhone Free
- Top 10 Apps: Remove Audio from Video on Mobile
- Top 3 Ways: Remove Audio from Video on Windows 10/8/7
- Mute Video in iMovie Mac
- Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Video Editor
- Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 3 Kapwing Alternatives - Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 5 Clideo Alternatives - Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 6 Biteable Alternatives - Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to Add Music to Video
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- Make Video Louder
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Trim MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie for Free
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Text to My Video for Free
- Add Text to YouTube Video
- Top 3 Ways to Add Watermark to Video on Mac
- Add Special Effects to Video for Windows & Mac
- Put Stunning Filters to Video
- Brighten A Video
- Change Video Resolution on Different Platforms
- Crop Video Files Easily
- Crop MP4 File Using Online MP4 Video Cutter
- MPEG Video Trimmer - Fast MEPG Cut
- Make a Video File Smaller
- Downsize MOV (QuickTime) File Size
- Trim MP4 Video File
- Top 7 Best AVI Trimmers for Any System
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac & Windows
- Review - Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter
- Rotate a Video
- Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- Rotate or Flip MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Flip & Mirror & Rotate a Video File
- Rotate MP4 File Extension
- Science about Fast Motion
- 7 Reasons for Why to Speed up Video on iPhone
- Speed up a Video on Android
- Top 3 Fast Motion iOS APPs
- Speed up Your Youtube
- Speed up a Video on iMovie
- Top 7 Apps to Speed up Video
- Top 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Softwares
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- Top 7 Slow Motion iOS Apps
- Top 6 Slow Motion Android Apps
- TOP 8 Softwares to Make Slow Motion Video
- Make Slow Motion with TikTok
- Slow Down Youtube Videos
- Slow Down TikTok Video
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers
- Change Video Format in High Quality
- Restore VHS Tapes & Transfer to Computer
- Top 6 Best Free AVI Editors
- Edit MOV Video Files in Windows & Mac
- Edit MP4 Files in 2 Different Ways
- Edit MPEG Files on Mac & Windows
- Top 8 MP4 Video Editor Tools
- Top 5 FLV Video Editors
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor
- Grow YouTube Channel Fast
- Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing Tools
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- Edit Video with Filmora Video Editor
- Top 25 Video Editing Softwares
- Top 15 Video Editing Tools for Windows
- Top 8 Video Editing Softwares for Mac
- Edit Your Video on Windows & Mac
- Merge Video
- Combine Videos Together
- Combine Two Videos in 5 Ways
- Top 5 Ways to Merge Subtitles with Video
- 15 Best Apps to Combine Videos
- Merge MP4 Files on Windows 10
- 3 Best Options to Merge Videos on Windows 10
- Top 12 Handy Video Joiners for PC
- Top 5 Joiners to Merge MP4 Files on Mac
- Apply VLC to Merge/Combine 2+ Videos
- Best VLC Alternative to Merging MP4 Files
- Merge Clips Using Adobe Premiere Pro
- Merge Clips Using iMovie
- Merge Clips Using Handbrake
- Concatenate Videos Using FFmpeg
- Merge Videos Free without Watermark
- Top 5 Video Mergers without Watermark
- Merge Photos/Images Online
- Merge MP4 Online with Online UniConverter
- Top 10 MP4 Joiners/Combiners
- Top 6 Online Video Joiners
- Top 8 Free Tools to Merge Videos
- Top 10 Useful Video Stitchers
- Merge Files without Losing Quality
- Cut and Join Video within Seconds
- Best 10 Online Audio Video Mergers
- Slideshow Maker
- Add Music to Photo Online
- Make a Slideshow with Music
- Top 5 MP3 Photo Editors to Add Photo to Song
- Turn JPG/Slideshow to MP4
- Create Photo Slideshow with Online PowerPoint
- Top 10 Online Free Video Slideshow Makers
- Top 10 Free Online Slideshow Makers without Watermark
- 12 Free Slideshow Softwares for PC/Mac
- Funny Birthday Video Ideas
- Best Graduation Slideshow Ideas
- Make a Perfect Wedding Slideshow
- Free Real Estate Slideshow Makers
- Make a Unique Happy Birthday Video Clip
- Mother's Day Slideshow Design
- 10 Fantastic Father's Day Video Ideas
- Tribute to a Loved One with Funeral Slideshow
- Make a Slideshow on Windows 10/PC
- Make a Slideshow on Mac
- Make a Slideshow on iPhone
- Make a Slideshow Apps on Android
- Make a YouTube Slideshow
- Create Instagram Photo Slideshow
- Create a Facebook Slideshow
- Create a Google Slideshow with Music
- Make Slideshow on TikTok
- Add Audio to Video
- Add Audio to Video Online
- Add Audio to Video for Free
- Add Music to Video Online Free
- Put Music in the Background of Video
- Add Music to a Video Easily
- Add Audio to Video Easily
- Edit Sound in a video
- Edit Music Video Online for Free
- Add Music to Video Online without Watermark
- Add audio to MKV video
- Make a Video with Photos and Music for Free
- Top 10 Apps to Add Audio to Video or Photo
- Add Audio to YouTube
- Add music to YouTube video
- Add background music in YouTube video online
- Add Music to Instagram Video
- Add Audio to a Video on iPhone
- Put Music over a video on iPhone
- Top 10 Apps to Add Music to Video on iPhone
- Add Audio to Aideo on Android
- Easily Add Music to Video in Windows 10
- Top 8 tools to Add Audio to Video in Windows 10
- Top 10 Apps to Add Audio to Video on Mac
- Top 10 Softwares to Add Audio to Video
- Top 8 Apps to Add Music to Video
- Top 10 Apps to Put Music on Video
- Top 10 Apps to Add Music to Video
- Top 6 Tools to Make a Video with Music
- Top 8 Tools to Merge Video & Audio Online