Top 12 Apps to Merge Videos into One on Android
Merge Videos into One on Android
By Kendra D. Mitchell |
"What is the best video merger app for Android?" question from Quora
If you're also looking for the best method to merge videos on Android, then this is the right page. That aside, modern Android phones come with powerful camera systems to help videographers take videos for accessions like weddings, graduations, gym sessions, and so on. But as good as they come, you'll still need third-party help to combine videos on Android. So, this article discusses 12 apps to help stitch videos together on Android. You'll also learn something about the best online video editor.
Part 1: List of 12 best video merger apps for Android
Wondershare FilmoraGo is a beautiful video editing software for both Android and iOS. With this app to combine videos on Android, you can upload almost any video format of your choice, including MP4, MOV, MTS, etc. After that, you can customize the uploaded clips with background music, a video overlay, texts/watermarks, motion effects, and so on. Also, it supports vital editing tasks like cropping, rotating, and trimming. Plus, free users can export videos in up to 720p.
- Free to download and use.
- Expansive video template library.
- Free users can export 720p videos.
- No 4K support.
- Watermarked outputs for free users.
Video Merge is a popular merge video Android app that boasts an impressive 4.8-star rating on Play Store. With this lightweight software, you can join multiple video clips of varying file formats. Interestingly, the merged videos can play in varying styles, including side-by-side, up-down, and sequentially. After merging your videos, Video Merge lets you preset the quality as UHD, HD, or SD. Then, you can directly share the video directly on social media.
- Amazingly easy to use.
- It supports UHD outputs.
- Multiple video playback styles.
- No additional video editing tools.
- The rendering speed might be slow.
YouCut is another excellent video editor and maker that guarantees non-watermarked outputs. With YouCut, you'll trim and split videos with precision before merging them into one. You can even customize your video by adding background music from local storage or YouCut's royalty-free music. Also, this software comes with motion effects to speed up or slow down videos. And yes, you'll get a slideshow maker to merge and create photo and video collages.
- Non-watermarked outputs.
- Trim and split videos.
- Share directly to social media.
- You can't change the aspect ratio without trimming.
- It doesn't support GIF files.
VEdit Video Cutter and Merger is an ad-supported app that does exactly what it promises to do - cut and merge videos. It boasts a straightforward UI that supports any video format you upload. Unlike most apps to Android merge videos, VEdit Video Cutter and Merger supports the joining of unlimited clips into one significant file. Apart from trimming and joining, users can even convert any video format to MP3. Oh, lest I forget, the output is non-watermarked.
- Trim, cut, and join clips quickly.
- Simple user interface.
- Convert videos to MP3.
- It contains adverts.
- The output is significantly large.
If you're a fan of those highly-rated apps on Play Store, then don't miss a chance to use Video Merge - Side by Side. That aside, this video merger app for Android can join more than two videos with a mere screen tap. Besides merging sequentially, Video Merge can also join videos in a side-by-side style before sharing to multiple social media channels. Sadly, Video Merge doesn't trim, crop, or perform other video editing tasks.
- Simple user interface.
- Merge videos side by side.
- Directly share to social media.
- No additional editing tools.
- No volume control tools.
KineMaster is undoubtedly the most popular video editing app for Android. Think it's a prank? Well, KineMaster boasts more than 100 million downloads on Play Store, with 4 million of them reviewing the app. Having said that, KineMaster can perform any video retouch task you may think of, including cutting and merging. When merging videos, you can customize them with background music, sound effects, and transition effects. Then, you can export the video in 4K quality before sharing it to social media.
- Many video editing tools.
- It supports 4K outputs.
- Directly share to social media.
- It crashes sometimes.
- It takes a while to load files.
CapCut is another 100+ million download app that's highly rated by many users on Google Play Store. As the name suggests, CapCut users can capture video clips and trim them to erase the unnecessary sections. This video editing app is free to use, and lets creators make incredible videos in seconds. Apart from cutting, users can merge, change speed, apply beauty effects, and add texts. Even better, it comes with an extensive music library.
- Record high-quality videos on Android.
- Trim videos with precision.
- Extensive music library.
- The transitions are non-customizable.
- The preview screen is small.
To merge and join videos on Android quickly and easily, install VMER Video Merger Joiner Free on your Android phone. This app is free to download and quick to install. The user interface is simple to comprehend and supports the joining of videos with varying frame rates, formats, aspect ratios, and more. However, the annoying adverts can be a pain in your video editing sessions. Also, the app doesn't do more than just merging and joining clips.
- Simple user interface.
- Fast uploading and processing speed.
- It supports most formats.
- Too many adverts.
- Only joins videos.
Video Joiner: Video Merger is the perfect app you need to join two videos on Android. On its uncluttered user interface, you can merge any video format of your choice before adding background music to enhance it. As expected, Android creators can upload videos with varying frame rates, aspect ratios, frame sizes, and more. Additionally, Video Joiner: Video Merger comes with tools for compressing, trimming, and converting. Overall, it's a flawless Android app to combine videos.
- Join multiple videos.
- Apply background music to videos.
- Trim and compress videos.
- The video quality isn't that good.
- Long ads every 10 seconds.
Closing the best ten apps to combine video clips on Android is VivaVideo. It's an advanced video editor and maker that comes with almost all the tools you may need to create an amazing video clip. Here, you can cut and add background music to videos before merging them into a single file. In addition, users can beautify their videos with transition effects, filters, stickers, texts, etc. Another thing, it comes with a royalty-free music library.
- Cut, split, and merge videos easily.
- Royalty-free media library.
- Create blur video and photo backgrounds.
- Not best for green hands.
- It takes too long to upload files.
Quick Video Editor All in One is a full-featured video editing app for Android that can do pretty much anything. With this fun-to-use program, you can crop videos losslessly with crop options like portrait, custom, and square giving you the best output. After that, you can proceed to trim, split, apply slow motion, convert, and more. Also, you can create a beautiful video collage with customizable frames. However, the adverts can be bombarding.
- Excellent video collage maker.
- Multiple editing tools.
- Convert video to GIF.
- Pesky adverts.
- Watermarked outputs.
Lastly, you can use Easy Video Joiner - Merger to join videos together on Android without compromising quality. The user interface is beginner-friendly and supports different video formats with varying frame rates, frame sizes, and audio rates. Before merging the videos, Easy Video Joiner - Merger allows users to adjust the aspect ratio, playback speed, orientation, and cut the video. Also, you can directly export merged videos to social media.
- It works with multiple video formats.
- Fast file processing.
- Directly share to email and social media.
- It can't rearrange videos before merging.
- It's add-supported.
Part 2: Comparison table between the best video merging apps for Android
|Android app||Rating||Price||Best for||Key features|
|FilmoraGo||4.6||Free with a $3/month Pro plan||Beginners and advanced users||
· 5000+ premium templates and stickers.
· 720p free exports.
· Watermark remover and adder.
|Video Merge: Easy Video Merger & Video Joiner||4.8||Free with $6.99 to $9.99 per item in-app purchase.||Beginners||
· It supports major video formats.
· Non-watermarked outputs.
· Multiple video merge modes
|YouCut||4.8||Free with $3 to $13 per item in-app purchases.||Beginners and advanced users.||
· Trim, split and merge videos effortlessly.
· Multiple motion effects.
· Intuitive photo slideshow maker.
|VEdit Video Cutter and Merger||4.3||Free with $20 per item in-app purchases.||Beginners||
· Trim, split, and cut videos.
· Join an unlimited number of clips.
· A quick video to audio converter.
|Video Merge - Slide by Slide||4.7||Free with $3 to $8 per item in-app purchases.||Beginners||
· Up to three video merge modes.
· Share directly to social media.
|KineMaster||4.4||Free with $2 to $38 per item in-app purchases||Advanced users||
· More than 2000 downloadable tools.
· It supports 4K at 30fps rendering.
· Share to YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
|CapCut||4.4||Free to use||Beginners||
· Record audio.
· Massive music library.
· Wonderful beauty effects.
|VMER Video Merger Joiner Free||4.2||Free with $2 per item in-app purchases||Beginners||
· Clean and simple UI.
· Supports different video formats.
· Join unlimited video files.
|Video Joiner: Video Merger||3.5||Free||Beginners||
· Joins 30+ video clips.
· It supports 4K quality merging.
· Add background music.
|VivaVideo||4.6||Free with $2 to $67 per item in-app purchases.||Advanced users||
· Cut, split, and merge videos.
· Blur video and image backgrounds.
· It supports 4k, 1080p, and 720p rendering.
|Quick Video Editor All in One||3.9||Free||Beginners||
· Extract photos from videos.
· Convert video to MP3.
· Trim, cut, and merge videos.
|Easy Video Joiner - Merger||3.3||Free||Advanced users||
· Supports multiple digital video formats.
· Multiple output video resolutions.
· Lossless video trimming capability.
Part 3: The best alternative to merge video on Android- Online UniConverter [Recommended!]
While most Android apps above are excellent to use, they lack the cross-platform compatibility that comes with online options. Also, the expensive in-app purchases and annoying adverts can be overwhelming. So, use Wondershare Online UniConverter to combine videos on Android losslessly. Not only is this online tool easy to navigate, but it can also merge most video formats you may have, including raw. As you join videos, you can preset the aspect ratio, format, and add background audio. Furthermore, users can generate great-looking slideshows using videos and photos.
- It supports 1,000+ digital file formats.
- Upload videos from cloud, YouTube, and local folders.
- Preset the video format, aspect ratio, and add background audio.
- Rearrange video clips before merging.
- Intuitive slideshow maker for merging photos and videos.
Now keenly follow these steps to merge videos on Android with Online UniConverter:
Step 1. Upload your videos to merge.
Visit Online UniConverter using an updated web browser on Android and then click Online Tools. After that, click the Merge Video tool to launch it and then tap Choose Files to upload your video files. As usual, you can also drag-n-drop videos to upload them.
Step 2. Edit the merged videos (optional).
Do you want to create a video for YouTube, Instagram, or Facebook? In that case, choose an appropriate aspect ratio. Then, click Add audio to open your local storage and upload your background audio. You can even trim the music file to remove unwanted sections or adjust the playback duration.
Step 3. Merge your video files.
Last but not least, tap Output format and select a target video format. You can choose MP4, MOV, 3GP, MTS, and more. Finally, press Merge to join your videos on Android. Enjoy!
I hope you have now found the best video merger app for Android. If you haven't, I recommend something that does more than just merging and joining videos like FilmoraGo or KineMaster. But be as it may, use Online UniConverter to combine and edit videos on Android, iPhone, or desktops.
- Add Music
- Add Music to Video on Windows/iOS
- Add Music to Video on iMovie
- Add Background Music to Video
- Add Music to Facebook Post
- Add Music to Instagram Video
- Add Music to Snapchat
- Add Music to Tiktok Video
- Add Music to Youtube Video
- Add Sound to A Video
- Add Spotify Music to Video
- Add Music to Video with Android & iPhone App
- 6 Best Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- [8 Best Websites] Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android & iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Precisely Trim MP3 File
- Cut Music
- Crop Audio Online
- Cut Music on Garageband
- Cut Music on iMovie
- Edit MP3 Audio File
- Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Cut & Join MP3 Songs Online
- Change Ringtone on iPhone
- Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- Trim WAV File
- Trim Audio with Audacity
- Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- Trim an MP3 File Online
- Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- Combine Multiple Files into One File
- Vocal Remover
- 10 Best Vocal Remover Online
- Use Audacity to Remove Vocal
- Get HD Karaoke from Songs
- Convert MP3 to Karaoke
- Best Alternatives to MP3 Karaoke Software
- Best Sites to Find Free Instrumentals
- Best Free Sites to Get Karaoke
- Get an Acapella from Songs
- Use Audacity to Remove Background Music
- Extract Audio Sound from Video on All Platforms
- 12 Best Acapella Extractors Online
- 4 Best Ways to Use Acapella App for PC/Windows/Mac
- 5 Best Ways to Remove Music from Video [with/without voice]
- Top 5 Free Vocal Removers Apps for Android
- 4 Best Free Acapella Apps for Android
- 3 Highly Rated YouTube to Karaoke Converters
- Easily Get& Make & Add Background Music for YouTube Videos
- 8 Best Online Vocal Removers from YouTube
- 7 Fast Online Ways to Extract Music from Video
- 20 Best Happy Instrumental Songs to Lift Your Spirits
- Top 5 Free Ways to Make a Song Instrumental on Any Device
- 5 Free DJ Voice Makers Online (TTS) with Bonus Tips
- 10 Best Free DJ Song Maker to Mix DJ Music Online
- 12 Best Free Audio Editors Online
- Top 3 MP4 Vocal Removers
- Easily Extract Movie Soundtrack [Background Music/Dialogue]
- Easily Edit/Extract Audio from Video on Mac
- 22 Best Free Background Music for Video
- Easily Get & Make & Add Background Music for YouTube Video
- Easily Remove & Generate Lyrics of Song
- Easily Mix & Master a Song
- 9 Excellent Online Voice Recorders
- 15 Best Vocal Warm-Ups for Singing Better
- 8 Best Voice Remover & Cancellation Softwares
- Loop Video
- Loop a Video online without Watermark
- Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- Loop a Video for Instagram
- Loop a Video in HTML
- Loop a Video on Android
- Loop a Video on My Phone
- Loop a Video on TV
- Loop a Video on Twitter
- Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Loop a YouTube Video
- 5 Best Video Merger Apps for Android
- Mute Video
- Top 9 Online Easy Tools to Mute Videos
- Remove Audio from Video on Android
- Mute Video on iPhone Free
- Top 10 Apps: Remove Audio from Video on Mobile
- Top 3 Ways: Remove Audio from Video on Windows 10/8/7
- Mute Video in iMovie Mac
- Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Video Editor
- Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 3 Kapwing Alternatives - Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 5 Clideo Alternatives - Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 6 Biteable Alternatives - Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to Add Music to Video
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- Make Video Louder
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Trim MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie for Free
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Text to My Video for Free
- Add Text to YouTube Video
- Top 3 Ways to Add Watermark to Video on Mac
- Add Special Effects to Video for Windows & Mac
- Put Stunning Filters to Video
- Brighten A Video
- Change Video Resolution on Different Platforms
- Crop Video Files Easily
- Crop MP4 File Using Online MP4 Video Cutter
- MPEG Video Trimmer - Fast MEPG Cut
- Make a Video File Smaller
- Downsize MOV (QuickTime) File Size
- Trim MP4 Video File
- Top 7 Best AVI Trimmers for Any System
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac & Windows
- Review - Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter
- Rotate a Video
- Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- Rotate or Flip MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Flip & Mirror & Rotate a Video File
- Rotate MP4 File Extension
- Science about Fast Motion
- 7 Reasons for Why to Speed up Video on iPhone
- Speed up a Video on Android
- Top 3 Fast Motion iOS APPs
- Speed up Your Youtube
- Speed up a Video on iMovie
- Top 7 Apps to Speed up Video
- Top 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Softwares
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- Top 7 Slow Motion iOS Apps
- Top 6 Slow Motion Android Apps
- TOP 8 Softwares to Make Slow Motion Video
- Make Slow Motion with TikTok
- Slow Down Youtube Videos
- Slow Down TikTok Video
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers
- Change Video Format in High Quality
- Restore VHS Tapes & Transfer to Computer
- Top 6 Best Free AVI Editors
- Edit MOV Video Files in Windows & Mac
- Edit MP4 Files in 2 Different Ways
- Edit MPEG Files on Mac & Windows
- Top 8 MP4 Video Editor Tools
- Top 5 FLV Video Editors
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor
- Grow YouTube Channel Fast
- Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing Tools
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- Edit Video with Filmora Video Editor
- Top 25 Video Editing Softwares
- Top 15 Video Editing Tools for Windows
- Top 8 Video Editing Softwares for Mac
- Edit Your Video on Windows & Mac
- Merge Video
- Combine Videos Together
- Combine Two Videos in 5 Ways
- Top 5 Ways to Merge Subtitles with Video
- 15 Best Apps to Combine Videos
- Merge MP4 Files on Windows 10
- 3 Best Options to Merge Videos on Windows 10
- Top 12 Handy Video Joiners for PC
- Top 5 Joiners to Merge MP4 Files on Mac
- Apply VLC to Merge/Combine 2+ Videos
- Best VLC Alternative to Merging MP4 Files
- Merge Clips Using Adobe Premiere Pro
- Merge Clips Using iMovie
- Merge Clips Using Handbrake
- Concatenate Videos Using FFmpeg
- Merge Videos Free without Watermark
- Top 5 Video Mergers without Watermark
- Merge Photos/Images Online
- Merge MP4 Online with Online UniConverter
- Top 10 MP4 Joiners/Combiners
- Top 6 Online Video Joiners
- Top 8 Free Tools to Merge Videos
- Top 10 Useful Video Stitchers
- Merge Files without Losing Quality
- Cut and Join Video within Seconds
- Best 10 Online Audio Video Mergers
- Slideshow Maker
- Add Music to Photo Online
- Make a Slideshow with Music
- Top 5 MP3 Photo Editors to Add Photo to Song
- Turn JPG/Slideshow to MP4
- Create Photo Slideshow with Online PowerPoint
- Top 10 Online Free Video Slideshow Makers
- Top 10 Free Online Slideshow Makers without Watermark
- 12 Free Slideshow Softwares for PC/Mac
- Funny Birthday Video Ideas
- Best Graduation Slideshow Ideas
- Make a Perfect Wedding Slideshow
- Free Real Estate Slideshow Makers
- Make a Unique Happy Birthday Video Clip
- Mother's Day Slideshow Design
- 10 Fantastic Father's Day Video Ideas
- Tribute to a Loved One with Funeral Slideshow
- Make a Slideshow on Windows 10/PC
- Make a Slideshow on Mac
- Make a Slideshow on iPhone
- Make a Slideshow Apps on Android
- Make a YouTube Slideshow
- Create Instagram Photo Slideshow
- Create a Facebook Slideshow
- Create a Google Slideshow with Music
- Make Slideshow on TikTok
- Add Audio to Video
- Add Audio to Video Online
- Add Audio to Video for Free
- Add Music to Video Online Free
- Put Music in the Background of Video
- Add Music to a Video Easily
- Add Audio to Video Easily
- Edit Sound in a video
- Edit Music Video Online for Free
- Add Music to Video Online without Watermark
- Add audio to MKV video
- Make a Video with Photos and Music for Free
- Top 10 Apps to Add Audio to Video or Photo
- Add Audio to YouTube
- Add music to YouTube video
- Add background music in YouTube video online
- Add Music to Instagram Video
- Add Audio to a Video on iPhone
- Put Music over a video on iPhone
- Top 10 Apps to Add Music to Video on iPhone
- Add Audio to Aideo on Android
- Easily Add Music to Video in Windows 10
- Top 8 tools to Add Audio to Video in Windows 10
- Top 10 Apps to Add Audio to Video on Mac
- Top 10 Softwares to Add Audio to Video
- Top 8 Apps to Add Music to Video
- Top 10 Apps to Put Music on Video
- Top 10 Apps to Add Music to Video
- Top 6 Tools to Make a Video with Music
- Top 8 Tools to Merge Video & Audio Online
- Remove Watermark Online