3 Superb Video Cutter & Merger Apps in 2021
Best Video Cutter & Merger Apps
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Sep 23,2021 18:57 pm
Gone are the days when your smartphone used to be a communication device only. Today, these devices double up as excellent video editors. However, finding a great video cutter and merger app on the crowded Play Store and App Store can be challenging. But fret not because you can choose a cut and join video app from the list below. You'll also know the best online and desktop video cutter and joiner. Let's learn!
Part 1. 3 Best video cutter and joiner app for Android/iPhone
VEdit Video Cutter and Merger (Android)
VEdit Video Cutter and Merger is a lightweight Android app launched in 2016. It boasts 5+ million downloads with a 4.3-star rating on Play Store. That aside, this free-to-use app allows users to trim, join, and mute videos before exporting without any distracting watermarks or logos. It supports most video file formats and enables users to encode any video format to MP3. However, this app is ad-supported, although you can upgrade to remove the adverts.
- It supports most video formats.
- Join an unlimited number of clips.
- Convert video to MP3.
- It leaves no watermarks on the final output.
Below is how to use this join two videos app:
Step 1. Install and launch VEdit Video Cutter and Merger on your phone and then choose a tool to use. For example, let's say you select the Cut tool.
Step 2. Drag the trimming handles on both ends of the video timeline to set a new playback duration.
Step 3. Click play to preview the video and then tap Next. Finally, tap Cut & Save to export your video file.
Video Cutter and Merger(Android)
Video Cutter and Merger is a straightforward video editing and merging app for Android. This app is free to use, and the output is watermark-free. With it, you can cut and combine more than two videos into one beautiful clip. After that, you can rename the edited video before saving it to local storage, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and more. But just like most free video editing apps, Video Cutter and Merger is ad-supported.
- Free to use.
- It cuts and joins most video formats.
- Directly share to social media and email.
- Rename the edited video.
Follow these steps:
Step 1. Install and run Video Cutter and Merger before clicking either the Video Cutter or Video Merger tool. For instance, choose Video Cutter.
Step 2. Now drag the green trimming handles on both ends to erase the unwanted sections of the video.
Step 3. Click play to preview the clip and then click the Save button at the top-right corner. That's it!
Splice is a beautiful iOS video editing app that's also available for Android users. Apart from cutting and merging videos, this app also has multiple motion effects for speeding up (4x) and slowing down (0.25x). In addition to that, users can add text overlays, titles, and music from Splice's 400+ songs. And above all, you can export high-quality videos in 4K Ultra HD.
- Free to use.
- 4K Ultra UHD exports.
- Excellent motion effects.
- Directly share to social media.
How to cut and merge videos on Splice?
Step 1. Install and run Splice and then click the plus (+) icon to create a new project.
Step 2. Select the clips you wish to merge and then click the Next button.
Step 3. Now select the first clip and then trim it by dragging the handles. Do the same on the second video clip.
Step 4. Click the Upload button on the top-right corner and then choose the output quality. Lastly, click Save to export your video.
Part 2. 2 Bonus video Trimmer and Mergers for PC/Mac [Including online solution]
Two Proven third-party software:
Wondershare UniConverter - Mac/Windows
Wondershare UniConverter is arguably the best combine two videos app for computers. That's because this program packs enough features to convert your clip into an award-winning video. Apart from trimming and merging with precision, UniConverter comes with tools for compressing, cropping, adding watermarks, apply filters, and so on. Also, users can export the edited videos to MP4, MP2, MOV, FLV, MTS, and other digital formats.
- It supports 1000+ digital formats, including MOV, MP4, FLV, MTS, etc.
- It outputs video resolutions up to 4K UHD.
- Trim, split, and merge videos with precision.
- Edits videos by cropping, flipping, rotating, adding watermarks, applying effects, etc.
- Best video cutter and merger app for Mac OS X 10.9+ and Windows 10/8.1/8/7.
Steps to cut and merge videos with Wondershare UniConverter on Mac or Windows PC:
Step 1. Upload your video clip (s).
Visit Wondershare's official website and install UniConverter 13 on your PC. After that, click the Merger tab and then click the Add Files button. Now choose the videos to split and merge from your local storage. Alternatively, just drag and drop your video on the Merger window.
Step 2. Trim the video with precision.
If you want to remove unwanted sections at the start and stop ends of the video, click the Trim button beside your added video and then drag the cuttings handles inwards. To cut with more precision, tap the point you want to begin trimming and click Cut. Then, repeat the process on the point you wish to stop trimming. After this, you can rearrange the video sections and merge them or delete trimmed parts.
Step 3. Convert and save the trimmed video.
Let's say you want to convert the edited clips into a different file format. If that's the situation, click Output Format, tap Video and then choose a file format. Or, tap the Device tab and select a device-optimized file format. You can even convert video into multiple audio formats if you want. Finally, press Start All to encode and save your brand-new video clip. And there it that!
Pro tip: You must be wondering how to use Wondershare UniConverter on your Android or iPhone. If that's your worry, then use Online UniConverter. This website is simple to use, ad-free, and supports 1000+ file formats. Besides cutting and joining videos, UniConverter can also compress, crop, rotate, convert, and so on. And yes, it's free to use.
Follow these simple steps:
Step 1. Launch the Merge Video function and upload your clips.
Use an updated browser to launch Online UniConverter and then tap Online Tools. Then, press the Merge Video tab. Now drag-n-drop your videos on the interface or click Choose Files to add local videos.
Step 2. Configure the aspect ratio and add background audio (option).
Do you want to create a landscape or portrait video? First, select the aspect ratio to fit YouTube, Instagram, or Facebook. After choosing the video mode, tap Add audio to upload a music file to embed as the background audio. Finally, you can retouch the audio file by trimming and adjusting the volume.
Step 3. Choose the output format and stitch your videos.
Click the Output format drop-down list and select a video format. Now preview the video and then tap Merge to start combining your videos.
Free Video Cutter Joiner (Windows PC)
Free Video Cutter Joiner is precisely that - an open-source app to join two videos together. In other words, you won't pay anything to use this app. Having said that, this video trim and merge app can split videos precisely by entering the start and stop times. Also, users can join an unlimited number of video clips. However, Free Video Cutter Joiner doesn't feature additional editing tools.
- Free, open-source app.
- It supports most video formats,
- Well-arranged and simple-to-understand UI.
- Available in multiple languages.
Step 1. Install and run Free Video Cutter Joiner on your PC and click the Video Cutter or Video Joiner tool.
Step 2. If you've chosen the Video Cutter tool, upload your video clip and then select an area to start trimming before clicking Set Start Point. Then, tap a section to stop cutting and tap Set Stop Point.
On the other hand, click the Add Video File button to upload several video clips on the Video Joiner tool.
Step 3. Lastly, click the Cut button to trim your video or the Join button to merge your videos.
See, finding the best video editing app to combine videos isn't as complicated as you may have thought. Just choose one from the options above and enjoy creating engaging videos for your offline and social media following. Remember, Wondershare UniConverter is the ultimate video editing app for desktops. Have fun!
- Add Music
- Add Music to Video on Windows/iOS
- Add Music to Video on iMovie
- Add Background Music to Video
- Add Music to Facebook Post
- Add Music to Instagram Video
- Add Music to Snapchat
- Add Music to Tiktok Video
- Add Music to Youtube Video
- Add Sound to A Video
- Add Spotify Music to Video
- Add Music to Video with Android & iPhone App
- 6 Best Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- [8 Best Websites] Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android & iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Precisely Trim MP3 File
- Cut Music
- Crop Audio Online
- Cut Music on Garageband
- Cut Music on iMovie
- Edit MP3 Audio File
- Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Cut & Join MP3 Songs Online
- Change Ringtone on iPhone
- Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- Trim WAV File
- Trim Audio with Audacity
- Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- Trim an MP3 File Online
- Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- Combine Multiple Files into One File
- Vocal Remover
- Loop Video
- Loop a Video online without Watermark
- Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- Loop a Video for Instagram
- Loop a Video in HTML
- Loop a Video on Android
- Loop a Video on My Phone
- Loop a Video on TV
- Loop a Video on Twitter
- Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Loop a YouTube Video
- 5 Best Video Merger Apps for Android
- Mute Video
- Top 9 Online Easy Tools to Mute Videos
- Remove Audio from Video on Android
- Mute Video on iPhone Free
- Top 10 Apps: Remove Audio from Video on Mobile
- Top 3 Ways: Remove Audio from Video on Windows 10/8/7
- Mute Video in iMovie Mac
- Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Video Editor
- Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 3 Kapwing Alternatives - Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 5 Clideo Alternatives - Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 6 Biteable Alternatives - Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to Add Music to Video
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- Make Video Louder
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Trim MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie for Free
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Text to My Video for Free
- Add Text to YouTube Video
- Top 3 Ways to Add Watermark to Video on Mac
- Add Special Effects to Video for Windows & Mac
- Put Stunning Filters to Video
- Brighten A Video
- Change Video Resolution on Different Platforms
- Crop Video Files Easily
- Crop MP4 File Using Online MP4 Video Cutter
- MPEG Video Trimmer - Fast MEPG Cut
- Make a Video File Smaller
- Downsize MOV (QuickTime) File Size
- Trim MP4 Video File
- Top 7 Best AVI Trimmers for Any System
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac & Windows
- Review - Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter
- Rotate a Video
- Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- Rotate or Flip MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Flip & Mirror & Rotate a Video File
- Rotate MP4 File Extension
- Science about Fast Motion
- 7 Reasons for Why to Speed up Video on iPhone
- Speed up a Video on Android
- Top 3 Fast Motion iOS APPs
- Speed up Your Youtube
- Speed up a Video on iMovie
- Top 7 Apps to Speed up Video
- Top 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Softwares
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- Top 7 Slow Motion iOS Apps
- Top 6 Slow Motion Android Apps
- TOP 8 Softwares to Make Slow Motion Video
- Make Slow Motion with TikTok
- Slow Down Youtube Videos
- Slow Down TikTok Video
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers
- Change Video Format in High Quality
- Restore VHS Tapes & Transfer to Computer
- Top 6 Best Free AVI Editors
- Edit MOV Video Files in Windows & Mac
- Edit MP4 Files in 2 Different Ways
- Edit MPEG Files on Mac & Windows
- Top 8 MP4 Video Editor Tools
- Top 5 FLV Video Editors
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor
- Grow YouTube Channel Fast
- Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing Tools
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- Edit Video with Filmora Video Editor
- Top 25 Video Editing Softwares
- Top 15 Video Editing Tools for Windows
- Top 8 Video Editing Softwares for Mac
- Edit Your Video on Windows & Mac
- Merge Video
- Combine Videos Together
- Combine Two Videos in 5 Ways
- Top 5 Ways to Merge Subtitles with Video
- 15 Best Apps to Combine Videos
- Merge MP4 Files on Windows 10
- 3 Best Options to Merge Videos on Windows 10
- Top 12 Handy Video Joiners for PC
- Top 5 Joiners to Merge MP4 Files on Mac
- Apply VLC to Merge/Combine 2+ Videos
- Best VLC Alternative to Merging MP4 Files
- Merge Clips Using Adobe Premiere Pro
- Merge Clips Using iMovie
- Merge Clips Using Handbrake
- Concatenate Videos Using FFmpeg
- Merge Videos Free without Watermark
- Top 5 Video Mergers without Watermark
- Merge Photos/Images Online
- Merge MP4 Online with Online UniConverter
- Top 10 MP4 Joiners/Combiners
- Top 6 Online Video Joiners
- Top 8 Free Tools to Merge Videos
- Top 10 Useful Video Stitchers
- Merge Files without Losing Quality
- Cut and Join Video within Seconds
- Best 10 Online Audio Video Mergers
- Slideshow Maker
- Add Music to Photo Online
- Make a Slideshow with Music
- Top 5 MP3 Photo Editors to Add Photo to Song
- Turn JPG/Slideshow to MP4
- Create Photo Slideshow with Online PowerPoint
- Top 10 Online Free Video Slideshow Makers
- Top 10 Free Online Slideshow Makers without Watermark
- 12 Free Slideshow Softwares for PC/Mac
- Funny Birthday Video Ideas
- Best Graduation Slideshow Ideas
- Make a Perfect Wedding Slideshow
- Free Real Estate Slideshow Makers
- Make a Unique Happy Birthday Video Clip
- Mother's Day Slideshow Design
- 10 Fantastic Father's Day Video Ideas
- Tribute to a Loved One with Funeral Slideshow
- Make a Slideshow on Windows 10/PC
- Make a Slideshow on Mac
- Make a Slideshow on iPhone
- Make a Slideshow Apps on Android
- Make a YouTube Slideshow
- Create Instagram Photo Slideshow
- Create a Facebook Slideshow
- Create a Google Slideshow with Music
- Make Slideshow on TikTok
- Add Audio to Video
- Add Audio to Video Online
- Add Audio to Video for Free
- Add Music to Video Online Free
- Put Music in the Background of Video
- Add Music to a Video Easily
- Add Audio to Video Easily
- Edit Sound in a video
- Edit Music Video Online for Free
- Add Music to Video Online without Watermark
- Add audio to MKV video
- Make a Video with Photos and Music for Free
- Top 10 Apps to Add Audio to Video or Photo
- Add Audio to YouTube
- Add music to YouTube video
- Add background music in YouTube video online
- Add Music to Instagram Video
- Add Audio to a Video on iPhone
- Put Music over a video on iPhone
- Top 10 Apps to Add Music to Video on iPhone
- Add Audio to Aideo on Android
- Easily Add Music to Video in Windows 10
- Top 8 tools to Add Audio to Video in Windows 10
- Top 10 Apps to Add Audio to Video on Mac
- Top 10 Softwares to Add Audio to Video
- Top 8 Apps to Add Music to Video
- Top 10 Apps to Put Music on Video
- Top 10 Apps to Add Music to Video
- Top 6 Tools to Make a Video with Music
- Top 8 Tools to Merge Video & Audio Online