Online Thumbnail Download
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Jan 07,2021 18:33 pm
Are you still looking for the best thumbnail download app? Well, today, I want to introduce you to six excellent options. A YouTube thumbnail quality is as important as the video content itself. You must put into consideration vital features such as the thumbnail size and pixels/resolution. If possible, a killer YouTube thumbnail should have a few texts and colors included as well. But in this article, we’re going to only focus on the best online thumbnail download sites of 2020. Let’s get started!
Part 1. How to Download Thumbnail Easily
Let’s start by discussing some five beautifully designed options.
Online UniConverter is undoubtedly a complete file editor online. Apart from downloading YouTube video thumbnails, Online UniConverter can also convert between video/audio/image formats, make GIFs, crop/trim videos, cut/merge audio formats, and more. Back to YouTube thumbnails, you only need to paste a YouTube video URL and click the “GO” button, and then Online UniConverter will start making your thumbnails quickly. It imports thumbnails in various qualities, including HD (720P), SD (480P), HQ (360P), MQ (180P), and Normal Quality (120x90P). And of course, it is a freeware.
- Super easy to use
- Multiple file editing functions
- Several thumbnail download qualities
- Supports multiple image formats
- No adverts
Next, you can use the YouTube Thumbnail Image site to download high-quality video thumbnails from YouTube. Like on Online UniConverter, you only need to paste a URL link, and YouTube Thumbnail Image will start extracting thumbnails. It offers thumbnails in many qualities, including 480p, 360p, 180p, and 90p. Also, users can install a plugin on their browsers or download an Android app for a seamless download of Thumbnails. On the flip side, YouTube Thumbnail Image has a few adverts. Luckily, they won’t prevent you from navigating the site seamlessly.
- Simple to use
- Supports multiple image qualities
- Offers a native mobile app
- Has a few adverts
ThumbnailSave is an ad-supported YouTube thumbnail downloader that’s easy to navigate. It supports the importing of thumbnails from video qualities of up to 1080p or even more. After signing up, ThumbnailSave offers to save your thumbnails in HD (720p), SQ (480p), and MQ (360p) qualities. However, the site doesn’t provide a physical “download” button. So, to export your thumbnails, just right-click and choose the “Save as” option. Also, there are lots of adverts.
- Supports HD, SQ, and MQ thumbnails
- Supports multiple video resolutions
- Ad-infested UI
Thumbnail Download YouTube can easily extract thumbnail images from any video URL. Just copy your preferred video URL and proceed to paste it on the provided search box. After that, click the “download” button, and Thumbnail Download YouTube will start making your thumbnails immediately. You can now right-click your image and save it as either HQ, SQ, or MQ qualities. It’s also paramount to note that Thumbnail Download YouTube can extract thumbnails from Vimeo, Dailymotion, and Facebook video URLs. But sadly, it has some adverts.
- Super-fast app
- Downloads thumbnails in multiple qualities
- Extracts thumbnails from Vimeo, YouTube, Facebook, Dailymotion, and Twitter
- UI is ad-infested
Finally, you can download YouTube video thumbnails with YouTube Thumbnail Image. It’s a quick site that doesn’t require any prior knowledge to navigate. After pasting your URL, click the “Search” button, and YTI will start processing your high-quality thumbnails. You can download thumbnails in either 1080p, 480p, 360p, or 180p. In my honest opinion, the fact that YTI offers thumbnail qualities of up to an impressive 1080p is enough to tilt the odds in its favor. Also, there are no adverts here. Plus, the site offers 24/7 customer support.
- Supports up to 1080p image resolutions
- No adverts
- Fast and straightforward to use
- 24/7 customer support
Part 2. How to Download Thumbnail with Just One Click
If you thought that the first five options are easy to use, let me introduce you to a much simpler method. In this case, you only need to install a Google Chrome Plugin to your Firefox or Chrome browser and extract as many thumbnails as you want. Also, there is no copy-pasting of video URLs here.
So, let’s waste no more time and see how to create YouTube thumbnails with just a click :
Step 1. Launch your web browser and visit YouTube. You can open the video file that you intend to make a thumbnail.
Step 2. Next, install the Google Chrome Thumbnail Grabber plugin on your Chrome browser. You’ll see a blue “Download” icon at the top-right corner of the menu bar after the installation process.
Step 3. Lastly, go back to the YouTube video window and click the “Download” icon. You’ll get your thumbnail in 1280 x 720 pixels. That’s it!
Using the Google Chrome thumbnail download method is obviously super-easy. However, you can only save thumbnails in 1280 x 720 resolution. So if you’re looking for more quality options, I suggest that you opt for more reliable options like Online UniConverter and YouTube Thumbnail Image.
- Convert Image
- 10 Best Thumbnail for YouTube
- 10 Best Thumbnail Maker
- 10000+ YouTube Background Image for You
- 12 Must-Have Thumbnail Maker
- 25 Awesome YouTube Thumbnail Fonts
- 6 Solutions to Edit Thumbnail YouTube Easily
- 7 Best YouTube Thumbnail Template You Can't-Miss
- 7 Methods to Get YouTube Thumbnail
- Amazing Guide to Create Thumbnail for YouTube
- Easy Ways to Make a Thumbnail for YouTube
- Online Thumbnail Download
- Recommended 10 Free Thumbnail Grabbers
- Thumbnail for YouTube-Amazing Things
- Top 10 Best Thumbnail YouTube Online Tools
- Top 4 Tips to Inspire Your YouTube Thumbnail Design Ideas
- Top 12 Free Easy YouTube Thumbnail Generator
- Convert DVD
- Convert Video
- Best Free Video Converter
- Choose An Online Video Converter Based On Your Needs
- Top 5 Online MP4 Converters
- Top 3 Online Video Converters
- How to Use VLC Convert MKV to MP4 Easily
- HandBrake Review: A Simple & Useful Video Converter That Could Have Been Better!
- Top 3 WebM Video Players for Windows You Should Know
- How to Compress Video with Windows Media Player Alternatives
- Convert Audio
- How to Convert WAV to Video for YouTube Online
- Top3 VOC to MP3 Converter You Should Know
- 3 Easy Ways to Convert M4B to MP3 Online Free
- AAX to MP3 Online: How to Convert Audible to MP3 Free
- How to Convert AAX to MP3 Free and Quickly
- How to Convert CDA to MP3 Online and Free
- How to Convert Facebook Video to MP3 Easily
- iTunes Convert to MP3: How to Convert iTunes Music to MP3
- How to Add Music to Windows Media Player